All Comments on 'Forgiveness'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
millie,todd and ray ann needed ass whipping

hubby told wife keep ass home,while he was out of town.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Thank you Skippy

Another on of your slightly wacky , extremely entertaining stories. This was a fun read and very welcome on another otherwise barren night in LW. Thanks again.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 4 years ago
That was bad.

Really bad.

2*

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 4 years ago
lol wow

really enjoyed this one, ty for the read. that humorous ending was very well placed :)

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

What a shame the wife never listened to her husband. If she hadn't been such a dumbass everything would've been fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Just couldn't get into this one. The characters were so erratic in their behavior and didn't ever have any goal to their actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The worst story ever.

Gaping plot holes. Unbelievable characters. Beyond monumental and believable stupidity. Terrible resolution. Nonsensical in parts.

No, skippy! What shit was this?

ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago

really wish todd had been convicted

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
NICE.

EXCELLENT READ, LOVED THE LITTLE ADDITION OF HUMOUR, AND I LOVE A HAPPY ENDING, JUST 5⭐️ , thanks P.

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
They got a lousy lawyer...

They got a lousy lawyer...she was drugged and he got nothing? 2* for that

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Overlooked rape

This story omitted so much about the rape. Of course husband will say “i told you so” and be angry. She had a history of flirting and knew todd was after her. That is why husband would react like he did. But after that outburst the focus was on sister being angry at husband. Then focus was on revenge against todd. No where did i see how the emotional effect or damage to ray ann was covered. Same for husband. Its almost like if he beats todd and she keeps husband all is well. Rape is so quick in the past. No issues at all?

And how long was he locked up? Sister hated the guy so tell me she didnt set her up on dates? Why apartment and not keep her house? He left her money.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Thoughts

First, she should demand to see the video, not "trust" untrustworthy Todd that he has one, then go to the hospital to be checked for date rape drugs.

"Why couldn't she wait three days for me to return?" - Yeah, she had already gone two out of the three days.

Angela's a bitch. Ray Ann obviously didn't deserve to be raped, but Joel had warned her about going out in general, and Todd in particular, but SHE knew better.

"Can you answer one other question? Did you swallow his 'stuff?'" - What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

Why was nothing more said about his confession, which I don't believe, about cheating for years?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
kind of cute. A cheap thrill, but cute.

The whole court room scene was lame. Getting one sympathetic juror made sense. Making the victim look like a whore because she danced with a man would totally backfire, and even the average (stupid) lawyer knows this. And insinuating that she gave herself the drugs was preposterous, totally undermining any credibility the lawyer was trying to establish with the jury. If she wanted to have sex with Todd, why would she call her sister? Why would she have her sister call her husband?

Still a cute ending, but not very intelligent. But you know that.

Thanks for the effort.

looking4itlooking4itover 4 years ago

Wow. Thanks for the rapist getting away with it. Nice to know the society and laws in your world are as screwed up as they are in the real one.

I case you missed it that wasn’t a compliment, it was sarcasm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This may be one of the worst stories I've ever read on here. I mean, I'd call this trash, but its so much worse. Were you high on meth when you regurgitated this steaming pile of shit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awful story

My problem is that they are all such horrible people. From the rapist Todd to the stupid Ray Ann to the dumber-than-a-rock Joel, nobody had the brains God gave a squirrel. The legal stuff with the divorce, the trials and the lawsuit was so wrong I don't know what to tell you. Your stories have a tendency to be far out there, but this one was in another galaxy. UGH!

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting plot idea

but clumsy execution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not Worth Reading

I can't comment on the quality of the story because the clumsy, awkward writing made me quit even trying to scan through the pages.

GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago
Which Skippy wrote this?

Based on what I have been reading, feels like there are two or more Skippy's.

texxmantexxmanover 4 years ago
Liked the story, clever

But at the end of the day he did little to wrong his wife and in fact was very selfless. She should be grateful to have him versus the brackish water comment.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
Lol, i don't know what to think

First GHB only is detectable for between 8 to twelve hours. Second, I agree with the husband, he warned her about Todd and she went around him anyway. That's like the cops telling you a guys a serial killer and while your being killed, you ask why. You were fucking warned. Todd my haven't gotten charged but he was punished. But what a lot of you don't realized. Not all women are victims. So women fucking lie about being raped. It was easy for a good defense attorney to punch hole in a witness statement. Over all a 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Re: Impo_64

"They got a lousy lawyer...she was drugged and he got nothing? "

Not sure if you understand the US legal system, but in criminal trials the "lawyer" is from the government's district attorney office. The DA selects from his stable of lawyers who will represent the prosecution (the state) for the trial.

Another variable is the judge assigned to the case. Some tend to lean towards the prosecution others toward the defend. Yes, the judge should be impartial, but human nature the way it is personal beliefs eventually creep in.

Finally, a conviction in a criminal case has to be unanimous. The author is correct only one juror is needed for a hung jury. That's what can make a rape convictions hard to get. There only needs one juror to buy that the woman consented to what happened whether it be the way she dresses, her sexual history, or in this case that she came onto him.

