All Comments on 'Forged in Fire'

by HammeroftheScots

Sort by:
  • 91 Comments
Chuckles1966Chuckles19665 months ago

Easier solution. Bryant takes pics or video of his wife with her lovers...and submits it to JAG offices.

- EX wife gets cashiered and loses her commission

- Rick does too.

- Bert? He gets outed as a Jody to his Marine buddies.

ju8streadingju8streading5 months ago

sorry last paragraph killed it

ReedRichardsReedRichards5 months ago

She was right: her husband couldn’t handle a woman like her.

ReedRichardsReedRichards5 months ago

Mr 1966 is living in a fantasy world: the Chair Force wouldn’t do anything but laugh at the cuck who liked to watch his wife fuck better men than him.

Storm113Storm1135 months ago

Silver star not silver cross. If you're going to do a military story get it right.

Karn9Karn95 months ago

I gave this a 4* rating u till the last paragraph, 3 stars for that!

MightyheartMightyheart5 months ago

Your last para turned 3 stars to 1

Some talent !

BigfundrewBigfundrew5 months ago

It was near impossible to like the MC.

I can't understand the ability to just accept being treated like shit.

fishgetterfishgetter5 months ago

1 star from me, also. The last paragraph, and his being OK with his 'wife' screwing everyone, just messed up a story that with BTB, would have been a 5-star, affair.

t8ntliklyt8ntlikly5 months ago

Total wimpy MC... 2* at best

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ5 months ago

This is pathetic. As an Air Force vet, I find your portrayal of the Air Force officer as a complete wimp, offensive and just wrong. We may be smarter than most of our Marine and Army colleagues but not wimpy cucks. Bryant was a loser pervert. The Air Force would have found out his proclivities long ago and booted him to the street. Marrying one whore was bad enough, you had him marry two. Disgusting. At the very least the bikes would have been destroyed or the boat would have gone boom. Then as a widower, he could find a better woman. Amy was not that.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ5 months ago

By the way, idiot...Their ninetieth anniversary?

Cracker270Cracker2705 months ago

It just slid downhill. I almost stopped reading then thought the MC could not get any worse. Boy was I wrong. No vote

GreyMatter46GreyMatter465 months ago

Good story. Bummer ending.

BigDee44BigDee445 months ago

The last three sentences made the story fall of a cliff, for me.

Just_WordsJust_Words5 months ago

Too bad the MC has no self-respect.

TajfaTajfa5 months ago

Why would anyone put up with her cheating? The story was going to be a 4 but the last couple of sentences dropped it to a two.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not that's its worth anything, adultery is still a crime for those in the military. It may not lead to jail time but IT IS a career killer.

SwordWielderSwordWielder5 months ago

Not my cup of tea. Please put a warning at the beginning that this is a wife sharing/hot wife/cuck story so those of us that don't care for it skip it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Conduct unbecoming an officer. Possibly reduction in rank no possibility of advancement and or cashiered.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

No way Bryant could be friends with his ex or Rick! They totally disrespected him going out to have sex again to make him look like a fool to friends in hopes he would leave, instead of just saying, "I know you saw me..." Why totally humiliate him then tell him. If he's a cuckold why didn't Amy treat him the same. To me the logic flow doesn't fit.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

hubby a born cockold.he enjoyed watching wife fuck other men.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

An absolute loser of a story. Chuckles1966 nailed it! Rick's chute should have developed some seriously frayed shroud lines. Hmmm, wonder how that could have happened? And it is too bad about Burt's smoking that last pack of cigarettes. Who knows how they got contaminated by rat poison. Well he's just another big rat out of the way I suppose. And it's a shame Venessa dropped her Harley! Better maintenance would probably have caught that loose front wheel. Now with her messed up shoulders, ankles and knees she's kind of grounded.

murfncalmurfncal5 months ago

chuckles is right... conduct unbecoming of an officer. the ucmj is mighty good for this problem

JensensloverJensenslover5 months ago

Agree with Chuckles1966, could you have written any more of a fucking wimp?

Nasty56Nasty565 months ago

Doesn’t say much for the AF leadership….a 2 at best!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just whst LW needs: more cuck shut.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I kept hoping this story would get better, it didn't, don't waste your time

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut5 months ago

Married at twenty-two, the MC soon washed out of pilot training.

At some point a short time later, the MC and wife then bought a house. What are they, twenty-five at most?

Major Rick has ten years on them. He sure banged out his nineteen-year-old daughter at a tender age.

If you can't be bothered to read your own stories and make sense of them, then don't expect much in the way of marks from those who aren't fixated on blokes who want to watch their wives being fucked by someone else.

hobie1010hobie10105 months ago
It was good until

You killed it with the last paragraph

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not believable in any way

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yes that was bad every step of the way.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer5 months ago

So, this pathetic guy is in the Military? (Well, Air Force.) I thought they at least needed a backbone and some self respect?

