Forklift Training: Lesson Review

Story Info
The night after her latest warehouse exploits.
1.3k words
4.47
1.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Fifth in the series)

I did get her to commit to coming over that night. The arrangement to give her an airtight experience in Receiving seemed to soften her up. I'm not saying I was falling for her. My heart was still too damaged from my divorce to do that. The thing was, I needed to feel her pussy. Feeling her ass on my cock that morning was wonderful. But I never got to feel her pussy that morning. I never got to taste her pussy. The promise she made me after was my driving force to get home to make a great dinner for her. As I started cooking the pasta, I was thinking about everything else. My house was still in order, so I didn't have to worry about trying to tidy up more.

As I was draining the pasta, I could hear a knock at my door. I put the pot down and went to open the door to find her standing there. I was unsure if she changed before coming over since I never saw her dress that morning. It was a pink dress covered by a pink jacket. I started to think she had a thing for pink. Her hair was down this time, the first since I've met her. She flashed a smile before looking at me.

"May I come in, Sir?" she asked.

The word Sir melted me a little. I motioned for her to enter before closing the door and offering to take her jacket. As we walked into my kitchenette, it was a bit uneasy. The last time she came to my apartment, she had an edge because she surprised me. This time, neither of us had an advantage. She watched from the bar as I finished putting together the spaghetti with meat sauce. Italian had always been something I could whip up due to my being raised by my mother. I turned with the dish and saw her looking at me.

"Italian?" she asked before smiling.

As we sat down to eat, I made sure to have some crusty bread to sop up the sauce. We enjoyed a pleasant dinner. There was mostly work talk, Lisa sharing some office gossip. Apparently, the girls were unsure why the Training Manager was pushing her to drive a forklift so much. The Facility Manager had been discussing a promotion for the Office Manager and there was talk of some lateral moves to cover spots. It wasn't long before dinner was done.

I poured her a second glass of wine before we adjourned to the living room. We both sat on the couch and began to chat more. I was thinking that it started to feel more like a date before she opened her mouth.

"So, Jack, was it your intention to have Johnson and Meyer team up on me this morning?"

I decided to come clean.

"No. My intention was to be ready in case you tried something. My plan was just to close the door, use you like I wanted, then open the door as if nothing happened. I wasn't counting on you wearing coveralls nor on them walking in while I had you in that compromising position."

She took a small swig of her wine.

"I'm not saying I hated it. I didn't. I dated Johnson a little bit before I was placed in the office. It was a nice reminder of what we had. I stopped dating him because of company policy."

"You could date him if you want. You just must be professional while you're on the clock."

She looked at me.

"Johnson's married."

I took a second to consider that.

'Oh, so not like dating."

"He was a good fuck. Thank you for helping me remember that."

It started feeling a bit more uncomfortable before she slipped towards me.

"Would you rather I dated someone else?"

I looked at her before responding.

"I'm not looking for a relationship right now. I'm still recovering from my divorce."

"Who said I wanted a relationship?" she asked as she backed up against the end of the couch.

She lay there, her legs wide open showing me her lack of underwear.

"Don't worry. I took a shower before coming over. It's all cleaned out."

I paused for a moment before I knelt and started feasting on her pussy. Since this little adventure with her started, I never tasted her straight from the source. It was as I was starting to feast that she slipped her hands in my hair. I concentrated on licking and biting her petals as much as I could. She tasted clean. It was arguably the best pussy I had ever tasted, not that I had many to compare it do. It was as I was getting into it that I felt her hands pulling my hair as if pulling me into hers. I heard her breathe the way I wanted to although it did mess up my plan to drive her to orgasm a little slower. I raised up and grabbed her by the wrist before I pulled her over my lap.

"What are you doing, Jack?" she asked me sounding alarmed.

"You came too quick," I said, my deeper voice starting to come out.

I started to spank her ass. I noticed the plug wasn't there this time. I started taking my time, rubbing her ass, and teasing her clit before letting my open hand slap her tight ass. She didn't struggle but seemed to be enjoying the attention. I didn't stop until her ass was deep pink and her breathing was ragged. I then pulled her onto my lap, so she was straddling me. I followed up with a deep kiss. We both pulled back before she smirked at me.

"Not looking for a relationship, huh?" she asked.

I pushed her onto the couch before I stood up to remove my pants and boxers. She moved herself into position, so I was able to sit down, and she went for my cock. This time, it was my turn to run my hands through her hair. She started straight sucking while I watched her. I needed this so much at that moment. I needed her mouth taking every inch of my cock. I needed to feel her tongue and throat. It was a few minutes before she slid onto my lap. I slipped into her pussy almost immediately.

"This is what you wanted this afternoon," she cooed.

I nodded my head as my hands went to her waist. I started to kiss her breasts through her dress while we fucked. It was more the loving kind of fucking that time. Neither of us trying to wrest control. It was just two people who wanted to fuck. We fucked like that for a bit, our lips kissing everywhere we could find. I was doing my best not to cum. At least, not cum so quickly. It was when she slid off me that she finally removed her dress, and I removed my shirt. Now we were totally naked.

"Bedroom, Jack?" she asked.

I smiled as I took her into my room. The bed was made like I always made it. She climbed on the bed, her pussy glistening already. I climbed behind her and shoved my full mast inside her. We started fucking harder then. I took my thumb and pressed her rosebud again before she moaned for me. I was tempted to pull out then, but I wanted her pussy.

I pulled out and flipped her over so I could play with her the old-fashioned way. As I looked in her face, she was enjoying herself. I then rose up and slipped off the bed so I could put her ankles on my shoulders to pound her harder. She was getting more excited by that point. I looked her in the face.

"Fill your pussy?" I asked.

"Yes, please Jack."

I kept driving in her until I started to fill her pussy. It felt different that time. I wasn't sure why until I climbed on the bed and wrapped my arms around her. We stayed like that for a while before she looked at me.

"I don't want to move," she whispered.

"Then don't."

We stayed like that for a while. I never realized how much I missed holding a woman in my arms before then.