Forever Yours Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay, sir?"

"Don't worry about me." He laughed. "I am absolutely fine."

He tried to bring himself under control but he just found himself chuckling again. He couldn't wait to have his dick ridden by that boy. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door and Mr. Williams came inside. Marcos couldn't even let the manager speak to him as he found himself busy speaking to him.

"Mr. Williams, please sit here." He pointed to the chair next to him.

The man did not even sit and he asked him another question.

"I believe you very well know the boy that cleaned my room today."

Why wouldn't he know? Of course he was the housekeeping supervisor and knew everyone person he supervised.

"Yes, sir," He gasped.

"Well, tell me about him."

"His name is Ramon Castillo. He hasn't been here long. In fact, he started working here last week and I don't know much about him." He blurted.

So his name was Ramon Castillo. Nice name for a handsome young boy like him who will soon be in his bed.

Marcos could see that the man was getting scared or rather uncomfortable at his question of Ramon.

"Has he caused any trouble for you?" He asked as he sat at the edge of his seat. "I knew that boy was a trouble maker. I will fire him immediately, sir so that he will cause no more trouble."

Fire him? No, that would definitely ruin all his plans and he was not going to allow that.

"Please don't do that to him." The manager begged. "I know I have only known him for a week but he is a good boy and I am sure that he didn't mean to make trouble."

"No... No!" Marcos stammered. "Don't fire him. Actually, he has not caused any trouble. The only reason I wanted to know about him is because I want him to be assigned to my room while I am staying here."

There was silence before he heard the manager speak.

"You mean for just a day or..."

"Permanently," He answered leaving every one looking puzzled especially the housekeeping supervisor.

"He has only been working here for a week and I still don't know if he can be trusted." Mr. Williams insinuated. "There are a lot of girls that I can suggest for you. In fact I can recommend the best for you."

Girls! He didn't need any girl to clean his room. He was only interested in Ramon and after he achieves his goal then moves to the next male. He doesn't deal with females. He's gay for fuck's sake.

"I only need Ramon." He answered trying to keep his cool. "I don't care whether he has been working here for a week or even an hour. Just do as I have instructed."

"I agree with Mr. Martinez." The manager said with happiness in his voice. "Ramon is a good boy and a hard working one too."

This man is travelling in the same direction as him and he really liked it very much. He like it when people agreed with him though he knew the housekeeping supervisor wouldn't disobey his orders.

"The manager has agreed. Assign him to my room as soon as possible. He is only to work in my room until I say otherwise." He said as he got up from the chair.

The housekeeping supervisor just nodded and Marcos left the room smiling. He liked it when people listened to him without asking any questions.

If only Ramon had been that easy then he would have had a taste of him by now. Seriously, he got furious at the thought of being rejected for the first time by a boy. He was a hunk, rich, sexy, handsome, and he would have changed Ramon's life by a snap of a finger. What was so special about Ramon that he rejected him like that? He was never going to give up. He was going to show Ramon that he was a kind of kind who got what he wanted and dump him after fucking his brains out.

Marcos took a glance at his watch and it was already 3.56 pm. He had totally forgotten that he was supposed to meet with his friend, Anthony. How could he have forgotten about it? Maybe he would send him a text or a short call when he gets back to his room. He wanted to take a look around the hotel but he was going to make Ramon show him around the next day.

He went back to the room and sent a short text to Anthony.

"Hey dude, sorry I couldn't make it today but we can still do this tomorrow. Come to my hotel. Its room number 567."

That night he had a hard time sleeping. All he thought about was Ramon. He was fantasizing about how he would fuck him hard and how he would make him scream his name and moan loudly. The fantasy felt real as soon he saw images of him fucking Ramon throughout the room. Everywhere he looked, he saw himself fucking Ramon deep, rough and hard. The room was filled with different moans coming from the both of them. These voices were driving him nuts and he felt like he was going insane. He tried to cover his ears but he could still hear them.

When he came back to his senses, he found he was really horny and his briefs were really wet from the amount of pre-cum which he had released. He might as well finish the job which his cock had started before he got even crazier. He took out his now throbbing cock and began jerking it off. Just three strokes and he could feel his whole body vibrating in pleasure as huge amounts of cum shot out of his cock to his hand and chest. He couldn't help but moan to the pleasure he felt as he allowed his cock to give him pleasure while he stroked it faster. More cum shot from his cock and it felt like he had been coming forever until it finally stopped. He could still feel cock pulsing in pleasure.

He got up to clean himself but got surprised at the amount of cum that was on his body. It had even reached his chest which was something that had never happened before. Where did all that pressure which moved his cum to his chest come from? Was he that horny? There was so much cum on his hand, chest and tummy which started dripping to the floor. This was really new because he had never released so much cum in his life. Not even when he fucked the hottest ass he had ever had. He just couldn't wait to shoot all that cum on the boy's face, mouth and ass.

Marcos quickly went to the bathroom and took a short hot shower. He came back, put on clean boxer briefs and slept while still thinking about fucking Ramon.

*****

"But sir, can't you appoint someone else to clean his room." He pleaded. "Why does it have to be me?"

Ramon couldn't believe that he had been assigned to be cleaning Mr. Martinez's room until he left the hotel. Why was this happening to him?

He had come to work very happy as he had forgotten about what had happened the previous day only to find out that he has been assigned to his room again. To be honest, he was scared and just wanted to change with someone else. He just hoped Mr. Williams assign someone else instead of him.

"No! He specifically wants you to be doing that hence forth." Mr. Williams answered while folding his arms at his chest.

So it was his idea. Ramon knew that Mr. Martinez did this so that he could have sex with him but he was never going to do that. Not even if he was the last man on earth.

"But, sir anyone can do it." He disagreed.

"He's the boss and whatever he wants he gets." He answered while still looking a bit angry. "But if you mess up one time, I will not hesitate to fire you. Now get ready and start work immediately."

"I can exchange with him." He heard Mark's voice and he felt a bit relieved.

Ramon had even forgotten that he was with Mark. All this had just got to him and he was not thinking properly. He was feeling a little bit scared. Who knew to what extent Mr. Martinez would reach in order to have sex with him? What if he was an animal and rapes him?

"You heard what I just said," He said as if he was suddenly angry. "Mr. Martinez only wants your friend and he is acting as if he's not interested. I know he's filled with joy inside because it will be an opportunity for him to beg for money."

What! Did Mr. Williams just say that? He is faced with the problem of Mr. Martinez and now Mr. Williams wants to bring another problem in his life.

"No, sir," He begged. "You got this all wrong. If only I could switch places with someone just to prove to you that I don't want to be in this position that I have found myself."

"Whatever!" Mr. Martinez said as he raised his hand in the air as if ordering him to leave. "Just start your work immediately before Mr. Martinez accuses me of not following his instructions."

Ramon nodded as Mr. Williams gave him a cold look and left. The other workers were really going to think just like Mr. Williams and soon rumors would fill the whole hotel that he was going to make money out of Mr. Martinez. This all was thanks to Mr. Martinez. Now he would even make more enemies especially those who really wanted to have the opportunity to be close to him. His heart was beating so fast. When he felt a hand on his shoulder, he almost screamed from fear.

"Are you okay?" Mark asked him with concern.

"I don't know, Mark." He tried to put up a smile which failed drastically.

"You will be fine." Mark smiled at him. "Do you know how many workers would love to be in your shoes right now? I can't reject such an opportunity to be close to Mr. Martinez. You should consider yourself lucky that he chose you."

If only Mark knew what he had told him in the room the previous day then he would understand why he is scared to work in Mr. Martinez's room. But he couldn't tell him because he would just get more worried.

"I guess you are right," He answered. "But I still don't want to work in his room."

"Don't worry; I will just be here for you anytime you need a friend." Mark said as he gave him a tight hug.

As much as he needed for that hug to last forever, he knew he did not have time to hug him for long. So he broke the hug.

"I need to go." He said as he gave him a smile.

Mark smiled back and he went to Mr. Martinez's room to begin his work. It was not long and he found himself knocking on the door but there was no answer. He knocked several times but still no answer. Maybe he had left early in the morning. He used his key card to open the door and let himself in hoping that he was not making a huge mistake that would cost him more. He slowly entered the room with his cleaning equipments.

"Hello!" He called throughout the room but it was quiet.

He went to the bedroom and found Mr. Martinez still sleeping with headsets in his ears. He took a glance at the clock on the wall and it was already 10. Am and he is still in bed.

What a jerk. He is sleeping with headsets in his ears. Doesn't he know that it could be dangerous?

Ramon turned to leave when he heard Mr. Martinez's voice.

"Hey, how did you get in here?" He asked in a sleepy voice. "Were you trying to see I was in the shower so that you could catch a glimpse of my sexy body?"

This man was just so full of himself. Ramon couldn't disagree that he was really handsome but he was such a pig and an idiot.

"N-no, sir," He stammered. "I knocked several times so I thought you were not inside."

"I heard you." He laughed. "I just wanted to see if you are really smart or ... anyway you know what I am trying to say."

Was he just about to say dumb? And what the hell does he mean by, 'if you are smart?"

Okay, seriously this guy was out to insult him but he couldn't defend himself since he was his boss.

"But judging by your action," Mr. Martinez said as he got out of the bed in only a tight boxer brief. "I can see that you made a smart move by letting yourself in." He chuckled as he slowly came near him. "You may start cleaning this room while I shower."

He went away rubbing his hairy chest like it itching like crazy. The boxer was so tight Ramon could see the outline of his dick. He was still scared and could not trust Mr. Martinez no matter what happened. He knew he had to be careful especially on a man like him who was probably a play boy.

Ramon quickly made the bed and cleaned the rest of the room before he finally went to dust the couches. He wanted to do this quickly so that he could get out the room and avoid trouble from Mr. Martinez. As he turned around, he found Mr. Martinez standing behind him smiling probably staring at his ass. He was looking so handsome in a black skinny jean and a blue and white striped shirt which looked perfect on his body. He was looking so handsome but to Ramon he was still a stupid hungry for sex man.

"Are you done?" He asked still smiling.

"Yes! I was just about to leave."

"Leave?" He asked losing the smile on his face. He began coming closer to Ramon and he got even more scared.

"I want you to stay a little longer with me." He said seductively.

Ramon was also going steps backwards as Mr. Martinez came near him and he found himself cornered. What was he going to do now?

"I am sorry sir, but I can't do that." He said trying to put up some courage.

"And may I know why you can't?"

Mr. Martinez was so close to him that he could feel his breath on his face.

"Because it is not part of my job to sexually satisfy my boss." He said.

He did not know where he got the courage to say that but he was glad he did. To his surprise Mr. Martinez was just standing there staring at him. He did not know if he was hallucinating due to fear but he could see Mr. Martinez's face getting closer to his face and it was like he was about to close his eyes. His breath rate increased and his heart was like a moving train. Then suddenly, he heard him laugh and move away from him.

"You are so funny and so serious." He said in between laughs. "Who said anything about sex? What I meant to say is that you will be working in this room. That means you have to serve my meals, clean my room, take my clothes to laundry, iron them, go with me wherever I want you to."

"Go with you?" He asked.

"Yes!" He smiled. "And most importantly... You have to take care of me."

"But..."

"No buts, I will increase your salary." Mr. Martinez assured.

Well he was not going to argue with that. But what if this was just a way to get to him? He was still in thought trying figure out why exactly Mr. Martinez really wanted him in his room before Mr. Martinez snapped a finger.

"First things first, I want you to show me around the hotel." He said to him.

"Of course, sir, just let me take these equipments downstairs."

"That is where we are going." He responded. "Let's go."

Ramon took all the equipment that he had been using to clean the room and the both of them went downstairs in an elevator. Ramon could notice that Mr. Martinez had his eyes on his ass this whole time. What was really wrong with this man? He just wanted to get all this done and over with.

They went downstairs and Ramon noticed that all eyes were on the two of them. Some were smiling but others had frowns on their faces. Mark even raised his fingers showing approval. If only all of them knew just how much he wanted to get away from this pig of a man.

