Forever in Love, Now It's More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I'm ready to do this as long as we take it slow," Mary consented. "I haven't done this in so long, and now it's with you. I really need you to go slowly."

"Of course, mom, anything to make it more comfortable for you," Chris agreed. "What do you want me to do?"

"Just cuddle with me for now," Mary suggested.

Accepting his mom's invitation, Chris joined her in her bed. They basically spooned, her wearing just her bathrobe and he just his boxer briefs, while a romantic movie played on her television in the background. Chris was fully aroused. Mary felt her son's hard cock poking into her ass cheeks through her robe and his boxer briefs.

"You can put your hand in and touch my breasts, if you want," Mary offered with a trembling sense of apprehension. She had flashed her son, but never let him touch her breasts yet. Chris slowly moved a hand into his mom's loosely wrapped robe and made direct contact with her breasts. He fondled them gleefully.

A good ten minutes, maybe more, passed by while the two lay silent and Chris massaged his mom's nude breasts beneath her robe.

"Let me know when you're ready for something else," he hinted, unsure about the situation but wanting to push things along.

"Keep going, I'll let you know if I feel a need to pause." Mary insisted.

With a greenlight to explore, Chris pulled away his hand from his mom's breasts and slipped it through the bottom of her robe. Without panties, his hand made easy contact with Mary's motherly pussy and immediately slipped a finger inside her. She tightened up as she felt her son's finger inside her pussy. She wasn't expecting something so bold so quick. Chris sensed her spike in anxiety and retreated a bit, rubbing the outside of her pussy and fondling her thick coarse pubic hair for a bit instead.

Slowly growing more relaxed, Mary untied her robe and pulled it fully open. Chris assisted with removing it completely. Finally! Finally, Chris laid eyes on his mom's naked pussy. It was the most impressive thing he had ever laid eyes on. No longer covered by the robe, Chris noted that the sheets beneath his mom were dampened with her lady juices. Chris knew what it meant! His mom was horny for him.

Chris was in completely wonderment that he was staring at his own mom's magnificent naked body. He traced the outline of her stretch marks down to her legs. He then pushed apart her legs to open up her pussy so he could see inside the humid cavity he emerged from more than 30 years before. He couldn't believe that he was about to re-enter his mom, to feel his throbbing cock penetrating through the tight walls of her pussy and filled up her inside with his potent seed.

Mary felt more fretful than she ever had before as she knew her son was gazing at her open naked pussy and about to push inside her. Still, she never asked for a pause. She was fully committed to going through with having sex with her son that night. That strict barrier of decency between them was gone. Her heart was thumping. Butterflies fluttered in her tummy.

Chris removed his boxer briefs, also quite damp from precum. Now naked, Chris crawled on top of his mom. Feeling the warm delicateness of her otherwise soft, recently-shaved razor bump skin, their warm nude bodies meshed for the very first time. Chris noted to himself how warm his mom's nude body felt against his, her skin so delicate and smooth. He shared the same butterflies and heart flutter as his mom, and could feel her heart's thunderous pounding against his chest through vibrations of her breasts.

He didn't attempt to penetrate her yet. He knew she needed some time before going that far. He did as well! They started with passionate kissing while he gently rubbed his engorged cock against the outside of her soft furry pussy, moistening her pubic hair with my precum in the process. His mouth drifted down to her nipples and began suckling them for the first time in more than 30 years. If only some of that warm, sweet milk could still trickle out.

He felt as if he couldn't hold back from cumming much longer and asked his mom if she was ready for him to penetrate her. She nodded in acceptance, visibly frightened, reminding him to do it gently.

Chris's pulsing cock found his mom's vaginal opening. He lingered the tip at her vaginal lips for a moment before slowly piercing through her forbidden barrier. He gently pushed his cock deeper into his mom's warm, moist vagina. Her pussy clamped down on his cock like a vice, tightly clutching it. Chris moaned in involuntary pleasure as he reached the furthest depth of his mom's vaginal cavity, his ballsack resting just beneath her opening. The feeling was unlike anything he had ever experienced with anyone else.

"Oh!!" She cried out in what can only be describe as shock at the feeling of her son's cock sliding deeply into her womb. Frightened that he hurt her, Chris inquired if she was ok.

"Yeah, I'll be fine, keep going." She insisted while reaching down to grasp one of her son's hands. She held it the entire time we they sex, finding comfort in it.

Once she gave him the greenlight, Chris hit the accelerator. He began with short, muted jabs, gently moving his cock forward and backward inside his mom's vagina.

Mary's fears were wiped out by the undeniable pleasure of her son's cock causing pleasing friction with each thrust. She became enthralled with having sex with her son and reached behind him to grab onto his ass cheeks, clenching them with a tight, firm grip and pulling him with each thrust inward.

"Oh, Chris!" She responded in cloaked gratification, unsure how much enjoyment she should afford herself.

"Oh, mom!" Chris cried aloud in ecstasy.

"Chris! Oh, CHRIS!!" Mary's moans intensified with escalating pleasure and diminishing worry.

Perhaps it was because he was having sex with his own mom, or just that he hadn't felt his cock inside a woman in so many years. Regardless, Chris quickly detected a sudden jolt of a mounting orgasm. He was eager to culminate and picked up his pace. His ballsack began bouncing about, ferociously smacking both he and his mom as it flailed back and forth with each forceful thrust. Both of their breathing strengthened. Moans and grunts emanated from each as orgasm was near.

Chris was now past the point of no return. Mary seemed to detect it and wrapped one of her legs behind his back, almost pulling him deeper with it as he took one final plunge into her. Chris descended his cock as deep as it would go, punching the wall of his mom's cervix. His entire body quivered with the most extreme quake of orgasmic energy he had ever experienced as his ballsack tightened and his cock pulsated. He sprayed out his first jet of hot, sticky cum into his mom's womb, injecting her with his potent seed in successive pulses. If she could still get pregnant, he was sure she would!

Mary was experiencing something intense too. An orgasm. She had never experienced one before and was overwhelmed with the potency of it. She went into a frenzy. Her pussy tightened its grip around her son's cock as it went into convulsions. Then she let out an uncontrolled whimper just before she let out an unrestrained scream.

Chris held stationary deep inside his mom as the last spit of his sticky milky cream trickled into her receptacle. They each started to unwind from their insane orgasms and conscious thought returned. It was right then that it struck me them both that they had full sexual intercourse with each other, mom and son together.

Their hands remained linked. Their eyes locked as Chris felt his cock drowning in the abundant amount of his cum inside his mom. They spoke through each other's eyes, communicating their mutual satisfaction, their acceptance, their thanks, and their understanding.

Chris asked his mom if she was ok, knowing how apprehensive she was about doing this, not only with him, but having sex again in general. She affirmed that she was. His cock deflated to the point where it fell out from inside his mom.

Mary released her firm grip on her son's hand. Chris wanted to see the evidence of what they had just achieved so he sat down by her legs to gaze at her open pussy, his cum oozing out and onto the sheets beneath her. Chris was again bewildered, that he was observing his cum oozing from his mom's pussy. He was born into this world from there and had just come full circle by returning there and planting his own seed inside his mom.

This was only the start of what would become a life-long relationship, mom and son as loving sexual partners.

12