Forever in Love, Now It's More

Story Info
A loving mom/son platonic couple evolves to being sexual.
5.1k words
4.41
32.4k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me tell you the "story" about a single young man and his single mom. Chris is now in his early 30s and his mom, Mary, is 55. Forever, this mom and son have had a relationship stronger and closer than most moms and son. People who know Chris and Mary suspect there's something going on between them that isn't usual between a mother and her son. They are practically inseparable. They do about everything together. They share similar likes and even the same circle of friends. Until late last year, the only thing they didn't share with each other was the warm comforting bliss of each other's naked bodies.

Chris and Mary have forever lived alone together, always as a platonic couple with strict boundaries regarding sex and nudity. They each have tried the whole "normal" relationship with other people, but neither felt as coupled to anyone else like they do each other. They each gave up trying long ago and committed to living out their lives together as a platonic couple.

For both Chris and his mother Mary, sex is more meaningful than just sex. It's a close intimate bond that should only be shared between people who deeply love and cherish each other. Chris hadn't experienced such a bonding for almost a decade; his mom almost twice as long. Quite a long dry spell for them both.

Late last year, their relationship evolved beyond the platonic stage. It didn't take much for them to get there. All it took was a simple suggestion. Both had thought about it before. Neither thought it possible.

For Chris, he grew into a man with such thoughts and did not ignore them. He almost approached his mom for sex numerous times over the years before finally finding the courage to do so.

If you had asked Mary before, she would have denied having such thoughts even to herself. But she had. How couldn't she? Chris was her only true love. Attractive, yes, but also caring and mature. Sometimes she would get a glance of his manhood protruding from his shorts or swimsuit, or a scent of his manhood smell and feel that tickle.

The desire was there for both, but so was the modesty. They both felt very self-conscious about nudity and sex around each other. Even the subtle inference of sex, like one in a movie scene, caused both to cringe when in each other's presence even though each had a secret desire for the other.

Chris felt the incestuous itch strengthen with each passing year. Chris also was feeling increasingly antsy from not having had sex with anyone in almost ten years. Masturbating to his fantasies provided temporarily relief, but the effectiveness has steadily dwindled. He had years of bent-up sexual pressure that only the delight of a woman's touch could relieve. Realizing that it had been even longer for his own mom, Chris recognized that he had an opportunity to seduce his mother.

Chris didn't necessarily know if he sought anything more than just sex with his mom. They already had a relationship that resembled a couple, just without the sex, so he couldn't envision much change besides adding sex. For sure, he wanted sex. He wanted to feel a connection to his mom even closer than they already had. He wanted to know her in a way he didn't already, and her for him. Mostly, he wanted to feel his mom's warm naked body pressed against his own while he felt his throbbing cock penetrating her tight pussy until he blew his love juice into her.

For each level of certainty, there was an equal level of doubt. Would she be open to sex if solicited? Could he go through with it if fantasy became reality? Would either of them regret it? Would it change their already great relationship?

Though dubious, Chris felt good enough about his chances with his mom and that there would be no regret. He would have been satisfied with just her hands or mouth pleasuring his cock, but definitely wanted more from her. It took a long time to find the courage, but he felt compelled to approach his mom with the boldest of all requests.

"Mom, can we talk? I want to talk to you about something private. I mean, REAL PRIVATE and hard to discuss," Chris began with a trembling tone of seriousness. "The kind of private that I want to stay between only us, and something that we can forget and never talk about again if it gets too uncomfortable."

From the tone, Mary expected her son to reveal something along the lines that he was gay, had cancer, or something else just as stunning. To her shock, it was even more stunning and something she never expected.

"It's just that... I could really use some sex!" Chris admitted boldly without indignity.

"Ok...???" Mary responded with confused uncertainty, not quite sure what to think about her son's surprising admission.

"You know how guys have certain 'urges'? It's just, I haven't had sex for a LONG TIME and could really use some. I mean, it's driving me completely crazy and masturbating just isn't enough!!"

Mary grew uncomfortable with the discussion of sex and wondered why her son was even telling her this, but she was willing to hear him out as she always does. There was also a part, small or big even she couldn't tell, that was absorbed in hearing her son's sexual disclosure.

