Forgiveness

Story Info
Needed both ways.
10.7k words
3.98
77.1k
60

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skippy47
Skippy47
1,830 Followers

Ray Ann Miller was bored even though her husband had only been gone for two days on his three-day business trip. As she sat at her desk waiting for the end of the workday and work week, Millie came by and asked, "I know it's probably a waste of time, but would you like to go with us after work for dinner, some drinks and dancing?" This was an offer Ray Ann had turned down a number of times before. She had always wanted to go, but her husband did not approve. She and Joel used to go dancing fairly frequently in the first few years of their marriage. But after a while, Joel became more concerned that Ray Ann dancing close with horny men after a few drinks would lead to inappropriate behavior. More than once, as evenings out went on and the effect of the drinks accumulated, Ray Ann tended to flirt more and fend off advances less. In addition, Joel specifically did not trust Todd, the pussy hound who worked with Ray Ann. Joel had almost come to a physical confrontation with Todd at the office Christmas party when he kept cutting in to dance with Ray Ann whenever a slow song was played. From Joel's standpoint Todd was doing his best to press Ray Ann against his groin despite her efforts to resist which were getting progressively weaker.

Ray Ann thought to herself, "Joel isn't in town. He would not want me to go, but I'm his wife, not his slave. I don't have to ask his permission. I have asked him before if he minded me going out with my co-workers, and he told me what he thought. He never said I couldn't go. Anyway, he won't even know if I go out this one time. It's not like I'm going to start partying every weekend. Joel should trust me more. I know my limit on drinks and I know what Todd and men like him will try to get away with. I can handle his 'touchy-feely' advances. Besides, there will be plenty of people there to help watch out for me."

She surprised Millie by saying, "You know, I really would like to go tonight. Can I ride with you and have you drop me back here to get my car?" Although Ray Ann felt a little naughty for accepting the invitation, her excitement overrode her sense of danger.

Millie suggested, "Fine, you ride with me. If you're too inebriated to drive home, I'll take you to your house and you can take a taxi back to pick up your car tomorrow."

"Don't worry about me getting drunk. I know my limit." What she didn't realize was that her usual limit was based on her previous history of drinking a couple of times a week. She had not drunk any hard liquor at all for months, therefore, the quantity of drinks it would take to get her drunk now had shrunk.

The crew from work gathered at Barnie's. There were four women and only two men. Todd was one. They ate first and then headed for a table near the dance floor. Ray Ann was wary of Todd, but he paid very little attention to her, at first. Since Josh, the other of the two men, was not much for dancing, Todd seemed to be acting the gentleman by taking turns with all the women, not paying attention any more to one than the other. Except for Ray Ann. He paid almost no attention to her. She was getting frustrated because she liked to dance, and Todd was a good dancer. Ray Ann actually began to feel a little jealous of all the attention the other women were getting from Todd. That was part of his plan.

Todd also acted like a good host and made sure that everyone had fresh drinks and was not shy in drinking. He drank Bloody Mary's, although no one else knew that most were Virgin Bloody Mary's. Ray Ann was at her self-imposed limit and feeling a little frisky when she asked Todd if he was ever going to ask her to dance. He made a point of saying, "Since you asked."

Todd took Ray Ann to the dance floor. It was a fast song and they danced well together without touching. They stayed on the dance floor. After another fast song, a slow song came on. Todd took her gently into his arms being careful not to pull her too close. Ray Ann wondered if Todd had finally learned that she was not susceptible to his charms. She let her guard down. Gradually, they moved closer together. Although Todd's body felt good against hers, Ray Ann still felt in control, so she wasn't worried.

They went back to the table. Ray Ann had one drink more than her limit and danced with some of the other men. When the next slow dance came, Ray Ann looked for Todd. He came over without saying anything and they started dancing as closely as they had at the end of the last slow dance. He led her to the place on the dance floor furtherest from the group's surveillance. This time, Ray Ann was aware of his bulge rubbing against her. She could feel her panties were getting wet. With a sense of protection by being in amongst a large group of people, Ray Ann gave herself permission to enjoy the temporary intimacy. When the dance ended, they looked at each other. Todd pulled her into him and kissed her. Although she instinctively kissed him back, she quickly came to her senses. "Damn, he almost got to me after all."

They returned to the table. Ray Ann did not dance anymore and sipped her drink more slowly. It was getting about time to leave anyway. When the other women decided to go to the bathroom, Ray Ann got up to go with them. Todd grabbed her hand and told her he needed to talk to her about an issue related to work. She was unaware that it was to be the biggest decision of her life. Ray Ann stayed. As the women were returning to the table, Todd recommended Ray Ann go to the ladies' room so they could leave when everyone was ready.

Ray Ann doused water on her face and chastised herself for not paying more attention to Todd's seduction. It was time to go home. "Tomorrow night, Joel will get the benefit of the horniness I feel right now." She walked back into the bar. Ray Ann was surprised that no one from the office was at the table. Scanning the dance floor, she failed to see anyone of the group there. Soon she saw Todd bringing two new drinks to the table.

"Where is everyone Todd?"

"They said they were ready to go, so I told them to go on."

"But Millie was my ride home."

"I told her I would take you home. I'm not drunk, so you'll be safe."

"Well, let's go then."

Ray Ann was a bit pissed. Todd countered, "I just bought these drinks for us before everyone decided to leave. At these prices, I don't want to waste them. Please, sit down. After one more drink, I promise I'll take you home."

Ray Ann was disgusted but sat down. She took a few sips. It was a strawberry daquiri. Her favorite. "Oh well, I'm not driving and can sleep late tomorrow. What the hell."

Halfway through the drink, Ray Ann knew she was in trouble. She slurred the words, "Whassss is in this drinnnk?" She tried standing up but was shaky.

Todd put his arm around here to steady her. As they walked out, Todd was assuring her that he would get her safely home.

In the car ride, Ray Ann started feeling horny, very horny. She knew she needed to be with her husband, but he wasn't there. Another good-looking man WAS there. "I liked the way we danced tonight Todd. You felt good." She placed her hand on his thigh and he did the same with hers. Before long Ray Ann was stroking his thigh and bumped against his bulge. She giggled, "Did I cause that?"

"Do you see any other gorgeous, sexy women in the car?" When Ray Ann left her hand on his thigh and made no complaints about his hand getting closer to her Y, Todd asked, "How many penises have you ever seen?"

Ray Ann feigned being shocked by the question, but answered, "Not many."

"Would you like to see mine?"

"That would be awful naughty." She giggled.

"It would just be looking. You might be surprised about the difference between what I have and what the other men you've seen had." When she didn't argue, he said, "Here, I'll help you." Todd unbuckled his belt and slipped his pants and underwear down.

Ray Ann knew she should protest, but she couldn't bring herself to object. Instead she stared and said, "That is a really nice penis. I've never seen an uncum . . . uncircus . . one with the skin not cut off before."

"It's okay if you touch it. I give you permission. Roll back the skin. It won't bite."

"I really shouldn't." Todd took her right hand and put it on his penis. Ray Ann moved her hand up and down as if masturbating a man was something routine that she did every day.

Soon they reached Ray Ann's house. When Todd parked in the driveway, he turned to Ray Ann and started passionately kissing her. She returned the kiss in kind. When she moved her hand off his penis, he returned it and put his hand between her legs. Soon he was rubbing her mound. Ray Ann shuddered at his touch. "No" was what she whispered, but "Yes" was what her body said. Both lovers' hands began moving furiously. There were mutual moans of mounting pleasure. Their climaxes were almost simultaneous.

Ray Ann declared, "Wow. That was one of the best organisms . . . organasims . . . climaxes I've ever had." Todd's lips were now licking, flicking and sucking on her nipples and she could feel another orgasm rapidly building.

Todd asked, "Can we go in where no one can see?"

Ray Ann agreed and all pretenses of what would be happening disappeared once they entered the house. The biggest question was whether or not they would make it to the downstairs bedroom before they started fucking.

During the night, a series of sucking and fucking positions were tried. Ray Ann was insatiable. She surprised Todd when she offered the only cherry she could, her ass. She did not have any lube as she and Joel had never expressed a desire for anal sex. Todd couldn't pass the offer up and quickly started licking her rectum. She shivered and said, "Yes, baby. Take my ass." Before long he was gently sliding in one finger then another as Ray Ann adjusted to the welcome invasion. She climaxed thunderously with three fingers and came again when he finally was able to get his penis inside her. She almost passed out. Their night of sex ended when Todd filled her anus with his cum. They were both exhausted. Ray Ann went to sleep quickly. Todd, proud of himself, followed soon after.

When Ray Ann woke up, she saw she was at home but not in the master bedroom. Her head throbbed with pain and different parts of her body were sore. The sore part that surprised her most was her rectum. Then she reached down and felt something sticky dripping out of her vagina. When she brought it into her view and she discovered what it was, Ray Ann started crying. "Oh my God, what happened to me?" Then she saw Todd lying next to her. He awoke to her screaming, "What are you doing here. Get out! Get out!"

"Ray Ann. Calm down. It's just me, Todd. So, we had a little too much to drink and we wound up in bed. No big deal. Gosh, you sure were horny last night."

"What? How did I get in bed? Who took my clothes off? What did you do to me?" Discovering her nudity, she pulled the covers over her body.

"Hey, I didn't do anything to you that you didn't want done. In fact, you begged me for it most of the time. You better not pull a 'He raped me' excuse. I've got a video that shows how much you really wanted it. I'll show your husband if you dare accuse me of rape." He was bluffing about the video, but Ray Ann didn't know that.

"Oh my God. Get out! Just get out!"

"Okay but remember what I said. After you think about it a while and want to have another go at it, just let me know." Todd felt confident that his plan had worked to perfection. There's no way she would risk her marriage by crying rape.

Ray Ann was beside herself. She thought she was going crazy. She knew she needed help. Once she remembered that Joel was not coming home for a while, she called her sister. "Angela, something horrible has happened. I need your help. Come over, now." Angela said she was on her way.

Angela arrived and took her bawling sister into her arms. Between hysterical sobs, Angela heard as much of the story as she could make out. Ray Ann raised the issue of rape and the video blackmail. Angela was adamant about reporting the rape and sending her rapist to jail. Angela had been in the same situation before and didn't report the rape. She had regretted it ever since then and blamed it for her inability to form a love relationship with a man. Ray Ann deferred to her older sister as she had all of her life. As she prepared her sister to go to the Emergency Room, Angela called Joel.

He answered groggily, "What? Who are you and why are you calling so early in the morning?"

"Joel, this is Angela. You need to get home as soon as possible. I am taking Ray Ann to the hospital now. She's been raped."

"What! How did that happen? Tell me!"

"I can't say much now. I need to get her to the ER. All I know is that it involved going out with people from her office to a place called Barnie's and some guy named Todd."

Joel yelled in his head. "Fucking Todd! Damn it! I warned her! Damn it to Hell!" Joel got his stuff together to leave as soon as he could. It didn't do any good since he could not get on an earlier flight than the flight he already had. If he rented a car, he would get home two hours later than his flight. That gave him a lot of time to fume. And fume he did. "I told her so. She just had to go out. She knew what Todd wanted. And he got it, damn him. Rape? I wonder how hard it was to get into her panties. Probably only took a few drinks and the knowledge that I was gone. Hell, for all I know the two of them have been doing it for a long time. It's not like I was gone a long time. Why couldn't she wait three days for me to return? Maybe she got what she deserved. Shit, my marriage is totally fucked up now. And we were about to start a family." Joel was so focused on Ray Ann going against his warnings and whether or not she wanted the sex that he had little time to think of how she might be hurting.

His anger kept building as the flight was delayed. Joel was sure the plane taxied on the tarmac for an hour before taking off. Then he seemed to be surrounded by babies who cried as the pressure in their ears became uncomfortable. Joel became the adult version of the 'are we there yet?' kid. He was sure his bag was the last placed on the conveyor. Then he almost threw the money at the parking garage guy. His self-talk vocabulary consisted mostly of four-letter words.

The volcano Joel was ready to erupt by the time he reached the Emergency Room. He showed no manners in questioning where his wife was. She was now in a regular room and he ran to the elevators. Evidently the squirrels who powered the elevators were taking a nut break, so Joel had more time to curse his fate while waiting for an elevator. Finally, he was at Room 532. Ray Ann was sitting up in bed. She started crying as soon as she saw Joel. Angela was standing by her.

Joel stopped at the foot of the bed and yelled, "Just what the hell happened?" Ray Ann cried harder and Angela came around and got in Joel's face.

