Forever Friends?

Story Info
Kink Test says that he's a masochist! Must be a mistake...
6.2k words
4.54
5.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis:

Mia, a tall and muscular woman, and Jordan, a short bubble butt boy, have been friends for a long time. Drinking and hanging out is a pretty usual activity. However, tonight turns out different when Mia finds out that her friend is a masochistic virgin slut.

This is not too sex heavy but does end in this slut getting his ass fingered. This story will also switch POV.

--

Mia's dorm was great. She had a Z-styled dorm and had somehow managed to get it all to herself. It even still had two mattresses in it. She had pushed them against one another to make herself one large Queen size.

I really loved her. I don't know why she still hung out with me this much. We were great friends. I felt I could brag about what we had. There were plenty of people who came to university as friends and then separated. Even in highschool that had happened to people. Somehow, Mia and I had retained our friendship which just meant that we would probably be this way forever. Over a decade of friendship and now here we were in our senior year of university.

"Alright, cheers!" Mia said. Whenever we were a few shots in like this, her voice would get deeper. Huskier. Speaking every word with her chest. I dinked her shot glass, a tiny bit spilling onto the mini black table, and then slammed it down. We placed our glasses back down and felt the warmth stretch across our chests.

"We should probably pace ourselves," I laughed out. It was only 9:30 and I was already feeling a bit woozy.

"Oh my god Jordan, you're so weakkkk. Drink like a man!" I laughed. She was the only person I felt comfortable talking to me like that. She poked fun at me but never in a terribly rude way like many others.

I was only 5'4. I had always been a smaller person. I had been able to watch her continuously get taller and bigger while I remained small and short. My arms were thin and weak. My hands were small with short fingers. A skinny flat chest. Fat that seemed to refuse to go anywhere else except to my butt. I had a big bubble butt. I was thin and feminine and I didn't help that look out by growing my hair long. It ran down to my upper back and was blonde with streaks of brown.

Mia had the body I wish I had. She was long and tan. Maybe 5'11. Or 6 feet. I wasn't sure. I think your height estimation caps out at about plus or minus 4-5 inches. Considering she was at least 6+ inches taller than me, I'd have believed her if she told me she was 6 foot 4. Her legs were long and sleek. Washboard abs. Boulder shoulders that extended into lean muscular arms. Long fingers with big palms. Decently sized boobs that weren't gigantic or small but instead fit her frame perfectly.

I had seen them before. They were perky and firm. Mia had a habit of taking off her top when we hung out. She didn't seem to mind. Around me, she was never shy. If anything, when we were together, she'd take any excuse to rip off her shirt and bra and let her titties breathe in the fresh air. I don't know why she did this. Maybe she liked that I clearly admired them but was too chicken shit to say anything.

For now, though, they remained confined within a dark red sports bra. Following that, were tight blue gym shorts that clung to her hips, thighs, and juicy ass.

All of this to say that I found her incredibly attractive. I think everyone did. Guys were always after her and she was usually going from relationship to relationship. I would compliment her but nothing incredibly sexual or overly-romantic. Thankfully, though not really, I also had a penis that was a bit on the smaller side. 4.5 inches and decently thick. It sucked but it made sure that even at my most erect moments, she was unable to tell.

"You know I can't handle my drinks! You should be taking like...I don't know, two shots for every one I take!" I replied.

"Hmm, not a bad idea," She smirked. Then, she stepped over the mini black table and wrapped her arm around me. Then, in one swoop, brought me crashing down along with her to the soft off-white couch.

"Ughhh. I broke up with Jason this week."

"Not that surprising, you're in a relationship for a month, 6 weeks tops!"

"Yeah, just no one fits what I actually want. Plus, they're so annoying." She had a proclivity of only attracting bigger cocky guys. Probably because those were only dudes willing to actually step up to her and ask her out. I was, unfortunately, on the opposite side of this spectrum. Small and weak with a feminine body. I had never so much as had a kiss in my life. A kissless virgin.

Not that I could blame girls. I wasn't attractive. I had a somewhat round face, thin nose, light medium-thickness eyebrows, and cheeks that were always too rosy. Mia was encouraging and would tell me she thought I looked good but that was just her being a friend.

"And what about you Jordan? Any girls you've been rizzing up?" We both burst out laughing at that word. So fucking cringe but funny.

"Yeah, of course of course, I've been slinging some dick at the local bars, what can I say," I shrugged my shoulders while having a stupid drunken grin plastered across my face.

"Oh yeah, I bet." She giggled and then continued, "I don't know. I just want someone to check at least like 80% of the boxes. Ugh, the worst is, "She got up and began pouring some new shots, "every guy I've been with, they just think they're god's at sex."

She picked up one of the now full shot glasses and bent down to me. The slit between her firm perky tits close enough that a spark of electricity could jump across our bodies. Her mouth coated my ear in her hot breath before whispering in a deepened guy-voice, "oh yeah baby, take that BIG. THICK. COCK!" She ended it in a yell and then straightened her back out, dropped her neck and head, and drank the shot down.

God, for a second there I was filled with horrific anxiety and anxiousness. Her mouth was so close to my ear and I could almost imagine the sensation of her lips on me. And then for such dirty words, it made me shiver for a moment. I was pretty sure that even in her joking pretend-guy voice, she said it better than any other dude could. If I was a girl and she was saying that to me, I might just cream my pants.

I grinned and then followed her lead and took my shot as well. Then, I got up and went to her mini-fridge and pulled out a Monster energy drink. Cracked it and drank it down, washing away the lingering burning from the vodka.

"Thanks for the demonstration, I'll make sure to say that my first time."

"Hahahaha, god Jordan no please. You knowwww, you still didn't answer me. Any girlies you been looking at?" She seemed a bit more serious this time. She would bring this up and then I'd get upset and then she'd drop it for a few months. Her big hazel eyes stared right at me.

"Mia...no one wants me." I replied honestly.

"When's the last time you even asked a girl out?"

"I don't know...Freshman year?"

"Exactly. You don't even put yourself out there."

Ugh. "Do we have to have this conversation?" I didn't want to talk about any of this. She knew why I didn't get girls. Why did we always have to rehash the same conversation?

"I think we do, yeah. What are you looking for in a girl?"

"We've had this conversation too."

"Oh jeez, just humor me dick."

"I don't know...I want someone who wants me. A girl who's as tall as me or shorter maybe. Beautiful and caring. Someone who looks at me and genuinely, genuinely, genuinelyyy, thinks to themselves that I look good."

"A girl your height? Why are you limiting yourself, why not a tall chick?" I rolled my eyes at this.

"No tall girl would ever want to be with me." I sipped at my monster.

"Ugh, you're so stupid. Whatever, don't worry. One day you'll get a girl who looks at you and thinks, 'God, I want to squish that bubble butt!'." She cackled at her own joke and then let out a big hiccup.

"Pffft. Yeah, I'm sure that'll happen." I lazily brought my head up and stared at the ceiling.

Suddenly, a piece of clothing slapped against my face.

"What the-" I grabbed at it. It was her fucking sports bra. She was topless. Again.

"It's hot, I'm opening the window." She walked over to the other size of the Z-shaped room. It was where her bed was and her nightstands and drawers. Also, was the side of the building. I heard a window crack open and then a sudden nice draft flooding into the room. She was right. It was actually pretty hot.

Then she quickly stepped back into my frame of vision and leaned against the wall again. I looked at her semi-large titties that while firm still had some droopiness. Her nipples hardened as the wind blew in. Then I looked up at her and gave my best face of disgust, "God, get your honkers out of here."

"They gotta breathe too y'know. Let's do another shot!" She rushed forward for the bottle and began pouring.

"Mia, how drunk do you want me to get!?" She looked at me with a devilish grin.

We took the next shot and the burning was awful but much more tame now. I was fairly drunk and at that point, alcohol really stopped hurting as bad.

"Jordan, you ever take one of those kink tests?" She said as she browsed her phone.

"Uhhhh, nooo. What is," I hiccuped, " that?"

"It's like a questionnaire kinda thing, tells you where you fall on the," she brought up her fingers and wiggled them at me like she was saying a corny spooky story, " sexual spectrum oooooooooooohh!"

"Oh my godd, whatt? That sounds weird, what does that even mean?" I rolled my eyes. Sexual spectrum? Like being gay or something?

"Mia, you know I'm not gay right?" God, the room was spinning a bit.

"Not like that, it's like about what your kinks are and stuff, BDSM, ya know? I'll send you the link, take it."

"That sounds so stupid."

"You just haven't thought about it because you're a virgin. Just take the damn test, I want to see what you get."

"Fine."

I opened my phone up and tapped the link she sent me. Oh god, this looked like a weird site. I filled in my gender and age and slowly began to run through the questions.

'Would you like to give money to your partner and pay for all of their expenses?' Oh god no.

I quickly tapped my answers to a few more. I was trying to pay attention but I was just quickly hitting the ones that seemed like they made sense to me. I'd hit my answer, move on to the next question, and then barely remember what I had just said. As a virgin, many of these questions didn't even really apply to me. I just answered the best I could. I raised my eyes and saw her clearly thinking it out before tapping her answers.

'Do you like to be tied up?' I mean, I guess that sounds like it'd be hot. A girl tying me up and then having sex with me? Sounded like the dream, I think. A girl taking control during sex? Make it a lot easier for me to know what to do. A girl hitting me? That could be hot.

"Alright, I'm done!" Mia said, excitedly looking at me.

"Agh, I'm still going, gimme a sec!" I tried to hurry up and just let my immediate instinctual response go ahead.

Finally, the test ended and the results showed on my screen.

Suddenly, I felt a bit more awake now as my eyes glazed over the final results.

64% Slave

74% Degradee

82% Masochist

85% Rope Bunny

92% Brat

...

100% Submissive.

What? Submissive? Like...me? I was submissive? What the fuck had I answered on these questions? I tried to think back on my answers. It had asked me whether I would want to torture my partner I think. Yeah right, like I could ever manage to do that. I was too weak. But when it had asked the reverse, oh fuck. I had hit yes. Why the fuck did I do that. I mean, it sounded kind of hot...but like in a normal way! No no no no no. I didn't know much about any of this shit but submissive. I mean...that was like a girl thing. Girls were submissive, guys were dominant. Right? I'm so drunk. I forgot this was even a test. I was just answering questions the best I could, I forgot that it was actually compiling something about me.

Fuck, how embarrassing was it going to be when we both now looked at our results and probably had the same thing. My face was turning hot red and I could feel her wide eyes staring at me. I didn't want to look up at her.

"I gotta redo it, I think I fucked up," I said looking up at her.

"Wait what? No, did you get to the end?" I kept my phone facing down.

"Yeah but I don't even remember what some of the questions were, I forgot I was even taking a test, dude I'm so drunk one sec lemme redo it."

"NO, lemme see first!" She started to run at me and I quickly gripped my phone as tightly as possible and tried to shield it from her. I turned my back to her and her hands were suddenly gripped around my shoulder. She began to pull at me and I tried to pull away. Shoving my chest forward to the side of the couch and holding the phone as close to me as possible. No, she couldn't see this. She couldn't. She was my best friend but I wasn't going to show her some weird test that only seemed to confirm everything feminine about me.

"NO, MIA, I GOTTA REDO IT!" Her hands were all over me.

"Jordan, stoppp, I want to see, don't make me hurt you!" I shivered at that thought as I tried to push her away. Was I submissive? Did I want to be hurt? IS THAT WHAT THIS WAS SAYING? NO WAY NO WAY.

I ground my feet into the floor and tried to get off the couch but her fingers were curled around my shirt and she yanked me right back. Then, it felt like she got serious. Her arm reached out in front of me and grabbed the arm that was holding the phone against my chest. She squeezed tightly on my small wrist and caused a sharp pain. She was right behind me and her legs now pulled up. Her right leg wrapped around my right side and then her leg leg somehow squeezed below my body and then wrapped the other side. Her smooth legs on my shorts then pulled inwards toward her (and me) and the air rushed out of my lungs.

"OWW" I yelled out but she didn't stop. Her other arm reached out on my left and her palm slapped against my mouth. Simultaneously pulling my head back to her chest while her other arm pinched my sensitive wrist.

I yelled into her palm but she muffled me. Finally, my wrist gave out as I yelped in pain. Then, she reached for the phone and pulled it upwards. It had gone to another app but she quickly brought it back to chrome.

She was hurting me and my mouth and head hurt. She lessened the force but kept her palm wrapped over my cheek and lips. My eyes went wide as the page finally loaded and showed my embarrassing pathetic results.

I tried to say something but it came out garbled. Instead, all that came out was spit onto her hand.

"100% submissive...and a masochist too?" I could feel her chest moving up and down with each breath. Her hand let go of my face and she wiped it on my shirt.

"No no, it's like..I messed up. I gotta do it again. Oww.. Mia you really hurt me." I whined.

"I think this means that...you like that kinda thing?" I felt her hot breath once again cover my ear. I shivered and goosebumps covered my arms. I felt so uncomfortable.

"N-no! I'm drunk Mia. I'm just drunk. I didn't know what I was doing!" I complained and tried to move myself but her leg muscles popped out and kept me in place.

"Do you want to know mine?" She asked almost quietly

"Ummm...The same as mine?"

She suddenly pulled back my hair and my head flew back. My neck strained until it went all the way back and looked upwards. She looked down at me. I whimpered as I felt the hairs tug at my scalp.

"No. It's not."

---------------------------

The awkwardness thankfully went by quickly. I suggested we have a few more drinks and he was down for it. It was about midnight now and I could hear the college drunkards yelling outside. Thankfully my dorm was about 10 stories up so instead of being annoying it actually made for a good background sound. If anything, it made us feel better about our drinking and like we were really partying.

He definitely got quieter though. He was playing some music on my TV and doing a little dance. Stumbling around. Cold air flew in from the open window and landed on my tits. My nipples hardened.

Jordan reached down and I watched as his small petite hands were barely able to wrap themselves around the thick Monster can.

I want to say that I couldn't believe he was submissive. Or that he was a masochist. But honestly, it made sense. He was a tiny little "femboy". It was do or die for him in the relationship world. And his small stature wasn't going to exactly lend itself to some dominant attitude in sex. After our little tussle, he didn't even ask what I got. All he knew is that we got pretty different results. I think he knew but was scared.

We had moved away from that conversation pretty quickly and I hadn't even been able to apologize. We had had little scraps but I must admit, I probably got too rough with him.

"Hey Jordan?" I said to him over the music.

He turned to look at me and then turned down the volume from his phone.

"What's up? Another drink? I'm not sure I could handle that!" He was right. He was struggling. I think he was properly drunk. Thankfully, it took a while for him to puke. He got drunk easily but wouldn't puke easily.

"No, not that. I want to apologize for hurting you earlier. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Oh...yeah, I mean apology accepted. I understand. I know you didn't. I mean...look at me....and look at you. Sometimes you hurt me when you just hug me haha," He tried to awkwardly laugh it off.

I smiled at him and then walked forward and opened my arms.

"I promise I won't hurt you," He stumbled a bit forward and then pressed himself against my chest and boobs. His soft face and long hair tangled up on my titties.

"It's okay...Apparently I'm a masochist!" He said as he pulled back from me. He threw up his hands as he said the last part. We both laughed.

"Okay, revision. I promise I won't hurt you unless you obviously want it." I giggled and he blushed before doing a 360 in a slow rhythmic way alongside the music. His butt jiggling at the same time.

The alcohol flowed through my veins and I felt giggly and hot. I started to dance with him. In silence except for the music. Dancing in my little dorm. He always wore these baggy basketball shorts to hide his butt but somehow it always failed.

Honestly, I was a bit mesmerized. Though, I didn't feel too bad for staring. After all, I know he was always checking out my tits. Though, I know he was good for it. Wasn't going to be overly creepy or weird.

But then a thought came.

"Ya know, you've seen my tits so many times and, " A little hiccup came out, " I know you like looking at them. And ya know, that-that-that is A-Okay. But, why have I never gotten to see your ass? I mean...like I got the goods, I know that, but you also know you got the goods even if you're a bit embarrassed. Like..well, what I mean is that I trust you, why don't you trust me?"

That went on for a bit too long. Like I had to continue explaining why I wanted to see his butt but also not come off strange. But also, I mean like come on. I know he wasn't going to be super weird, why couldn't he trust me? Well, okay maybe I would be weird. I don't know if it was the booze but I think if I saw his butt right now, I might just squeeze them. I guess I'd have to let him squeeze my tits but that's a fair trade? Shit. I'm the creep.

"W-what? I mean...if you want to see my nipples, I can show you that and get shirtless," He responded. He was a bit taken aback but responded in a mild joking manner.

"I-I mean like..I think tits from a girl and ass from a guy is a fair trade. We've gone swimming before, I've seen you shirtless plenty of times. But you know what I mean. Like...they're both arousing parts of the body but it's not the full dick and cunt." I tried to make it sound logical.

12