All Comments on 'Forever We'

by tuballcain

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful!

Please continue this great story. Thanks for all your work.

FRSWRITERFRSWRITERover 13 years ago
very nice

a very loving tale hope to see more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
join the world

You need to join the world community in the use of various words. Also dump all the localize ism's for which the vast majority of readers have no idea what the meaning is, thus making for great confusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful story

Ignore the comments from the other "anonymous" who is complaining about your vocabulary. Focus, instead, on those of us who enjoyed your story and are looking forward to your next chapters. It would be great if you wrote from your mother's point of view in one of those chapters.

mature_a100mature_a100over 13 years ago
Beautiful Story

A very lovely story, I am looking forward to reading much more from you.

( And a friendly message to Anon " Join the World " would you please expand your knowlege and embrace the idioms of other nations, remember we invented the english language. LOL )

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
YES

so wonderful, great that a relationship can become as loving as this, i guess incest is best

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very enjoyable

Congratulations, tuballcain.

To Join-the-World Anonymous, I say this: "Also dump all the localize ism's for which the vast majority of readers have no idea what the meaning is" is not English in any part of the world community. Anyone who writes such gibberish should not dare to criticise another's choice of words.

oediplexoediplexover 13 years ago
THIS IS A TRUE STORY

It's a true narrative of real people, not fiction, thus he shares his love and details as they happen and with his natural vocabulary. It is well written and one of the few tales that the rest of us only can dream of in our fantasies. Just enjoy the piece, and don't be critics unless you've made love to YOUR mom and then put it in writing!

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOvertureover 13 years ago
Incest is best... yes, undoubtedly this is true for some, who can commit to no other choice.

As real as the fact of incest is, I could never reconcile myself to being physically attracted to my mother, sisters, any aunt or a first cousin... as very good looking and well-formed as the women in my family are - and they are gorgeous looking women without doubt, as confirmed to me by many male members. My wife, who was born in Germany and emmigrated to N America, is without peer and always has been the keeper of my heart and the queen in our home and her majesty well knows my regal viewpoint. His highness is of the esteemed opinion that no matter - no matter who we're related to or how the relationship came about, the most important ideal in this life is Love - the Love of self and others dear to us. In this respect, is this couple any different than the rest of us? The most important memory this couple can preserve of themselves is that they were kind to each other, which has no abstract function whatsoever. Flesh is an amazing vehicle for expressing Love; flesh will not always remain but the memory of Love will. It is our actions which will discern us; not who or how we're related.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Incest is a reality

Incest happens, it's a fact of life whether some people approve or not. In my younger years, I spent a lot of time fucking my aunt, my mothers' sister. We both wanted it and she taught me invaluable lessons in pleasing a woman. We don't fuck any more as age has, unfortunately, caught up with us - well, her more than me, but we have no regrets and many happy memories.

CunnilinctusProCunnilinctusProover 13 years ago
Paradise Found

Kudos Tuballcain,

Very well written with just enough mystery that leaves one in suspense, wondering how their relationship will be expanded in part two. It was rather heart warming to find that even though the root feelings were there at a younger age, the culmination and romance was carried out at a later time in life. Its not too often we see that, as most are acted on when the libido is at its highest peak for the young man. Cant wait to read more of your relationship

KnightlyKnightlyover 9 years ago
Loved

Your story. You were right. It was very similar to my own. I sensed the love and desire between the two of you, but also the carnal fulfillment of a "loving taboo".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous