Forever Hers Ch. 07

Story Info
Just a couple of sick fucks (content warning -- r*pe).
1.8k words
4.12
14.9k
8

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet you're hungry. Thirsty, too. What do you eat for breakfast? I realize you're not a vegetarian, but is pork okay?" From the bedroom doorway, Mark held up a tube of sausage. "Some people are funny about pork."

Janeli was tired. Her eyes lazily slid his direction. He hadn't fed or watered her for two days, and the only times she was allowed up were the few times she had to pee.

"I know you're hungry, but those two down there haven't been out so much lately. I wonder why." He caught her rolling her eyes at his jab. Even in her situation, Janeli was still Janeli. "I couldn't really risk ungagging you until they were gone, but I think they're spending the day out together. Kate mentioned some fair in center city. Young people stuff. So, is pork okay?"

He reached over and unblocked her mouth while resting his other hand on her throat just in case she decided to scream.

Once free, she spoke. "Water," she choked out before turning her head away.

"No sausage then?"

Her head snapped back. "Of course I want the fucking sausage, but I want water first." She attempted to yell it, but it all came out a bit horse.

Her attitude hadn't phased him. "Eggs?"

She sighed. "Over easy."

"Might be a bit messy feeding you that."

"I guess I'll just have to feed myself then."

He chuckled before covering her mouth back up, patted her on the cheek twice, and then went out to the kitchen. It was kind of exciting to cook breakfast for two. After frying up a few breakfast patties, he put on some toast, scrambled some eggs, and also made two over-easy.

On his return journey, the plates were placed on the dresser while he went over to her restraints. At first, she thought he was actually going to let her feed herself, in which case, he was in for a rude fork in the eye. Instead, he'd taken a bottle of water he carried underneath his arm and gave her a few large sips. Then, he rolled her over, holding her ankles and feet together.

"Now lets see if I remember how to do this."

He began to hog tie her with some spare rope from beneath his bed and prop her up with her face to the mattress. Once satisfied, he slid the plate with the scrambled eggs underneath her face and took a seat with the over easy plate.

"You were right. Over easy was a great idea." He dug in.

He expected her to eat like this; like some bound dog with her face in her food. How rude of him, but she was starving and so started with the eggs. Two minutes later and her plate was empty, although she wouldn't undignify herself by licking it clean.

"How was it?" he asked while still working on his.

She sucked at her teeth to remove some food. "Patties were underdone." With nothing left to do or say, she fell to a more comfortable position on her side and glared at him while he ate.

"Cheer up. You're full. You're living rent-free for the rest of your life. Most people living in this city would kill for that."

"You said you've done this before. Something tells me you didn't just let the other girls go once you were done with them."

"No," he shoved the last bit of yolk-drenched toast into his mouth. "I didn't."

Janeli proceeded slowly. "Are you going to kill me?"

"Good question." He dusted a few crumbs off of his jeans. "The others didn't last long because they became too much work. Gagging, re-gagging, cleaning up their messes, hiding the noise, getting the occasional kick in the ribs from being careless; it all gets to be a bit much when you're my age."

"How old are you?"

"42."

"H-ha ha," She cough-laughed. "Seriously."

He frowned. "It's shit like that that'll get you killed."

She shook her head. "Shut the fuck up. I don't even know why I asked when I already know I'm going to die. You literally can't let me walk away. So why not enjoy my last few days?"

He blew out some air. "Days, huh? That's a bit ambitious." He then put his plate to the side. "The last thing I want is for you to enjoy yourself."

"So what do you want from me then? Hmm? I've had nothing but time to think about it, and I can't for the life of me figure that one out. At first, I was thinking sex slave, but old, white guys don't fantasize about having some black bitch for a slave...ironically." Mark laughed at that while she continued. "You want pretty white girls like Kate. I get that. Then I was thinking, based off of what you said, you wanted to kill again. But..."

"But?"

"I'm still alive. The longer I stay alive, the longer you have to feed me, sit with me while I pee, and keep me hidden."

"Do you think anything is wrong with you? With the way you think?" he tapped the side of his head for emphasis.

"This coming from a crazy serial killer."

"I'm not crazy. You think I'm somehow deluded? You think I'm not aware of what I am? You think I don't understand the irreversible damage I've done to people? The lives I've ruined? There are a million books out there written by and about men like me. I'm boring. But you? You still think you love that girl. You still think what you did was a form of love, and you'd probably do it all over again if you could." He rested his chin on his hand. "I find that fascinating."

"Does it matter? If that's the way you feel, this is as karmic as it gets."

"Sure, it matters."

"What changes by knowing the answer to this question?"

"Aside from the terrible thing you did and, based on how easily you're justifying it - I'm sure it wasn't your first time - your reasoning behind it seems...genuine."

"And?"

"I'm just trying to find the disconnect where loves turns into what you did. I was never naive enough to think that anything I did was out of love or affection. Why get emotionally invested in something that's impossible?"

She did her best to raise her head. "So you don't believe in love?"

"Oh, sure. In fact, it's the most beautiful thing two people can achieve together. True love, that is. I meant impossible for most people, myself included. I don't think we're capable. It's not until the chips are down that love is really tested, and most people fail that test. If no one would judge you, would you stay with someone if they lost all of their limbs, or was acid-burned from head to toe? Hell, most people check out when the sex stops. I know I'll never find it, but you? You seem to think you already have. What blissful ignorance that must be."

"I would have done anything for her no matter what. She could need a new organ tomorrow, and I'd be right next to her in the operating room telling them to cut me open."

"Even your heart?"

"She already has that."

Mark threw back his head and laughed, but it swiftly faded after a few moments. He decided to get more comfortable by laying down next to her stretching himself alongside her. "Why do you think you deserve to find the one? Some people do just end up dying alone, and maybe that's your destiny. Why do you think it's okay to hurt so many people just so that you can live happily ever after with the right one? We're the same, you and I; just a couple of sick fucks. You need to come to terms with that before you meet your maker."

"I know what you're doing."

"Oh, yea?"

"It's not going to work."

"You really think I couldn't do it; break you?" He inhaled as he trailed his lips down the side of her face while holding her head like grocery shopper would a melon. "Break your pretty little head wiiiide open?"

"I very much know you could." She swallowed as she felt something hot and slick toy at her ear. Then her earlobe was placed precariously between his teeth. "Alright, I'll play along. You like hurting people. That much is obvious."

"Mmmhmm." He tugged at her lobe a little.

"I don't."

"She came to me crying, Janeli." He detached her wrists from her ankles, but ultimately kept her bound. Then, he got on top of her, forcing her legs apart and placing his body in between them to keep them spread. "She never wanted to see you again."

It was coming. She braced herself with a grimace. "Just because that's what happened doesn't mean," she grunted at a particularly hard thrust, "I wanted it. I would have done anything to make her happy. Anything. Can't say the same about yourself, can you? You want to see a girl cry, beg, hurt...die." She'd noticed he had slowed. "For that reason alone, you and I will never be the same. In fact, I'm a step up from you."

He'd stopped thrusting and looked down at her. "Wipe that self-righteous smirk off of your face."

She stuck her tongue out at him.

Mark grabbed the back of her head and tilted it uncomfortably towards the headboard. Then, he pinched a nipple hard between his nails for good measure. Now that she was in distress, he could concentrate. Her inability to see things as they were had irritated him. He was rock hard, though. Harder than he'd been in a long time. Was that the celibacy's doing? Or was this stubborn bitch actually getting to him? He wanted to beat her. He would beat her, he decided. Tom was due back at the firehouse soon, and Kate's schedule was as consistent as they came. He'd make her hurt alright. That's what he did. He gave her four good shots before collapsing on top of her. That wasn't supposed to happen so quickly, but damn did it feel good.

Janeli rotated her head around a few times, her neck stressed to its limit. Once centered, her eyes fell under his and their contact remained locked for a few seconds. "Gonna kiss me now?" She taunted.

He backhanded her. He didnt put his whole into it, but it did manage to get her attention as her attitude whirled in a quick-change.

"We need to get you some birth control." Mark said nonchalantly as he pulled his dick out of her and stood up. "None have ever lasted long enough to get pregnant before, but congratulations. I hate you. So you're going to be here for a while."

"Fucking...hell." She was still writhing from the pain.

It would have probably been a good idea to check if her nose was actually broken, but he stepped out into the living room instead for some space. Wanting to kiss her...that was a problem.