Forfeit Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dirk's second pulse was better aimed, and Kimi fought back a gagging cough as he sprayed a generous stream into her mouth, hitting her tongue and the back of her throat. The third went wild again, hitting her closed eyes and streaking down her chin, where it dribbled stickily onto her waiting breasts. For the finale, Dirk carefully put the tip of his cock onto Kimi's tongue and stroked out the last few drops until she could feel her mouth almost overflowing with his filthy sperm.

With cum pooling around her eyes Kimi was forced to keep them closed as Dirk seemed to step away from her. Without much option she just waited holding her position on her knees, covered in Dirk's cum, cupping her breasts and wating for whatever was next wile fervently hoping this was it and it was all over now... When suddenly a gentle, tinkling alarm sounded from her phone nearby. Oh, thank fuck! The timer had run out... the hour was over, and this god awful forfeit was finally done!

Even so, Kimi couldn't move yet, with Dirk's cum splattered all over her face and pooling on her tongue... What should she do? Swallow, like she'd planned? Just spit it on the floor, or herself? Neither option seemed ideal and instead she just kept waiting, feeling vulnerable, used, and dirty, while trying to fight off the little submissive voice at the back of her mind telling her that she'd loved it. Was still loving it...

It took a few moments but eventually Dirk spoke up, his voice sounding tired, but incredibly satisfied. "Alright, swallow it like a good cum slut." Reflexively Kimi did as ordered, and before realising it, she'd already closed her mouth and started gulping down the thick wad of cum pooling on her tongue. Some escaped, adding to the rivulets dribbling down her face and she felt a few heavy droplets splash onto her breasts.

"Wipe your face off, swallow that too." Dirk urged her. Kimi did, hesitantly. She wasn't happy about the way he was making her swallow it, but her body still fired up at how dirty she felt at doing this... Well, that and she wanted desperately to clear the cum off her eyes and the bastard obviously wasn't going to give her a towel. Even so, as she popped her salt covered fingers in her mouth she felt a warm tingle ripple up her body, then quickly clamped down on the sudden desire to reach between her legs to touch herself. No, no fucking way!

Kimi kept working until she was only slightly glazed rather than dripping with Dirk's load, but he didn't say anything more. She made sure to swallow the worst of it, then hesitantly flicked her eyes open. Dirk had his back to her and was mucking about with his bag. The thick tang of cum caught at the back of her throat and Kimi coughed, tasting it on her breath as she did. "Are we done here?" She asked, trying to sound strong but even to her own ears she just sounded exhausted. Weak... Used. Tired.

Dirk looked over his shoulder at Kimi as he pulled on his pants. "Yeah, that'll do for this session." He said with a smile.

"This session?" Kimi said, her brow furrowing. She wanted to stand up and hit him, but her shaking legs wouldn't support that so instead she crossed her arms over her bare, sticky chest, feeling cum stick to her, and then did her best to look angry. "This is never happening again." She snapped. "Not in a million years!"

Dirk just smiled. "Don't worry, you'll see what I mean." He said, the tone of his voice making Kimi pause...

Not a chance. "Yeah, no. Just fuck off, would you?" She demanded, putting every effort into steadying her voice. She just wanted to be alone, so she could clean up and try to process what Dirk had done to her, and what she'd done for him...

Again Dirk just smiled, infuriating Kimi further but he did at least nod. He pulled into his shirt as he looked down on her. "I'll be seeing you." He winked. He looked down at her on her knees, exhausted, legs shaking, her face and body sticky with his cum and smirked. Kimi's already red cheeks blushed deeper with anger and embarrassment. They both knew she couldn't get up, and probably wouldn't any time soon...

Dirk snorted at her, smiling happily to himself. "I'll see myself out." He said mockingly and turned to leave. Kimi allowed herself a sigh of relief as he opened the door and slipped out into the apartment. A few moments later she heard the bang of the front door as he left. Shakily she reached out to her phone and silenced the quite, one hour alarm.

It was over... The bet, the forfeit... everything. She was never doing anything so stupid ever again! All she wanted was to get to the shower and clean Dirk's filth off, but instead she fell sideways, curled up tight and just felt the cool air on her soaked, raw, tortured lips and the gentle prickle on her skin as cum started to dry. She knew she had to move, or she'd seize up but there was nothing she could do. Instead she curled into a sticky, cum slicked ball and hugged her knees to her chest as she tried to process what she'd just done.


12