Ramon showed him around the hotel and it took a whole 2 hours to finish and by the time he finished it was already 3 pm. The man couldn't even allow him to have his lunch and he was starving. When they went back inside, they met with Mr. Martinez's friend who seemed awfully nice even to a worker like him.

He was taller than Mr. Martinez, blonde hair, not very handsome but just average and he was wearing a white trouser with a blue shirt which was a very good combination. At least he seemed well mannered than Mr. Martinez who was probably the most foolish guy he had ever met.

"Hey Ramon," Mr. Martinez put his arm on his shoulder. "Bring some food and a bottle of wine to my room immediately."

"Yes, sir" He replied while almost bowing his head.

"We will eat here before we go to his room." Mr. Martinez's friend said to him. "I won't have him drink on me this evening."

Both of them chuckled and they left chatting while a pair of girls talked about how hot Mr. Martinez and his friend where but he couldn't care less. He went to see if Mark he was ready to go home since his shift was almost over.

*****

"You want to do what?" Anthony yelled.

"Hey, quiet," Marcos said as he covered his mouth. "He might hear you."

"Has the food we just had got you insane or what?" Anthony bleated.

"I am absolutely fine." He replied.

"You do realize that he is just a poor boy and you may hurt him." Anthony asked him with a serious look.

Why was he getting emotional over such a silly thing? It was not the first time Marcos was planning on fucking someone.

"He rejected my advances at him." He sighed. "And I will make sure that I show him that whatever Marcos wants, Marcos gets." He declared.

"I hope you are not planning on doing something that will ruin the life of that boy."

"Why are you talking like this?" He asked suddenly feeling bad that Anthony had a different view about his plan.

"Why do you seem so defensive about that boy?" He asked.

"The other boys you targeted were very easy because you blinded them with your riches." Anthony said as if reprimanding him. "This boy rejected you as soon as you tried to lure him into having sex with you even when he knew that you could change his life by a snap of a finger. Doesn't that tell you something about him?"

Marcos was now getting confused at the question of Anthony. What was he really trying to say to him?

"It tells me that he is one of those boys that love playing hard to get and very soon he will be in my bed pleasuring my cock." He said as he got up.

"Can we just forget about this issue?" He begged.

"Anything you want." Anthony answered.

After a little while they found themselves chatting and catching up on the lost time. This was the friend he needed and not the friend who didn't support him. They talked and talked until Marcos realized that it was 6.30 pm and he escorted Anthony outside the hotel where he noticed many people were staring at him. It was now time for dinner and he knew who to order to bring dinner for him.

He saw a housekeeper who probably had a crush on him but he was not into women. He called her and she came smiling at him in a seductive way but she was only irritating him. Better be quick with it so that he could save himself from this annoying girl.

"Can you call Ramon for me?" He said showing a fake smile.

The girl looked like she was frozen. She kept looking at him and he knew that she was interested in him.

"Hey!" He snapped his finger and brought her back from whatever world her thoughts had taken her.

"S-sorry, sir," She apologized still wearing a smile. "He left about an hour ago."

"What?" He shouted. "He left without informing and getting approval from me."

How could Ramon do this on the night when Marcos was about to try again? He was so angry that his anger could be seen on his face.

"Sir, are you okay?"

"I'm fine!" He answered. He could even hear the anger in his voice.

"I can do anything you want me to do, sir." She said seductively.

"All I want is him." He yelled.

He could see that the smile on the girl's face had turned to a frown and some people who heard him shout were looking at him.

"Is there anything wrong, sir?" He heard the housekeeping supervisor ask.

"Of course," He shouted. "We have a really big problem here. Who gave Ramon permission to go home?"

"I'm sorry, sir," He apologized. "His shift was over."

"He now works for me and I get to decide when he leaves for home." He shouted as people stared at him.

Marcos stormed out and went to his room drowning in his anger. He didn't know why he felt so angry. Maybe it was because he had plans and his plans were ruined.

He immediately went to sleep feeling so much anger at Ramon. This boy was really giving him a headache and he did not appreciate it. Maybe he had to be nice and slowly seduce him and that was what he was going to do.

At exactly 9 am he heard a knock on the door and he quickly went and opened the door. There was Ramon, standing at the door looking scared as usual.