Forever and Ever

Story Info
Live through the relationship of two hypnokinksters.
2.5k words
4.79
3.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, your butt looked familiar."

It was those words that changed my life. I remember lifting my head to glare at the man who uttered those words. Truth is, I had a great ass. Still do. And, when you go to a fetish/hypnosis convention, you wear something that will accentuate it. I chose tight latex. I knew I made the right decision with the number of heads that turned, man, woman, or anything delightfully in between and beyond.

So, when someone snuck up behind me to call me Charlotte as I dug through a well-organized stack of sex toys, I did not pay him any attention. When he put his hand on my hip, I turned. Realizing his error, he uttered those words and changed our worlds.

I was at least a foot shorter than him. Pudgy, as I still am, stuffed into latex that left little to the imagination. He had messy long hair, dazzling eyes, soft lips, and a smile that melted my anger. He stood like a coat rack, thin and wearing a suit off the rack that did not flatter.

I'll admit it. It was his eyes. Those adorable, adorable eyes of his. I should have been madder at him than I was. But, those eyes.

Instead, I noticed his uncomfortable stature. And the pure embarrassment of mistaking me for this Charlotte.

"I'm Amy," I said. "And usually you have to take me out to dinner before my butt becomes familiar."

I learned later those were the words that changed his world. At that moment, he laughed. The way the skin crinkled around his eyes when he smiled. That did me in. No matter who Charlotte was, I needed more time with him.

I didn't come to the convention to find someone, mind you. I went to free myself of shame and guilt for what I enjoyed. A good mind-fuck. I found a few people like me online and found out it wasn't so weird to like what I liked. So, I got brave, drove to another town where no one knew me, dressed up, and went. I was having a blast until I ran into him. Then, it became something else.

"I'm so sorry," he said. His voice. English accent. Nice and deep. Maybe it was the hot latex. But, something warmed up inside of me. "I'm Pierce. I was looking for my friend, Charlotte."

"And you usually touch your friend's butt?"

"If it's that kind of friend, then yes."

The way he swayed from embarrassment to confidence wowed me as well. The devilish grin also helped.

"I'm looking for those kinds of friends," I said, grinning back. "But, I need to get to know them first."

"Ah."

"So, take me out to dinner?"

Pierce folded his arms and looked at me. I'll never forget that look. He had no idea what to do. I learned later that Charlotte dragged him to the convention and was eagerly hooking up with a hypnotist. He wasn't all that interested in her but came because he was living a secret life as an erotic hypnotist. I didn't know any of that, at the moment. He didn't know that I was not that outgoing or provocative. But, no one knew me here. I made a promise to myself to experience this convention fully.

He didn't know that. Hence, the look. Looking me over. Deciding how he wanted his night to go.

No offense to Charlotte, but it was a no-brainer. I won.

"What do you think about sushi?" He asked.

"I think I found my dinner plans," I said, following Pierce.

That night, after we changed out of our fetish clothing and had a good sushi night, we exchanged a nervous kiss and exchanged numbers. He lived here. I lived forty minutes away. Still, there was something.

Neither one of us talked about erotic hypnosis that night. Obviously, with both of us at an erotic hypnosis convention we understood we liked it, but we found so many other things to talk about. It would come up a few nights later, during a horny evening when our texting turned downright filthy. We made plans to reenact what we talked about that weekend. However, things would change and it take longer for our deepest desires to emerge and be fulfilled.

Just not the way we thought.

***

"So, you want to do it?"

The hesitation in his voice felt thin compared to the desire, the need for me to say yes.

Time moved on, and I found myself unable to be with anyone but Pierce. At first, when our weekend plans fell through, we decided to keep things casual. Sex happened within the first month. He tried dating a few women and I tried dating a man or two. Yet, I found myself coming back to Pierce. Talking in depth with him. Sharing. We connected on much more than a physical level.

And, there was the other thing. The unspoken (at least in person) thing that both of us had deep desires for.

Hypnotism.

I knew he wanted to hypnotize me. And, I started masturbating regularly to that thought after a month or so with him. But, we kept dancing around the subject. Every time I went home without discussing it, without asking if it could happen, I kicked myself. I later learned he did the same.

Finally, one night he blurted out "Do you like being hypnotized?"

And we discussed it. I didn't let him know how deep that kink went for me, but we shared. It felt uncomfortable talking about something so vulnerable and yet it felt exhilarating.

Finally, he said those words.

"So, do you want to do it?"

I remember the moisture leaving my throat. I remember my cheeks burning with heat. I nodded, eager like a puppy.

On his uncomfortable couch, we stared at each other. Then, he started talking.

"I just want you to look into my eyes, Amy. Let's start nice and easy. Staring into my eyes, just relaxing. Breathing. Good. Good. Breathe and relax now."

Oh, his voice felt like honey dripping on my brain. I wanted this moment the first time he thought of my butt. I felt like an excited kid at Christmas. I stared and attempted to relax.

"Good, you're doing so good."

Oh, how I wanted to be good for him.

"Stare and breathe now. Soon, you'll be mine. Soon you'll be under my spell, hypnotized and ready to submit."

I practically panted.

It took a few more minutes for the error of our ways to reveal themselves. He had a wicked hypnotist voice. Some of his word choices I did not care for, but I wanted it so badly.

Yet, I could not relax. I felt myself too anxious, too excited, and too fearful of letting him down. He later stated he couldn't concentrate with his head pumped full of thoughts of what to do with me hypnotized and what I would look like.

The induction started to go around in circles. He started to panic when I didn't fall easily. This caused me to feel vulnerable and want it more.

Eventually, he stopped. He smirked.

"This isn't going to happen tonight."

I reached across to grab his face and tell him it was all my fault.

Instead, he leaned forward and pinned me down to the couch. He nestled his way in between my legs. I felt how turned on he was, and he felt how wet I was.

We had sex right there on the couch. Wild, passionate sex. Pierce told me later he got a complaint about my scream when I came.

I have never had sex that good in my life. It was like we both bared our souls to one another. I don't even like the missionary position all that much, but the way he did not stop pounding me with that cock, not even when I broke the skin on his back with my nails. The way he breathed into my neck, that warm, sweet breath of his. The 'I love you' that slipped out before he came inside of me. The warmth of his body on the palms of my hands. And the knowledge it was me, and me alone, that drove him this wild.

Oh yeah, I earned that notice from the landlord for my screaming.

After I cuddled in his chest and we could speak once again, I looked up into his eyes.

"I'm sorry," we both said at the same time. Then, we giggled.

"I was too excited."

"I was too excited. I thought I wasn't hypnotizing you properly."

"I wasn't listening to you. And the couch was a little uncomfortable."

He ran his fingers through my hair. "How about this. We make a plan for this. Do it somewhere nice and comfortable. And, let's discuss what words or tone of voice or whatever gets you into hypnosis easier. Deal?"

"Only if you fuck with me good when I'm under," I said, grinding my body up against his.

The sparkle in his eyes told me I would be taken good care of at that point. "We'll discuss boundaries as well."

I got on top of him and started to slide up and down his spent cock. "I hope you're okay with round two."

"On the couch?"

"We can go to your bed."

***

"Who wants to be my good girl."

My eyes open wide. Not right now. Really?

"You heard me."

The popcorn drops from my fingers. The evening's plans involving me and my favorite television show felt like a fool's errand when he said those words. His voice seeped into my thoughts and soon nothing mattered but what he said.

That took practice, of course. And dedication. And a lot of communication. Yet, in the months and months that passed since our first attempt at hypnosis, he got quite good at it.

So good, in fact, that even with a warm bowl of popcorn and a television show I wanted to watch badly in front of me, his words took over.

