Forever Yours Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His heart was now racing in joy and he couldn't wait to see that handsome face of the boy who stole his heart. He couldn't wait to see the beautiful smile on his face when he saw him awake. He couldn't wait to hug and kiss him. But most importantly he couldn't wait to see the look on his father's face when he was kissing the boy and... Oh no, why was this happening to him? Instead of Ramon, Anthony rushed in the room.

"Look who came back to the world of the living." Anthony joked as he came closer to the bed.

"Anthony! How are you?"

"Why are you greeting me as if you are not happy to see me?" Anthony asked looking straight at him.

"Same thing I asked him." His father said.

"Believe me I am really happy to see the both of you but I just want to see him." He replied as his heart now got worried.

"Who...?" His father and Anthony asked at the same time.

"I am talking about the boy that brought me here." He answered. "Why are you speaking as if you haven't seen him?"

"I haven't seen anyone since I came here." His father laughed. "A boy called but when I came here I didn't see him. I haven't even asked anyone who brought you here."

Marcos got worried after he heard that no one saw Ramon. What was going on? He got so worried and wanted to get out of bed if not for his father who insisted he lies on the bed for the mean time.

"Who brought you here?" Anthony asked.

"I was stranded with Ramon on an island and he was the one who brought me here." He sighed.

"You were stranded on an island?" Anthony blurted. "I found your car at one of the shipping companies three days after you went missing but I had no idea you were stranded on some island. How did this even happen and with Ramon?"

"Yes, we were stranded on an island." He sighed.

"I just hope you didn't do anything to that boy." Anthony sighed.

"What do you mean by that?" His father asked his voice sounding worried.

"He's just joking, father." Marcos showed a smile. "You know how he is."

Anthony was staring at him as if he suspected that he did something to Ramon. If only he knew how much he loved him and what had happened between them on the island, then he too would have been happy for him.

"Are you feeling fine?" Anthony asked.

"I am perfectly fine." He answered.

"Good!" Anthony smiled. "Because now you are going to tell us how you got on the island and how you got hurt. Or did Ramon do that to you because you were trying to..."

"No!" He shouted before Anthony could finish his sentence.

Marcos gave them a summary of what had happened. How Ramon fell off the ship and how he had saved him. How they found themselves on the island and how they survived for a week.

"...As I was coming down from a coconut tree, I fell and a stick pierced my thigh. Ramon took care of me through the night and we were fortunate a boat found us. The last thing I remembered was being in a boat and Ramon playing with my hair."

"I am so glad that you were able to survive because you don't how worried we were." His father said. "I thought something really bad had happened to you and we wouldn't be able to see you again."

Marcos could see that his father was really happy and he was really happy too but he needed to know what had happened to his Ramon.

"Anthony, please help me find out what happened to Ramon because I am really worried." He begged. "I need to see him."

Marcos could see that both his father and Anthony were looking at him as if they were surprised at what he was asking of them.

"Are you sure you are okay, son?"

He knew why his father asked him this question. It was because he had never seen him so concerned about anyone like this. His father was bound to be surprised because he saw his reaction towards men when he was a playboy but this was different. Ramon affected him differently like no man had ever affected him. He just wanted him at his side like a mate.

"Please Anthony." He begged.

"Alright," Anthony said as he got up. He was about to go out of the room when he bumped into the nurse who was coming inside the room.

She probably came to check on him or something but he was going to ask her if she saw Ramon anywhere in the hospital and where he had gone.

"Excuse me nurse," He said as he tried to get up. "Have you seen the boy who brought me here yesterday?"

The nurse was looking at him with a smile on her face.

"I saw him yesterday at the reception." She replied with a smile which made her look more beautiful in her uniform. Not that he was interested or anything but he was just appreciating her smile.

"He was so worried about you but when I told him that you were out of the operating room, he told me that your family is here and they would be able to take care of you. I haven't seen him since that time. But I saw him leaving with two men."

"Thank you." He smiled at the nurse.

