Forever Again Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vala bit her lip to contain the moan that welled up in the back of her throat as she imagined what Rae's fabulous breasts must look like. She imagined the full rounded mounds on the woman's chest, pictured the small... no, she corrected herself, the large pink nipples standing out in the cool air. The feel of the skin as she wrapped her lips around them. The taste of the woman's skin... the taste...

Vala moaned aloud unable to contain herself. She imagined getting down between Rae's legs, kissing the tender flesh on the inside of her thighs. Feeling the short curly hairs of her mount tickling her nose. The imagined smell of Rae's womanhood filled her nostrils and she shuddered with need. She would lean in, kiss the mount then kiss down further, kiss more deeply, a little lick followed by another. Then more deeply and finally pushing her tongue inside Rae, tasting her, drinking her in...

Vala's thoughts were interrupted as a long moan escaped Rae's lips and her head rolled to the side. Vala could see the look of bliss on the face, even though she was still asleep. She wondered what kind of dream the young woman must be having to make her act so wanton even in sleep.

With anticipation and dread Vala felt that strange feeling of her Mistress's influence creeping up her spine again and she shuddered. It was like a thousand cold fingers all trailing up her naked body and slipping easily under her skin, into her very being. When the feeling reached her head she shivered and made a soft sigh. Now. Vala thought. Now she will take control of me and make me seduce this woman, make me take her with my power, just like Else and Inga. Vala waited breathless, her heart throbbing I her chest.

Nothing happened.

Confused, Vala looked at the dreaming woman and wondered what was happening. Why wasn't she being controlled as in the past? Why wasn't she being pushed into having sex with Rae just like she had before with the others? What was her Mistress waiting for?

She's waiting for you to decide. Vala's own voice whispered quietly in the back of her mind. She wants to see if you'll decide to use your power on your own this time. To see if you'll allow yourself the pleasure of that woman's delightful body without having to be pushed into it. She wants to see if you're ready to become the person she believes you are destined to be.

"It's like she's weaning me." Vala whispered quietly to herself. A big push the first time with Else. A smaller push with Inga and now with Rae, her Mistress was just sitting there watching, seeing if she would take the young woman on her own.

Decide. The word echoed through her head.

Did she dare?

Vala eased back the blanket and moved closer to the still dreaming woman. Stealing up beside her she gently eased the cloak down past the woman's knees, exposing what her hands were doing for all to see, had there been anyone else there besides them. Vala bit her lower lip in anticipation of what she could do with the beautiful blond as she watched with an almost childlike fascination. Rae had pulled her dress up past her waist and her undergarments were pushed down just enough to give a clear view of her sex. As she watched the woman's finger slip easily in and out of her needy sex, Vala savored the heady, strong sent of Rae's arousal along with the small wet noises that accompanied the motions of her fingers.

Vala noted distantly that her Mistress's was still faintly with her, she hadn't slipped away completely. Vala was now almost certain that her initial suspicion was correct. The Mistress was watching her, reading her thoughts and seeing what she would do. Or perhaps she just enjoys the show. Vala thought wickedly, a small smirk pulling at the corners of her lips. Almost immediately the implications of that thought registered in her mind and a hot flush of embarrassment surged through her at the very idea of all her wanton acts being watched by someone else. Was she being watched all the time now?

A moan from Rae brought her attention back and with an effort she pushed the distracting and confusing thought from her mind as best she could, at least for the time being.

The small sighs and moans from Rae were becoming more insistent and Vala felt her own pleasure increasing just by watching her. To Vala, it seemed to her that she could actually feel the fingers invading her own sex as she watched them moving inside Rae. With something approaching reckless abandon, she decided to risk it all and gently untied the bow at the top of Rae's low cut blouse. She eased the material down, exposing the pale smooth flesh with an agonizing slowness. After what seemed like a blissful eternity, Vala had the blouse pulled all the way down exposing the voluptuous mounds of Rae's breasts. Ever so slowly she eased her head down and with the tip of her tongue, traced a wet circle around one of Rae's pale pink nipples. In the light of the dying fire Vala could see large smooth areole shining slightly around the small bump in the middle.

