Forgive Them, Father

Story Info
Unhinged futa nuns versus cocky newbie witch.
5.6k words
4.69
28.4k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScaryOwl
ScaryOwl
253 Followers

Somewhere deep in the countryside, up on the moor stood a tall manor built of dark wood. Around it burned magical green fires that made the shadows of the trees dance in the night. Even if you went looking for it, you wouldn't find it. It was hidden from view by the spells of the coven of witches that dwelled inside. At best, you could maybe hear the faint giggles of the witches as they plotted their next evil schemes.

--------------------

"You should have seen the state of the prayer room when I left!" A witch with long black hair said to the laughing crowd of witches around their round table. "They were worshiping alright, but not their God!"

The gathered witches laughed louder still at the story narrated by their peer.

"Why is it so easy to turn these pious, prudish women into mewling lesbian sluts?" Wondered aloud another witch.

"Because their faith doesn't change the fact that they are living beings of flesh and blood. Carnal desires are hard to suppress and easy to awaken. When they are stifled, a simple nudge tends to make them explode." Answered the witch sitting on an ornate wooden chair. She was the Elder of the coven, even if she appeared to be in the prime of her life and absolutely gorgeous.

For decades, this coven had made it its mission to transform convents, abbeys and monasteries into places of debauchery, of unbridled lesbian sex. 'Why?' would be an interesting question, but if you could ask the Elder, she would probably answer 'Why not?'. Sex was a part of life, and she hated to see it repressed.

As the witches continued to describe with all the salacious details their most recent adventures, one of the witches gathered the courage to speak. In contrast to most of the other witches, she was as young as she appeared to be, with merely twenty summers, and was the latest member of the coven. With her shoulder length brown hair, matching eyes, perky tits and wasp's waist she looked more like a cute countryside girl than a witch, but her potential was slowly awakening under the Elder's guidance.

And she was tired of being considered a newbie by the rest of the coven.

"Elder, if I may, there's something I wish to discuss with the coven." She said, clinging to her fragile confidence as best as she could.

All the eyes turned toward the young witch and silence fell in the witches' manor.

"Yes, Evelyn? What is it?" The Elder asked gently.

Evelyn gulped, suddenly aware of all the gazes upon her. "I've been looking for new targets, as you've asked me. And I found an interesting one." She grabbed the staff that was leaning against her chair. Evelyn was still too weak to cast spells without using her staff as a catalyst for her magic. She closed her eyes and focused for a second, and a map appeared, floating above the table.

"It's a convent in the mountains in the north. It's pretty remote, but women are sent from all over the continent to this convent." A bright spot appeared on the illusory map to illustrate her point.

"What is it? A convent for VIPs?" Chuckled one of the witches, but she was swiftly silenced by the Elder's gaze.

"Very good, Evelyn. We should..."

"I want to go." Evelyn stated, interrupting the Elder mid-sentence.

The Elder looked Evelyn in the eyes in silence, and the brunette didn't flinch. She gritted her teeth until the Elder spoke again.

"I won't go against your desire. But I think this is still too early. At least bring someone else with you."

Evelyn shook her head. "How can I prove my worth, if you don't let me fly by myself?"

--------------------

Infiltrating convents was usually pretty easy. With a habit and a simple confusion spell, anyone could enter one, and no nuns would bat an eye. But this one was different, Evelyn realized as she carefully observed the impressive building from a safe distance.

Surrounded by tall walls and with Church Soldiers at every entrance, this was far from the holiday resort her fellow witches had imagined. This looked more like a prison to Evelyn, but from her vantage point on a hill near the convent, she could see nuns doing nun things, such as praying in the garden, praying inside, praying on their own, praying in groups...

She decided not to think too hard about why nuns would require such high security, and instead focused on her task at hand. She would wait until the sun set behind the mountains and use the darkness to hide her as she used a flying spell to cross the walls.

And once inside, the plan was once again simple. She would find a nun, make her submit with her lust inducing spell and satisfy the newly awakened lesbian nymphomaniac before moving on to another target, until the whole convent was reduced to a sex addicted mass of writhing bodies.

Evelyn sighed, her gaze fixed on the horizon behind the stone building. She tightened her long cloak around her shoulders as she shivered in the cold air of the late afternoon. She had insisted on being there on her own, and was fully dedicated to making the Elder proud, but now that the moment of truth was at hand, she was starting to wonder if this was actually a good idea. Her grasp on magic was still shaky, if she was honest with herself, and she had a bad feeling about this place.

Evelyn shook her head to clear her thoughts. The sun was starting to hide behind the peaks and the sky was tinted with red. It was way too late to give up now, and even if she could, she wouldn't. This was her chance, and she couldn't let it slip between her fingers.

--------------------

As expected, getting inside the building wasn't exactly hard. Guards tend to have the bad habit of never looking up and doing the bare minimum. Once inside the courtyard, Evelyn was at first surprised to find the main door of the building unlocked, but then she reflected that after all these nuns had an outer wall separating them from the rest of the world.

Evelyn was now roaming the ground floor of the building, silent as a cat. She hoped to find a lone nun to work her magic on, but most of the nuns had apparently already retreated to the upper floor for the night by the time she managed to get inside.

She wandered aimlessly while softly chewing on her lower lip, pondering the options that she now had. She had almost resolved to climb the main set of stairs when she heard a faint noise coming from somewhere on her current floor. She stopped and focused, spending a little bit of her magical energy and making it flow through her staff to improve her hearing

Voices. She could hear them now, not clearly enough to understand the words but enough to track them down. Like a shadow she started to move again, towards those voices. Evelyn could differentiate two. She would have prefered to find a nun that was on her own, but two should be manageable. Orgies weren't exactly uncommon back at the manor, so she had plenty of experiences with multiple partners at once.

She followed the voices all the way to a wooden door on the far left of the building. To make sure she was not about to enter a room packed full of nuns, Evelyn pressed her ear against the wood.

"Thank you for taking the time to help me clean up. I really appreciate it, Sister Amelia." One of the voices said. It spoke the common tongue with a heavy accent that Evelyn couldn't pinpoint, but it definitely sounded exotic.

The other voice giggled before answering. "You're much welcome, Sister Sofia. I know that this chore can take quite a long time on your own, but with someone else it's over before you know it!"

Evelyn took a step back from the door and steadied herself. She closed her eyes for an instant and focused her magic on her staff. The crystal at its tip started to glow pink and pulse with energy. The witch reduced the range of her lust spell to a minimum as she definitely did not want to have to deal with a horde of nuns waking up irresistibly horny.

Evelyn took a deep breath, then pushed the wooden door open and took a step inside the room. She was inside some kind of refectory, with multiple long tables, sideboards and tons of chairs. Near the entrance of the room was a tall pile of wooden chairs stacked on top of each other, and the newbie witch carefully maneuvered around it, her staff in her hands.

Two women stood toward the back of the room, more confused at Evelyn's sudden intrusion than afraid of her. The first one was short, her slender body hidden behind her habit. She was very pale, as if she had never seen the sun's light, with short blonde hair. Sister Amelia, Evelyn guessed.

The other nun was at least a head taller than her friend. Based on her bronze skin tone and raven hair that almost reached her buttcheeks, she probably came from the southern provinces. Even with the ample clothing that she wore, her voluptuous curves were visible. She was the very definition of an hourglass body shape with plentiful breasts, a narrow waist and bubble butt. Sister Sofia, probably.

"Hi." Evelyn said to the two puzzled women. "Don't be afraid. I'm friendly." A bit cheesy, but this was Evelyn's first time, she had not had time to perfect her catch phrases yet.

Evelyn's staff glowed pink and released a wave of pure lust before either of the women could think about the witch's unexpected entrance. She smirked as the lust wave hit the nuns. Sister Sofia moaned loudly, embracing the lust, her eyes rolled up. Sister Amelia resisted her desires much better, but she was still very flustered, her cheeks crimson red.

As a coup de grâce, Evelyn dropped her traveler's cloak, revealing that under it she wore nothing but raunchy lingerie that clinged to her body. For good measure, she sent one more wave of magical lust to finish the job.

Sofia's hands went inside her pants. She was already gone, swallowed by her lust. But Amelia resisted, her whole body shaking with spasms.

"Fighting against your desires isn't natural. Don't resist them. I'll help you." Evelyn said softly.

Sofia grunted and shed her clothes quickly, revealing her gorgeous sun-kissed body as well as an unexpected, big, throbbing dick protruding from between her legs.

Evelyn's eyes grew wide and she pressed her lips together. This was definitely not part of the plan.

"Sister Sofia! You know it's forbidden to show our unholy appendage to anyone else!" Amelia said, trying to be indignant but her voice dripped with desire. Now that the cat was out of the bag, Evelyn could see the bulge in Amelia's crotch, even through her clothes.

Evelyn chuckled nervously. "Well, ladies... My job here is done. I'll give you some space..." She said as she started to walk backward, hoping to reach the door before something terrible happened.

Evelyn's staff pulsed one more time. Under heavy stress she was starting to lose control of her magic. Sofia moaned wantonly as she started to hump the air fruitlessly while Amelia fell to the ground, writhing as her faith and iron will tried to quell her awakened lust.

Focused on stopping her staff from making things yet more complicated, Evelyn stopped watching where she was going. As she took another backward step, she tripped over her cloak laying on the ground and was sent tumbling down onto the neatly stacked pile of chairs, yelping.

The chairs loudly toppled over onto her, burying her under their weight as she screamed. In the confusion, she let go of her staff, which rolled further away from her, below the scattered pile of chairs.

With her eyes closed, the clumsy witch felt herself being dragged out of her wooden prison. When the movement stopped, she sat on her butt and opened her eyes. She found herself staring straight into a throbbing cock leaking precum.

"You said you were going to help us with our desires..." Sofia said in a lusty moan.

Evelyn opened her mouth to answer something, but she quickly understood her mistake when Sofia rammed her hips forward, sending her cock into Evelyn's wet open mouth. The southern nun let out a guttural grunt as her cock enjoyed the warmth of a woman for the first time in her life, and Evelyn gagged loudly, struggling to breathe with a cock invading her mouth.

The witch tried to cast a spell to get rid of the woman whose dick was currently inside her mouth, but without her staff she was helpless, her magic fizzling harmlessly. Things worsened when Sofia grabbed the back of her head and kept it in place as she started to move her hips back and forth, her instinct taking over as she began to fuck Evelyn's face.

Tears started to fall from Evelyn's eyes as she gagged repeatedly against the cock plundering her mouth and throat. The repressed nun thrust her dick forward with the eagerness of a virgin, with little care for the poor witch's well being. Sister Sofia let out moan after moan of pure delight as her balls slapped against Evelyn's chin everytime she sank the whole length of her dick inside Evelyn's unwilling throat.

With a cock in her throat blocking her airway, Evelyn couldn't think coherently. She didn't fight back as her whole body was rocked by the strength of the oral penetration. She just sat there, in a cock-induced daze as the futa nun raped her mouth repeatedly.

Against the wall of the room, at a safe distance from the debauchery, Sister Amelia was on her knees, her clothes finally discarded as well. She slowly brought one of her hands to her sizable dick, and when she finally landed her hand on it her whole body tensed at the wonderful feeling. She gave her cock one tentative stroke and she squirmed as pleasure spread inside her, smothering what was left of her apprehension. Before long she was masturbating furiously at the sight of her fellow nun violently ravaging Evelyn's mouth.

Sofia tensed up as an unfamiliar feeling started to swell inside of her and she quickly approached her limit.

"Something... Something is happening... Hunnng... I feel, I feel like I'm in heaven Sister!" The rest of her sentence degenerated into unintelligible grunts of ecstasy as she hilted her dick inside the warm mouth in front of her one last time and climaxed for the first time of her life.

Evelyn could feel the thick semen rushing out of Sofia's dick and filling her mouth and throat. She tried her best to swallow the massive load, in hope of not drowning in cum, but the nun's orgasm felt endless, and cum started to burst out of the corner of her overfilled mouth. Sofia's head was thrown backward as he howled deliriously while dumping a lifetime's worth of cum down the reluctant cumdump's throat.

When Sofia became lucid enough to register that she was still holding Evelyn's head, she let it go and withdrew her cock out of her mouth. Evelyn slumped forward, coughing out what was left of Sofia's load in the entrance of her throat and in her mouth, the rest of it already down her gullet.

"Sister Amelia, why have we been denied such pleasures for so long? We've been told that our penises are a curse placed upon us, but I see now that they are a blessing granted to us by our Lord! Such rapture should not be vilified, but relished!"

Amelia wasn't really listening to her futa friend. She was still stroking her cock, enthralled by Evelyn's cum dripping mouth. Sofia glanced at the fapping Sister and her face softened in a gentle smile. She knew exactly what Amelia needed right now. She grabbed the stunned witch by the shoulder, dragging her all the way over to the delirious blonde nun.

"I'll show you, Sister. It feels better than you can even imagine..." Sofia whispered and grabbed the back of Evelyn's head, guiding it towards Amelia's throbbing cock.

Evelyn tried to speak up, but all she managed to produce was a garbled sound, her throat sore and drenched in cum. Sister Amelia gave one last gaze at Evelyn's lips before looking at Sofia in the eyes. The sun-kissed futa smiled warmly, before roughly pushing Evelyn's head down, forcing her down on Amelia's rod until Evelyn's nose hit Amelia's shaved crotch.

Amelia's eyes widened and her mouth opened wide in a silent squeal of glee, as she in turn enjoyed the throat of the unfortunate witch. Using her grip on Evelyn's head, Sofia started to move the witch's head up and down violently, using it as a fleshlight on her friend's cock. Amelia began to stutter incoherently, unable to put her feelings into words.

"Don't hold back, Sister. Let it all out. All your desires." Sofia said softly above the wet noises and the repeated gagging sound made by Evelyn.

After masturbating for the first time, getting a sloppy, forceful first blowjob was way too much for the overwhelmed nun. With a cute, high pitched yelp her instincts took over and she slammed her hips forward as much as she could right before letting her orgasm overtake her. Her load exploded out of the tip, torrenting inside Evelyn's throat, Amelia's lifetime of abstinence ending with a bang.

For the second time of the day Evelyn's stomach was filled with futa cum, the hands on her head giving her no choice but to take it. She wasn't exactly sure of the effect of her lust-inducing spell on futa, but on non-cock-wielding women it massively increased desire as well as sexual stamina, and as such she wondered how many loads were going to be forcefully dumped inside her before the two nuns were satisfied.

When Amelia's twitching orgasm finally subsided, Sofia let Evelyn's head go and the witch quickly removed the foreign object from her mouth, before crawling backward on the floor, eyes wild and cum dripping from her mouth. She reached the other side of the room and bumped against the furniture there. She steadied herself, catching her breath and gathering her thoughts.

Amelia's eyes never left Evelyn and she began to speak to her fellow nun.

"Sister Sofia... I want to do it again." She practically pleaded.

"Me too..." The foreign nun answered softly. "The Lord-intended way..." Their cocks were still painfully hard and throbbing.

Evelyn violently shook her head. "Waitwaiwaiwaiwait! Maybe we could, I don't know... Talk about this? You're nuns, you don't want to be rapists, do you?"

The two nuns looked at each other, mortified, before looking at Evelyn again.

"Rape...? But you're the one who barged in here, talking about desire and dressed like a tart. I thought you were... willing." Sofia remarked.

"No! Well, yes, but not really. It's complicated." Evelyn wasn't going to explain to them her mission nor the fact that she had not expected them to have cocks.

Sofia looked at Amelia again. Evelyn grimaced. She had given them quite a hefty dose of her spell and she was not sure that the two nuns could have rational thoughts anymore, at least not until they got rid of that lingering lust.

Sofia stood up, her huge hard dick fending the air menacingly in front of her. "But... But you said that you would help us..." She took a step toward the cornered witch.

Evelyn bit her lower lip. Her mind was racing, but she couldn't see a future where she was not stuffed full of futa cock and cum. She resigned herself and tried to get the best out of her current predicament.

"I'll... I'll help you, but after, you'll have to help me. You see, I'm in quite a pickle. I'll let you fuck me if you help me get the hell out of this place when you're done. Deal?" She wondered if this was really a good idea, but it was the best she had.

Sofia blinked sheepishly as she took another step forward, her lust-addled mind trying to process what the scantily clad woman in front of her had just said. She tilted her head, thinking, when Amelia jumped to her feet.

"Yes, yes. We'll do whatever you want. I need it!" The pale nun stated as she walked toward Evelyn while stroking her cock.

Sister Sofia nodded in agreement in turn, and the two nuns converged on the witch. They grabbed Evelyn by the arms and carried her to a nearby table, then bent her over it, her legs on one side with her ass up in the air, and her arms hanging freely on the other side with her face also at a convenient height. Her lust fueling her strength, Sofia grabbed Evelyn's panties and shredded them apart as if they were made of paper.

ScaryOwl
ScaryOwl
253 Followers
12