I put down the popcorn bowl on the ground. I spread my legs on the couch. And, like a possessed man, he sprang between my legs and showed me with his erection pressed against me how much he missed me.

Kisses followed as he whispered. His complete domination of me through my mind made the next few minutes easy. I forgot most of the night after that moment. Only submission and pleasure mattered. Submission and pleasure. Submission and pleasure.

I remember bits. Masturbating under my pants. Chanting, panting, crying out how good of a girl I was. Edging until I felt my body on fire. And then, bouncing on his cock until I came so hard I cried.

I do remember, however, the cuddling after. The whispers of how good I was, how amazing I was. How much he loved me.

I think it was one of those after-care sessions where I made up my mind about Pierce. It took me another month to work up the courage. While not the best opportunity, after the veil of hypnosis lifted that night, I decided to reveal my deepest desire.

"I want you to completely brainwash me."

He stopped kissing my forehead. I froze, tense and unsure.

"What do you mean?" He asked, prying his lips from me and facing me eye-to-eye.

I gulped. "I--I want you to brainwash me. Completely. So that I am yours. Forever. Unable to resist, only living to serve you."

He raised an eyebrow. I tucked my chin and averted my gaze.

"Nevermind, it's stupid."

He kissed my forehead. "You would still be you, yes?"

I bit my bottom lip. He sounded hopeful. Even excited. "Uh, yeah. Of course. Just, you know. I want there to be one person who owns me completely. I still want to be independent, in ways, just ....oh, this is so--"

He kissed me hard on the lips until I stopped protesting. His hands grazed the side of my face. "Will you marry me?"

My eyes went wide. My lip shook. "Wh-what?"

"I've been trying to work up the courage. I figure if we're revealing what we really want, I want to show you that yeah, there's only one person that I want. Completely."

I had not thought about marriage. But, after he let those words slip, my mind couldn't stop thinking about it.

"Instead of rings, I brainwash you."

I laughed. Snorted, in fact. I kissed his chest.

"We'll have to discuss the contents of said brainwashing," he said. I knew that tone. I could feel the excitement radiating from his body. I felt a thrill run up my spine. "And, we'll have to make boundaries, and--"

"Yes."

He paused and looked at me. "Huh?"

"Yes. I'll marry you."

The next kiss felt like tasting heaven and happiness. I melted in that kiss.

The second round started soon after.

***

Which brings me to now. The bells are ringing. The expensive makeup on my face still feels wonderful. The white dress? Exquisite. The love of my friends and family so tightly surrounding me at every moment? Indescribable. Everything about my wedding day felt perfect. It should be enough.

And it is, but there is something that no one but my new husband Pierce knows about.

The jokes spread about the honeymoon and how we both seemed eager to finish the dinner and dance. I enjoyed all the moments I could, I swear.

But, I did want what happened next most of all.

For months before the wedding, he worked on me every day. Last week we stopped when a simple command from him threw me within touch of my greatest desires.

We did it. Together. And tonight, we finished it.

After all the presents. All the drinking and dancing. All the goodbyes. After all that, left in our grand hotel room, we were alone.

I grinned as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

He motioned with a finger. I dropped to my knees, and on that expensive white dress, I crawled to him. He parted his legs and held my face between his knees. Me looking up at him.

So happy.

"Are you ready, good girl?"

I tried to nod.

I could tell he felt excited and a little scared. Then again, so did I.

"Please," I begged.

His fear dissipated. He liked it when I begged. His eyes grew intense.

"Look into my eyes, pet. Look into my eyes for the last time as a free woman. For, after tonight, you will be mine. Forever."

"Forever," I whispered. Something clicked in my brain. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. I felt his hand on my head, petting me.

"Good girl. Now. Listen and obey."

"Listen and obey."

He started to talk. And I felt my mind melting. From admiring my butt to brainwashing me permanently into his submissive.

What a life.

As my body grew aroused, and my mind shut down to his commands, I realized I would be happy with him.

Forever and ever.