All Comments on 'Forget Me Not'

by JohnTom10

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Homophobia makes me go soft :(

sargedog1sargedog1about 2 years ago

Great job regardless of the fact NO woman young or old would ever say "Pummell my pussy"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lovely premise.

But sex moves too fast. Starts too fast. Happens too fast. Ends too fast.

What about the rest of her body? Would he like to see her tits (again?) ?

What do they look like? Big? Small? What are the nipples like? When she touches her nipples do they get hard and erect?

Do you like them? Why don't you show me how much you like them?

How about her ass?

Four stars.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Badly needed the backstory.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Hot story. I enjoyed how she woke him up while he was passed out on the couch. I hope you continue with this storyline.

Robinius1Robinius1about 2 years ago

Excellent. Short but very sexy. One of the best I've read in quite a while. Thank you.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 2 years ago

Too unrealistic, so I gave it Two Stars...'cause I didn't like it too much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A stroke story, but a pretty good stroke story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

THIS WAS SIMPLY TRASH....HE GETS A BJ AND FUCK FOR FORGETTING HER!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

THIS WAS A TOTALLY FUCKED UP STORY!!

DRUNK BROTHER FORGETS THE SLUT SISTER AND SHE GETS HOME TO GIVE A BJ THEN FUCK!!

PATHETIC STORY!!

TRASH!!

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[10.11.22]

hawt, haWT, HAWT!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What the fuck is even happening in this? You can't write a story without context, it doesn't work. Recommend rewriting with backstory or some kind of context.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot story, as sister reclaims her brother from the slut that had him, at the club, while he was drunk. That club-girl emptied her brother and his mind, sister is not going to let that happen again anytime soon...

Good, fraught with anxiety, jealousy, the angst of the taboo, and the related needs to take and to claim, and the needs of desire overcoming the wisdom of checking for safe sex...

Very hot

ScottishTexanScottishTexan4 months ago

I gave you a five, but I probably should have given you a four. The story was pretty hot, but it leaves too much unsaid. Why is Jessica JEALOUS of some other girl blowing her brother? 🤔 Dean doesn't react surprised to find his sister sucking his dick. Neither does he protest when she claims his manhood as her property.

There is a LOT of background information missing about their relationship that brought them to screwing each other for the first time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnTom10@JohnTom10
Enjoying the stories on here, and hopefully I can add some too. If you enjoy my stuff, please consider a small donation. Thank you. PayPal.Me/CreativeProjectsJT10