Forever Friends?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked a bit surprised and uncomfortable before a grin appeared on his face. A long devious grin stretching across his entire face.

"Hehehe," he giggled," You want to see my butt, you want to see my butt!" He sang at me before hiccuping. His little body was barely able to contain the booze inside. He continued singing while hiccuping and giggling at me.

"Hey! Jordan, I'll rip those pants right off!" I said right back. Maybe a bit too serious sounding. His soft giggles stopped as he stared at me. His cheeks went bright red before averting his eyes and looking at the couch. He always had such soft red cheeks that were a bit too rosy but now they blushed brightly as my aggressive statement sunk in.

"Pshh...g-g-go ahead then...do it! You won't!" His voice was weak and slurred and wavered from trepidation.

My brain made the decision for me without thinking. I walked over and stood in front of him. My height and body, clearly superior over his small weak form. He slowly lifted his neck. Craning it farther and farther back until he could actually look at my face. I was breathing heavily. I was nervous. He looked like he was too. But fuck, he looked adorable. Adorable and weak. He didn't seem like he knew what to do. He clearly regretted saying anything back to me.

My brain had thrown the words out into the open and then forced me to walk over but this time it was my choice. I grabbed his long hair and head and forcefully tossed him down so he'd lay on the couch. He gave out a soft whimper. Then, I grabbed his legs and pulled them up so his entire body was laying on the couch. He was now, forcibly, laying on his side on my furniture. His legs stacked on one another.

I gulped loudly and then grabbed his black basketball shorts. My fingers curling around the top of it. I then pushed in further so that they also were grabbing his underwear. My knuckles pressed against his soft smooth white skin.

"U-uh..." He whimpered out. Clearly scared at what I was about to do. But my mind was made and I wasn't going to stop now. In one smooth yank, his shorts were at his ankles. His huge big bubbly butt was all that was left. His legs were completely hairless and smooth. His butt smooshed over on the sides due to gravity. His butthole out of view due to the large cheeks surrounding it.

"There!" I gasped out. Heaving and puffing, feeling sweat trail down my face. My eyes were wide and my mind was going at a million thoughts a second. I swallowed my pent up spit and stood fully back up.

"N-now it's even." I breathlessly said. It took everything in my power to not come back down and grab at him. To sink my fingers into his skin and squeeze. To give them a soft little spank and watch them jiggle around. To put my lips on them and suck until little hickies covered his adorable behind.

"Y-yeah...S-sorry. You're right. It is even now." He began to get himself back up. His dirty blonde hair tangled and stuck to his neck and beck in sweat. He pulled himself up and brought his feet back out onto the floor. His shorts and undies dangling around his shins and ankles. But as he brought himself up so that his butt could hide once again beneath the upper part of his body, we both suddenly went into shock.

We had both forgotten that his butt being revealed also meant that now his dick was too. A small little thing standing proud. Actually quite thick. A reddish purple head at the top as the foreskin stretched out beneath it. The little slit on his cock with a raindrop of precum protruding out of it.

His cock was hairless. Clearly shaved recently. His small balls were tightened at the bottom of his shaft. Hairless as well.

"OH MY GOD!" He belted out.

---------------------------

I couldn't believe this. Mia stared at my small cock and I jumped up off the couch. What the fuck was going on!? I reached down and began pulling up my shorts and underwear. Desperate for this humiliating display to end. My face felt like it was melting as sweat started to pour down my face. I barely got my shorts around my ass before my motor functions failed me and I tumbled forward to the ground.

Mia seemed to fly as she suddenly caught me with her strong arms and chest. The side of my sweaty sticky head slapping against her bare tits.

WHY WAS THIS HAPPENING!?

I pulled myself off her and finally got my shorts up and over my pathetic cock and big ass.

First the weird test and now this! What was going on!

The worst part was that I was fully erect. Honestly, every dominating motion she made as she pulled my pants down got me harder and I was getting scared that I was going to cum soon. Like, my dick was vibrating and pulsing and for no reason! That stupid fucking test did this. It got the idea planted in my head, this wasn't me!

"I-I should go!" I quickly said. I stumbled towards the door, passing her. I quickly grabbed the handle and turned it. The door hadn't opened even an inch before her bigger stronger hand slammed the door shut.

"No!" She yelled. Her body was awkwardly close to mine. Tall and imposing. She always made me feel small and weak but also safe. But tonight, I felt like a small little puppy. Cowering. Her strong tan arms then grabbed my hand and forced me to let go of the handle. Then, she pushed me out of the way and got in front of the door. No way out.

This night was just too strange. There were lots and lots of drinks. Normal. We did that all the time. Then the weird sex test thing. And now she had seen my dick and butt and balls and this was too much. She said she wanted to see my butt! And then forcibly ripped my shorts off. Did she do that because she knows I'm a masochist? Well, not that I am but that she read it off my test.

Did this mean she was...a sadist? Is that what her test said? Is she "dominant"? How drunk was she? I had never seen this side of her. Forceful and dominating.

I was taking small short breaths and my heart was thumping out of my chest. I saw her completely differently now. Her chest was also rising up and down in a fast rhythm. Her tits seemed sweaty and inviting. Her neck muscles strained and tightened. Her abs clenched. Her gorgeous face with wide eyes staring back at me.

"Mia...I. What's going on?" I lightly cried out.

"I..I'm sorry. I didn't mean to go that far. I just wanted...I wanted to see it." She got out between breaths. Her wide eyes seemed to suddenly shift. Still wide but now with a look that said she might eat me. She bit down on her lip as she eyed me up and down.

"You...you did?"

"Yes...So badly. You....you....you are so fucking cute." Her voice was deep and alluring. A sultry tone while her eyes remained incredibly still.

I had no clue what to say in response. I wanted to cry. No, I didn't want to cry, I began to cry. Little soft tears dug their way out of my eyes and ripped across my face and then dripped off my cheeks.

"R-really?"

She closed the gap between us in a heartbeat and then grabbed my face and bent all the way down to smoosh her lips against mine. I whimpered as she crushed my face with her large hands. Her tongue forcefully prying open my lips. The smell of vodka flooded my nose. Her tongue explored my mouth and slid across my teeth. Pressing against my cheeks and then pushing on my own tongue.

Then her hands let go of my face and slid down my body before grabbing my hips and ass and yanking me into the air. I moaned out in shock and then wrapped my legs around her waist. Her hands held onto me firmly and even had enough strength to squeeze my butt. She continued to aggressively kiss me and hold me in place. At this point, I accepted and kissed her back. Loving every moment of it. Her lips were so incredibly soft. Her teeth would pull at my bottom lip before letting it slap back and then she'd come back in and devour me once again. I gave in and began to moan and whimper. The pleasure of just this kiss was incredible. The way she held me up and tucked me against her body felt safe. But I couldn't forget that she could so easily hurt me.

Then, she finally pulled back from me. We both were panting heavily and her eyes were no longer wide. She no longer looked at me with anxiety or nervousness. She had looked worried before but now her face was covered in confidence and lust.

"Mia!" I cried out as she brought me over to the other side of the dorm and then threw me onto the bed. She then grabbed at my shirt and pulled it off. Throwing it at the wall. Then she flipped me over and tore off my shorts and underwear. My body felt hot and heavy. I felt like I couldn't move while she manhandled me.

I was completely nude now in front of Mia. I heard the air rush out of the way before her open palm landed on my ass cheek. I cried out as my bubble butt jiggled in a way that seemed to fill her with pleasure.

Then, she quickly went for her phone and opened it up before tossing it onto the bed in front of me. It was upside down and I couldn't read it. A moment later, her hand landed once again onto my soft underside and I yelped. This time her hand stayed on the fleshy skin.

She grabbed at it tightly and then sat on the back of my thighs and legs. Her fingers pressed against my cheek while her thumb pushed in near the center. Opening up the view so that my butthole revealed itself to her. I bit down on my lip and tried to quiet my own nervous whimpers.

"God, you are so fucking SEXY!" She bellowed out. Her thumb then inched its way closer until it touched my tight hole.

I wanted it. I wanted it so badly. She liked the way that I looked. She liked my big butt. She thought I was sexy and cute. And she was gorgeous and amazing. I wanted to say something back to her and tell her how sexy she was but I couldn't. I would have needed a few moments to be able to form the words and then move the muscles in my face to get them out. And with how much she was grabbing at me, touching me, slapping me, I just couldn't focus on anything else.

Her hand grabbed a fistful of my hair and shoved my head into the bed. I felt her body stand up on top of me. Her knees pushed her up and they squeezed against my hips. She then moved forward past my small frame and I could hear the nightstand drawer get thrown open. Then she was back fully on top of me.

The bed moved and bounced so that the phone turned and slid closer to me. Almost readable.

Then, a goopy cold substance dripped onto my asshole and butt.

A goopy cold substance then dripped onto my hole.

I had no time to even think because suddenly one of her long fingers plunged into my ass. Ripping it open. Forcibly prying the hole apart. My ass gripped at her finger as it seemed to welcome the intruder. My throat seemed to suddenly clog up and I choked out my moans as she began to finger fuck me.

Curling deep inside me. Then a second finger joined the party. They pushed against one another as she attempted to spread me further apart. My ear suddenly felt hot with her breath as her lips closed onto the lobe. She nibbled and sucked on my ear while her fingers stretched me out. Pulling out and then shoving themselves back in.

"So...fucking...tight!"

My penis was pulsing and struggling underneath my weight and hers. I could feel the cum itching to break down the doors and release everything I had. Her fingers were reverberating across my body. The pain was easing and my proximity to climaxing was getting closer and closer. She finally let go of my head and I brought my neck up and rested on my chin. I was gasping and spluttering for air and using it all up in cries of deep pleasure.

Finally, the freedom of my neck and the continuous bed movement had moved the phone closer and was now, finally readable.

The orgasm of a lifetime was hitting me like a truck. Cum began pumping out of my dick. My body shook and trembled as she curled deep within me and stopped moving. Simply letting my ass tighten and let go before tightening again and letting go.

I choked out one final cry of "Mia!" as I read what was on her phone.

100% Sadist

100% Dominant

--

Authors Note:

I'm not going to lie. This is an old story. I wrote this out a long time ago and gave up on it because I wanted to have her ripping his shorts off AND the embarrassing kink test. But it wasn't working. Here, I forcibly made them go together. If it sounds a bit weird at points, that's why. I tried my best and it's been so long since I've published something, I just wanted to get this out.

As an aside, I am planning to record some audio stories soon. I have found a lack of male femdom audio stories. It is a sad world. I only wish that I could do an audio-version of one of my stories with one of the amazing female creators in the audio section. Highly recommend you go check out MissLofn or Lookingformybluesky. Inspirations

12