Looking over the beautiful woman lying in bliss before her, Vala hesitated for a moment. Whatever happened from this moment on, was all up to her. She could choose to end this now, go back to her bedroll and go to sleep, leaving Rae to her dreams. Or she could pursue it further and complete the seduction. The choice was now hers alone.

In her mind she knew that if she truly wanted Rae, the woman couldn't resist her. Whatever power her voice held was still there. She still didn't know what it was but she now knew full well how to use it. All she had to do was whisper in Rae's ear just as she had with Else and Inga. Rae couldn't resist her power, whatever it truly was.

Decide.

In her mind Vala though back to when the dreams had started. They had frightened her and repulsed her at first, hadn't they? Thinking back on them now she wasn't so sure about it. To be sure she had been frightened, at least at first. The power of those dreams had been incredible. She had no way of knowing how many times she had been driven to ecstasy in her dreams. No idea how many times she had awoken in her bed with the warm pulse of the afterglow still pulsing through her veins. It had all been very frightening to a young woman with almost no sexual experience and certainly no experience with another woman. The power and hunger that had been awoken in her body was not something she had any experience with and it had initially frightened her deeply. Eventually she became accustomed to the intensity of her growing needs and desires and the fear had slipped away, mostly.

But now looking back, had she really been repulsed by the acts she committed, first in her dreams and later in her waking hours as well? She didn't know. She thought somehow that she should have been repulsed because what she was doing was somehow wrong, at least by the standards of what she had always been taught. But was it wrong? Did she really think that? Did she really feel that? She thought back to all her experiences with her dreams, Else and Inga. Had any of that felt wrong? She didn't think it did. In fact it had felt so completely right, so perfect, as if it was the way it had always been, the way she had always been, or at least the way she should have been.

Lying before her, Rae let out a soft cry of pleasure and Vala reveled in her feeling of mastery over the still sleeping woman. She could feel a familiar tension building inside and knew that even without touching herself, her own release was building. Gazing down at the look of rapture on Rae's beautiful face, the face of another woman, all Vala's lingering doubts slipped away. This was what she wanted, this was who Vala Strauss was.

She decided.

A thrill of euphoria flowed through her with the acceptance of who she really was. Reveling in the sudden feeling of freedom she bent down and wrapped her lips around the small nub, pulling it into her mouth. At the same time she slid her hand down Rae's belly and between her legs. She placed her hand directly over Rae's and slid her own finger into her sex as well.

The sound of Rae moaning in her sleep was so deeply erotic that Vala was unable to suppress her own moans. Releasing the nipple, Vala moved to whisper in Rae's ear. As before her thick, mesmerizing words flowed, hot and sweet into her new lover's ear, "You love this Rae. It feels so good, so right." Even though Rae was still asleep, Vala somehow knew that her words would still have the same effect. "This is what you want Rae, what you have always wanted. It's so right, so good."

A moment of doubt rippled through Vala as she spoke into Rae's ear. Perhaps she had made peace with herself, but what about what she was doing to the other women she was with? Was it right to be whispering suggestions into their minds? And just how much of what they did with her was because of her whispered suggestions and how much was on their own?

She thought back to Inga and Else. They certainly didn't seem to mind what she had done to them, in fact they begged her for more. Inga hadn't been able to keep her hands off Vala once she had seduced her that first time. Was that because of what Vala said, or was it just that Vala had opened their minds to something new? She pictured the way Inga had looked into her eyes while they were in the middle of their passions. That intense look of complete acceptance and connection that they had shared. No, Vala thought, that kind of connection couldn't be just from her whispered words, it had to be something deeper. Like whatever had been guiding her along, it merely set her in motion and broke down her reservations so that she could let herself open up to the new experience.

She wasn't really changing who they were, she was just allowing them to see who they could become.

Beneath her, Rae's head rolled to the side she moaned, "Yesss...so good..."

With a wicked smile, Vala cast her doubts aside and moved her lips back to Rae's nipple. As she suckled she slid a second finger into Rae's soaking wet sex.

