Forfeit Pt. 01

Story Info
Kimi forfeits herself after losing a contest.
4.5k words
4.32
23.6k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forfeited, Part One

Another gasp ripped free from Kimi's lips as Dirk's body slapped wetly against hers. She tried to breathe in quietly and adjust her hips but, as he bottomed out, his heavy balls pressed against her and she couldn't stifle another mewling little moan. He was penetrating deep inside her with every thrust and Kimi could feel the head of his cock striking just short of her cervix each time he buried his thick shaft inside her.

Another wet slap sounded through her bedroom, once, twice more, each one eliciting another quiet groan. With hesitation, Kimi swallowed what little pride she was holding on to and spoke up, refusing to look over her shoulder at Dirk. She didn't want to see the look on his fucking face. "Not so hard." She hissed between gasps, her breath rasping between gritted teeth. Each pump sent her rocking back and forward on her toes as she stood bent over her cheap plastic computer chair, holding the back of it in a white knuckle grip. She could feel her breasts bouncing and jiggling each time Dirk's hips clapped against her firm ass, the force rippling through her body.

Dirk only laughed at Kimi's words. "Shut up," he grunted, slapping her ass hard to punctuate his command, making her cry out quietly, "you know you want it." He pounded her a few more times, each one making the same lewd, wet slapping sound as his large cock pried her apart and speared deep, slick with a mix of her juices his thick precum, and plenty of lube.

Kimi bristled at Dirk's words but was powerless to stop him. And, no matter how tightly she tried to grit her teeth she just couldn't hold back her gasps each time he reached the apex of his thrusts.

"That's it," Dirk goaded, knowing all too well how much Kimi didn't want to please him, "moan like a slut for me."

Kimi felt her cheeks burn with impotent anger, though her seething hatred quickly blew apart as Dirk pressed down on the base of the butt plug he'd set firmly up Kimi's ass. With a quiet yelp Kimi twisted and writhed as the wide, bulbous metal tip plunged uncomfortably deep. Anal had been the one thing she'd denied him, but even so, he'd still pushed her until reluctantly she'd allowed him to plug her. It was her first experience with anything inside her there... and so far it hadn't done anything for her except make her feel dirty and full.

Dirk suddenly slammed as deep as he could go with an extra burst of force, eliciting a surprised squeak from Kimi who only just kept hold of the flimsy chair. Somehow she managed to stay upright as he continued his unrelenting use of her body. Keeping her teeth gritted, Kimi's knuckles burned whiter on the chair-back as she rolled her hips up and back with each thrust, trying to take the sting out of each impact. She hated that the motion made it look and feel like she was working with Dirk, trying to get him to hit all the right spots inside her, but... it was much more comfortable than just taking his pounding.

Even so, the movement was not easy for Kimi. Her body was tired, and she'd been stretched and rubbed raw, over and over again for what must almost be Dirk's full, agreed upon, hour. Kimi wasn't sure what she'd expected when she'd submitted to him, but... Dirk had obviously never heard that long sex wasn't necessarily good sex. Some men seemed to think women wanted hours of hard pounding, but in Kimi's experience all it achieved was chafing, soreness, exhaustion, and a dirty feeling that she was just being used as a warm, wet hole for a guy to slam his dick into. Which, she guessed, was absolutely true today...

Kimi wanted to speak up, to tell Dirk to stop but... She refused to give the bastard the satisfaction of knowing he'd worn her out. Well, that and she suspected Dirk wouldn't listen or care. By the terms of their forfeit her body was his to enjoy for one full hour. And, after all the things he'd made her do so far, Kimi just knew he was going to use her right to the last second. There was no way he'd stop now, no matter what she said to him... and as dirty, used, and powerless as that made her feel, she refused to show weakness and beg him for any kindness. She would not give him the satisfaction.

She just had to hang on a little longer, that was all. Dirk's time must almost be up and then this whole demeaning nightmare of a bet would be over. Kimi steadied her breath, sucking air between Dirk's thrusts to get some much needed oxygen to her burning muscles. She could do this, she thought to herself. She hated it, so much, but she could do it. Her toned muscles quivered, as if to refute her determination, but she ignored their shakiness. Instead, she tried to let her thoughts drift, to not pay attention to her body and what was happening to it. But instead she felt her mind start to slowly circle the growing sensation of a wet, warm pressure building between her legs, then beginning to radiate deep penetrating waves through her abdomen. Oh, no...

A breath caught in the back of her throat, choking out as a squeak when Dirk's cock buried itself deep inside her, the movement sending fresh pulses firing through her body. Oh, fuck! Kimi thought as she slowly realised what she was feeling. She was getting close... Oh, no, no! What the fuck was her body playing at!? She clenched her eyes shut her breath hissing through her clenched teeth. No! Dirk hadn't made her cum yet and she wasn't about to give that up to him now! Not after she'd endured so much and was so close to the end. She'd never be able to face down Dirk's shit eating grin if he made her cum... He'd hold it over her forever.

Kimi tried to focus on the soreness of her body, how raw she was. She tried to feel anything other than the suddenly electric tingle of his thick, veined shaft rippling through her tight, stretched lips; or the pressure of his head penetrating deep into her body... Or the way she'd suddenly started moaning, helplessly, totally in his power... Oh, fuck! She summoned up as much of her outrage about the way he'd used her as she could, hoping that embarrassment and shame would cut her orgasm off, but to her horror it only added fuel to the fire. Oh, oh, fuck!

Kimi's eyes opened, then widened as she realised that deep down some small part of her was thrilled at how Dirk was using her. Kimi enjoyed sex, she made no secret of it, and in the last few years she'd even tried out a little controlled bondage with people she trusted and found the submission of it really turned her on. But now, having a guy she hated use her, having him order her around and take what he wanted from her while she helplessly submitted to it... A warm tingling shiver raced up her spine. Oh, fuck, oh fuck!

Oh, no... No! Think about something else! Anything else! Kimi though, quickly trying to shove the dangerous revelation away. She told herself this wasn't like that; she wasn't like that. This had been forced on her, she'd had to do this because of the forfeit! She didn't want this, and she certainly didn't want to cum for Dirk! But every one of her thoughts turned traitor in her mind, firing her up further as she thought about how she'd been used.

Oh, Fuck me! In her mind's eye she remembered how he'd shoved her down pinning her legs back so he could mating press her, her hands gripping tight at her bed sheets unable to stop him... Fuck! How he'd pulled her down onto his cock and ordered her to ride him so he could watch her breasts bounce... Oooh, fuck! How he'd... how he'd made her get on her knees, face on the floor with her ass up so he could plug her tight hole... Kimi shivered despite the tempest of warmth pulsating through her... Oh, oh fuuuck...

Kimi yelped with every one of Dirk's thrusts now, as the fight to stave off her growing climax became desperate. Oh, fuuuck, come on, she begged to no one in particular unsure now if she was desperate to cum, or desperate to hold it back as need and desire bloomed.

She tried to look at her bedroom clock but bent over the chair as she was Kimi couldn't turn far enough. Instead she only caught sight over her shoulder of her quivering, sweat sparkled back, strands of her long brown hair sticking to her flushed skin; and behind her, the tight, corded muscles of Dirk's abdomen, flexing as he took her. She watched for a moment longer than she ought, seeing him tense and thrust. She felt the penetrating pressure of his cock glide powerfully into her until his hips impacted on her firm ass cheeks. She watched herself lift her hips and roll with the motion as her muscles jumped, sending a reciprocal force crashing through her whole body. Her head snapped to look ahead again as another unbidden moan tore from her mouth. She rocked against the chair-back as the force spent itself and Dirk pulled back, before burying himself inside her again. And again. And again. And agai- Ooooh, fuck...

Maybe sensing that Kimi was close Dirk pressed down on the butt plug each time he slammed deep. The pressure feeling warm against the wall of her anal passage, making her reflexively tighten up and squeeze his cock. She'd never felt so full! Oh, fuck! She'd hated it before, but being plugged suddenly felt so good! No, no... She thought desperately trying to think of something else as her approaching climax continued to build, making her whole body quiver.

Seeing her growing helplessness Dirk quickly reached down and with a smug chuckle grabbed Kimi's wrists. "Give me those." He snarled as he pulled her arms up and behind her, so she wasn't leaning on the chair anymore, instead relying on his strength to keep her up. He pulled on her as he pounded her now, dragging her roughly back onto each of his deep thrusts, the wet slap of their flesh punctuated by Kimi's increasingly desperate squeals. Oh no, oh fuck, oh yessss!