"I was wondering if you would, uh, be willing to help me out, as in, relieving those urges?" Chris requested in staggered, difficult dialog, unable to look at his mom straight in her eye, instead focusing his attention to his feet dangling above the floor as he sat on the couch directly across from his mom.

Mary was quiet, unsure how to respond. She wondered if Chris was serious about his request and why he would ask her.

"Like, what are we talking about here?" Mary probed for clarification after taking a few moments to evaluate her son's remarkable request.

"At this point, I'd even be happy with just a hand job or blowjob. Just... SOMETHING with another person. I'm sick of masturbating by myself. But, I do want more. I want to go all the way with you," Chris specified.

Conflicted and uncertain, Mary debated fiercely with herself. She had thought about Chris sexually in passing, but never in active consideration and she certainly never thought she'd ever face such a reality. This is her own son. She adored and cherished him beyond anything else, but those also were the very values important to her in sex. Her motherly nurturing instinct was also kicking in. She sensed Chris's amped up sexual frustration and she wanted to help him.

"We shouldn't, I'm your mom" she excused even though she did have much interest in sharing a sexual experience with Chris.

"All the more reason we should!" Chris pleaded. "Mom, you and I we... we're not like most other moms and sons. You see that, right?" Chris paused to beseech his mom's agreement. "I've done a lot of research and it turns out that mother-son incest is much more common than people think. It happens all the time."

The room was deathly silent. Only the tick-tock of the wall clock and relaxed breathing of their dog Charlie could be heard. Mary was hooked on the line and Chris knew it.

"Be honest, mom, when is the last time you got any action? I know it's been years for me! I NEED it from someone and really want it to be with you. We're both adults and we'll be the only ones who even know." Chris stressed before going into further detail about why he wanted to have sex with her, specifically. How their relationship already resembled a "couple," but without the intimacy and that he wanted it include that.

The tension laxed a bit. Mary's internal doubt was softening as she became more amiable to considering having sex with her own son. But, she wasn't yet ready to agree to such a big step that they can't take back.

"We can go as far as you're comfortable with, and we can stop anytime," Chris assured. "What's better and safer than a mom and son having sex? We know neither of us have any diseases and I'm sure you're past the whole pregnancy phase."

"I need some time to digest all this," Mary insisted to her son.

"I understand. I don't want you to feel pressured and I want you to know that this is your decision and I will accept it either way," Chris swore.

Mary excused herself to her bedroom, closing the door to think. Inside the privacy of her bedroom, thoughts of her having sex with Chris raced through her mind. She couldn't believe that she was facing such a choice as to have sex with her son, to have sex at all after almost 20 years of abstaining. She had long given up and never thought she'd ever feel a man again.

But could she... have sex with her own son? Part of her was disgusted and fearful, part of her was longing for it. For hours, she openly debated with herself.

There were pros...

He is a man, smart and mature. He's capable of choosing. He's choosing her. He sure has grown to become an attractive and caring young man. She loves him more than anything. His supporting arguments about their relationship and closeness were convincing and did fit into her requirements for sex.

There were cons, as well...

How would it affect our relationship? What if we regretted it after? Could I look at him again after knowing what we've done together?

As the hours passed, she became resolved.

A hand job wouldn't be so bad... would it? What harm would it do? He has needs that I could address. He probably won't even go through with it anyway.

Downstairs on the main level, Chris waited impatiently for hours. He felt confident that he did the right thing, but worried he did irrefutable damage by approaching his mom for sex. He pondered, "Should I have just let it go?"

Then there was a light at the top of the stairs as his mom opened her bedroom door for the first time in hours. She slowly came down the stairs to join Chris in the living room.

"Hi, mom!" Chris greeted as he gulped in anticipation for bad news.

"I've given this a lot, and I mean A LOT of thought. I'm not willing to have sex with you right now," she stated.

Chris felt defeated. His shoulders sank.

His mom continued, "But, I do value our special relationship and appreciate your honest feelings. Sex isn't off the table completely, but I just can't take that big of step right now."

Chris's feeling of defeat lifted. There was hope! If not now, eventually.

"I, ah..." Mary paused as she grasped the courage to finish her words. "I understand that you have an itch that you need scratched and... what I am willing to do is give you a hand job to release that tension if you think that will help and that's what you still want."

Chris was in disbelief that his mom just agreed to give him a hand job. It wasn't full-on sex, but he would take it! It was more than he had gotten from anyone besides himself in years! He hadn't felt the touch of a woman in so long.

"We can do it right now if you want," Mary offered. "Go get comfortable in your bed and I'll be down shortly."

Chris immediately rushed down the stairs to his basement bedroom and stripped off all of his clothes until he was as bare as the day he entered the world. He promptly plopped his naked ass onto his bed, propping his head up with pillows as he waited for his mom's arrival. And he waited. And he waited some more. Had she changed her mind already?

Then the shadow of his mom appeared in his doorway. She had changed into her bathrobe, purple fleece with white satin edging.

"Are you ready?" She asked as she stepped into her son's bedroom. She warily approached her son's bedside, gawking at his naked body for a bit with curious intrigue. It was the first cock she had seen in almost 20 years and certainly the first time she had seen her son's cock as an adult or in a nude state of arousal. She couldn't help but to stare at her son's magnificent glory.

Mary felt severe trepidation. She couldn't believe that she was actually staring at her son naked - with an erection - and that she was about to jerk him. "What the hell am I thinking?" She thought to herself. "I must be crazy!"

Chris relished in his mom checking out his stiff pole. He flinched his cock so it would wag at her. She sat on his bedside and reached for his wagging shaft.

"There's lube in my top shelf," Chris noted as he pointed to his bookshelf near the corner of his bedroom.

Lube? Mary was so inexperienced that lubrication never entered her thought. Mary had never given anyone a hand job before and could count the number of total times she had sex on one hand, the last being almost two decades prior.

Mary fetched the lube from her son's bookshelf and squirted a bit too much on her hands before rubbing it around Chris's stiff shaft. There was so much abundance of the clear lubricating gel that it drooled all over into his patch of pubic hair.

With a firm grip around his slippery cock, Mary slowly moved her hand up and down her son's hard shaft. Chris took in the sensation of feeling his mom's perfect pleasuring of his cock.

"This isn't so bad," Mary thought to herself as she continued jacking off her son. "I'm liking this and he's obvious liking it."

Mary pulled out one of her breasts through the slit of her robe to allow her son his first glimpse of the globes that once nourished him. He was ecstatic to see his mom's pointed nipples protruding her soft tender breast.

Because it had been so long since he last felt a woman handling his cock or saw a bare breast outside of his small computer screen, and because it was his own mom playing with his joystick, it didn't take long at all before Chris sensed that surge of a hastening orgasm.

Chris opened his eyes wide to observe his mom's reaction while he released proof of her success at satisfying him. His cock spasmed right as cum began gushing out from its tip in several successive spurts, splashing all over his stomach before drooling onto his pubic hair and his mom's hand. It felt absolutely incredible to Chris. The best orgasm he had felt in a long time.

Mary was completely flabbergasted to witness her son cumming at her hand. It had been so long, and she had so little sexual experience, that she had forgotten what an ejaculation even was.

"Thanks, mom, you were great! I really needed that," Chris congratulated as he returned from cloud nine bliss.

Mary noticed the mess Chris made and glanced about the room. She spotted a towel in his hamper, fetched it, and used it to clean up her son's mess.

"I'm glad that I could make you feel so good," Mary sincerely stated as she finished wiping up her son's cummy mess from his body. She did feel good - a tingling invigoration that she could make her son feel so good. It was a shiver of some sort, but not from being cold. She also felt a little disgusted and sinful too.

Knowing that her son was well satisfied, Mary politely excused herself to her own bedroom. When she removed her robe she noticed that her panties were damp. She didn't even recognize that this tingling sensation was partly horniness - horniness for her son - and she didn't know what to do about it either. She was decades removed from sexuality and this went beyond what experiences she did once have. She simply changed her panties and ignored it.

