Forever Young Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you speak many languages? I am terrible in that way, English is all I ever learned." I said, letting my head fall to the side, and stifling a gasp as Darren dipped his head to run his lips across my throat.

"Times change, it is necessary for us to adapt with the times and languages of our...of humans." He said, evidently refraining from using some other colourful term for humans.

"I can speak German, although modern German is trickier, and I tend to sound out of place when I do. English, and French are my mainstays in this century, but I am able to speak a smattering of other languages when necessary and I can acquire the basics of a language with some concerted effort." Darren said, his breath ghosting across the skin of my throat, and doing a very good job of distracting me from what he had just said.

"Isn't it hard for you to be this close?" I said, another shudder passing through me as his placed a solid kiss against my throat. I groaned at the sensation, with each touch sending a dizzying array of feelings through me, and my heart pounding out a staccato rhythm.

"I will never bite you unless you ask for it Daniel, but that does not mean that I cannot appreciate your scent as your heart thrums for me." Darren said, one hand ghosting up my ribs, sending goosebumps in it's wake.

"Please don't hate me if I never ask for it, I can't go through that again as much as I may..." I trailed off as Darren tightened his grip on me, one hand turning my head towards him as his lips took mine in a crushing kiss that made my head swim and my cock throb with neglect.

It was me who broke away, my lungs crying out for air that I was sure he felt no need for. I panted hard as he caught my chin and those eyes of his captured me and what little thoughts I had drained out of me.

"Don't." He said, with an air of steel slipping into his voice that sent a flare of fear through me, settling in the pit of my stomach.

"There is much about me you do not know Daniel, but I hope I have never given you the impression that I would force you into anything. And there are a great many things about my kind you do not know, despite your fears about it, our bite does not have to be painful, but we can do so by choice." His grip on me softening as he tugged me back against his chest.

"But it still hurts? Just not so much." I said, trying very hard not to wriggle from between Darren's arms. Reminding myself, that I was safe with Darren, despite the way I felt my thoughts starting to spiral down.

"No Daniel, it does not hurt in the slightest, it is a pleasurable experience, and one many quickly come to crave." He said, his fingers grazing over my chest, and I tried vainly to dampen the rhythm of my heart.

"I know you won't force me to Darren, I just hope that it isn't a deal breaker between us." I said, curling my body inwards, and shielding my face with my arms.

"Never, little one. I would not give you up for a trifle such as that." He said, his lips trailing down the nape of my neck, leaving a trail of heat as he did so.

"We have spoken enough little one, sleep now, I shall be here when you awaken."

And with that Darren pulled me snug against his skin, the broad planes of his chest moving in a gentle rhythm with his breathing. Although I was sure that it was for my peace of mind that he did so, given he had no need to breathe. A gentle noise began to reach my ears, he was humming to me. It was a gentle melody, soothing and slow, and as I let my eyes drift closed I felt a gentle kiss before I drifted off in the arms of sleep.

12