Kimi gasped and moaned at the new, faster pace and change of position. No! She cried to herself as Dirk's cock struck deeper than before, hitting a slightly different target inside her body. It was good. Oh god it was fucking good! Kimi felt the urge to climax rolling towards her inexorably now and her moans became uncontrollable. Her new vocals seemed to drive Dirk to pound her even harder. "Cum for me, you pathetic slut!" He grunted between powerful thrusts, his degrading words pushing Kimi closer to her climax. Oh, oh, oh, fuuuuuck!

Kimi was completely immobilised in Dirk's grip, forced to take the rough fucking with no way she could stop it. The little submissive voice in her mind cried with exhilaration as her eyes rolled back, her breaths coming in ragged panting moans. "Mhm! Fuck!" Kimi cried, the strained words escaping her before she could stop them. She could feel fresh, warm juices soaking his cock and the sound of their wet slapping flesh only drove her more crazy. Each time he bottomed out his navel pushed on the butt plug and the extra pressure made her grip tightly around the thick spear of meat penetrating her.

"Take it!" Dirk crooned. "Take it, slut, take it! Cum for me!"

No! No... Fuck... Yes! Oh, yes! Suddenly it didn't mattered if she wanted to cum or not, it was happening and there was nothing she could do about it. For a blissful moment Kimi was beyond simple things like pride and shame. Her whole existence focussed down onto the glowing ember of ecstasy which flickered deep inside. Her body screamed for release, her desire reaching levels that she simply couldn't fight against, she wanted to cum, she needed Dirk's cock to make her cum. On cue Dirk buried himself deep inside her once more and Kimi's vision blurred as a loud scream of pure pleasure filled the room, the ember glowing with heat, then exploding as her whole body was suddenly wracked with shaking spasms. Fffffuuuuuuck! Oh, fuck, fuck me, yes!

At this point, as Kimi's body descended into quivering, uncontrollable spams Kimi's usual partners would've stopped and given her time to enjoy the climax. Dirk wasn't going to do that apparently. He kept up his ruthless pounding, each jolt sending fresh, core shattering ripples through Kimi's exhausted frame and eliciting pathetic mewling moans from her as she rocked on the end of his dick. Fu, fu, fuck...

"There you go, you silly bitch." Dirk grunted "I told you I'd make you cum, didn't I, you slut?". Kimi, through the blinding haze of her orgasm managed to feel the sharp pangs of growing mortification at what he'd made her do. "Admit you wanted it." Dirk said over his own heavy breathing, "Admit it. Go on!" Dirk urged, continuing to plunge into her body, still using her arms to pull her back onto his thrusts.

Through a shuddering gasp Kimi managed to shake her head. She wasn't going to say any such thing to Dirk, not even after letting the bastard make her cum. In spite of it even. He'd ripped a very intimate moment from her, and she wasn't giving him another fucking thing.

Suddenly the pounding stopped and for a moment Kimi rocked on the balls of her feet without momentum, stunned and surprised. Her body shook and quivered uncontrollably for a few moments, and she was thankful that she had a little time to let the fading pressure of her climax fully recede. Whilst she struggled to recover, Dirk dropped her wrists and she luckily managed to catch the back of the chair, her shaking arms only just taking her weight. She felt tight, stretching pressure pulling at her ass-hole as Dirk wrapped his fingers around the butt plug.

"Ah!" Kimi cried looking over her shoulder at Dirk, her eyes wide as her knuckles went white on the chair-back again. "What're you doing?" She cried, her voice faltering and becoming a strained groan as with one slow, smooth, but firm motion Dirk popped the butt plug out of her ass and threw it onto her bed. She ducked her head instinctively as her stretched hole relaxed slightly, then lurched and gasped as Dirk put his thumbs at the entrance and pulled firmly apart.

"Listen, Kimi." Dirk said ignoring her, the tone of his voice making her burning blood run suddenly cold as she turned back to look at him. "You tell me what I want to hear, or I'll finish by shoving my cock balls deep up this nice, tight, thirsty, little ass-hole of yours."

Dirk wasn't looking at her, but Kimi still saw the glint in his eyes as his firmly pressed both of his thumbs deeper towards her ass. The way he'd described her made her feel filthy and the threat made her whole body freeze up. No, no, no! She couldn't let him have that. He'd fucked her, he'd forced her to cum. She'd given him all of that, there was no way she was giving up her anal virginity to him as well! She didn't want to give it to anyone at all, much less Dirk of all people! No way. Besides which she'd said that it was off limits, even as part of the forfeit!

"You can't!" Kimi gasped. "I told you..." She mewled out a pathetic, strained, groan as Dirk pressed harder, smirking.

"Look at you." Dirk said. "I fucked you so hard you can barely stand, and by the looks of the dripping mess you've made back here, you fucking loved it." Kimi burned a deeper shade of red as he spoke, feeling the truth of his words in the wetness between her legs. "I can put my dick wherever I want right now, and you couldn't stop me. Even if you wanted to."

Dirk rolled his hips and the fullness in Kimi's body suddenly slipped away, making her sigh with relief despite Dirk's threat. His cock slipped out of her and for a glorious moment Kimi's head swam with the joy of emptiness as her body relaxed and the tight gripping sensation at her entrance disappeared. The moment was quickly replaced with core shuddering fear as she felt Dirk flop the weighty head of his dick between the spread cheeks of her ass.

"Tell me you're sorry for competing against me." Dirk said quietly, letting one hand move away from her ass as he used it instead to rub his cock up and down her crack, the head lingering dangerously close to her ass-hole. "Then tell me how much you want my cum. Beg me for it, like the slut we both know you are." He positioned himself to enter her and Kimi gasped her eyes wide as she looked over her shoulder. "Or don't." He smirked at her quickly. "Maybe you want it up there, you filthy bitch. Maybe you really do want to feel me load my cum into your tight ass?"

No! Kimi's face burned bright red and she groaned as Dirk started to push, the thick head of his dick pressing against her tight hole. She didn't want to say any of those things, but the thought of Dirk's large cock spreading her anal passage terrified her more.

As Dirk applied more pressure Kimi's groan quickly became a rasping breath and in a panic she found words tumbling from her without real thought. "I'm sorry!" She cried, tears spilling from her eyes for the first time, despite everything he'd done so far. "I'm sorry I competed against you." She cried, feeling the little pride she'd had left after all this fully ebbing away.

Dirk didn't stop. Panicking truly now Kimi could feel her hole stretching tightly. She could feel the hot, wide flesh of Dirk's head starting to squeeze through her tight hole; another second and he'd be splitting her open and pushing inside proper! "Please," she begged quickly, "I want your cum!" The words sprang free, she hated it, but as Dirk inched deeper she didn't feel like she had another choice. "I want to take your cum..." She paused, her voice choking off for a moment as her ass stretched taught around the widest part of his head, "I want to take it like the slut I am." She squealed, "But please! Not there!"

Kimi turned away from Dirk after the final words tumbled from her mouth, then closed her eyes pressing out a flood of tears as she braced herself to take his dick in her ass... But instead, Dirk slowly stopped pushing. He sighed, sounding disappointed. Kimi could hardly believe it when he actually pulled back and let her cheeks go!

"Fuck, Kimi..." Dirk sighed again sounding definitely disappointed. "I knew you were a total whore but, I thought you had a little more pride than that." Kimi let her head hang as Dirk demeaned her, she couldn't meet his eyes right now. She couldn't face the look of victory he no doubt had plastered all over his face. He caressed her ass cheeks for a moment then patted her firmly. "Alright, get on your knees. If I can't fill your ass up you better believe it's going all over your face instead."

With a gulp, Kimi slowly did as Dirk ordered. She turned to face him, still not looking directly at him as she shakily sank to her knees on her wobbling, quivering legs. This was it. As much as she hated the idea of Dirk spraying his cum on her face, after everything she'd just experienced and having narrowly avoided the threat of him fucking her ass, she mostly just felt relieved it was almost all over.

Kimi snapped her eyes closed as Dirk firmly gripped her chin and tilted her head up. "That's it," he whispered over the soft sound of stroking his cock, "you're going to want those closed for this." He grunted. "Open your mouth and hold out your tits." He ordered and Kimi did it, knowing how she must look and hating it but just wanting this to end finally. She stuck out her tongue as much as she could, hoping he'd shoot most of his load there where she could swallow it away, rather than getting her face and hair coated. Her breasts filled her palms as she pushed them up and out, making a target of the soft, firm flesh.

It didn't take Dirk long. He must've been close for a while now and Kimi realised he'd probably waited until he could force her to cum first. Bastard. With an animal grunt Dirk stroked falteringly, then again with determination and behind her closed eyes Kimi felt the first, thick, heavy, hot spray of his cum lash across her waiting face. It lapped in a messy streak from her eyebrow, over her nose, pooled on her tongue and dribbled over her chin. She made no move as she tasted the bitter salt of it, waiting for the rest.

12