There was a definite awkwardness when Chris and Mary first encountered each other the next morning. A blushing embarrassment swept them both. Mary's focus immediately drifted down to her son's crotch. It was covered by his boxer shorts, but she could remember the sight of his cock from the night before. Chris's focus was on the side of breast his mom allowed him to see.

"Are you ok with things, mom?" Chris immediately asked, concerned that his mom had some guilt.

"I am if you," she simply responded. "I'm just glad I could help you with your problem."

"You did more than that, mom, and I appreciate it," Chris answered.

"I'd be willing to help you again, tonight, I mean... if you want," Mary offered without being too obvious that she enjoyed it too.

"Of course I would!" Chris happily affirmed.

Mary was sure that she wanted to share in Chris's sexual delight again, but wasn't sure it was right and still was unsure if she could do more with him. She needed advice. She had a friend she trusted she could speak to. The only potential problem was this this friend was a family friend with Chris as well. Still, that afternoon, she met up with her friend.

"Chris has, uh... asked for a 'special' favor from me and I obliged." Mary insinuated in obvious code.

"By 'special' do you mean... what I think you mean?" Nancy, her friend, responded with apparent curiosity.

"I gave him a hand job last night," Mary admitted with a soft whisper while covering her mouth as if doing so covered the indecency of her admission.

"You did?" Nancy replied, sitting up straight and leaning in. Nancy was more than curious, more than fascinated in hearing about Mary's lewd admission. "Like, did you let him cum?"

"Cum?" The naïve Mary responded, unbeknownst to such a slang.

"You know... ejaculate."

"Oh! Yeah, he did. Got everywhere."

"What did you think about it?"

"I don't know. Weird, I guess. I also kind of enjoyed the experience. I'm going to do it again tonight for him. He wants to do more with me."

"More?"

"As in... go all the way!"

"Really? Will you?" Nancy inquired, still showing strong fascination.

"I don't know! Should I?"

"Yes! I would. Do it!" Nancy's urging was personal. Mary didn't know it, but Nancy fancied Chris. She had thought about him sexually many times. Chris was a different kind of man than she's experienced. She was attracted to Chris as a man, yes, but also attracted to his youthfulness, kindness, and maturity. Like Mary, it had been many years since Nancy last enjoyed the company of a man and it was never with a good man.

"You really think I should? Go ALL THE WAY with Chris?"

"Absolutely you should if he's wanting it. Why not?"

"Because he's my son!"

"He's a man, right? You love him, right? I don't see the problem."

Mary realized it right then that she could bring herself to go all the way with her son, but it still would be some time before she found such courage.

Each night for the next two weeks, Mary pleasured Chris with a hand job before bed. She tried oral once, but it repulsed her and never again. Things got easier for her each time as the barrier eroded. Each time, she also found that her panties were damp after. She knew it was related and started to recognize her own horniness from masturbating her own son.

Chris was growing impatient with the lack of progress. He knew his mom wanted him, but she wasn't taking the bait. Sampling the bait, but not taking it in its entirety. He began subtly seducing her outside of their special moments each night. He changed from wearing boxers to tight-forming boxer briefs and would purposefully pleasure himself around her so he would get nice and hard inside his form-fitting underwear.

Mary played it off as if she didn't notice, but she did and she enjoyed it. Yes, she wanted to feel Chris's cock inside her, but she still found it difficult to break down that barrier completely. You can't go back from having sex with your son.

It was precisely two weeks after that first hand job that Mary found the courage to let Chris go all the way with her. She stared at her reflection in the mirror while she convinced herself that it was ok to go that far. "You can do this!" She cheered to herself.

Mary disrobed herself and stood facing a full-length mirror, unsure as to why her son would find her so appealing. Mary felt her legs and checked her armpits. Mary stopped caring about such things long ago but knew she could make herself more presentable for her son, not that Chris would have minded.

After a quick shower and shave, Mary wrapped herself into her purple fleece robe and called for Chris to join her in her room. She lied down and waited for him. He was stunned to find his mom lying on the bed in just her robe. Chris rarely even stepped into his mother's room, treating it like forbidden territory, and certainly never under these conditions. This was new. This was different. Something was about to happen that Chris would delight in.

12