Forever Hers Ch. 06

Story Info
Mark makes good on his promise (content warning -- r*pe).
1.4k words
4.05
10.4k
4

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate couldn't believe it. Mark had made good on his promise and, by the time she'd returned home from work, all of Janeli's belongs and Janeli had vanished from her apartment.

When Mark opened his door, he was assaulted with a pair of arms around his neck and the joyful graciousness of Kate.

"I can't even...how? I mean, she just left?" she asked, amazed at how quickly he worked. "She didn't give you a hard time or anything, right?"

"Once she found out that I knew, it didn't take her very long to understand the situation. I promise, you'll never see her again."

"Thanks, Mark. You're a really great guy."

"Me? Nah. That guy down there. He's a really great guy. I know you're not going to believe me, but I'm a pretty good judge of character, and now you get to find that out for yourself without someone sabotaging you like before. Now go and be happy, girl. I believe he got back about fifteen minutes before you did."

"Thanks, I...thanks!" What else could she say? He was like the father she'd always wanted. He made everything bad go away, patted her on the head, and then sent her off to go get her prince charming. She had no idea how she would have survived this ordeal without someone like him in her life, but she saw now that he was truly a great man.

Mark closed his door, whistling happily on his way deeper into his apartment. Away from the living room and down a short hallway, he entered his bedroom where Janeli laid tied up, gagged, and struggling on his bed. Her eyes were like daggers in the darkness once he stepped into the room, but he simply took a seat on the edge of his bed.

"You want to know the best investment I ever made? Now, I know what you're thinking."

"Mph! Mmmmmph!"

"Nope, you're wrong. It's not the house. It's a good memory foam mattress. Springs are a nightmare, but all of that moving you're doing? It doesn't make a single sound. My TV was off and everything, and Kate still didn't hear a peep." He watched her gyrate and throw herself around even though the bindings that kept her in place made escape possible. "I suggest you not do anything silly like piss on it because I swear I'll leave you right there and let the acid eat away at your skin. Don't think I'm bluffing, either. I've done it before." He leaned in. "If you have to go, simply blink twice."

She glared back at him.

"That's a no then." He reached in between her legs and helped himself. Then he pulled his fingers back out to reveal that they were heavily glazed. "I suppose I did make a mess of you earlier. Tell you what. Tomorrow, I'll give you a nice, hot shower. We'll wait until after Kate steps out and Tom leaves to do his stuff so that you can kick and holler as much as you'd like. How's that sound?"

"Mmthr FKRR!"

"I knew you'd like that idea. Sleep tight."

** ** **

The day Mark decided to kick Janeli out of apartment B, he insisted Kate not go into work. However, after discussing things further with her, she helped him understand. Some people just needed something to do when they were stressed. As weird a coping mechanism as it was, Mark got it. He understood that a long walk would only force her mind to return to what happened last night while paperwork and needy customers at least provided some distraction.

This ultimately left him with a two choices. He could force her out. On the other hand, he had the house to himself. It had been a while - close to ten years if he recalled correctly - since he'd taken a girl. He considered that part of his past dead and buried. Now, he just wanted to get old and fat. The opportunity for one last guiltless hoorah was a tad too tempting to ignore, though. Janeli was a dangerous person who was only going to get worse if she was left unchecked. On top of that, no one would miss her. He was enacting a civil service really. By the time he'd made up his mind on everything and made his way downstairs to apartment B, he could hear the rapid pacing of his former tenant within the room.

Janeli was sick with worry. Kate always picked up her phone for her. Even if she was busy at work, she managed a text. She hadn't heard so much as a peep from her since they'd fallen asleep together, and it wasn't like her to sneak off. Maybe she wasn't at work. Maybe she went out jogging like she did sometimes and something awful happened to her. Just as she was tempted to throw on a jacket and go out searching for her, the door cracked open.

"Baby," she exclaimed as she ran toward it, but she was soon disappointed by who she saw. It was Mark letting himself in with a key of his own. She frowned. "Is this your way of making some point about going where you want when you want under your roof?"

"Nope." He closed the door behind him.

"Then get out. This isn't a good time." She turned her attention back to her jacket. Just as the denim was about to slip up past her shoulders, Mark's lips connected with the base of her neck and teased there way up to her earlobe. Janeli flinched away. "The fuck are you doing?"

Mark looked at her. "I hear you don't like taking no for an answer. You expect to get what you want when you want," he started unbuckling his pants, "just like me. And, right now, I want to fuck you."

Janeli was taken aback. "You've hardly strung two nice words together in my direction, and suddenly you want to fuck. Why?"

"Two reasons. First, because you don't know how it feels when you treat others the way you do. I've seen your type before; entitled and almost never having to deal with the consequences of hurting others. Second," he started to approach her, "I've decided to come out of retirement. After a while, I started to feel a little guilty hurting others the way I did. Even prostitutes have feeling and families who love them. But you were willing to drop your family in order to escape whatever you did in the past and, after hearing about what you did to Kate, I'm not going to lose any sleep over this. So, first, let me show you what it's like to have someone else ignore you when you say 'no'."

Her eyes widened. Her heart quickened. What he was threatening had come from so far out of left field that processing it had paralyzed her for a moment. This man was not the man she thought he was. "Where's Kate?" She forced herself to ask as Kate's safety was definitely the first thing on her mind. There was no answer. This psycho simply got closer to her. "Wait," she held her hands up in protest. "We can talk about this."

"Oh?"

"I was wrong. Dead wrong. She wasn't ready."

He shook his head. Then he grabbed her quickly by the wrist and twisted her around, slamming her into the mattress before she could scream. It was like riding a bike. The motions were so natural, it felt like no time between the last time and now had elapsed at all. "She told me you held her down. That wasn't your first hint something was wrong?"

"Wait, wait, wait," she gasped as he covered her mouth and penetrated her. "Mmmgh!"

"You didn't. Why should I?" Mark grunted while he worked himself all the way inside of her. He had no idea if she was a full on lesbian or if it had just been a while, but it definitely felt like unexplored territory down there. If that was the case, his knee-jerk reaction, post-retirement, was to take better care not to hurt her, but he had a point to make. She was a rapist, and he was there to serve her her just desserts. He made deep, long thrusts, and bit her neck as she desperately attempted to push him off of her. She grunted and bucked, but it was no use. This wasn't going to end until Mark was ready. It wasn't quick, but he eventually had reached that point. His pace quickened and he let it all spill inside of her. He provided her with several powerful spurts that caused even her to go limp after the fact. "I guess you weren't ready," he breathed.

"Get off of me." With his whole hand around the back of her neck, he got her to her feet.

"That's cute. You think we're done."