All Comments on 'Forever Yours Ch. 05'

by vanalas

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Your story is progressing nicely. Looking forward to the next chapters. Ok...on the constructive criticism line. I can tell English is not your first language, but to attempt a story like this, with your knowledge as it is, well, it is admirable. Yes, there are some word mix ups, but they can be fixed. Maybe see if you can get an editor to help you? Maybe write the chapter as a word doc and then use spell check as well? There are ways to improve and I wish you much luck!

agastyaagastyaalmost 7 years ago
Loving this series

Hi the story is progressing well. I can't wait for the next chapter. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

That was wonderful. Please give us more. I love the long LOVE stories. PLEASE more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loveable characters.

This is a really sweet story. Only problem is that everyone so far has been so nice. Maybe Dan and mother will change this and create their own trouble in paradise. But somehow I guess that the rest of the guys, particularly Anthony and Mark, will ensure a happy outcome.

And yes it is obvious that English isn't your first language but you are very fluent in it. And the odd grammatical or stylistic anomolies just add to the charm which could be lost if they were edited out. And that would be a pity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LOVE LOVE LOVE

I do not have the words to explain this story. I makes me laugh, cry, jump for joy, explode, and God knows what else. This is a true love story with great sex thrown in but once back in civilization what happened to a thing called lube. Hell, I guess if Ramon can take it that big dick on the island they do not need the lube. This let me believe that true love will win in the end. I bet Marcos and Ramon's love will be tested in the next chapter because Marcos's mom, sister, and supposedly boy friend will cause him some grief where Ramon is concerned. Ramon is so cute and shy and sweet with honest values because who would choose working as a clean-up person in a hotel when they can live a life of luxury as Marcos's boyfriend (how awesome is that). I hope that Marcos will kept that backbone that he has developed and put his family in their place. My goodness the man is grown. Can't wait for the rest. If I could I would give you a ten but since I cannot five it is.

o2byoungo2byoungalmost 7 years ago
Slow up a bit

Looks like some turmoil ahead. It is fine that you have posted so many chapters so close together, but you need to maybe take a little more time and edit (or maybe get a volunteer editor) to help correct mistakes.

Don't get me wrong, I'm loving this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wonderful

I love all your stories, yes there are some grammatical and spelling errors but not enough to detract from the story thank you so much for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

pity you were doing so well till you introduced daniel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservanalas@vanalas
I have been successful probably because I have always realized that I knew nothing about writing and have merely tried to tell an interesting story entertainingly. My own experience is that once a story has been written, one has to cross out the beginning and the end. It is th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES