All Comments on 'Forever After'

by Greymead

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Missy10256Missy10256over 8 years ago

Without consent this belongs in non consent/reluctance/rape

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You tagged it consensual, but it really lacks that. The original self bondage doesn't count once he intervened. He intentionally let her continue to think him a stranger. He took her ass. You didn't spare a word to help us understand if she had rape fantasies or if they had played at force, nor if they'd had anal. Thus, it reads as he's a major fuckwad, and few wives would be instant, if ever, forgiving. (5 months is disposable) If you didn't want to bog down the flow of his good time during, you ought to have spared more attention to such things at the end. It would have strengthen the story more than the three sentence my wad is shot ending you gave it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

Great story

Pussy_WhispererPussy_Whisperer10 months ago

I like this. She clearly likes rape play because that's what she was doing. With your wife I think he did the right thing to give her what she wants. If he started by saying who he was then the experience of a sexy rape would be regular kinky sex. I would guess she had the best climax of her life and the conversation after would be her thanking him for taking the risk. Concent was implied by the relationship and reinforced by the ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGreymead@Greymead
81 Followers
Typically filthy-minded guy who enjoys writing about many sex-related subjects. My orientation says I am straight, which is mostly right - but not precisely - - don't you hate those narrow little boxes? Wouldn't it be nice if there were a text box into which you could put what...

SIMILAR Stories