The nurse told him that she came to check on him under the doctor's instructions and she went away. Marcos felt happy that Ramon was home with his family but on one hand he was missing him like crazy and he wanted to be with him in bed. Cuddling with him and telling him how much he really loved him. Now that he had found someone that he really loved and was willing to give his attention to, he felt full like nothing was lacking in his life. He just hoped that Ramon would be able to give him a chance to show him how much he loves and values him and how much he wants him in his life.

He had a family that he loves so much, best friend like no other and a boy whom he loves so much. His life was complete now. He knew that this love was going to affect him a lot. Not in a bad way but in a good and romantic way. He had found his better half.

A few minutes later, a doctor came inside the room to check on him. He was about 45 years old, dark hair with little gray hair scattered all over and wearing lenses. He checked on his wound and told him that he was getting better and would be walking in 4-5 days though not normally. He would be limping and would need some form of support to help him walk properly, per se.

"I think you need to stay here for a few days so that I can observe you myself." The doctor said.

Oh hell no! He was not going to stay in the hospital when he had a mission to win over his lover's heart or rather win over his lover's family. How the hell would he do that if he was to be confined in the hospital?

"Doctor, I am sorry but I can't stay here." He said softly.

"But Mr. Martinez..."

"It's okay." Anthony came to his rescue. "I am a doctor, his doctor actually and I will be able to take care of him. Just get everything ready for his dismissal and I will take it from there."

The doctor left with Anthony and he remained with his father who was still looking at him as if he was astonished and had a lot of questions up his sleeve.

"What is going on here, son?" His father asked marveled. "To be honest I can hardly believe that this is my son who is lying here."

"What do you mean, dad?" He gasped.

"Is there anything I need to know?" He said softly with his handsome face.

"Still no idea what you are talking about." He whispered jokingly.

"I am talking about the island boy." His father chuckled. "Is there anything going on between you two?"

Island boy, that kinda sounds good. It even sounded better coming from his father's mouth.

"I love him." He said loudly.

There was a moment of silence before he heard his father's voice. It was like he was alone in the room without anyone else. There was no movement but his father was just gaping at him without any expression on his face which made Marcos wonder if he was surprised, mad or even mute. But why would he be mad? He should be happy that his son had finally said he loved someone for the first time. Of both his parents, Marcos found his father to be fun to be with rather than his mother.

"You don't know how that makes me feel." His father said as Marcos saw his eyes water.

"Dad, what are you doing? Don't tell me you want to cry."

"You don't know how it feels like to hear your son saying that he is in love for the first time." His father said as he gave him a tight hug. "I will support you no matter what."

"Thanks, dad," He chuckled. "I am glad you think that way."

They broke the hug and his father was just smiling at him like he had never smiled before. Marcos could see that the man was really happy by his expression. He knew his father to be a man who never hid his feelings and so he was really happy for his son.

"So when do I get to meet him?" His father laughed.

"Soon dad, I haven't even told him anything yet. But I will make sure that I introduce him to you as soon as he comes around."

"What's important is that my son is in love." His father gave him another tight hug.

His father then began teasing him and soon Anthony joined in. The nurse came and gave him his medicine and he had his lunch which tasted really better. His stomach rumbled in joy when the food came. He had missed that kind of food while he was on the island and so he really enjoyed it to the last bite.

That afternoon he got out of the hospital on a wheel chair which would help him for a few days. The journey took only 40 minutes and soon they reached a large white gate which opened as soon as Anthony honked. They made their way into the compound which looked really beautiful to Marcos' sight. He was really glad he had bought the mansion with the help of Anthony, of course. The car slowly parked outside, not that there was no garage or anything. He looked around the compound still in the car while Anthony parked the car and saw that there were guards too.

"When did you get guards?" He asked.

"Before I came here I had Anthony employ them for security reasons." His father smiled.

The door opened and Anthony already had the wheelchair ready and waiting for him.

"Should I lift you or something?" Anthony laughed.

"I am not crippled." Marcos joked. "I will be able to sit on that wheel chair myself.

"Suit yourself." Anthony teased.

