Forever Yours Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They kissed for long until Marcos broke the kiss and he was now staring at him with love in his eyes. Then he slowly got off him and laid on the other side of the bed his hand still on Ramon's waist. His other hand was holding Ramon's hand and kissing it slowly which sent chills of pleasure all over his body. Marcos' kiss left his lips swollen and he wanted to kiss him more but he knew that Marcos had a reason for doing it. He wanted to ask but he remained quiet.

"May I hold you?" Marcos said softly.

Ramon nodded and Marcos smiled at his answer. Marcos lay on the bed and asked Ramon to put his head on his chest. Ramon slowly laid his head on Marcos' chest and felt Marcos' arms wrapping around him. He gave Ramon a smile and he received a kiss on the forehead which felt really good.

He felt warm as Marcos' arms were wrapped around him and he felt himself getting sleepy because Marcos' embrace was heaven to him.

"My love," Marcos said softly and sweetly.

The word 'my love' felt so incredible and he felt special to Marcos.

"Yes!" He answered softly.

"Can I request for something?" Marcos said as he planted a kiss on his forehead.

"Anything," Ramon answered sweetly.

"I know that Anthony will be keeping an eye on me tomorrow, so can you please come here instead? And if possible be coming here more often."

Ramon wanted to be with Marcos and spend more time with him but he had to find a job which would help him out. He didn't want to make Marcos feel bad but he had to tell him the truth.

"I can come here tomorrow," He sighed. "But on other days I don't think I will make it because I need to find a job real soon. I hope you understand."

"I understand you very well." Marcos sighed. "But you don't need to work. I am here for you and I will provide anything you need."

Provide everything? No! Ramon couldn't agree with that.

"No!" Ramon gasped as he raised his head to Marcos. "Please don't do that. I want to earn money for myself. I don't want to live off you. Please understand what I am saying."

"I understand you perfectly." Marcos said as he laid him back on his chest and began playing with his hair. "But can you grant me another wish?"

"What is it?" Ramon asked. He wasn't sure what Marcos was going to ask from him but he would do his best to grant it for him.

"Can you go back to work at my hotel instead." He asked with a kiss. "Please don't deny me this. I just want you to work at a place where I know you are safe."

Ramon wanted work but if this was Marcos' request, he was going to grant it to him. After all, it was not a bad idea since he was now in good terms with Marcos.

"I will grant your wish but I want my former position. I don't want to get a better one because of my relationship with you."

"Done," Marcos bleated. "I will speak to the manager tomorrow. But I want you to come and spend the whole day with me tomorrow."

"I will." He chuckled.

"I love you so much." Marcos gushed as he held him tighter.

"I love you too." Ramon babbled.

He was still lying on Marcos' chest and Marcos kept playing with his hair until he couldn't feel it anymore, He realized that Marcos must have slept and it left a smile on his face. He had nothing to worry about since he was in Marcos' arms. Ever since he had come to the house, he had not seen Marcos' father and he assumed that he was busy with work. He soon heard Marcos snoring and it reminded him of the island when he was sleeping in Marcos' arms. It brought peace to him and he felt his eyes getting heavy. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep knowing that he would wake up in the arms of the man he wanted to be with.

Ramon heard the shutter sound of a camera and he opened his eyes to find Anthony taking pictures of them with a phone while they were sleeping. He moved a bit and Marcos woke up and yawned. Marcos let go of him and he sat up straight.

"Anthony, what the fuck are you doing?" Marcos asked while yawning.

"I couldn't help it." Anthony responded his mind still on the phone. "You two just looked so cute while you were sleeping together. I have only been gone for 4 hours and you are already asleep."

"4 hours," Ramon shouted. "What is the time now?"

"It's 7.23 pm." Anthony said after checking his phone.

"7.23 pm?" Ramon exclaimed. "I really have to go now. I am sure that they are worried about me at home."

"Let me tell the driver to take you home." Marcos said softly.

"No!" Anthony smiled. "I will take him home since I was the one who told him to take care of you."

"Thank you so much." Ramon smiled back. "Let's leave now."

Ramon began going and was about to exit the door when Marcos stopped him.

"Hey!" Marcos shouted. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

"What?" Ramon asked him.