The extra finger in her was apparently enough for Rae and her eyes finally fluttered open in dazed confusion. "What...?!" She gasped as she came awake. Immediately the full impact of what her body was experiencing hit her and she let out a long moan of pure bliss. "Ooohhh... Vala, please... noooo..."

Vala made no answer but pushed Rae's own hand harder and deeper into her sex. The excitement of knowing Rae was now aware of what was happening drove Vala's own excitement wild. Despite the fact that she was hardly even touching her own sex, Vala knew her climax was only moments away. With an effort she pushed her passions down a degree, Rae wasn't quite ready yet and she was determined to make they share this first climax. She pulled hard on the nipple with her tongue and relished the moaning response.

"Oh, I'm... it... no I can't... I... no... nooo... aaah!" Her incoherent objections were cut off as her body jerked convulsively in a spasm of ecstasy.

"Yes you can Rae, you love this." Vala whispered thickly in her ear. "This is what you want. I'm what you want."

Her head rolled from side to side as Rae moaned. "Yesss...you..." Her entire body went taught as her back arched off the ground. After a moment a long, thin wail escaped her lips. The wail became a cry that cut off suddenly with another sharp spasm of bliss, and another.

Watching hungrily, Vala could resist her need no longer and let herself go over the edge as well. A torrent of rapture erupted inside her and she groaned loudly. With a desperate primal need she again plunged both their fingers deep into Rae's torrid sex, delighting in the shriek of pleasure it drove from the buxom blond. She felt another climax building inside herself and moaned in anticipation.

"Vala...!" Rae cried, "Please... no more! I can't...!" She panted.

"Yes, you can." Vala said in a voice thick with passion. "For me... do it!" She pushed inward again and then bit down on Rae's nipple as pleasure exploded through both of them.

The last things she remembered as the night took her was the look of rapture reflected in Rae's eyes, the hot, musky smell of their sex and Rae screaming out her name.

* * *

"Can I ask you something?" Rae asked.

Vala looked over to the young woman who was riding along next to her. She admired again the way the curvaceous young woman sat so easily astride her horse, rolling with the motions it made. Her eyes caught again on the low cut blouse, pulled even lower than usual and she blushed before turning away.

Vala had awoken earlier that morning from a sweltering dream of Else's succulent body. Else had just driven her to the very edge of climax when Vala had finally been jolted awake. Her eyes snapped open to find the morning sun gleaming over the distant horizon. The sight that greeted her as she looked down made her gasp in surprise. She was lying back on the blanket with Rae snuggled up next to her. Both of them were completely nude. The first few confused moment that she felt upon her waking were quickly brushed away and the sensations she had been feeling in her dream came crashing back into her. She could feel Rae's strong fingers deep inside her, the firm pull of Rae's lips and tongue around her nipple and the tickle of Rae's long blond hair as it spilled over her naked chest. She groaned at the firm squeeze around her as Rae ground herself into the firm muscles of Vala's thigh. Overwhelmed by the flood of images and sensations, Vala cried out with a sudden, intense release. The sharpness of the unexpected climax surprised her and she let out a shriek of delight. She felt Rae's body constrict as well and the sound of her peak only added to the experience.

They had spent all of the morning together writhing naked by the embers of the fire, their passions providing more than enough heat to fend off the chill of the morning.

The sound of a stick snapping under the hoof of one of the horses brought Vala's attention back from her memories of a few hours previous. She nodded and said, "You may ask."

"Is that what you did with that riverman's daughter?" Rae asked as she shifted in her saddle a little.

With a furious blush Vala looked away and only nodded.

"But how did you do that to me?" Rae asked, almost to herself. "That was," she paused as if searching for words, "Amazing. I've never even thought of doing such a thing before and yet you managed to bring me to it so easily. I can't help but think that if you had suggested something like that to me yesterday I would have thought you a heathen or perhaps a mad woman. But once you touched me," she paused again. When she continued it was in an almost dreamy way, "It all just seemed so right, so natural to do." She looked Vala square in the eye, "What power is it that you have over other women? Over..." she paused and looked away before adding quietly, "...over me?"

Vala thought she could detect just the faintest hint of fear in the young woman's voice. "I... I don't know. It just... came upon me somehow. It's... it's like some kind of curse."

Rae laughed at that, "Ha! If only I could be cursed like that! That was the most wonderful night I've ever experienced. And you've done that before, yes?" She looked to Vala expectantly, a strange light glinting in the clear blue depths of her eyes.

Vala blushed and looked away. "Yes."

"Amazing." Rae said wistfully. She sighed heavily and a dreamy smile played over her lips. After several moments she looked to Vala and her smile faded. When she spoke this time it was quieter, almost sympathetic. "But I suppose it's not all like that."

Vala shook her head, "I just don't know what it is." She looked out over the surrounding countryside before continuing. "I've finally to come to grips with what I am in a way. I'm... I suppose I just... prefer women. I'm beginning to think that perhaps I always have. Maybe I was just afraid to admit it, even to myself." She looked over at Rae, "But as for the other part, how I..." she paused, looking for the right word, "seduced you so easily, I just don't know. It's strange, I just seem to be able to make women want me. To give themselves to me just like you did."

Rae laughed again at that. "Well, I for one am glad you made me want you like you did. It was..." she sighed, "bliss."

"I just wish I knew what this, this... power that is in me was." She looked at Rae, "It frightens me."

"Perhaps the Baroness will know." Rae suggested. "She is a great Lady, or so I've been told." She shrugged and her mouth quirked into mischievous grin, "Although I suppose that it's not something that you would really talk to just anyone about." She became serious again, "And anyway, I don't really know much about her besides rumors. I've never met her myself of course."

Vala looked over at her. "But I thought you delivered lumber to her?"

Rae laughed. "To her keep yes. But I only met her servants. A great woman like her would never deal with something so mundane as wood or someone so ordinary like me. I deal mostly with the head of the house staff."

Vala thought about that for a moment before saying, "Then how do you know she will help me?"

Rae shrugged, "As I said yesterday, I don't. I only said perhaps."

They rode on through the day but due to their late start, didn't make it to the keep by sundown as Rae had said they should. Or perhaps she had been deliberately slow on purpose. As soon as they made camp that night and the fire was burning well, Rae brazenly embraced Vala. Not even taking time for dinner they were soon nude and writhing in each other's arms, their moans of pleasure filling the still air deep into the night.

* * *

"My darling Rae, it is so good to see you again." Said the plump faced older woman as they were shown into the keeps vast kitchen.

Vala gaped around at the chaotic room. The huge cook stoves lining the walls. Massive iron cauldrons hanging over fire pits filled with roaring flames. Crowded countertops that spanned the room from end to end, and around all of it a dozen cooks and their helpers moving about frantically each working at their own seeming separate but somehow connected tasks.

It was just one more wonder to ad to a morning of wonders for Vala.

A few hours earlier, just after dawn they had finally caught sight of the keep in the distance and Vala had felt her breath catch in her throat. It was a massive and intimidating yet beautiful structure built onto the edge of a low peak. Its spires and towers reached gracefully up to the sky as the morning sun glinting off a thousand separate windows.

The narrow mountain road they were on joined a much larger road paved with stones that lead up to the keep off to the east. Looking west back down the main road Vala saw a town spread out along the banks of the river in the near distance. Thin smoke rose from hundreds of chimneys, slowly drifting in the still morning air. It was easily the largest town Vala had ever seen.

Following behind Rae, Vala surveyed the land as they rode. Getting closer, Vala could now see the main road passed right in front of the keep. With growing amazement, Vala realized that it was even larger than she had thought. The front gate was easily wide enough for three wagons to pass through side by side. Vala expected them to turn and enter through the grand gateway but Rae kept moving past. Answering Vala's unspoken question she said, "The servant's entrance is around the east side."

The servant's entrance was a much smaller gateway just wide enough for a single wagon to get through. The guards at the gate apparently all knew Rae because they smiled and greeted her by name. One of them, and older man with a neatly trimmed grey beard came up and looked Vala and her over for a moment before tipping his head questioningly as he planted the butt of his pike on the ground. "Good to see you Rae, but I wasn't expecting you for another few weeks or so. You just made a delivery, what... last week? What brings you again so soon?" He paused, "And where is your wagon?"