All Comments on 'Forgiveness Denied'

by Mordant96

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
THE USN USED TO HAVE RULES AND REGS CONCERNING OFFICERS INFIDELITY

and one word to the superiors fast tracks him for a career ending. TK U MLJ LV NV and the real funny part is It Still Goes On In All Military. mlj

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 9 years ago
I have made this mistake before.

You wrote "uncollaborated" but the word is "uncorroborated".

RePhilRePhilalmost 9 years ago
Enjoyed your writting

Great first LW story. We see too many wimp stories here these days. It's becoming a dumping ground for the WACC's. A term coined in LW for those Wimp Ass Castrated Cuckolds and wife beater stories

cap5356cap5356almost 9 years ago
great story

great story in the whole of it but I think he waited to long to give up on his first wife. she really didn't love him for most of the marriage and really wanted to be with the other guy. I can see how he felt that he was stuck in it but he should have really gotten out of it earlier.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
A good story...but...

A good story...but he was a too good guy...The lover of his wife had a pregnant wife and he didn't took any action to make her know about the husband, even with an anonymous letter with some photos? Also we didn't know what happened to his becoming fat cheating wife...Did she embraced the street whore way of life? 3*

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 9 years ago
Quote was not Ben Franklin's

Philip Stanhope, 4th Earl of Chesterfield, reportedly stated, "The pleasure is momentary, the position ridiculous, and the expense damnable," not Ben Franklin. Story was pretty good, but our hero was a little "methinks he doth protest too much." I had the impression that he fooled around, or at least got blowjobs, while away at war for 23 months. The only difference was that it really was just sex for him, whereas his wife was carrying on a long-term affair for 10 years, so it was love, not "just sex," for her. Also, the author indicates hubby was an enlisted man (petty officer is enlisted), but later he's a lieutenant and then retires as a navy captain. When did he go to OCS (Officer Candidate School)? The story was not clear on that.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 9 years ago
should have divorced her earlier

Waiting 15+ years makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sorry, but I'm not going to be quite as kind as the others.

The comments are actually supposed to be for constructive criticism and if no one ever points out what's wrong how are you going to learn. What gets me is so many make this same MAJOR mistake and I would think just by reading a story you would know better.

A NEW PARAGRAPH IS FORMED EVERY TIME A NEW PERSON SPEAKS! This is such a basic rule of writing it is a real pet peeve of mine when people ignore it. You do NOT have two people speaking in the same paragraph. One person speaks, then a new paragraph is started when the other person speaks. Then another paragraph is started when the first person starts to speak again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
liberal or conserative that still american

hubby was a genius,too stay married to the whore for as long as he did.lucky kids came out pretty fair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
grevious bitch

Sad tale, indeed, and even the faux pas with the new wife is comical for military personnel.

A couple other points: chapter two...how did Melba know all the facts about MaryAnne being conflicted when she was cut off?

There's too much chatter about not having today's technology...cell phones, email...yeah, we get that.

This is a rant best left buried as sea.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 9 years ago
Interesting Story, But...

Difficult to read - all narrative and almost no dialogue. Recommend more conversation and less description.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
From Duna

First it all the story was as a true report of a man's life who was not 100% fawless husband, but he was not a serial cheater bastard.

He was not a saint husband only an average millitary (navy) man who got a serial cheater wife. He did not become a cuckhold because he stepped into a non declared open marriage. He remained for sake of his kids in this shitty marriage. As many declared and non declared open marriage went to the divorce.

At the BTB/revenge level.

He got good connection with the two boys 2 point at the ex husband.

He lost his daughter to his exwife 1 point at the serial cheater ex wife.

He reached his serial cheater ex wife did not get 50% from his military retirements 1 point at the ex husband.

He got a good second wife 1 point at the ex husband.

He won with 4 point versus 1 point.

At me the story 5*****.

Duna

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 9 years ago
Interesting story, but....

Very difficult to read - too much narrative. Suggest more dialog and less detailed description.

OldmarriedtarOldmarriedtaralmost 9 years ago
AVG?

This is a story of his shit doesn't stink but her's does. SPCO USN Ret. Why did the military institute the 50% law again?

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 9 years ago
no one could be this god damn fucking stupid and be a naval officer

for example this "MaryAnn would not allow me to eat with the family"

really?

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 9 years ago
The guy is a tedious dope

He keeps going on about being a cuckold but never does anything about it. Then he decides she can do whatever she wants but gets upset when she does. When he FINALLY decides to get divorced, he seems surprised that the divorce laws favor a cheating wife. He knows she is a cheating slut and he never thought to check into what a divorce would mean for him? For the wiz bang officer he is supposed to be, he isn't very proactive. At the end, he bemoans that his daughter has been turned against him by his ex wife but he is on good terms with his sons. The boys never talk to their sister to set the record straight?

He whines a lot. Is that how he gets things done in the Navy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I was there

Your story brings back memories. I was a single enlisted man at Anderson AFB on the North end of Guam between 60 and 62. I went over from Travis on propeller driven MATS flight where I had been detailed to assist an AF wife with small children for the full 39-hour flight (I mostly sang, danced, and read to a small child while the mother held a baby -e.g., I remember walking into the Honolulu airport with a child in one arm and a diaper bag on the other as part of my duty.

Her husband met us at Agana NAS, shook my hand, and profusely thanked me for assisting her. In time I was invited to their home for dinner in Capehart Housing. I began to babysit for them occasionally. Then the husband went somewhere TDY and I still baby-sat for her while she dated. Usually her dates would ignore me while she paid and I would leave. (I was a lowly enlisted man and not very sexy so I wasn't a candidate for her charms - and I knew so much about her until she was quite boring.)

Back to your story, her husband approached me in the BX 3 or 4 months later, and asked me how I was doing. Then I asked how is his wife - His words were something like, "The cheating slut is no longer with me. She was pregnant and I had been tied up since the youngest child was born." He didn't offer to give any details. I never saw either of them again and have forgotten their names. I would like to see the children, to whom I became attached, and hope they will have found a good life for themselves by now.

As for your story. Its very good - except whatever happened to wife #1. I didn't know navy people on Guam at all but your style is such that my guess is that you lived and suffered most of the story you told.

Notes for the non-military. BX = base exchange, TDY = temporary duty, NAS = Naval Air Station, MATS = military air transport command Capehart = a legislator who got congress to fund the construction of houses for military families.

WittonWittonalmost 9 years ago
A bit of fantasy weakens the story

This story had way, WAY too much narrative - show, don't tell - you could have gotten the important part of the back story out through dialog.

And your comment on the law allowing ex-spouses to claim a share of the ex-spouse's military pension is incorrect; the law kicks in after ten years of marriage while the service member is on active duty (creditable service is what they call it) is so far as sharing in the pension and to my knowledge courts in the 1980s were holding that even if the service member stays in and his pension increases, her percentage share always stays the same. The reason was simple: if the narrator retired as a captain after 36 years it was possible only because he had put in twenty years (almost) as a married man and his retirement was built upon that fact.

The twenty year provision has to do with the ex-spouse getting all the benefits that go with being a service wife including health care.

This is fiction, and all sorts of allowances should be made for factual mistakes, but a mistake like the one mentioned above - which really BTB - just couldn't happen (at least for the reason stated) Our narrator would have been really pissed if the last sixteen years of his service had contributed to her share of his pension - but then he would not have burned the bitch, and that outcome would not have been permissible under the Custom of the Country (so to speak) governing the outcome of Loving Wives stories.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 9 years ago
Witton your right and wrong

the law was changed in 1982, before then you had to be married 20 years to get half. And if you look at the current changes that are coming out. They are working on the spouse getting her/his part of retirement for the number of years they were married. If you married 18 months or longer. That's how much retirement you get. 10 years for 10years. I personally don't think a spouse should get half of shit. I don't recall seeing a spouse on the flight deck but that's just me. My wife is military just like I was and I don't see getting half of her retirement.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
I hope, now that it has been written and shared

it will provide some cathartic relief for the author. It sounds like it could have come from a personal diary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

YAWN, how many times did you fall asleep while writing this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Brings back old memories

