Forever Yours Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you coming to work at this time?" He asked as he took a glance at his watch.

"I'm so sorry, sir." He apologized when he came in. "I have a father and a brother and I had to prepare some food for them..."

"I don't need your life history." He answered rudely. "From now on you are to arrive here at 8 am and I will determine when you leave."

Ramon just nodded and Marcos dismissed him to do his work. While he was cleaning the room, Marcos had his eyes on his ass. He just admired how beautiful his ass was and to be honest he had a nice bubbly but which made him horny every time he bent. Ramon cleaned the room and finished in the afternoon. After that he had him feed him his lunch in the room. Ramon was resistant but Marcos was the boss and he soon complied with what Marcos demanded. The plan was to make Ramon touch his body regularly and then just make a move while he did that.

After lunch, Marcos made Ramon massage his back while he lay on the bed feeling the pleasure Ramon's hands were giving him. If his plan was to work he really had to be nicer to him. In the evening at 7 pm Marcos gave Ramon permission to go home and he apologized for being so hard on him during the day. He came up with some lame excuse about his family companies giving him problems. Ramon left without saying anything to him. Not even wishing him goodnight. This was really harder than he thought because the boy really hated him and he could see by his actions.

The next day he was awfully nice and still the same attitude from the boy and he did not know what to do anymore. For four days he was being nice and always smiled at the boy but his hope of the boy ever liking him were all lost. He couldn't do anything and he was so horny. No matter how much he tried to jerk off he was always horny. He even had thoughts of having sex with him without his consent. Call it rape or anything but he was so horny that so many thoughts were running through his head. He planned on having sex with Ramon on the fifth day whether he liked it or not. He was on his bed stroking his cock trying to free himself from this torture he was going through. He had not fucked any ass ever since he came back to the country and his dick was feeling like it was about to explode. As he was busy giving his cock pleasure with his hands his phone rang and it was his father from abroad.

He answered the phone and he couldn't believe that his father wanted him to attend a meeting for their family company in another town. What was worse was that he had to go for the meeting for a week. What could be worse than that? He had planned on fucking Ramon the next day and he had to leave very early the next morning for the next town. It looked like life had different plans for him and he couldn't even continue jerking his cock. He put up his boxers and went to sleep.

He woke up early the next morning and left. He was so furious. It was like the meeting was trying to ruin his plans but he promised himself that when he comes back he would have his way with Ramon whether the universe likes it or not. This was a promise which he was going to fulfill no matter what happened. He could feel the hard cock in his pants pressing against his crotch and it was really painful.

While at the meeting all he thought about was sex. Most of the time he couldn't even hear properly what the board of directors and business partners were discussing and he knew he wouldn't last. He needed to get off easily but then there was another obstacle, time. The meeting started very early and ended really late that he didn't have the time to visit the gay clubs. Ramon was the one who would pleasure him when he came back from this business meeting. Finally the meeting ended on the sixth day in the late evening and there was a party in honor of him. People were happy that he was back in the country. When he went back to his room, he couldn't sleep. On one hand he was happy he was going back to execute his plans on Ramon and on the other his cock was painfully hard.

Marcos woke up early the next morning and began going back to the hotel. He was so horny that his cock was leaking huge amounts of pre-cum that there was a wet spot on his black trouser. He was glad the trouser was black because many people would have noticed and he would have been embarrassed. Finally he arrived at the hotel after 4 whole hours of being in the car with only his driver. If only there was a plane. It could have made things a bit easier. He was horny, tired and sweaty.

Soon as he had arrived at the hotel he was welcomed by some housekeepers who took his small bag to his room while trying to look around the hotel to see if he could spot Ramon. He was so happy that he found Ramon in the room the minute he arrived. This was the time to execute his plans and finally fuck Ramon senselessly.

"Welcome back, sir," Ramon greeted him with a smile.

He did not care that Ramon was smiling at him for the first time but his dick was now in control. He closed the door and without saying anything moved closer to Ramon. He took his hand and led him to the bedroom and wrapped his arms around his waist like he had done before.

"What are you doing, sir," Ramon shuddered as he spoke.

"Am I not attractive?" He whispered as he got closer to Ramon.

"Am I not?" He shouted in his face.

"Y-yes, sir," Ramon stammered. "You are attractive."

"Then please give me pleasure, make me quench this lust that I feel for you." He whispered as he smelled his neck.

"S-sir please let me go." Ramon begged as he tried to release himself from his grip.

"All my life no boy has ever rejected me." He yelled. "And I will not let that start with you. You are just a common worker and I must have you today whether you permit it or not."

Marcos could see that the boy's eyes were now watering and a tear dropped but that did not affect him in any way. It just turned him on even more.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way." He whispered. "It's your choice."

"Sir, I beg of you. Please let me go." Ramon begged as he struggled to release himself but Marcos just held him firmly.

"What do you want?" He yelled. "Is it money?" He yelled as he released the boy and went to his bag and got some money which he threw at Ramon's face.

"You can have it all but I must fuck you today." He shouted. He did not care if people outside heard him.

For two weeks he had not had sex and his dick was painfully hard. He needed to fuck Ramon or he would go crazy.

******

Mr. Martinez threw a lot of money at Ramon. His whole being was hurting from what he was hearing. Did he regard him as a whore that he could use any time? All this threats he was making made shivers run down his spine that he even felt weak. This was the day that Mr. Martinez would probably rape him.

"You can have it all but I must fuck you today." Mr. Martinez shouted.

Another threat and he found himself heading for the door when Mr. Martinez grabbed his arm painfully.

"Didn't you hear me?" He said in a hoarse voice. "You are not going anywhere."

Ramon was now regretting working at this hotel. This beast he was seeing in front him was capable of anything including rape but he promised to put up a fight.

"Let me go." He begged.

He tried to release his arm but he was thrown to the bed with such force that his head was now hurting.

"Just cooperate and you will feel so much pleasure." Mr. Martinez groaned while he ripped off his own shirt revealing a hairy chest. Ramon was filled with so much fear that he jumped out of bed and tried to run but was soon caught and thrown back to the bed. He was about to shout when his mouth was covered and now he was helpless. Mr. Martinez climbed on top of him and had an evil grin on his face. Just by looking in those eyes all he could see was lust.

"Don't worry I will give it to you hard." He whispered. "You will feel the pleasure my cock will give you."

Ramon could already feel the hard member pressed upon his leg. It was like a metal which was ready to pierce him. Tears were running down his face but no sound came out. The only thing that he heard was the sound of his muffled cries. He could feel Mr. Martinez's hand tracing from his chest and then his face. He was really so scared that he felt like his heart was about to break out from his chest due to how fast it was beating. He felt as Mr. Martinez moved his hand to his own zipper and Ramon felt that he could be raped anytime. He didn't know where he got the power from but he began struggling until he pushed Mr. Martinez off him and he got up to run. Mr. Martinez tried to catch him but he used his whole force and pushed him and he fell hard on the floor with a thump.

While he was on the floor, Ramon quickly got the opportunity and got out the room as fast as his legs could carry him. He tried to open the elevator but it was not opening so he thought it wise to use the stairs because if he waited for the elevator Mr. Martinez would catch him again if he was following behind. It took long but he found himself running downstairs with people at the reception and everyone looking at him. His whole face was wet with tears and soon he heard the manager's voice.

"Ramon, what's wrong?"

"I am sorry sir." He said in between sobs. "I can't work here anymore. I quit."

He quickly got his key card and gave it to the manager and without saying anything run out of the hotel. He was so scared and happy that he had escaped what would have ruined his life completely. His arm was still hurting but he was so happy that he had escaped. He had left a few things at the hotel but he knew Mark would bring them to him. He couldn't believe that it was the end of his job at the hotel and he hasn't been working there for even a month. Not even a salary or anything and it were all thanks to this stupid owner.

While Mr. Martinez was out for the business meeting, Ramon had missed him though he was always an ass to him. He had even started liking him and probably had feelings for him. But what had happened turned those feelings he had into fear.

How could he have so stupid? He should have just quit when Mr. Martinez made his first move on the first day. He should have listened to his brother and just stayed home like he had suggested. He was really lucky that he had escaped from the clutches of Mr. Martinez. It was in the afternoon and on his way home, people were staring at him and probably wondering why he was looking so lost and so scared. If only they knew what he had escaped from?

He had almost got hit by a vehicle three times. That was how devastated he was and Mr. Martinez was the cause of it. Just because he was a poor boy didn't mean he was naïve and stupid. Rich guys like Mr. Martinez thought they could have everything and everyone but that was not what he believed in.

He didn't even know if he should tell his father and brother. He did not know how their reaction would be.

After a long walk, he finally reached the house and he could see his father and brother sitting outside probably chatting. What was next? Should he tell them or cook up a story that would convince them why he wouldn't be working anymore? He rubbed his face and he began going to the house while a lot of thoughts run through his tiny brain.

Now that he had left the hotel and quit his job, he didn't want to see Mr. Martinez again, ever.

******

Thank you so much for reading this chapter and for starting this journey with me. I hope you will stay with me till the end. I love you all guys. Keep the comments coming and tell me what you thought of this first chapter. Stay tuned for chapter 2 which will be in very soon. Thank you so much.