Forever

Story Info
A Valentine's love story.
2k words
4.46
14.3k
23
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gentle readers, this is a romance of a slightly different kind; it is the tortured love of a man and woman who have to hide their love from public view for fear someone that knows them might see; for theirs is the forbidden love of a brother and sister.

I wanted to forewarn you in advance in case such love offends you. For the rest of you, please relax and enjoy.

*~*

Blair nervously twirled the silver band on her left ring finger as she watched the passengers of flight 257 from Chicago Midway enter the terminal. They hadn't had time to talk this morning so she just had to assume he was on this flight.

Her heart pounded as the crowd grew thinner and thinner until her hopes died when the flight crew walked past with their bags.

Blair moved as if in a trance; her wobbly legs carrying her to the nearest wall to lean against. How could he without even calling, especially this time with everything she'd done. Feeling her eyes getting misty, she rummaged through her purse for a Kleenex determined to dab the tears before her makeup ran.

Blair suddenly noticed the polished black loafers stopped in front of her. She took a shaky step back as she looked up to see those dark brown eyes and dimpled cheeks.

"Chase! I thought when you didn't... and I saw the pilot and-" she sobbed, the incoherent rest was lost when she buried her face in his neck sobbing.

His arms encircled her; gently drawing her closer. "I'm sorry I made you worry. I had to make a call as soon as we landed. Let's get my bag and get out of here so I can make it all better."

Blair leaned against him as they left the terminal, pointing with her free hand the location of her car.

Chase gave her a questioning look when he saw her luggage and three big cardboard boxes on her car's back seat. She tossed him the keys and got in the passenger's side without answering his unasked question.

She glanced at him when he drove past their usual hotel on the airport's perimeter. He gave her a playful wink as he turned toward downtown Dayton where he stopped at the entrance of the Crown Plaza.

As the bellman loaded their luggage, she pointed out only two bags of hers she wanted brought in. Blair kept glancing at Chase for any hint into changing hotels, especially this one, but only received his playful wink. His playfulness could at times be frustrating, but it never failed to excite her. He gave the keys to the valet and placed her hand on his arm as they walked inside.

Blair felt a special glow inside when Chase registered them as Mr. and Mrs. Chase Stevens of Chicago Illinois.

The desk clerk handed the folder with the key cards to the bellman. "You'll find everything you requested waiting in your room Mr. Stevens. If there is anything else you require, please let us know. Enjoy your stay."

Chase nodded and rested his hand on the small of her back as they followed behind the bellman.

Blair saw the spray of pink roses on the table by the window as soon as she walked in the room. Running over like an excited young girl, she buried her nose in their petals. Her twinkling eyes caught his dimpled grin, making her blush and turn away. She walked to the window and stared at the traffic below as she waited anxiously for the bellman to leave.

When she heard the cart rattle into the hallway and the door softly close, she glanced at his face; then returned to looking outside. "You knew I'd do that. You never forget, do you?"

He tried to suppress his chuckle, but couldn't. He'd heard the slight irritation in her voice. Chase moved behind her, his arms circling her waist.

"Not when it's about you Button. You know I enjoy your impulsive nature. It's one of the many things I love about you," Chase whispered as he turned her towards him.

She tilted her head and parted her lips for the long overdue kiss. It was soft, filled with the love each held for the other.

The kiss quickly turned more urgent as their tongues battled for dominance. Their hands began disrobing one another as he moved her toward the bed.

Her bra floated to the floor a few feet from her discarded blouse. His lips brought sighs from her as he lavished attention on that special spot he'd discovered years ago. Chase laid her on the bed and pulled her slacks and panties off in one smooth movement. Tossing them hastily on the floor, he crawled between her parted legs and sank his mouth into her aroused sex making her squeal in surprise.

His fingers parted her as his tongue flitted like a butterfly over her fragrant love nest. He listened to her sounds like a man enjoying his favorite concerto as her fingers meandered through the curls of his hair.

The addition of two fingers into her love canal brought forth a vivacious response as her hips began moving in rhythm with his fingers. Her fingers gripped his hair in an effort to move his oral talent to a new chosen location.

His gaze fell on the tattoo to the left of her mound. It wasn't there the last time they were together. A small red heart with a gold 'C' in the center outlined in black. She must have done it a couple of months ago for the skin to be healed. Chase could only imagine the pain she went through for that.

His eyes darted from the new heart tattoo up her flushed chest to her closed eyes. He moved a little so he could engulf her aroused clit.

Blair groaned and gripped his head with both hands, holding it tightly where she wanted him. Chase sucked it into his lips making her shudder and cry out as his tongue flicked over her clit bringing her to nirvana.

His tongue replaced his fingers as he lapped at her juices as she relaxed in the afterglow.

Chase stood and shoved his pants down until he could kick them and his boxers across the floor. As he positioned himself between her thighs, she reached down to guide him home.

His strokes were long and strong. She looked into his unblinking dark brown eyes seeing the primitive beast emerge from inside the gentle man to reclaim his woman.

Her hand reached up, tenderly touching his cheek as her legs settled behind his.

She moved with him, letting him take her; wanting to be his now more than ever.

He gasped as she squeezed him with her inner muscles as he began to withdraw. She released until he impaled her before tightening again. Chase noticed the mischievous glint in her eyes and grinned.

His strokes became shorter and faster as she pushed him rapidly toward the edge. She released a low growl as her legs pulled him in and her muscles clamped down on his throbbing member releasing his hot pent up love juice.

He leaned down and brushed her lips. "Been studying on the internet again? What other talents have you learned in my absence my sultry wench?"

Blair loved it when he played the naughty knight to her demure maiden. She reached up and tweaked his nipple making him groan and thrust into her again. "Just some things I thought you'd enjoy milord."

Chase chuckled and climbed off the bed. Blair watched him cross the room where she now saw a bottle chilling in a chrome ice bucket and two fluted glasses. She watched as he flamboyantly opened the bottle with a loud pop. He carried the champagne and glasses on the first trip, bringing a white bowl filled with strawberries on the second.

Leaning against the headboard he poured two glasses and beckoned her to sit between his open legs and lay against his chest. He handed her a glass and reached into the bowl for a juicy berry. He took a bite of berry followed by a sip of champaign. Chase then fed her and watched anxiously in the dresser mirror for her reaction when she sipped the sparkling wine. He saw her cute button nose wrinkle from the wine's tartness until it mixed with the berry's sweetness bringing a grin to her face. He kissed the top of her head; pausing a moment longer to inhale the fragrance of her hair.

"Happy Valentine's Day Button. I hope you can stay late tonight because I made reservations for dinner in the Star Room at eight. I'm not flying back until tomorrow afternoon.

She nodded her head. "That'll be fine. You like your present?"

"The Tat?" He noticed she was watching him in the mirror. He made that impish grin that brought out his dimples and made her smile. "I think it's beautiful; too bad I can't take it with me."

He saw her smile fade; she emptied her glass.

"Chase."

The voice was soft; almost childlike. He saw her eyes were downcast and she was biting her lower lip. She only did that when she was hesitant to proceed, and the news was seldom good.

He put his glass down and wrapped her in his arms. "What is it Button? You know you can tell me anything."

She pressed her empty glass into his hand. When he turned to set it next to his, she moved away and curled in the fetal position. Chase moved in behind her, his arm draped across her waist; his nose brushing aside her shoulder length chestnut hair as his lips tenderly touched her neck.

"Mom saw it yesterday when I was getting dressed. She knew we still talked to each other, but when she saw the tattoo, she exploded and wanted to know if I'd been with you again." Her voice was soft, with a little tremor to it.

Blair leaned back as she turned her head making Chase raise his head and see the sadness in her eyes. She laid her hand over his and slid it like she was pulling up a blanket to warm her shivering body until it was a couple of inches below her breasts. Her eyes looked deeply into his before turning away.

" I don't know, maybe I was tired from all the extra hours I was working or maybe I was fed up with having to hide my love for you from her, but I told her I was twenty two now and I would see you whenever I wanted...She called me a whore and daughter of Satan... She said I would burn in hell with you."

Blair looked for his reaction. She saw the tears welling up in his eyes.

They were from him witnessing the pain etched on her face as she repeated their mother's remark. She tried to chuckle, but it sounded hollow.

"I told her that was fine because we could finally be together without her or Dad condemning their own flesh and blood... She told me to leave, so what you saw in the back seat is everything I own in the world."

Blair turned, placing her leg over his. Her fingers brushed the tear from his cheek.

"I quit my job after working my shift last night... I was hoping you'd let me live with you."

Chase saw her uncertainty. His hand went to the small of her back as he smothered her with kisses. Her hand touched his cheek, feeling its wetness.

"Button, you should have called last night. I would have taken the first available flight. Hell, I would have driven here to get you. Of course you're coming back with me, it's where you belong."

Her red, wet eyes twinkled as happy tears ran down her smiling cheeks. Chase gave her his impish wink as he brushed back her hair with his fingers.

"Remember the first time you met me at the airport and we went to that third- rate motel by the interstate. I brought the silver rings and we held our own private wedding. When I slid that ring on your finger, I made you a promise. I said I would love and protect you 'till the end of time."

The love making was slow and gentle. Time was no longer important, they had forever.

My thanks to Only By Moonlight for making this a better read.