When I was in the Navy, 89 to 95, I saw many things that you described in this story . While based at NAS Norfolk , I saw many different times when a carrier battle group deployed for a cruise , the next night the E-club' would be full of women with the indenting of their wedding band visible on their left finger. I've done many unscrupulous things in my life , but screwing over a deployed shipmate was never one of them ! When I was on USS. JFK' during Desert Storm, I was ordered (though I didn't need to be) by my Chief to personally watch over my best friend after he got a Dear John letter from his wife! We were afraid he was going to take the Nestea' plunge into the Red Sea one dark night ! Many military marriages are doomed because of the stresses that extended deployments cause. Thank you for your story, I enjoyed it because it rings so very true ! 5*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 9 years ago
You Know

Somehow in the end you should have had the ex-whore er I mean wife die of some disease which is very painful. A little fiction to a true story adds flavor. By the way, all cheaters suck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A super presentation

For those of us that lived through this period of our history, we relate. Thanks for the flashbacks some great and some very sad.. For those that did NOT live through this period it will be tough for you to understand.. Thank you for your service!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
FYI

Just a small comment since you indicate that "you" were raised in Illinois and began your marriage there. McDonalds began in California in 1940, set up their new corporate headquarters in the Chicago area in 1955, and made there way to Michigan by 1957 where this teenager hung out after cruising in my parent's car -- for the 25 cent hamburgers in the time of 25 cent gasoline.

Interesting narrative of the Navy Life -- my 20 year older half brother had a similar Navy experience with a cheating wife over his career, so your story had personal impact as well. Decently written if a bit dry.

Best regards,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Interesting if emotionless tale

And way too much Navy stuff that added nothing to the story. I don't understand why he didn't report his wife's lover to the Navy? They do have regulations ya know. And at the end it seemed strange that he didn't have a relationship with his daughter. Why didn't he simply tell her about her Mother's actions? Why didn't her Brothers tell her about her Mother's actions? And why didn't he get a Navy lawyer to divorce the slut years earlier? Too many holes in this mess to make for a good read. Get an editor and try again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A little bit lame...

The story is too long and not really interesting. Either write a good BTB story or a military story. But don't let the protagonist being a soldier cry about his poor life for nearly the complete story. And the title is sarcasm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Interesting as a slice of life story, but it didn't really generate the tension that creates a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Maintaining a marriage over such distance and long separations seems impossible to me.

Not justifying anyone's actions in this story, but just saying, don't know how faithful I could stay under such circumstances. Essentially a single mom for much of her marriage. They both should have been more honest about the stress and their inadequate love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Help

You have an interesting story if written well. What you need is a very good editor to help you put together a good narrative. If you do actually have a university faculty position, it should come with the ability to take some of the courses taught, namely creative writing.

Although a bit interesting, there is way too much irrelevant information, little development of individuals and almost no development of MaryAnn, his wife except she cheats with shithead.

Too bad-had possibilities.

Tiny Tim

patilliepatilliealmost 9 years ago
Wonderful review of your personal history

and for once, a good guy won. Thank god you didnt have to share your pension with that cheat. Doesnt matter how long you are gone, she shoulda hung in there. You were defending our country, under great duress and in harms way, and she was getting plowed by the other. Not right. Glad it worked out for you.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 9 years ago
A very good 5* story

I hope this is the first of many contributions from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Depressing

I saw it, more than once. I got married, and got out two months later. No way would I ever subject my wife to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Confused by Rank

The author mentions making Warrant Officer, then at the hospital is addressed as Lieutenant. Warrant Officers and Commission Officers are two different things.

Mordant96Mordant96almost 9 years agoAuthor
Rank confusion

I had a 36 year career. I began as an E-1 and retired as an O-6 - In between I was promoted from E-7 to W-1 then from W-3 to ensign, I tried to match my rank with the dates I was relating. I was a LT when I finally divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To live well is

The best form of revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written

I'm glad you have a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a masochist to live with such a cheating slut so long

to damn long to ditch a pure piece of trash, you had the info and witness when first found and should have taken the high road. Fucking around under the flag pole was never good for anyone's career.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I know this is a minor point

...but it's bothering me. You never explained how "Donna had a Captain's parking tag and a set of gold naval aviator wings license plate on the front bumper of her car" when she was a Commander and a linguist.

I did enjoy the story, and I'm glad the good guy won.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 8 years ago
Even Though it is a Story

A strong emotional and compelling story of a poor husband.

A good revenge is indeed a life well lead and fulfilling.

I keep my self in pretty good shape, go out as much as possible, travel alot, attended culture events. My current partner knows full well I get a lot of attention from other women.

This seems to make sure she is faithful to me as I could easily replace her with ayounger model.

She is older than me snd will struggle to find a parnter she may loose !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Crock of shit

How do you not know the difference between N.A.S. Cubi Pt and Subic Bay? But you began your "career" in the Navy flying planes, as a PO2. Then made WO. Then made officer, all without telling us this. I read your other story first, then this. You need to stop lying about the military. We don't appreciate that shit. Fuckwad. No wonder you can't keep a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This story is not = the 100% exact account of the History of US Navy

A little few people was in the USA Navy from the all Earth so I am not interested in 100% exact assay about the USA Navy! The story shows a life of a military man and his cheating wife. The main (narrator) character earned a newer wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stupid

Report the officer to his CO, have him courtmartialed and it is over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fascinating, realistic and sad story with happy ending

Congrats. Great story. Four out of five. In sharp contrast to the BTB stories that some people like, this was a very realistic portrayal of how a true life marriage can limp along for years even in appalling conditions. I read from the prologue to your second story that is is semi-autobiographical so I congratulate you on your bravery for telling it. Some readers will be highly critical of you because you put up with your cheating wife for so many years. Don't be put off by them.

I wonder if the last few paragraphs are real? They are in bold print. I hope they are as you clearly deserve some good karma.

I hope this doesn't offend you but I actually had some sympathy for your first wife. The war in the 60s and your circumstances would be very difficult on a marriage. It seemed that she was so in denial she couldn't figure out a way to talk to you about it. I'm not excusing what she did. It was unacceptable. I would love to read a story from her POV. I would also love to know what happened to her after the divorce.

There were a few typos in the story but nothing too serious. You also changed your first wife's name in the scene where you caught her in the boat.

But I do have one constructive criticism. When you first find out your wife had an affair you call her a cheating slut. (I think that was the phrase.) But you admit that you visited prostitutes while married and overseas. Sauce for the goose. You can't have it both ways. In real life people don't always think logically, but the story would be better if is recognized that and addressed it. Regardless I hope you write and post more stories here. Now I am going to read the other comments. I hope they are not too horrible. Cheers Steve

sdc97230sdc97230over 8 years ago
WTF with the daughter...?

Her brothers saw their mother cheating on their father and never told their sister?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YEah, there's a lot of that in this one...

IT looks good at first, especially with some of the odd details, but in the end when you think about it there are too many holes in this one.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
A real man who didn't slink away...

but enabled the cheating wife to continue and over time got kids involved.

What a joke. What a world class wimp. He kinda got what he wanted but the kids suffered.

Selfish bastard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Past Can't be changed - Write more, please.

Thank you for sharing your experience that looks like realistic, that was an wonderful time. I have 3 comments:

1- MaryAnn’s husband was very cool blooded for my taste, no woman likes weak male. He should have smashed Victor balls.

2-You missed filming her in the boat with the lovers, this evidence in court would make easier your future life.

3-What about the promised adventures Bethesda Naval Hospital and the Navy nurses? How were the married nurses? We are waiting for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

Asshole of LIT is up early today. eat shit and die Annnony

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Never Again**

What did I just read???

g912493g912493almost 8 years ago
Major Flaw

All that was was needed was a word to a commanding Officer and LT Asshole would have been history. There are several Navy morals clauses involved being violated...

Story was OK but him doing nothing at all made it hard for me to get through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Gave it a 4.

While mostly disgusting, it was pretty real.

Old Vince should have had some comeuppance but living well is very good revenge!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Some day some body is going to have to explain what a vastie is?

Is it anyone that does not like wimpy pussy cuckolds that let the cheating slut tell him where he can sleep and that he can't eat dinner?

Guess I am a Vastie lol

What a gutless pussy the husband is. Obviously the author also got his idea of what military life is off the back of a captain crunch box.

Mordant96Mordant96almost 8 years agoAuthor
What happened to the cheating wife

Since this is purported to be a true story, let me answer a few of the questions from my loyal readers. After not having contact with wife one for over five years--she attended my mother's funeral--and with Donna's permission, I took her to lunch.

I was taken aback at her physical and mental condition. First, she was living in a shit hole, two room apt in a bad neighborhood. She was clinically obese, and walked with two canes as a result of a hip replacement. She said she had a quadruple heart bypass operation three years ago. Her teeth were rotten or missing. In trying to converse with her, it was obvious that she was in the beginning stages of dementia.

I learn a few facts during our quite candid conversation. She was unapologetic over her long term affair using my infidelity with WestPac hookers as a quid pro quo. She volunteered the facts of her affair with my CO in Key West (1974).

My daughter, who refuses to speak to me, is saddled with full time care giving.

All in all, I owe a good deal to old Victor. Thanks to the Internet I know where he lives in Northeast Georgia and I may take him out to dinner some day. He did me a great favor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good but bullshit

It is a nice story but it has an air of bullshit.

Civilians don't know squat about the UCMJ... That's military law ..... several articles would fuck LTJG so bad that he would be fucked inside and out then thrown out of the Navy. Especially the fact that other officers at the BOQ would have knowledge of this, LTJG would be standing tall in front of the man having his ass lit on fire.

Even this sorry ass cuckold pussy wimp in the story could have reported LTJG then sit back and watch the BBQ.

On the other hand you will find Deployment Widows in ALL military bases.

Marry a slut back home and bring her to a military base or town is a marriage doomed. The command can't do shit about her but to the LTJG will receive (both while in the military and continue long after he is put out) the Fucking of his life for the fucking he gave.

Dirty_SteveDirty_Steveover 7 years ago
Loved this

The story itself felt incomplete... adding the element of the exwifes fate would have helped. The writing sometimes was slow and oddly deeply detailed or lacking in detail or emotion. That said... the voice in this rang true! I felt like an old man talking me up... thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This author is full of BS

The LTJG would have been court marshaled for actions unbecoming a Navy Officer! If we are to believe this author he endeared becoming a cuckold for 10 years before he did anything about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

pathetic cuck shit.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 7 years ago
A cuckold, but....

I liked the story. Believable and well written.

Yes, the guy was a sorry cuckold.

But there's something else there.

Just can't put my finger on it.

But no excuse for not clearing the

air with his daughter. Shame on that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This BS 'writer' needs a fucking editor!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

A good story right to the end when you just had to throw in the god bothering crap.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonalmost 7 years ago
Dismal story with happy ending...

Lots of comments about being a cuckold; well, maybe so, at least by definition. My only question is why douchebag Victor wasn't reported? The UCMJ makes what he was doing illegal and Victor would have been hammered. Oh well.

I can't, in good conscience, criticize any member of the military, especially those serving during the 60's and 70's. Things were bad back then, for military and civilians alike. Remember all the riots? The "summer of love"? Yeah, I was just a little kid, but I still remember watching Walter Cronkite and wondering why everybody was so angry all the time. Everyday. Bad memories. Still a good story because it had a happy ending. Thanks!

SensualleeSensualleealmost 7 years ago
I believe every word

Having spent 23 Navy years, I have had occasions to observe many experiences similar to this one. I was lucky, as a Submariner I had to spend long months at sea without any kind of communications at all. My wife, bless her soul, essentially raised all six of our children almost by herself. She never strayed at all, of that I am certain.

And, we got married at 19. I guess it must me in the genes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Double Standard

It's worth a note: He screws around, but she can't? Well told, believable story, BTW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I read a few of the comments...

...and I wonder.

There are mentions that the other Lt should have been reported; my guess is that there would have been an element of pride from the writer Do you admit that you are somehow less of a man because your wife is cheating on you? I can't speak for America but from experience I know that there are such things as tour widows in Britain - I was picked up by a MILF in a supermarket in a garrison town and enjoyed several weeks of wonderful and very enthusiastic sex, initially unaware that she was actually the wife of a captain from a different unit to mine (I was introduced them both at a ball after he came back from Stan; we both acted innocent, as you would expect, and he seemed very much in love with her, the poor sap).

I was told that there were frequent wife swapping parties in units based in West Germany during the Cold War, but I was only ever invited to one sex party, and that was very much a multi national affair involving officers and civilians staff when I was seconded to a headquarters complex in Europe for three months. I was promised that there would be around 60 women for the 40-50 men, including some wives; it was probably fortunate for me that a motorcycle accident the afternoon before led to me having to cover someone else's duty.

But if there has been any recent punishments handed out for adulterous conduct unbecoming an officer in the British military then they have been kept very quiet.

Incidentally, is Margaret the real name of MaryAnn that got missed in the pre-publication clean up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Marriage????

Why feel sorry for this man? They wasn't in love when they marry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

too bad he couldn't get his daughter on board with what really happened

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Who gives a shit

Totally worthless story. Bang by bang by bang story. Divorce asshole I quit reading befor I finished page 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why

He should to shot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It is your job to make a story readable.

It is my job to then read it, not have to decipher it. A NEW PARAGRAPH IS FORMED EVERY TIME A DIFFERENT PERSON SPEAKS! If I have to try and figure out who the hell is talking inside the same paragraph you get 1 star.

bruce22bruce22about 6 years ago
The wars have always led to heartbreak

He was placed on the trail the day he was born. The idea of a young couple resisting

all these temptations when they hardly see each other is ridiculously low. I like his really tenacious attitude and rational behaviour.

Mordant96Mordant96about 6 years agoAuthor
A note on what I have found out after the story was published ; ~))

I took MaryAnne to lunch a few months ago. Why? I had some loose ends that I needed answers. She is 82 years old, fat, with rotten teeth and uses a walker. She told me a few things that I didn't know.

-- While we were in Key West she was fucking my squadron CO, regularly. I never knew.

-- At NAS Albany she was warned that if her lover continued to sleep over in the base housing she could be evicted. I never knew she let him sleep over with our three kids in the house. I wonder what she would have done if they did evict her?

-- I found Vince on Facebook, one of his three daughter's page. There is a pic of him with a cane, fat, and bald.

I am in excellent health, slim, with a full head of silver hair, and ride a motorcycle. My beautiful wife and I spend a few months each year in Madrid or Venice. We have a large house in Nicaragua with a indoor swimming pool.. We are celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary there next month. I have a Porsche, a Jaguar, and Donna drives a 370Z.

Life is good!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 6 years ago
How?

How did Hubby’s Sweetie2 get O-6 privileges?

And ... who was Margaret? Did M96 forger Sweetie’s name?

3*

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Morbidly horrible read

He was far too much of a wimp...he just rolled over and let life fuck him in the ass for way too long. Pathetic. And his ex never really learned a single thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Crap

Bad story. Might be true but really boring. And he/you ARE a wimp. Total bullshit

PencarrowPencarrowover 5 years ago
I SEE THAT THIS IS BASED ON A REAL-LIFE STORY

I read a comment you made on a DQS story and then read this story as a result.

Knowing that it's almost a real-life story made it much more interesting compared to how I would have viewed it as a work of total fiction. I guess all I can say is that you came out on top, and living well really is the best revenge. So kudos to you (maybe there is a god after all?).

As an aside, one of my favorite aircraft is the Vigilante. I saw these aircraft when I attended an "open ship" on the USS America, and the size of them really impressed me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cheating, even moreso with a fellow soilders wife

is grounds for a dishonorable discharge, why didnt he ever press charges?

And why didnt he ever explain to the bitch of the daughter that her mother had a ten yer long affair?

Him having had a vesectomy and her having had a pregnacy after that is proof she was cheating

266xxyz266xxyzover 5 years ago
Well...

Of course he was a squid. And a wimp. I must say tho that not all squids are wimps. However, at the end of his story where he thanks his unfaithful wife for the way things turned out for him in the end, is a true thing that happens. Some times your enemy turns out to be a friend in disguise. He ended up with a loving wife because of his ex. Some things similar to that have happened to me where I was betrayed by others but ended up smelling like a rose and way better off. A perceived enemy who shits on you may in the end be a real friend who unknowingly showers you with great gifts. Sure was my experience!

Ocker51Ocker51over 5 years ago
Stopped Reading

Just became to hard to continue to read, just no reality to this story what so ever.⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
White Lies

I believe that to carry on in a adult relationship. The past must be openned. I don't believe in "I don't want to know" because 99% of the times the cost will come later, as a unispected present. It's better for everybody to be true.

Bebop3Bebop3over 5 years ago
It Was Sort of Miraculous

That he was able to father children without having testicles.

Mordant96Mordant96over 5 years agoAuthor
Bebop3 -- to clairfy ::

I got the vasectomy after my third child, a son, was born. My wife complained birth control made her breakout in in brown spots. I hated condoms and were using spermicide foam that didn't work resulting in his birth. Interestingly, when speaking with Mary Jane at the lunch date she challenged the fact she had a tubular pregnancy because she was using birth control pills. I really had to laugh because why was she using the pill? That along proved she was fucking around. But, as I said earlier, she is suffering from Alzheimer and real memory loss. I am nearly a year younger and in perfect health.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Victor again

And blah blah blah

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Gotta Call Bullshit

A simple visit to the JAG and LTJG Asshole's career is dead. My best friend came back from a westpac to discover that his wife was back on the pill. Yup, he had had a vasectomy shortly after we returned from our previous fun in the sun, so, in theory, she didn't need the pill. She informed him she was moving him out so her squid boyfriend could move in. ElToro JAG got involved and she was told to get out, or face Courts Martial.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Lot of military deployments cause infidelity by both parties but not all

How strong your marriage and how much do you both believe in vows

They both didn't

So so story

3 stars

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Great

Great story about life in the.military. I hated the story you told, but loved the way you told it. Happy that you won the war and lived a happy ever after. Your description of MaryAnne sounds a lot like the girl who cheated on me ended up. Too bad you couldn't mess with LTJG Dickwad a little bit. Great story.

KRD19254KRD19254about 3 years ago

Interesting, but there is one point that I thought you would stick it to LtJG. When you were on the Admiral's staff - screwing a fellow officers wife is not condoned within. I figure the Admiral would ship that JG with 'for life orders' to McMurdo... Or at least bring him to Admirals-Mast to F the pricks career.

/

OMG, your remembrance of Subic was priceless. First time I ever read "LBFM" in print. Hell when we returned to Subic after our 30days on the gun line my LBFM was waiting for me on the pier the same way I left her 'freshly fucked' insuring I had no reason to butterfly. (my first WestPAC I stayed true as I thought I was married but later WestPAC's when I was single - well I made up for being true. I had plenty of peso-nality even in a jeepnee!

/

My Wisconsin high school sweetheart became my wife in 1974, until she ran off with another sailor to Hawaii while I was in Vietnam. The issue was she split when I was inland and never wrote me, I came back to San Diego to find her missing. Only on RimPAC (three months later) did I accidentally pass her on a Waikiki side walk. I was so distraught that I volunteered to go back hoping I'd catch a golden bullet. The bullet only got my knee cap, still smarted like hell. While on R&R from Balboa I met my current wife 43yrs ago. I did my 10yrs active getting out at the hump as a FTG1/CPO selectee - I realized my new wife was not one that could handle the 5yrs of sea time staring at me, our toddler needed a full time dad. My EX well I think she is on hubby #4, good luck - bitch.

/

6*, Hooyah, Salutes...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOL!

A TOTAL WIMP STORY right from the first. Huge WIMP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BORING..... enough said.

BabalooieBabalooieover 2 years ago

Good story about military life. I had to chuckle over the LBFM reference. It brought back some fond memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I get she was cheating but so was he with blowjobs if nothing else he admitted it so how the hell can he blame her. An he made hardly enough effort which he admitted again to contact her so he’s just as much to if not more so than her

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Great story. Well worth another read. One of my favorites with the military background, even though I'm not conversant in Squid.

Ocker53Ocker53about 2 years ago

This was just depressing not entertaining, this bloke needed to grow a set of balls⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I didn't like the storytelling. The hinting remarks of what was to come in the future killed any suspense. Could have been a great story. However, it fell off the cliff at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So poorly written. And what a dumbshit he was. Too many illogical aspects to the narra, but here’s one that really grated the sensibilities: that ALL of his kids did not know EXACTLY what their mother did.

.

1 *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There was a joke floating around during the very early years of the SouthEast Asia War Games (mid-50s, yes there were US military people in SE Asia in the 50s)

What is the difference between the Air FARCE and the boy scouts? The boy scouts had adult leadership.

Why the put down on the AF? Beginning in the mid to late 50s, a large number of the mid level and near senior enlisted men were retained beyond the Peter Principle - they were promoted beyond their level of competency. As these mid-level and "semi-senior" enlisted men began to feel the heat due to their incompetence, they began to take it out on anyone below them. I received countless complaints that had to be resolved and many promotions that had to be denied due to below standard evaluations.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous