Forgive Them, Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two futas realized that only one of them was going to be able to fuck Evelyn at once, and Sofia was the fastest to move, positioning herself right behind the exposed and helpless witch. Amelia whined, but moved around the table to be in front of Evelyn, her cock right at Evelyn's eye level.

"Please, don't be too rough on me..." Evelyn pleaded, tears in the corner of her eyes.

She was quickly silenced when Amelia pushed her cock inside her open mouth, swiftly moving her hips back and forth like a rabbit in heat. Her mind was far too soaked in overwhelming lust to care about Evelyn's preferences or wishes. She put her hands around Evelyn's face and used them to steady her head, ramming her cock deeper and harder.

While Amelia noisily throatfucked the poor girl, Sofia began experimenting with Evelyn's alluring pink pussy. She pushed a finger inside it, reveling in the warmth and tightness around her digit. When she withdrew it, a trail of juice followed, hanging from her fingertip all the way to Evelyn's sopping cunt. Evelyn's body was betraying her, slowly getting aroused at the way she was being treated.

Sofia dropped to her knees and pushed her face between Evelyn's legs, the fragrance of a woman was intoxicating for her lust-driven brain. She gave the cunt in front of her a tentative lick, making the witch moan around the cock in her throat. Satisfied with the delicate taste, she began licking and slurping in earnest, her tongue working on Evelyn's cunt with no skill or finesse, but with unstoppable desire.

Evelyn felt something build inside of her from the two widely different feelings at her opposite ends. Her face was once again brutally used for someone else's pleasure, and her pussy was wonderfully stimulated, a delicate pleasure washing over her. Her arousal was growing, she was getting wetter by the minute.

Sofia rose to her feet, wiping her mouth with the back of her arm as she took a step forward and lined her cock up against the drenched entrance of Evelyn's pussy. She put her hands on Evelyn's slender waist before slowly pushing her cock forward. She let out a lengthy moan, her eyes rolling back as her tip entered Evelyn. She steadied her breathing and her quivering body before firmly pushing her cock deeper and deeper inside Evelyn's warm folds.

"This is... This is a woman's most sacred place... And I've put my dirty penis inside. Why does it feel so heavenly...?" Sofia let out, punctuating her sentence with moans.

Unbeknownst to Sofia, who was busily and blissfully losing her own virginity, she was also claiming Evelyn's maidenhood. The young witch had had plenty of sexual experiences, but none of them had involved a partner with a penis. Her pussy was stretched pleasurably around the nun's girth, and every motion sent jolts of pleasure into Evelyn's brain.

While the brunette struggled to breathe through the rough facefucking she was being given, Sofia started to pick up the pace. She was getting used to the delight of a woman's pussy and was thrusting faster, pushing her cock deeper inside Evelyn. Her breathing became ragged as she focused on fucking the hell out of the virginally tight cunt in front of her.

When it became evidently clear that neither of the futas would pull out of her before cumming, Evelyn wished she had been a little more specific with her deal and the things they could do to her. But she was in no position to renegotiate the deal, with a cock in her throat and undesired pleasure assaulting her brain.

Amelia's thrusts became wilder, less steady as she reached her limits. After a few last rough shoves that made her balls slap against Evelyn's chin and throat, she buried herself up to the hilt inside and climaxed again. Using her hands to make sure Evelyn couldn't move an inch away from her dick she released another burst of pent-up frustration straight down Evelyn's throat, moaning deliriously.

Evelyn didn't even have to swallow anything, as Amelia's dick was so deep in her throat that the whole load just disappeared down her gullet. She was kinda glad, as the salty taste of the futa's semen was not really to her taste. When Amelia's orgasm stopped, she took a step back, letting her cock flop free out of Evelyn's well-used mouth. The witch took a deep breath which quickly turned into a lusty moan as Sofia continued battering her cunt.

The witch noticed Amelia move away from her face, so she let her head hang, her gaze fixed on the ground in front of her. Behind her, she heard the two nuns bicker.

"Let me use her vagina, Sister Sofia!"

"Wait for your turn, I'm not done yet, Sister Amelia!" growled the exotic nun.

The commotion kept going, but Evelyn couldn't focus on it as she felt her orgasm coming. Sofia's dick hit each of her sweet spots every time it slid back and forth in her cunt. She tried to deny it, to rein it in, but her body enjoyed the fucking the tall futa was giving her. She began quivering, and soon came in earnest, squealing loudly and squirting love juices. At the highest point of her ecstasy, something else blew up inside of her. She lost control of her magical power, and released it in a powerful spell.

In any other circumstances, Evelyn would have been overjoyed. She had finally done it, she had used a spell without a catalyst. Too bad it was a full blown lust spell while she already was in the middle of threesome with two very pent-up, very horny futas.

As her orgasm died down, she noticed what she had accidentally done and craned her head to look at the two nuns. Sofia had stopped thrusting and Amelia had gone quiet. Evelyn feared that this last wave of magical lust had fried their brains, but suddenly the cock inside of her withdrew, and she felt empty.

She felt arms grab her by the waist and lift her up in the air, and before she knew it she was sandwiched by the two nuns, two pairs of arms around her waist holding her aloft. Her head was resting on Sofia's shoulder who was in front of her. The bronze-skinned futa wasted no time and rammed her cock back inside Evelyn's cunt and resumed fucking her.

But what worried the unfortunate brunette was Amelia's hard rod currently probing its way through the valley between Evelyn's buttcheeks. The witch suddenly felt something warm press against the entrance of her asshole, and panicked.

"No! Nononononono, this wasn't part of the deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaal!" Her desperate plea turned into a shriek of pain as Amelia pushed her mercifully dripping wet cock inside her virginal asshole.

"This is wrong!" Moaned Amelia as if she wasn't the one that eagerly wanted to ravage the ass in front of her. "But it feels so good!"

Evelyn sobbed in pain as the blonde nun fucked her asshole roughly, using the motions made by Sofia fucking the front hole to amplify her own thrusting. The witch was swayed back and forth, her holes ruthlessly plundered by the two futas. They both had a very different tempo. Sofia fucked Evelyn's pussy with deep and powerful thrusts, rocking the brunette's world everytime she went balls deep. Amelia used shallow but lightning fast thrusts, forcing Evelyn's asshole to stretch around her cock.

The brunette's head was spinning, and she hated herself for feeling another orgasm building quickly inside her. The pain in her backdoor was starting to fade, giving way to a strange, pleasurable feeling of fullness.

Unable to focus on anything else than her filled holes, she failed to realize that Sofia had begun speeding up chaotically, and before she could even speak the first syllable of 'Please don't cum inside my pussy!' she felt the first jet of hot cum splashing inside her womb. Sofia's rod was buried all the way inside Evelyn's fertile cunt, the tip kissing the witch's cervix as her balls churned out yet another load.

The sight and sounds of Sofia emptying her balls inside Evelyn was enough to send Amelia over the edge. Her moans joined the chorus of Evelyn and Sofia's wanton vocalizations. She didn't bother to slow down and just kept fucking Evelyn's ass as her cum began flooding the witch's bowels, riding her orgasm and enjoying it as much as she could.

The wild ride came to a halt, both futa having dumped a load in their fortuitous lover. They gently lowered Evelyn to the ground and let her go. She slid away from their cocks and just lay there on the ground, struggling to steady herself, her holes overflowing on the floor. She was glad that it was over, as her body felt like it couldn't take much more, but a small part of her was frustrated at being deprived of her own orgasm.

"I still haven't fucked her vagina, Sister!" Said Amelia, whining like a spoiled brat.

Sofia nodded. "Let's swap."

Evelyn gulped as she realized that their cocks were still as hard and ready to blow as they had been before. When she felt arms reach for her and position her in a convenient way, she braced herself for another rough round of fucking. As a cock brushed her drenched entrance, she shivered, her worn out body eager for another climax of its own.

--------------------

The exhausted witch slowly walked through the dark and empty hallways of the convent, helped by Sister Amelia and Sister Sofia whose lust was finally satisfied. Evelyn only wore her cloak wrapped around her shoulder. Underneath she was completely naked, her lingerie not having survived the night. Cum slowly dripped from her holes, creating a sticky trail behind the women.

"There's an underground passageway in the cellar. It leads out of the walls, towards the lake. You should be able to leave from there." Sister Amelia whispered.

"Really?" Sister Sofia raised an eyebrow. "How long have you known this and haven't bothered to tell me?"

"Well, since my first day here. I thought it was common knowledge..."

"Wait." Said Evelyn meekly as the two nuns started bickering. "My staff. I forgot my staff. I need it."

The trio stopped dead in their tracks, and the tanned nun looked at the blonde one, who just shrugged. Before the two nuns could discuss whether Evelyn's staff was worth the backtrack to the refectory, a feminine voice loudly cleared its throat behind them. The trio turned around comically slowly, and the two Sisters' eyes grew wide.

"Mother Superior?!" They both said in unison, their voices full of a mix of fear and surprise.

While she definitely looked more mature than the two nuns, the years had been very kind to the Mother Superior's body, washing over her without spoiling her dazzling beauty. Her ample habit couldn't even begin to hide her motherly curves. She had the biggest and most gravity defying pair of tits that Evelyn had ever seen, and she had seen her fair share of funbags. Her butt was similarly proportioned, stretching her clothing to its limit. Her body looked as tight and firm as it had been in her prime, and only her greying hair and a few slight wrinkles betrayed the passing of time.

"What is the meaning of this, Sisters?" Said the stern looking woman while she feasted her eyes on the limping brunette, her lips pursed.

Evelyn gave a glance at the Mother Superior to confirm what she already suspected. A massive bulge stretched her clothes in her nether region. The witch could swear that she saw it throb in need as she felt the Mother Superior's hungry gaze on her barely veiled body.

Evelyn groaned weakly. "I'm fucked."

--------------------

Hey,

Thank you for reading.

The "plot" of this story has been suggested to me by Pickleherring, a fellow writer, who also helped me finalize it, so massive thanks to them.

I had this in my backlog for months before I began working on it, and I'm super glad I did. I'm pretty fucking pleased with how it turned out.

The ending is obviously made so I can easily add another chapter to this if I actually feel like it at some point. If you enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it, let me know, that obviously doesn't hurt the chance of it getting a sequel.

Anyway, I'll see you on the next one, hopefully.

12