Marcos slowly got his leg out and the other and slowly stood up. He slowly walked to the wheel chair and sat on. There was little pain but he managed to walk before he sat on the wheel chair. Maybe he didn't even need that wheel chair to walk and in a day or two, he planned to visit his love.

Anthony drove the wheel chair inside the house and Marcos was careful not to make his wound start paining again. After all they had just stitched it during the operation so he had to be careful while he sat. He even made a promise to himself that once he was inside the house, he would never use that wheel chair again.

Marcos noticed just how huge the house was. It was a two floor house painted white and looked really sparkly. Anthony opened the door revealing a large living room which was really furnished. The couches were really lovely and he was glad he had made the right choice. The TV was huge just the way he liked it. He got up from the wheelchair despite Anthony being against it and began exploring the whole house to see just how all the furniture he had ordered fitted the whole place. Anthony helped him climb upstairs and he checked the whole rooms and they were absolutely perfect. The wardrobes, beds, and everything were in order and he couldn't have wished for anything to be changed.

"The house workers will be arriving in tomorrow." Anthony said to him.

Now it was time to explore his parents' room. He entered it and it was perfect. There was a large queen sized bed all made up, a large TV and the bathroom was perfectly fit with a hot tab and shower. Everything that his classy mother liked to have and it was also one of the reasons why he had bought the house.

He got out and went to his own room which he had chosen before he even got lost. It was big enough to accommodate many people. It was big with a queen sized bed and it was beautiful. All his stuff was there and he knew that Anthony had brought everything for him. He lay on the bed as he suddenly felt his leg getting a shot of pain but he said nothing. He really hoped it healed soon.

As soon as he lay on the bed, he began thinking about Ramon and how much he missed him. He wished they were back on the island living just the two of them and enjoying each other's company but mostly he wanted him in his room kissing him. He wanted to show him around the house while holding his waist and kissing him for the whole world. He really needed to see Ramon very soon or he would just go insane before a few days ended.

"I know what you are thinking." Anthony suddenly snapped him out of his thoughts.

Marcos took a glance and saw him sitting on the bed smiling at him.

"But I cannot allow you to go anywhere with that wound."

Marcos smiled at Anthony and said nothing. We will see just how long he can keep a watch on him and stop him from going to his love. If only he could go into Marcos' brain and see the plans that he had, he would watch him for the rest of his healing period.

Marcos stayed in his room the rest of the day. He had his dinner in his room under Anthony's supervision. The worst of it all was that Anthony even gave him a bath buck naked. He was not ashamed because he was already used to being naked around him but he was no longer that boy who would be bathed. He was a grown man now. While Anthony bathed him, he even imagined that it was Ramon who was bathing him. He thanked his lucky stars he didn't get a hard on or it would have been embarrassing to Anthony.

The most shocking thing was that Anthony even washed his dick and he could feel it reacting but he managed to bring it under control. Who wouldn't react to the fact that someone else is touching the most sensitive part of your body? Anthony even washed his ass but he kept his cool and just let him wash him but when it was time to attend to the wound, he slowly cleaned it and he was done.

That night he had his medicine and got ready to sleep but got surprised when Anthony came to his room in pajamas.

"What are you doing here?"

"I am your doctor and I have to make sure you are okay throughout the night."

"I am not a little child you know."

"Right now you are a little child and you have to listen to what I tell you."

He couldn't believe that he was sleeping with Anthony that night. If Anthony kept on being with him every time then it would be hard to go and see Ramon because Anthony told him that until his wound healed, he wouldn't be able to go anywhere. He had to find ways to get rid of Anthony so that he could escape and go to Ramon. He wouldn't be able to survive without seeing how Ramon was. He didn't have any other ways to contact him. Going to his house was his only option.

He lay on the bed thinking about Ramon and the time they spent on the island. He was really missing him and just wanted him by his side for the rest of his life. Soon he heard Anthony snoring and he knew that he had long slept. He was feeling a little tired and so he closed his eyes and slept hoping to get a chance to see Ramon the next day.