Marcos didn't say anything to him but just pointed his finger on the mouth and Ramon knew that he wanted a kiss. Ramon rushed back and gave him a quick kiss and said goodnight to him. He went outside and Anthony started the car. As soon as they had left the compound, another car entered which was probably Marcos' father's car. Anthony drove a little bit quickly and Ramon knew that it wouldn't be long before they reached his house. He was giving directions but couldn't just sit quiet. He needed to say something to the guy who had been nothing but friendly since he came to the house.

"So you and Marcos have come a long way, uh?" He asked.

Anthony gave a chuckle before he answered the question.

"Marcos is my buddy. we have been friends since pre-school. We used to..."

Anthony entertained him with the story of their friendship and it was quite funny and interesting because the two of them had come a long way. By the time they reached his house, Anthony had told him the entire story. He looked at the clock in the car and it was now 8.47 pm.

"Thank you so much for bringing me home."

"Anytime," Anthony responded. "Goodnight?"

"Goodnight,"

Ramon got out of the car and waved at Anthony as he left. He turned to go to the house but almost bumped in Eduardo who was behind him.

"Eduardo," He gasped. "You scared me."

"Why are you coming home late?" Eduardo asked while folding his arms.

"I am so sorry Eduardo, I know that this may sound weird but I slept off."

"You slept at Mr. Martinez's house." Eduardo shouted.

"Yes! But it's not what you are thinking. I was supposed to take care of him while his friend went to the hospital but I dozed off and only woke up after his friend got home."

"It's okay." Eduardo smiled. "Come inside, father is waiting."

Ramon and Eduardo went inside the house and he explained why he came home late. His father understood and gave him a hug.

"I am not mad that you came home late. It's just that we were worried."

His father was really a loving and understanding man. He had his dinner and told his family about getting back to work at the hotel. His father was hesitant about it but gave him permission. He was so happy and went to bed early but Eduardo followed him to his room.

"I knew that something happened between you two while on the island." Eduardo chuckled.

"What are you talking about?"

"I know you two had sex." Eduardo smiled. "I suspected it from the way you were walking the day you came back."

"Get out of here." Ramon joked while he threw a pillow at Eduardo and laughed.

"I am leaving but what I have said is the truth."

Eduardo left and Ramon smiled to himself. Now that his relationship with Marcos was known to his family, he didn't care that Eduardo knew they had sex or not. What was important was that he really loved Marcos.

A few minutes later, he had a difficult time trying to sleep. He wanted Marcos' hands wrapped around him while he slept. He was feeling empty and yearned for Marcos' touch but it was hard. All he was thinking about was Marcos and the way he kissed him that afternoon in his bed. It helped him a bit and he found himself getting sleepy until he slept.

That morning after having a wonderful dream about Marcos, he took a quick bath, had breakfast and soon a car from Marcos' house came and fetched him. He went to Marcos' house during mid morning and received a warm kiss from Marcos. His father was not around and it made him feel comfortable. On this day, Marcos introduced him to his house workers as his boyfriend and all of them seemed happy to meet him especially the woman Marcos called nanny, Kathryn.

At the introduction, Ramon felt special that everything was going well in their relationship. They spent most of the time watching TV and soon a romantic gay movie 'rainbow without colors' which had a really sad ending that almost made him cry. He hoped that their story would have a happy ending. Marcos was holding him the whole time and it felt really good. They kissed but not like the day before and it was just a good day. They had lunch in the room and Ramon fed Marcos and kissed him in the process.

That evening Anthony took him home and he was thankful for it. But at night the same thing happened and he couldn't sleep. He was missing Marcos' touch and wanted to sleep and wake up in his arms. He knew that this wasn't good since he would be going to work in the morning. In the end he drifted off to sleep very late.

The next morning, he woke up very late and got ready to go back to work. Most of the people at the hotel were really happy that he was back but some were still holding grudges at him especially Mr. Williams who had him work the whole day cleaning the guests' rooms. Mark kept bugging him until he finally told him that Marcos was now dating him. His friend was so happy for him that he gave him a tight hug which he had missed while he was on the island. Guess love could change even the toughest of people. Imagine how love had transformed Marcos into someone sweet and adorable.

Everything was just going well at the hotel every day but he really missed Marcos most of the time since he visited his house about 3 hours per day before going home. Anthony always took him and they were becoming friends as well. Ramon still didn't meet Marcos' father since every time he went to the house, he was at work though Marcos told him that his father was eager to meet him. They kissed, cuddled, chatted but nothing apart from that. Marcos even bought him an expensive phone so that they could communicate. Ramon had rejected it but Marcos had literally begged him to accept the phone. After that, he couldn't stop bugging him with love messages which were really funny. It was almost like every hour.

A week later, Ramon got out of his house to go the hotel but saw a car from Marcos' house waiting outside. He didn't know what was going on so he went to see if there was a message from Marcos but got the shock of his life when he saw that Marcos was in the car with his driver.

"I thought I might take my boyfriend to work today." Marcos said as he smiled.

Ramon entered the car and it began moving but he couldn't remove that surprise look from his face. Even while Marcos kissed him, he couldn't still believe that Marcos had come to his house.

"Does Anthony know about this?" He asked.

"Yes, he does." Marcos exclaimed. "Even if he doesn't, he can't stop me from being with my boyfriend." He said as he planted another kiss on his lips. "My wound is healing now and I needed to see you today."

"But I always see you..."

"Shh..." Marcos whispered. "You should be happy that your boyfriend is taking you to work." He planted another kiss.

Ramon smiled and laid his head on Marcos' chest while Marcos kissed his hand. Finally they reached the hotel and Ramon kissed Marcos goodbye. It was long, deep and passionate. But to his surprise, Marcos opened the door and got out of the car. Ramon didn't know what was going on so he quickly got out of the car to see what Marcos was doing.

"Hey, shouldn't you be going back?" he asked.

"No, I need to take my boyfriend inside." Marcos replied.

"But I know my way in."

"I know that but I feel like taking you inside." Marcos chuckled.

"But why do you need to take me inside? I think you should go back."

"Look Ramon, this is my hotel and I will go inside whether you like it or not." After saying that, Marcos began limping inside with a walking stick. He was walking a bit okay but he was still limping. Ramon followed him inside and everyone was staring at Marcos. Girls were going crazy when they saw him and they gathered and greeted him. Marcos pretended as if he was not with him. He was about to leave and resume his duties before Marcos called him.

"Ramon!"

"Yes..." He stammered. He didn't know whether to call him sir or Marcos. There were a lot of people and he prayed for Marcos not to create a scene.

"I am leaving." Marcos said.

"Alright," Ramon said and he was about to leave when Marcos held his hand and pulled him close to him. Ramon's heart was beating so fast at the thought of what Marcos was about to do.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Marcos chuckled.

Oh no! Not the kissing thing again and not in front of his fellow workers and guests. He didn't know if he was ready to kiss Marcos in front of all those people.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Ramon whispered as he was so close to Marcos. "People are watching."

"And so what?" Marcos asked.

"It's none of their business whether you kiss your boyfriend or not. Besides I am the hotelier here."

"Please, I don't think that's a good..."

Before Ramon could finish the sentence, Marcos pulled him and locked his lips with his. Ramon's eyes were wide open as Marcos sucked on his lips which made him melt in that kiss. He was immediately overcome with emotions which made him close his eyes and respond to the kiss. It was quiet like there was no one and even though there were a lot of people he didn't care but just wanted to melt in that kiss. The way their tongues were dancing was magical especially the way Marcos sucked on his lips passionately.

Then the kiss broke and that was when he realized that many people had gathered around them and they were all cheering and whistling. Marcos was staring in his eyes with so many emotions. Ramon now understood that Marcos was ready to show the world that they were in a relationship and it made him feel happy.

The cheering continued and he could see Marcos getting closer again. Their lips met and they kissed all over again but this time slow and passionate. Ramon didn't want to pull from that wonderful kiss even though many people were watching them. He just wanted to stay like that forever.

****

Thank you very much guys for reading this chapter with me. I hope you enjoyed and liked it. I can't wait to hear your comments. Hope that it will get a higher rating. I love you guys so much. Watch out for chapter 5 very soon.