Forever Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand trailed down to the raised initials just above her womanhood. I traced them delicately, lovingly. "Even scars can be covered up, inked over."

She looked as if she was in agony now, her eyes starting to brim with tears.

I looked in her eyes, summoning up the most intense, dominating stare I could, and threatened her. "But when I breed you..." My fingers slipped from her tattoo and into her soaking cunt. "And I. Will. Breed. You."

She gasped but stayed silent otherwise.

I nodded appreciatively. "Good girl. Good Slave." Then I continued. "Your body will change. Your hips will widen and your ribs open up, maybe permanently. Your breasts will swell; perhaps they will sag a little after you are done nursing my child. This beautiful, flawless skin will be covered in stretch marks left after your belly swells with my baby. You will be marked in ways that can never be undone, that will always tell the world that you are mine, that your Master honored your womb with his seed. That he allowed you the privilege of carrying his child inside you. You will be forever bound to me."

The tears flowed freely now, but her face showed only love.

"But for that to happen, you will have to beg me. And you will. Won't you, Slave?"

Her words burst forth like a dam bursting. "Yes! Yes Master! Please, Master! Your Slave wants to be yours, only yours, always and forever! Mark my body, fill it up with your seed! Please, Master, please let me give you a child! I'll give you as many as you want! Just please, please, please, never leave me Master!"

I grinned. "All you had to do was ask, my love. You know how I like to indulge you." I kissed her. "I'll never leave you, Linh. And I'll be the Master for you that I always should have been. I'm sorry."

She clutched at me, hugging me close to her. "Thank you, Alex. Thank you, god, thank you. I was so scared. I thought... I thought..." I silenced her with another kiss. "We'll talk later. About everything. But for now..."

I moved down the bed and knelt between my beautiful Slave's legs. She looked at me with wanton need but remained silent. "For now, my Slave needs to have her cunt filled with my seed." She nodded with glee. "You can speak, Slave. You know how I love your voice when I fuck your slutty little snatch."

She opened her mouth to speak, but I pushed forward suddenly, forcing the thick head of my cock into her. Her words were erased before they existed by a loud wail of pleasure and pain as I took my wife for the first time in weeks. I gave her no time to relax, to accommodate my size. I knew this was how she preferred it. And I was finally starting to admit to myself that this was how I liked it, too.

I was not naturally dominant, but my beautiful Slave brought it out in me. I just needed to stop denying it.

I ravaged her. My body descended on hers, and she clawed at my back as my shaft opened her wide, the slickness of her tunnel only slightly diminishing her discomfort. Her body responded as she rarely had before. She cried out in pleasure; I knew she was in pain, but I heard almost none in her voice, just a string of exhortations and adulation. "I love you I love you I love you please Master please Alex husband love please I need you I need your baby please Master please give me your child--!"

She came then, her already exquisitely tight silken heat squeezing me almost painfully. My wife loved me. My Slave pleaded with me. I continued to fuck her through her orgasm and to the building of the next. Her body was mine, and soon no one would ever be able to deny that. I felt the tightening in my balls, the telltale sign that my wife's passion had brought me to the edge. With a roar and a final, painful thrust into her, I emptied myself. Ropes of cum splashed against her cervix, weeks worth of issue surging into her. She came again, her body milking me, trying to draw my sperm to her egg.

We lay together then, Master and Slave, husband and wife, and, although we didn't know it yet, father and mother. She curled up against me, and we spoke of nothing but our affection for each other for a long time. Soft kisses and laughter filled our bedroom.

We made love gently later. She went to remove her collar as I usually asked her to, but I stayed her hand, and she almost broke down in tears. She touched it occasionally as we coupled, her eyes filled with happiness as she told me how she loved me. My ministrations were gentle and kind instead of the rough taking I had subjected her to earlier, the one she had begged for. But for once, it didn't feel like the two were separate parts of our lives. Just different. Both part of us. Both part of Linh and me. A promise of what I would be for her, and what she had always wanted to be for me.