Marcos was woken up by an alarm which Anthony had set so that he could take his medicines.

"Wake up sleepy head." He heard Anthony's voice. "It's time to take your medicines."

Marcos sat up and took the medicines from Anthony and he drank them with water. They tasted bitter but it was worth it if he really wanted to get better. He got up and Anthony already had his clothes on the bed. He felt like an eight year old again when his nanny used to choose clothes for him.

"Should I change your clothes?" Anthony laughed.

"Of course not, I can do that myself." He replied as he got up.

Marcos got dressed slowly and was ready to meet his father downstairs. Anthony helped him get down the stairs really slowly and it took quite some time to get down. He found his father downstairs in the living room reading a newspaper. When he saw him, he came and helped him sit down.

"Father please, help me talk to Anthony." He begged. "I really need to see Ramon."

His father was quiet and just looked at Anthony who was also looking at him as if saying, "Don't allow him to."

"I don't think that's a good idea." His father objected. "You see son, Anthony and I are worried that you are not in perfect condition to go and see Ramon. It may start bleeding again and we don't want that. The doctor gave specific instructions that we shouldn't let you put too much pressure on that leg."

"If you want I can go and get him." Anthony suggested. "Just give me his..."

"No!" Marcos shouted. "I must do that myself. I haven't even explained to his family what happened."

"Alright," Anthony said as he raised his hand in the air.

"It's just that the days are long and I just can't wait to see him." He sighed.

"So to pass the time, can you tell me about this island boy?" His father asked while he sat properly on the couch.

"Dad, he's so different from men that I have met before." He sighed while he smiled and imagined Ramon's face. "He's handsome, kind, loving, sweet, outgoing and most importantly he is not after money."

"How do you know that?" His father asked.

"That's because he became his target when he was at the hotel but no matter how much he threw at him, the boy rejected him." Anthony was a quick talker. He couldn't even allow Marcos to answer and he was already throwing answers.

"He opened my heart so that I learned to love." Marcos smiled. "His rejection made my heart yearn for him and it turned to love. Now I can't get him out of my mind."

Marcos told his father more about Marcos and how he took care of him on the island. He also told him of how he had almost messed up his relationship with Ramon and how he had begged Ramon and got beat by his brother. They all laughed about it and he continued telling them the loving things about Ramon. He could see that his father was pretty much interested due to the number of questions he was asking about Ramon and Marcos kept on talking good about Ramon.

"I would really love to meet this guy." His father said with a grin.

He was so happy that his father didn't mind that Ramon was from a poor background but just felt happy that his son was in love for the first time. While they were still in the living room, some people who came for interviews to work in the house came and he knew that he had to participate in the interviews. He recognized a woman but he couldn't put his finger on where he had seen her and then it hit him. It was his nanny from when he was really young and he knew her as a very good woman. He knew that she had to be employed because she was a very good cook and great at making sure that the house was clean. A few others were employed and it sure took long to finish but he was glad that he had seen his nanny. She was not that old, she was just around 48 years.

That evening, Marcos' father told him that he would be going to work early morning and would return really late. This gave him an opportunity because that meant two eyes were not on him anymore. Only two remained and that had him filled with confidence that he would see his Ramon.

After dinner, Marcos had to talk to his nanny. They had a lot of catching up to do but Anthony interfered and told him that he should sleep early. He felt like a baby getting instructions about the time to sleep. His nanny left and he slept soundly with Anthony by his side.

Early the next morning just after taking his drugs, he took a bath, with the help of Anthony of course and he just waited for an opportunity. He got ready and wore a black t-shirt with white loose fitting trousers which wouldn't come in contact with his wound. Antony gave him a beautiful black walking stick which would help him walk without support and he received it with happiness. They talked after he had his breakfast but Anthony was pulling jokes anyway and he did his best to laugh at those jokes. Then after 4 hours of talking, Anthony excused himself and went to take a bath. As soon as he heard the water from the shower, he quietly got out of the room and slowly went down the stairs.