Do criminals getting away with it a crime happen? Yes. Is it terrible it happens? Absolutely! Do innocent people get convicted and sent to jail? Yep. And there's the rub which can make it hard for a jury to get it right.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
Interesting story but.....

It was really hard to "like" or relate with any of the characters in it.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 4 years ago
Goddammit! This was so much fucking bullshit

And about as erotic as a fucking wedgie.

Don’t write another goddamn thing. Your shit stinks and is so idiotic, it lowered the collective IQ by 20 points. Years from now people will use your story as an example of how NOT to write. In fact, I’m pretty sure your high school English teacher just rolled over in her grave at the level of sheer stupidity that you have dealt upon us.

May God have mercy on our souls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF

I don't know if it is the nasty characters, or the simple plot, or the fact the story is over just when the most interesting action is about to start. This left a metaphorical bad taste in the mouth. Gave you 2*s Skippy47.

I mean really, the ex-husband is back to living with his ex-wife. After spending 3 years in jail for beating her rapest🤔🎭‼️

That is what I call the beginning of a entertaining story🙂!!!

Sooo disappointed 😔, it did not leave me.......

AMerryman

moblanemoblaneover 4 years ago
RUBBISH

Too silly and disinteresting to consider it a valid story. I hope the authors brain isn't as scrambled as this dreadful 'story'

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
Not just a train wreck, but . . .

. . . one in which a heavily loaded passenger train completely flew off the elevated tracks and made a fiery crash into an overcrowded Starbucks, killing thousands on the train, in the coffee shop, and on the streets below.

No likable characters at all, and, quite frankly, Joel was the worst of them. No real man who loves his husband is going to treat his wife that way after she'd been roofied and raped, even if there was some contributory negligence on her part.

Toad was too much of a sideline character, his personality not developed enough to like or hate him.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 4 years ago
Not bad

I liked the drawn characters, the hateful sister, the naive wife, the doubting husband, even the scoundrel rapist to boo and hiss about. I also like the way Joel tried to mitigate the effect on RayAnn by taking the hit for the revenge, divorcing her and pretending he¡d had loads of affairs and had already tired of her and looking forward to dating some other dumb chick when he was released. So there were some points that were entertaining despite the many detractors, and definitely worth 4 stars, but I gave you max stars to make up for the low scores.

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
The conversation between the wife and hooker

Killed it for me.

did you swallow?

No, but mmm mmm that was some mighty tasty spunk.

Ok

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How

How can the evidence of a date rape drug be ignored?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Re: Anon..."kind of cute"

Agree...more to the point, if she wanted to fuck Todd then just fuck Todd. She didnt have to give herself a rufie to do so. A lawyer certainly would have brought up that little piece of logic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It took several years

but Joel eventually found where Todd lived.

Even though Todd had suffered one beating Joel figured after the rape trial he needed another better well-learned lesson.

When Todd was found he was a mess. A dozen broken ribs, knee caps smashed beyond repair or replacement, jaw broken in 3 places, all fingers removed, and toes smashed. The most severe injuries were to the groin area, both testicles removed as well as 80% the penis removed.

Todd did not have medical insurance and was left bankrupt and destitute.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 4 years ago
Not too many flaws

I don't understand the vehement negative comments. It was a cute story that reflected some part of the reality of date rape.

There are some unexplained stupidities in the story, such as the the wife's questioning of the whether the hooker swallowed - which makes no sense to ask and the answer didn't go anywhere.

Why was nothing more said about his confession? Presumably it was false confession to incentivize the wife to find someone else, but author never clarified.

I could not understand how a husband could be on the one hand so cold to his wife who had just been raped, but the be so solicitous of her in making sure she was fully set up while expecting she would move to someone else.

Also, unclear what wife did while husband was in jail. Did the person who had the need to go the bar to go dancing be expected have remained celibate during the 3-years?

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 4 years ago
Happy Ending.

Over the top happy ending, still a fun read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I gave this a 5

Well executed plot.

The feminized men and bitches who bleat about "blaming the victim" need to STFU. Life requires judgment. If you are warned that you shouldn't be wandering around Harlem or the Bronx at 1 am, and you do it anyway and get mugged, YOU are at fault. Yes, the mugger bears most of the blame, but you were a contributing cause. It's childish to rant "I should be able to go to any part of town any time I want." The reality is that we live in an imperfect world, and if you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes. The same is true about women and rape. When someone deliberately places herself in harm's way after being warned and gets raped, she bears some responsibility. Everyone thinks it's reasonable to forgive Rae Ann for having a bout of arrogant stupidity (at least I hope so). Todd is the true villain. But one can certainly understand the husband being upset at the situation and how it came about. It's a normal reaction, and it's part of what makes the story true to life and interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

When you use the term "bleeding heart"... You paint yourself with a rightwing... Intolerant... Compassionless brush... The rightwing is notorious for taking positive characteristics and giving them negative connotations...

