Forged in Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck you, little girl! You couldn't handle what I'm packing. I'm sure that pissant husband of yours doesn't even know what to do with a woman like you." he retorted.

I was peeking through the fence. They were almost nose to nose with her up on her tiptoes. I was shocked to see her slap his face hard knocking the everpresent cigarette from his mouth. Burt smiled, "So you do have a little fire to match that red hair of yours. She went to slap him again.

Burt caught her hand, "The Japanese only surprised Pearl Harbour once." he said with a smirk. My eyes opened wide when he kissed her, holding her arms tight by her sides. She made muffled sounds as she struggled in his iron grip. I stepped on the bottom rail, about to vault over to her rescue.

I stopped when I heard her sigh. I looked through a crack and she was kissing him back, her hands were free and around his neck. They moved out of sight. I heard his sliding glass door open and close. "She had to be aware I knew she was home. Yet she still went into his house." I thought.

I paced not sure what to do. I climbed our shared fence into his backyard. I felt like sirens would start blaring. His yard was immaculate, with a pool. I freaked a little, realizing I stepped on some of his flowers. I snuck up to his patio door, listening but not hearing any voices. Testing the door, it slid open quietly. Upon entering, I immediately heard Venessa's voice from down the hallway. I kept quietly towards the sounds. I froze momentarily looking into a room with all kinds of guns on racks and long knives. There was even a fucking samurai sword. "This fucker will murder me if I get caught!" I thought.

"Ahhhh, unhhhh, fuck me," came from the bedroom. Taking a deep breath I opened the bedroom door a little more than it already was. Burt was fucking my wife doggy style on his bed. He had a fist full of her red hair pulling her head back so she looked up at the ceiling. The old wrinkled marine was long dicking her. His ass was the only part of his body not tanned and looking leathery. His cock was long and thick.

He had an unlit cigarette dangling from his mouth, he was up on one knee just giving it to her. He let go of her hair, she lowered her head to the mattress, her hands gripping the edge. "Ahhhhhh, ohhhh, gonna cummmm," she sputtered out.

Burt suddenly stopped stroking. Venessa came up onto her hands, throwing her ass back on his cock. She was fucking him as he slapped her ass hard. He pulled out and then lay on his back. He stroked his cock, which had to be ten inches and as thick as her forearm. Venessa straddled him taking his cock, lining him up with her pussy.

She lowered down on him her head falling back as she slowly worked down until her ass hit his thighs. She leaned forward rocking and rotating her hips. His hands went to her waist, lifting her, and pushing her down. She took over bouncing on his cock for a long time. She stopped falling forward pressing her tits into his chest. He fucked up into her hard and fast. The old man had amazing stamina.

"Ohhh God! Yes, yes, yes, don't stop! ahhhhh, ohhhh, aaaahhh," she cried out. Burt said something and she climbed off spinning around so her pussy was on his face, He munched on her pussy while she licked and sucked his cock. Her mouth looked impossibly stretched only getting the top third down her throat.

Venessa suddenly gagged, pulling her mouth off his cock. I watched my twenty-three-year-old wife spit a mouth full of cum from a sixty-year-old man back onto his cock. More cum erupted over her fist. Once it stopped spewing, she wrapped her lips around the head, sucking him dry. She stopped sucking, smacking her lips loudly, while she slowly continued to stroke him.

"Semper Fi," Burt said. Venessa got up, dressing as he lit his cigarette before taking a long drag. She walked over, taking the cigarette from his mouth. I was shocked when she took a drag. She was an athlete and never had smoked before in her life.

She placed it back in his mouth, "Stop acting like an asswhole. If we do something that bothers you. Just let us know nicely, OK?

Burt saluted her, "Yes ma'am." he replied.

She took one more drag before turning to leave, "No my husband doesn't know what to do with a woman like me!" she said.

Stung, I scampered back out and over the fence. Venessa came inside like she just pulled up. I asked her what all the yelling was. She walked towards our bedroom, announcing she needed a shower. When she came back she let me know Burt would no longer be a problem. I lay in bed wide awake, listening to her breath softly. I had no idea how we got to this place. My young wife wasn't the woman I fell in love with. But I couldn't see myself living without her.

Two days later, out of nowhere, Burt invited us to dinner. He had a shit-eating grin on his face all through dinnertime. We sat out back talking about his career as a Marine. Between him and Rick, I couldn't see how I would ever have an exciting career being in the Air Force.

He broke out some tequila, plying us with shots. Somewhere along the way, I believed I could hang with the old coot. I remember hearing splashing in his pool. I think I saw him kissing my wife in waist deep water. I was fighting to stay awake going in and out of consciousness. I saw them come out of the water. "Should we get him into his own bed? Burt asked.

"No, he will be fine right there," Venessa replied. It went dark. I came to, my head pounding, mouth dry as fuck. It took me a short while to remember where I was. I slipped inside it was dark with the exception of light coming down the hallway.

I heard muffled sounds coming from the bedroom. Like before I snuck to the door. It was harder in my current state. Venessa was on her back her head hanging off the side of the bed. Burt straddle her face dipping his cock down her throat only her two-fisted grip on it kept him from going too deep.

He pulled out spinning her ass to line up with the edge of the mattress. I watched him enter her slowly stretching her pussy wide. Venessa rotated her hips slowly taking a little more of his cock every second. Burt started to fuck her with long deep strokes her knees were pinned to her chest, her hands locked on his upper arms.

Ah, ah, ah, ah, with every downward stroke. "Ugh, un, ummmm, you fuck me so good baby!" she moaned. I watched her pussy literally cream on his cock. His low-hanging balls smacking her ass. "Ohhhh fuck I'm cumming again! Oh, I would have your baby if you can give me one," she moaned.

"Who was this woman? I thought.

Burt growled as he emptied his seed into my wife. The room reeked of sex, making my stomach curl. Burt stood up cracking his back. "I haven't cum twice in one night in a long time." he boasted.

Venessa cooed, "You haven't had good pussy like this in a long time." she replied.

She got up and showered while Burt smoked a cigarette. I went back outside and lay down on the lounge chair. It wasn't long and sleep took me. I had a fitful dream; Venessa was going to leave me. Cold water on my face woke me up. Burt stood over me, "Time to go home boy." he uttered.

When I got home Venessa was up and cooking breakfast. I asked her why she left me at Burt's. "You looked pretty beat. I didn't want to wake you," she replied.

I asked what she and Burt did after I passed out. There was a long silent pause. Venessa put a plate of food in front of me. She sat pouring me some coffee.

"Bryant, when you asked me to marry you back at the academy. I made a mistake telling you yes. Not because I didn't have feelings for you. I wasn't being dishonest with you or myself. I just wasn't ready to be married but I didn't want to hurt you." She said, without any emotion at all.

"We can grow to love each other. We both want the same thing," I said.

"Bryant, I thought so too. Or at least I convinced myself I did," she said softly.

"Look I can ask if we can get tranfered," I pleaded.

She closed her eyes for a long time as if gathering her thoughts. When she opened them she looked right at me. "I know you saw Rick and I having sex. He found the flowers you dropped outside his window. We purposely had sex that day on his boat, hoping you would get angry and decide to leave me,' she said.

"Do you love Rick? I asked.

"Yes,' she replied.

"Then why are you fucking Burt!" I screamed.

"I fucked Burt initially to convince you I wasn't worth staying with. But he fucks so good I wanted more. I knew you were watching the first time. I didn't care if you were the second time. I just wanted his cock," she said matter-of-factly.

"So you're a whore." I said.

"If that's what you think I am, that's ok. But what I won't do is live a lie. I want to be with Rick because he makes me feel alive. So, if being a whore is part of it, I will gladly play the role," she put it all out there.

"So, what now?" I asked.

"Rick will be back next week. I will move in with him. If that is too much for you we can rent this house out if you want to move out," she stated.

I was determined to salvage some dignity. I told her I would stay in the house. As much as my heart hurt I realised she was right about we weren't meant to be married. I could never make her as happy as she was with Rick. I wasn't even angry at him, he just met the right one, and it was my wife. After Rick returned Venessa took a day off to move her things next door. When I came home realizing I was alone I broke down crying. I wasn't meant to be alone; this was going to be hard.

It was very difficult over the next few weeks. I could hear the get-togethers at Rick's. Wondering if the others even asked about me. Judging by the laughter and carryings on I was a distant memory already. I would hear their Harley's starting up each morning as they left for work. Or see them come back from a recent sky-diving trek. Or watch them heading out to the lake his boat hitched to his truck. I tried to stay busy and worked overtime. Ate out with friends or went to movies alone.

I had put in for a transfer, but it was taking forever to get approved. At night when I couldn't sleep. I would sit out back in the dark wondering what Venessa was doing. One night I heard talking in Burt's backyard. Peeking through the fence I watched Burt and Venessa swimming in his pool. Soon they were kissing passionately. I looked over at Rick's and saw his truck in the yard and the lights on at his house.

"He knows she is with Burt." I thought.

"Uhhhhhhhh, yes," she moaned.

They were up to his chest in the water. Her arms and legs wrapped around him. By the splashing sounds and her moans, he was fucking her. They edged to the side of the pool, he hoisted her up, She lay back as he ate her pussy. I watched her squeeze her tits in the full moonlight. Arching her back as he brought her closer to cumming.

"I want your cock inside of me," she said breathlessly. They exited the pool drying off. His big dick bobbed side to side as he walked to the back door. Venessa stopped looking almost directly at where I hid. He took her hand leading her inside. I wasn't sure if she wanted me to follow or was just imagining it.

My hard cock said it wasn't my imagination. Over the fence, I went like a ninja. Inside and down the hallway staying in the shadow. I watched her long legs go up high as he pressed into her.

She took in a long breath, slowly exhaling when she felt his balls tap her ass. I watched Burt fuck her for a long while making her cum twice before he pulled out letting her suck him off. I was so hard watching his cum drip off her chin. I left beating myself off twice before going to sleep.

I was surprised the next Saturday when Amy knocked on my door. "I just wanted to check up on you to see if you were ok," she said. I told her I was and wasn't looking for any pity. "I don't pity you, Bryant. I thought we were friends and friends cared about each other," she said a little sternly. I apologized asking her to come in. I realized how much I missed our talks. I asked her if she wanted to hit the park for a picnic and maybe do dinner. She gladly agreed and went for her son. It was the first time in a long time Venessa didn't enter my mind. We had a great time doing normal things. "Can I ask you for a favor?" she asked.

"Sure anything," I replied.

She said her dad's group of friends had a party once a month, rotating houses. It was his turn to host. I was confused because he regularly hosted his friends at his house. "Ummm, this party is a little different. They are swingers," she said a little embarrassed.

"Ohhhhh, gotcha," I replied.

She normally would stay with a friend or go to a hotel for the evening. Her favor was if I would let her, and her son spend the night at my house. Her friend was out of town, and she didn't feel like going to a hotel.

I agreed and she gave me a hug. Feeling her large breast against me made my cock twitch. I had to keep in mind we were just friends. It was late and Amy and her baby were asleep. I could hear music from next door and people talking and laughing. I was restless and curious at the same time. I crept out of bed and out into my backyard. I climbed over the fence into Rick's backyard. Slipping into the deep shadows I peeked out back. two couples were mostly naked sitting by his fire pit talking and drinking. I could hear the sounds of people fucking inside. I looked into Rick's mat room first. It was dimly lit in red light. A black guy was fucking the hell out of a full-figured woman. They were shiny from oil. Another woman sat close by watching or waiting her turn. I moved to the next window. Rick's parachute buddy had one chick on his face while another one rode his cock.

Moving on, I came to Rick's bedroom. Venessa was being spit-roasted between Rick and Burt. I watched as Burt plowed her from the back driving her face into Rick's cock. She was moaning louder than ever. Burt pulled out cumming on her back and ass. He left the room, as Venessa moved onto her back pulling Rick on top of her. Her legs wrapped around his back as he fucked her slowly. I watched them kiss and it was evident she was deeply in love. I watched her back arch, "Oh baby you're going to make me cum," she sighed.

A light touch on my arm almost made me jump out of my skin. It was Amy, she put a finger to my lips. She led me out the side gate she entered from. Back at my house, I tried to make up an excuse as she stood looking at me with her arms crossed.

I apologized and went to my bedroom. Moments later my door opened, and Amy slipped inside. She stood by my bed, lifting her t-shirt over her head. In the dim light, I could see her pale tits jiggle. She lifted the covers getting in next to me.

"Amy, I don't want a pity fuck, I whispered.

"You can pity yourself if you want. But, you better make me cum," she replied.

I felt her slide down taking my already hard cock in her mouth. It felt so good, I thought I might be dreaming. She moved up and pushed me down. Her pussy had a small tuft of blonde hair and tasted so good. I massaged her tits as I ate her out. She moaned running a hand through my hair.

"Fuck me now Bryant,' she pleaded.

It felt so different with her. She was really into me and I hadn't realized how long it had been to have someone respond the way she was. We kissed as we fucked passionately. She came more than once rebuilding my self-confidence.

"I'm going to cum. Where do you want it?" I moaned.

"Cum in my pussy! Give me a baby!" she cried out locking her legs over mine and pulling me deep inside of her. At that moment I knew I wanted the same thing. I wanted to give her a baby.

TWENTY YEARS LATER

Amy and I are married we just dropped her son (our son I adopted) back off at the Air Force Academy for his senior year.I am a colonel hoping to make my first star very soon. Amy and I have twin daughters together. They were conceived on that night we like to think. Both are beautiful like their mother with blonde curly hair attending high school. Rick, now my father-in-law is retired and living in the far east on a houseboat. He comes to visit once a year with some amazing stories.

Venessa went on to do what I couldn't. She became a pilot, retired from the Air Force. She is now flying for a major airline. Still single with no kids and living out her life chasing the next exciting thing. We get pictures from her on mountain tops or scuba diving and always with a different guy or gal.

Old Burt is with his Marine brothers in Valhalla.

I wanted to put my experience down in writing after a great day and night. We just celebrated our ninetieth anniversary here at Montego Bay. Glancing over at the large hotel bed seeing Amy's blonde hair splayed out on her pillow her big tits rising and falling in a contented sleep. A muscular black arm draped across her belly. The smell of sex is heavy in the air. I loved watching her cum on the younger man's black cock. Venessa gave me one a gift. A love for watching my wives fuck other men.

12