Forklift Training: Trailer Practice

Story Info
She gets used to unloading a trailer, and getting loaded.
1.5k words
4
7.2k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This will be the fourth installment.)

As I was headed back to my apartment, I was curious if Lisa would make an appearance again. After all, she surprised me out of nowhere the night before. She somehow knew my address and my phone number. I underestimated the little minx's abilities apparently. Not to mention how wonderful feeling her pussy, lips, and ass against me. It had me hoping for another wonderful night.

I ate dinner, rested in my boxers and T-shirt, and stayed up an hour past the time she visited the night before. There was no sign of her. I was tempted to text her, but I didn't want to sound too thirsty. After all, even though she wasn't one of my subordinates, she was still my trainee for the forklift, and I didn't want to take her actions too deeply. For all I know, I was just a diversion while she fooled around with another bloke.

I went to bed that night alone, as I did every night. My bed may have felt cold normally, but the thought of someone who was turned on by me was a welcome thought. I slipped out of my boxers as I did every night as well as my T-shirt before I laid down on the bed. Normally, I would have some nice porn video to watch on my phone to help me get off. I was too motivated not to need it this time. Her pussy was all I needed. Remembering how tight it was, her moans, her juices coating my cock. It didn't take long for me to cum. As I fell asleep, I thought bout what her next lesson was about.

Normally, the next lesson was picking up a pallet. It's a simple operation where the trainee slides the forks into the pallet the standard way and raises it before I have them lower and slide out. There was something she said during the last lesson that kept buzzing in my head. It was then I had my idea.

I went to Receiving the next morning after clocking in. I walked to one of the far trailers that was almost unloaded already. I saw two gentlemen unloading at the last row. Normally, they throw the boxes on the conveyor and push them forward before unloading them on pallets. It was perfect.

"Hey, Johnson!" I yelled.

Johnson, the taller of the two, turned his head.

"Hey, Jack. Missing Receiving already?"

"I wish. Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure, whatcha need?"

"When you two are done with this trailer, don't have the yard guys pull it yet. I need it for my trainee today. She's gonna pull a pallet off the trailer."

"Sure thing."

I walked away for a bit before I went to my office. I sat at my desk for a little while catching up on things before I went back to Receiving. True to his word, Johnson left the trailer there. I grabbed a pallet jack and moved an empty pallet all the way to the end. I then closed the door and used the radio to let the yard know to leave that trailer in place until I let them know. I then looked around. The cameras were stationed all over the building. I knew there was one on the ceiling catacorner near that door. Luckily, I knew that if she was going to play dirty, I had an equalizer. There was no text this morning until about ten minutes prior.

"Are we meeting at the forklift area?" she asked.

I typed back, "Receiving."

There was no response this time. Perhaps she is starting to get the idea that I meant business, and this was important. I didn't know. I walked back to Receiving at the appointed time. I decided to use their forklift since it was already there. I made sure the check list was completed before I waited. It was about two minutes before she walked over. Surprisingly, she was dressed for conditions.

"Coveralls?" I asked.

She did a little twirl in them, her hair up in the trademark ponytail as always.

"I learned my lesson from yesterday when it came to being out here in drafty clothes," she said with that trademark twinkle in her eye.

We did the precheck as we did the day before. Then I slipped on the forklift myself to demonstrate how to lift the pallet. Again, she behaved, paying attention before it was her turn. It was then I walked while she drove until we were in front of the door I prepared.

"I figured you'd need a challenge," I said with a smirk of my own.

That piqued her interest. She watched as I opened the door and flashed the lamp in. I then showed her how to unlock the dock plate and how to ensure the trailer was chocked before driving in and picking up the empty pallet. As I pulled it out, she watched intently.

"Does everyone do this as part of training?" she asked.

"They do eventually. However, you seem like you want to get the certification done quicker than others. Am I right?"

She smirked a bit before it was her turn. This time, I took some receiving blankets and placed them on the pallet for added weight. I then watched as she tentatively did what I did. Pretending I wasn't impressed, I pushed the pallet at the other end again. Like I knew she would, she followed me into the trailer on foot to argue. It was when she turned away from me that I slipped my arm around her waist. She paused in shock before I quickly pulled the zip tie out of my pocket and bound her hands behind her back. I walked back towards the door, turned the lamp off and closed the door, with only the small bit of light at the bottom showing. I pushed her onto her knees.

"Open your mouth," I commanded as I pulled my cock out of my pants.

She obeyed before I slid my cock down her throat again.

"You disappointed me last night. I had to cum by myself thinking about you," I said almost seditiously.

I started fucking her throat while she took it like the good cocksucker she was. I had to pull back again, not wanting to waste my cum going down her throat. It was then I started to unzip her coveralls. I was shocked. I thought she'd be wearing a dress underneath. She wasn't. In fact, she was naked underneath. It was then she whispered something I was not expecting.

"There's a hole in the crotch of these. Are you going to fuck me?"

I was about to answer when the door opened slightly and Johnson and his partner walked in.

"Damn, Jack. I didn't know Lisa was your trainee."

Lisa looked at Johnson and smiled.

"Did you plan this?" she asked me.

"Not intentionally, but I think you should thank Johnson and Myers for emptying this trailer for us. Think you can handle it?"

She stayed on her knees as both men pulled out their cocks and pushed them in the direction of her lips. I pulled out my pocketknife and cut the zip tie so I could watch her service those two healthy black cocks. It didn't take long for me to appreciate the fact that Lisa was an expert cocksucker, especially of big black cocks.

"Jack, are you going to let them fuck me also?"

I looked at the men and smiled.

"Take off your coveralls."

As she slipped out of them, we took a few blankets and covered the pallet. Myers lay on the pallet while Lisa climbed on and slid her tight pussy onto his shaft. She started fucking him earnestly before Johnson slipped in behind her and started teasing her ass with his cock. She shrieked loudly as the first quarter of his cock slipped into her. I watched as these two teamed up on that little slut, using her like she wanted. I walked in front of her and slid my cock back in her mouth. I was keeping track of time as we started to edge closer.

"Johnson, pick a hole."

"I want her throat."

"Myers?"

"Pussy."

We took our positions and kept driving into our hole of choice. It was when we started cumming in them that she started moaning. By the time we had our cocks drained and our pants put together, Johnson was already headed towards the door of the trailer.

"Hey Jack, we have about ten minutes before the rest of the department returns. We'll keep everything covered while she gets dressed," Johnson said.

Lisa was sliding back into her coveralls as I went close to her.

"Was that okay?" I asked.

She looked a bit ticked off initially. Then she smiled.

"I owe you one later. Can I come over tonight?"

"Sure can. Want me to make dinner also?"

"As long as you eat my pussy for dessert."