KaeyoKaeyo5 months ago

The Military ain’t like civilian “XYZ Corporation” where the managers can screw anything and anybody with wild abandon, when and where they want to. The activities as you described them here would get the lot of them court martialed, busted in rank, and dishonorably discharged. Perhaps even time in the stockade.

The military is not a sex club. Yes, it does happen sometimes, but the UCMJ nearly always has consequences as adultery, especially for officers, is a serious offense.

This story is an insult to all men and women in uniform.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Only the Air Force would have a fucked up sissy asshole like your MC for an officer.

bobareenobobareeno5 months ago

Cheating wife. Hubby responds, “let’s have a baby!” Ummm, no.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Garbage. I agree with Storm 113. If you're going to try and write about the military at least get it right. It dropped from two stars to one when you introduced him being a cuck. The last paragraph killed the entire story. I won't say better luck next time, hopefully there won't be a next time.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why hide the theme till the last paragraph? Also so his first wife was a adrenalin junky so naturally he is a CUCK? What a disappointing use f 15 min.of my time.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It wasn't good but the last paragraph turned not good into very bad. Shame another wimp story like we don't have enough already

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

More like Soggy Paper Napkin of the Scots... Or Roll of Wet Toilet Paper of the Scots. There's enough cuckold stories on this site already.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The Scots have issued an ultimatum. They'll slap you silly if you don't change your nom-de-plum into something thst reflects your wimpy satus rather than their hard earned manliness

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What an idiot! We should have filed for divorce citing adultery as the reason and should have torched her AF career and reported her fir the afultery.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x5 months ago

Was going to be a two for his wimpiness, the cuck at the end dropped it to a one.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wet noodle of the Scots

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I gave it 5 stars for the idiots that read stories they are going to hate. I think these negative comments are from people like the MC. They are attracted to it, read it and then feel conflicted. It is tagged with "cheating" and "wife", so you couldn't have made it more clear. So folks pull up a cheating wife story, and then hate that it is a cheating wife story, lol. If you don't like cheating wives, go read feet stories, or bunnies or whatever your "thing" actually is. Its like me going and reading incest stories and then and commenting that I hate incest. Instead of that, I just don't read them. Amazing right? That is a whole new level of stupid. Anyway, the ending was abrupt. The story had a feel like you were trying to get through it instead of explore (the good and bad). You owned it in the end, but just in one sentence. I would have liked that you explore the pleasure and pain and then slowly come to the conclusion that you are just a perv that likes watching it wife. Anyway, all the best.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One of the rules about writing is that you create a personality for your MC and stick to it. This author is like Cagivagirl. Uses the clickbait of a strong personality to get you reading and then collapse the character to a weak and pathetic person. Really horrible writing.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aa5 months ago

He's a pussy, PERIOD!!!!! What a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What fucking inner ear problem?

He washed out, as he was as physically a PUSSY as he was mentally.

Does not deserve to live or be a part of the Armed Forces.

Well, maybe Joe Bidets group of wimps, pussies, and ass-hats.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story left a bad taste in my nose and mouth. Like an odorous fart, after it finishes you can still smell the its putrid remnants.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Had to give it 4 stars only, good till the last sentence

StonedDogStonedDog5 months ago

Story doesn't hold water. Affairs are called conduct un-becoming of an officer. Once it comes to the military's attention careers are over they may not be court martialed but they will never advance. His position with the golden knights would immediately end and she would never be a pilot candidate.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story, till you got to the end. That made it all garbage

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The story was going good then it went down the crapper.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One of the worst cheating stories EVER on LW. Gave it 1* but even that's to good a score.

CelestialFalconCelestialFalcon5 months ago

I guess the Uniform Code of Military Justice doesn't apply in this story's universe.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wonder where the scot's hammer struck? Obviously not home.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Dumb, bryant should have reported Vanessa and Rick for their affair to the Army and Air Force aa itbwould have kulled both of the cheaters' careers.

Rocky62Rocky625 months ago

Readable till the last line…. Cuck garbage

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio5 months ago

Story had a 2* going for it from me, but after the “20 Years Later” with Bryant marrying Amy, it went up to 4*, then that last line made it a 1* and that’s generous! Can’t believe this guy is a colonel. Also far fetched is Vanessa becoming a USAF pilot so late in the game. I agree with other comments that he should have divorced for adultery and messed up both Vanessa and Rick career wise. Bryant and Vanessa were a bad match from the get go. She had reservations about marrying him and she could have saved everyone a lot of grief if she had been honest with herself, let alone Bryant. Could have been a good-but-not-great story but that last line killed it.

Bham487Bham4875 months ago

Waste of time.

SithLord6969SithLord69695 months ago

UCMJ would have the wife in Levinworth for 20 years for adultery and conduct unbecoming an officer. 1 star.

DSolomonDDSolomonD5 months ago

-1*

how to snatch a smidgin of dignity and throw it in a dung heap.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hammerofthescots....hahaha..dude your ridiculous. Why just admit your a closet homosexual. Who else would write such trash about a wimp cuck and his cheating whore. Obtw...she's an Air Force Officer and would be charged with Adultery.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine5 months ago

I thought it was good until the end.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a fucking wimp

16GaDouble16GaDouble5 months ago

Yup. A complete waste of our time.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Cuck didn't have the balls to be in the military. Rick should have endured the lasting thrill of dying inside another man's wife if the MC had any testosterone at all.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very real life?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You must be in the French military.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why everyone tries to be a sorry downtrodden cuckold these days. Man up. 1 star as there is no option to provide 0 stars.

kingdozerkingdozer5 months ago

kinda shitty made him a pussy tbh id have beat both there asses got all three of them for everything they could story was good till end i hate cowerds and sissys

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I see Tom Cruise as lead in the movie.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Check your mathematics. The story doomed from almost the start. The main character and his wife moved next door to Rick when they were both 22 years old. He was ten years older at 32, yet had a 19 year old daughter and grandchild. Which would mean Rick knocked someone up when he was 12 years old! Ick!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hard to believe, but what I wanted to say was already said by other commenters. "A waste of time".

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

WOTS

waste of time story

HmmtwodogsHmmtwodogs5 months ago

I regret starting to read this story and reading as much as I did.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Uma merda

docj27adocj27a5 months ago

Not a bad story, kind of average, but decent writing. Well edited, with good progression without getting mired in frivolous details like many do. A decent close out where everyone basically lived happily ever after.

As for the keyboard JAGs like anonymous and sithlord, trial counsels have a lot better things to do than chase adultery cases, it’s rarely charged, and the max punishment for art134 adultery and art 133 conduct unbecoming are 1year and a dismissal for an officer (dishonorable discharge) so maybe cool your jest with the moral outrage while YOU are reading erotic stories online.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Went off the rails at the end

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There is "fiction" and then there is "ludicrous on so many levels."

If you want to write something about the US military, talk to someone who has been in the military, even briefly.

A moment's glance at wikipedia would tell you it's a Silver STAR, not a "cross."

Adultery is part of Article 134 "Extramarital Sexual Conduct" as amended 1 January 2019 (it used to require intercourse, does not any longer. It is a chargeable offense. And it in fact prosecuted as being destructive to good order. It will end an officer's career. Or in this case, TWO careers.

"Semper Fi" is in fact a US Marine thing, but I doubt that "Ever Faithful" would be used after an act of adultery. "HOO-RAH!" could work, but never "Semper Fi." And besides, Marines use "semper fi" with other marines, to signify the brotherhood they share, not generally with other services. When I trained in their ABC course, after their initial shock that a USAF troop was in the class, THAT's what they said to compliment me (and each other) when I did well.

"Deploying" a member of the Army's Golden Knights for a 90 day TAD is ridiculous. Since you made him a part of the jump group, he would have been in either the Demonstration, Comp, or Tandem teams. They stay together during their rotation on their team, and attend exhibition or comp events never lasting more than perhaps a week.

I won't even touch Vanessa "becoming a pilot" for an active USAF officer. They don't just make radical career changes like that, and the USAF doesn't make those kinds of "presto-changeo" decisions.

And if you're going to write about a wimp, you might warn your prospective readers in advance. There are wimps in every branch of the service, to be sure. But they're often weeded out early, and they don't advance to O-6. Most won't even pass the Majors board.

DessertmanDessertman5 months ago

Thoroughly disliked this stupid tale and all the characters in it. Nul pointe

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It is obvious ou know nothing about marines so please refrain from writing about us

FordF150guyFordF150guy5 months ago

Just a pathetic story

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Hammer of the Scots is a name given to Edward the First of England, the Braveheart villain. With the English involved, you would expect a cuck story. Author doesn’t know much about the military, even AF, code of conduct for officers.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sad story, of a sad man, a wimp. Just the sort of man (or woman), needed to lead all those other cuck....

lAnatomistelAnatomiste5 months ago

"I wanted to put my experience down in writing after a great day and night. We just celebrated our ninetieth anniversary here at Montego Bay."

...._ninetieth_ anniversary???

If only there were a way go give negative stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What did I think of the story? Honestly not much. My first 1 star.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster14 months ago

"Ninetieth anniversary" ?

Nah...

...1 star for this sad collection of words.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Did not like the ENDING!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Pure crap story

orion2bear2orion2bear23 months ago

Mc was worthless tried to stay with cheating wife no respect for sorry excuse for a man I have nothing against saving a marriage but the slut wasn't sorry about cheatingifyou made a mistake you end marriage

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous