Forever Young Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned at him and he smiled weakly back. "You can use my phone if you want. Then we could talk some more if you like." I said.

"I'd like that" he finished.

I pulled out my cell phone and handed it over to him. He dialled eagerly and I left the room to give him privacy in his call. I waited for a few minutes and then when I heard him stop the phone call I slowly sauntered back into the room.

He smiled, obviously becoming more comfortable around me. I smiled widely back and saw him blush lightly, I found myself starting to look forward to his blushes. I wanted to hold him, to kiss him but he was so innocent so pure, he was my polar opposite. I have lived for just over a thousand years and in that time I have fucked and fed and killed over and over. He was so fragile, yet I sensed there was a burning fire just beneath the surface, waiting to be coaxed out.

With everything that had happened I just wanted to protect him, to make him safe. First of all I wanted to get to know him better. I wanted to know every facet of his life.

"So what do you do for a living?" I asked when we had sat down.

"Um I teach GCSE science." He replied.

Well that was interesting, he seemed young to be a teacher. Hell I didn't even know his true age.

"How old are you if you don't mind me asking?"

"I just turned 21 a few days ago." he said.

21 and still innocent now he truly had caught my attention.

"Isn't that a little young to be teaching?" I asked curiously.

"Normally it is but the school is understaffed so they took anyone they could get. Me and my room mate both work there."

"So who is your room mate?" I asked, a curious feeling of possessiveness surging through me.

"He's been my best friend for years, he teaches geography. I just needed to call him to make sure he got home alright." he said quietly.

"And did he?" I asked.

"Um yeah he was asleep when I called him, so I left a message."

"So do you have any family around here?" I asked randomly.

"I have an aunt who lives out in the country, another aunt who just moved to America and my mum lives in central London." He said quickly.

"Any cousins or siblings?" I said.

"No full siblings but I have two cousins." he said slightly glumly.

"You don't get on with them?" I asked.

"No it's not that, it's just that my mum never really got on with her sisters in law. My dad was sort of the binding force between his sisters. After he died they sort of fell out, my mum didn't quite have cause to intervene so we sort of grew apart. It meant I hardly ever saw my cousins. I haven't seen them in at least five years." he said glumly looking down.

I placed a finger under his chin and he looked up at me. "You don't need to talk about it if you don't want to."

He blushed lightly and I withdrew my finger from his chin. He seemed shy about any contact I made with him, I hoped that if I could just scratch beneath the surface, that underneath there was a sensual man beneath that shy exterior, waiting to be discovered. I planned to find it.

"So would you like to go home?" I asked hoping he would say no.

"I don't really want to, but I have classes to plan for the new year." He said timidly.

"Are you free this evening?" I asked hopefully.

"I think I should be, but I um don't do fangs." he said quietly lowering his eyes.

"I am not too sure what there is to do. I haven't dated in a while" I responded.

This was true, the last time I courted was whilst I was still human before 900ad, and back then things were a lot different.

Daniel thought for a second, his eyebrows furrowing slightly creating a cute crease between them. I grinned slightly before he continued.

"Um well we could go to the cinema?"

"That would be nice." I said unthinkingly I hadn't watched films since they were still silent. It would be interesting to see how they had changed.

"What genre would you like to watch?" he asked with slightly more confidence.

"I think I will leave that in your capable hands." I replied concentrating more on the pulse visible beneath his creamy skin. I sighed internally as I saw his pulse thrum in his neck. I swallowed back my thirst which was however twinned with lust, which was much harder to dissipate.

"Horror?" he said surprisingly.

"I really do not mind." I said inhaling his scent, that was my first mistake, it was like gaseous Viagra. Well if I were human it would be. It was always like this being around a hungry Incubus. God that was always hell. Incubi and Succubi caused arousal in others when they hadn't fed. My nose told me that this boy was definitely hungry.

"Well I know that there is a new film about a war between werewolves and humans, I hear it's really good?" he said quietly.

I groaned internally. Fucking werewolves. They got all the publicity. I really hated them sometimes. Now if irony had been on my side then perhaps Daniel would be partial to Vampire films. Now that would be ironic.

He noticed my pause and then instead suggested "I take it you aren't a fan of the werewolf genre?"

I shook my head and he nodded replying; "Me neither, werewolves may be cool at times but not really my favourite mythical creature."

Now he had peaked my interest. This question was too opportunistic to pass up. Like waving a red cape before a bull.

"So what is your favourite mythical creature?" I asked seemingly innocently.

"Not too sure really" He said quietly giving a coy little smile.

I smiled inside thanking each and every god and goddess in the sky. Oh fate was merciful.

"So what's yours." he asked his confidence growing, his blushes becoming more intermittent.

"I would have to say the vampire." I said grinning innocently, or at least trying my best to look innocent.

"I think I should have guessed that. So it's decided then, I'll see you at seven-thirty?" he asked grinning.

I nodded to him and he turned towards my front door, opened it and prepared to leave.

"Oh my God, I just realised, I never even asked you name." He said turning to me, and blushed again, hot blood flooding the creamy skin of his cheeks.

"You may call me Darren." I said, grinning widely at him, and trying my hardest to control the throbbing erection now rising beneath my trousers. Oh this little Incubus will be the death of me.

... To Be Continued ...

12