"That's the first thing you want to say to your wife who has been traumatized by rape? You bastard! Aren't you concerned about how she is?"

"Sorry. How are you Ray Ann? Are you in any pain?"

"Oh Joel, it was horrible. Please come here and hold me. I have missed you so."

Joel hesitated. Angela was about to pull him over when he finally moved. He stood by her bed while she wrapped her arms around him. Joel acted like he did not know what to do with his arms. Angela noted his anxiety.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Your wife is hurting, and you act like she has leprosy."

Joel was getting tears in his eyes, "I just can't help thinking that the last person to hug her, to kiss her, to make love to her was that asshole Todd. I told her! I told her! And still she went. She knew what to expect and still she went." Looking down to his wife he asked, "So, are you happy now that you when out with 'gang?'"

Ray Ann unwrapped her arms from Joel. "Happy? You think I'm happy I got raped. Excuse me that I was selfish enough to decide it would be okay to have a little fun. I thought that nothing would happen with so many people around. Joel, how could I have known he would drug me? I still don't remember what happened after leaving the bar. I was in complete shock when I woke up this morning with . . . Don't you understand? Getting raped wasn't my fault."

"It wasn't your fault? If you had not gone like I told you, would any of this had happened? All I know is that your HUSBAND was not at fault." Ray Ann didn't respond.

Joel continued, "What do you plan to do?"

Angela spoke up. "It's already been reported to the police. DNA tests will be done to prove that Todd was the one who did it. She will probably have to testify at the trial. I hope they nail the bastard's hide to a wall."

"Trial? Great. His attorney will make you out to be a slut and we will be humiliated even if he gets convicted."

Angela went crazy. She walked over to Joel and slapped him in his face. You mother-fucker! She knows she was drugged because she would NEVER do anything like that of her own free will AND the lab test shows she was given a 'roofie.' Your wife was raped and all you care about is YOUR humiliation. How dare you insinuate she . . . Oh, get out! You prick! Get out!"

Ray Ann protested, "No. I need my Joel."

Angela replied, "This isn't your Joel. Your Joel would be BY YOUR SIDE and ON YOUR SIDE. This asshole just wants to gloat saying 'I told you so' like a grade school little boy and whimper about his macho male reputation being tarnished. He makes me glad that I never married."

Joel left. As angry as he was that Ray Ann had defied his instructions not to go out with her officemates, he was mortified that she had been drugged. That began to eat away at his presumption that it was all her fault. Once again, he kept going back to: "But if she had not gone in the first place, this never would have happened."

Joel went home and put his clothes from his trip in the laundry and made himself a sandwich. It felt odd in the house without Ray Ann around. For the first time, he allowed himself to imagine what it might be like for his wife to find out she had been drugged and then raped. He threw up the sandwich and cried. He cried a long time.

At the hospital the next morning, the police officer that had taken Ray Ann's charge of a rape told her that it appeared Todd had left town. There would not be a warrant issued for his arrest until it was determined if the DNA from the semen in Ray Ann matched the DNA retrieved from Todd during an arrest years ago. In the meantime, they planned to look for him as a person of interest. The police challenged Ray Ann as to her willingness to testify against Todd should it come to that. Angela was destressed that Ray Ann hesitated before answering she would. Ray Ann explained that it would be difficult for her to testify if Joel wasn't there to support her. The officer suggested she think about it. Nothing needed to be decided until the DNA results showed it was Todd.

Joel was not a drinker -- until that day. He didn't even know a good place to go to drink. He knew the place he didn't want to go: Barnie's. The bar he found had no food beyond popcorn and pretzels, therefore, the beer had effect faster than it normally would. By the time the bartender cut him off, he had almost passed out.

Although his head was pounding, part of him was feeling really good as he woke up. Joel slowly came to realize that his penis was being sucked. Very nicely sucked. "Oh, Ray Ann, that feels so good. Thank you, baby. Oh, that's it. Shit, I'm about to cum." He was shocked that Ray Ann didn't stop. She never let him cum in her mouth. Joel was about to pull her head off his cock when it went off. Her sucking didn't stop until he was emptied. Suddenly, there was a naked, female blur heading to the bathroom. Joel heard her throwing up into the toilet. "I'm sorry babe. I told you I was cumming."

Skippy47
Skippy47
1,830 Followers