-jaye-

ctdansctdansover 3 years ago
interesting

I can see how the husband would react that way as he did tell her to watch out for that guy. I can also see how she would feel that being with so many people it would be "safe". However she didn't see the red flags when people left and she was alone with Todd? Rape is not her fault but she did make herself vulnerable. The writing did abandon the rape too easily. I mean she appears to be over it very quickly and no residual affect.

But why was the sister such an angry bitch? I mean even before the rape there was bad blood between her and Joel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Call cops immediately after pimp's phone call . If want to talk to prostitute you can get her name etc from police.

Agree with her let judge keep cautioning her. Screw the attorney keep throwing in stuff as did once

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 3 years ago

Men know things. She should have listened to her husband.

lbeachamlbeachamover 2 years ago

Keep your wife close. Trust, but always verify. I'm married over my head for 47 years. Never feared a surprise hard-head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If someone hits you, you hit them right back

Regardless of gender. I'm sick and tired of sexist writers in this site. You pussies disgust me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Again an author falls back on old dependable "Drugged" excuse..Really bad ending skippy. The ending is unbelievable. ALL the problems stemmed from HER choice to go against her husbands wishes and warnings. She in fact goes out of her way to do so in every way even seeking Todds companionship..NONE of the hospitalization ,jail time or family disruption happens if she does

not put herself into that position.. NO way in hell would any husband takes her back. Stay until he is on his feet maybe believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Original. Fun. Entertaining. Thanks for the story.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FFS, its drag for pulling something across the bloody floor or out of the closet, drug is something you take like a bloody headache tablet. luckily the story was humorous. five sort of stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Most reasonable men would have stayed with their wife in the hospital to help. And then sadly divorce her later. Rape is horrible. So is disrespecting a spouse. Bad doesn't wash away the bad. She was ready to divorce him over getting shit faced drunk and having a hooker. She only backed off because it was oral only. Does that make her a huge hypocrite? Yes. She didn't run to his bedside and give him aspirin. He was suffering after all. Bad doesn't wash away the bad. She understands that when it suits her. That's not love. No kids yet. Might as well chalk it all up to a learning experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Echo the comments from Anonymous Ed of three months ago:

Original. Fun. Entertaining. Thanks for the story.

MJ

AllNigherAllNigherover 1 year ago

Sorry to ask the scum who say she deserved it for not listening to Brett husband are idiot's. Marriage isn't ownership. Yes she did be honest... but she didn't plan to fo anything according to the story and apparently wouldn't have unless she was drugged. I notice none of those schmucks seemed to blame him for getting drunk and rolled coasting then 40 dollars. Guys do things behind their wifes backs all the time... getting beat up, resorted, or killed for it doesn't make it ok.

Anyway... the writing... ok but somehow the flow feels a bit manic and lacked a feeling of real emotion. And noone onn the story was very likeable... maybe that's realistic though. Husband was a thoughtless jerk to start with... wife is an idiot ...

But...i did read the whole thing so thanks for the writing

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

She should have listened to her husband. Not because he owns her, but because he saw a predator and was trying to protect her. Todd made him uncomfortable and didn't want his wife to one around him. If it was vice versa--wife not wanting husband to associate with someone she doesn't like--then it would be the same; he should respect her wishes and do as she desires.

Ray Ann proved she has no respect for her husband.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Another pathetic story where the husband gets drunk and commits adultary. One of these days I will read a story where the husband does not immediately head for the bottle and get drunk. Even if they get drunk why then immediately have sex. Does every man who is drunk go a have sex. Guess what, most men do not immediately get drunk when they have a crisis or a problem.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good story but seriously, four years (or close to it) for first offense? It is sad how often the predators get away with drugged rape. Of they force, using violence then conviction rate is much higher. So instead they use date rape drugs and though she tested positive for them afterwards, without a direct witness, the high priced defense attorney sows doubt in the jury. Just like the crap where OJ got off because the jurors are too stupid to understand DNA. We laud ourselves for having a jury of 12 peers, but some people are just idiots hence some real miscarriages of justice, either direction. Understood why he divorced her. He was looking at time in jail, was pissed that she put herself in that position, and also gave her his assets vs the asshole who would win the civil trial. No woman wants to get raped with the uncommon exception of the mentally ill. She made some mistakes but who knows when he started dosing her first with X and then later date rape drugs. Probably as soon as her "friends" left. Alcohol and then drugs, the rapist's weapons of choice. Hope Todd meets an even more ignominious fate later on. 5 stars.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos25 days ago

I thought it was a pretty good story because it dealt with the fact that even though Ray Ann was a rape victim, Joel was still mad at her for not listening to his warnings. That's a real human emotion and problem to deal with. Of course, after that, Joel went and did about the stupidest shit he could possibly do and Ray Ann implausibly still held a torch for him after he did it, but the premise I think is good and I would have liked to have seen it explored in a bit more of a mature fashion

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Ray got the fuck of her life from Todd, that is why she went for night out dinner and dance.

Todd’s cock may have been bigger for her so got the bruises nevertheless she got the best cock she has been harping for and Joel’s absence make it possible for her to enjoy and experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous