All Comments on 'Forever Yours Ch. 09'

by vanalas

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

You are getting better! However you came into this ability, I am happy to see what has developed in your writing. Congratulations! There are still some minor errors, but the progress you have made is excellent! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Best ever

This was the best story i have ever read so far....reminds me of my own life...i am not wealthy yet...but have the same resentment for a family that hurt me ....revenge is sweet when served cold....😉 thumbs up dude great story....

kelvinvictorkelvinvictoralmost 7 years ago
O M G Amazing ! ! !

I have certain stories that I watch for everyday and this is one of those that make my day when I see a new chapter... You are a simply amazing writer and getting better with an ability to draw your readers into the plot. I find it easily to put myself in Ramon position as he is the man I always wanted to be!!! I was in a bad family situation also and this is exactly how I dreamed of getting back at them all. Shame I can sing, but never made it like Ramon ... I still dream, but who wants an old man as the model of a photo shoot?

Excellent keep writing ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

You have a great imagination and ideas tumble out of you like water from a fountain. And whilst the pedant might say that a little control might not go amiss the result would not be you or true to you. So please don't change and let your fans enjoy the fruits of your fantasy

And I am interested to see how you dispose of the odious Olivia and Maddison without hurting James. And how you ensure that Marcos and Ramon end up together. Somehow I can't see this as a story where both parties end up going into the sunset separately.

judojonjudojonalmost 7 years ago

nice job cant wait for the next chapter. Please hurry want to see these people go down. Thanks John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well!

What goes around, comes around. Just beware, don't let it corrupt the awesome goodness that was Ramon. Sure felt good knowing that bitch Olivia and her minion Madison are stewing! Dan needs a little humbling , also. Revenge is a dish best served in small portions, though. I'll take a second helping, please. Bring it on.

o2byoungo2byoungalmost 7 years ago
I want to be a fly on the wall

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall during that meeting. And then buzz around Olivia's head - just to torment her! Revenge can be sweet, I hope Ramon does all the right things.

This story just gets better with each chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservanalas@vanalas
I have been successful probably because I have always realized that I knew nothing about writing and have merely tried to tell an interesting story entertainingly. My own experience is that once a story has been written, one has to cross out the beginning and the end. It is th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES