Forklift Training: Video and Test

Story Info
He starts her training, she starts her negotiating.
2.2k words
4.39
4.8k
6
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This was inspired by a Litster who mentioned how she wanted to learn how to drive a forklift as we chatted about my day job. So this goes out to her. I do not advocate workplace shenanigans like this though because depending on the environment, this could be considered harassment.)

I have been working for the same warehouse for several years. I started as an entry level floor guy and transitioned into their Safety Officer just this past January. Contrary to popular belief, I am not what folks consider a "corporate guy". I work to take care of my bills, to pay the alimony I owe the tramp I divorced a few years ago who cheated on me, to keep myself with a roof over my head and fed. Most of my coworkers consider me a no bullshit kind of guy. It has helped me avoid a ton of problems.

There was this new hire named Lisa who started here two months ago. She started on the floor initially before she was moved into the main office two weeks later. Rumor had it that she blew the Office Manager for that gig, but I've known Greg long enough to know that he wouldn't risk his marriage for some younger girl. Lisa was blond, 5'3" with a chest that was just perfect for her athletic body. Rumor had it that she was a runner back in college. It made sense considering her physique. Still, even though she wasn't one of my subordinates, I stayed away from her just because I didn't need that drama in my life.

Turned out the Training Manager wanted to roll out a new policy where everyone in the office had to have the same certifications as folks out on the floor. Luckily, the company had always promoted from within. Every person in the office from the Facility Manager to the newest aide used to work on the floor in some form or fashion. It was when the Training Manager was looking at his spreadsheet that he called me into his office. Now, Kyle and I technically were at the same level. Kyle had two months on me though, so he was technically senior to me. He almost never held it over me until that day in the office.

"Jack, how long would it take to certify Lisa on the forklift?" he asked me.

"Does she have experience?"

"She didn't indicate any on her resume."

"Damn, Kyle. Teaching her is going to take a few weeks depending on how quickly she picks up."

"You have time to do that?"

I thought about it. We had a safety meeting next week I had to set up the Powerpoint on. There were no new hires as of yet, but I couldn't see a reason not to.

"When can I have her?"

"I'll talk to Wendy and find out. Lisa's the only one in the office who isn't forklift certified."

"Why can't we use Charles to train her? I just certified him as a trainer two weeks ago."

"Honestly, Charles is a bit of a perv. Although Lisa is single, I don't feel comfortable having that young punk near her. I don't need another sexual harassment charge. I know you'll respect her and keep your distance."

He had a point. Charles seemed to have a way with sleeping with every young female that was hired. I was against making him a trainer, but it was impressed on me by the Facility Manager that I needed a backup, especially if I was to move up. Charles seemed to be the right fit even if he was a horn dog. A week later, Wendy sent me an email detailing that I would have an hour with Lisa each day for three weeks. She was to be totally certified. So I found the forklift video and waited until the first appointment the next day.

The good thing about the training room was that there were no windows to distract anyone while they watched the required videos. The downside was that there was also no way for anyone to be watched to ensure no impropriety was going on. When I had a video to show, there were usually two people in the room at the same time for my safety as well as theirs. Unfortunately, no one else was available to be there with us. So, it was Lisa and me. She arrived on time and walked into the room right after I set the video up. I turned and was floored with the outfit she chose.

It started with her hair. She had it put up in a ponytail as she always did. Her makeup was conservative except for the dark red lipstick. She wore a conservative dress. It was blue, knee length. She had a modest while cardigan over her arms. Her shoes were matching the dress but had a slight heel on them. She looked really gorgeous to be honest and I could feel my resolve crumble a little.

"Am I the only one?" she asked.

"I'm afraid so."

"I thought Charles was going to train me."

"I was asked to do it by Kyle. His initiative hinges on you learning how to drive a forklift. Do you have any experience?"

She looked down on the ground.

"No," she whispered.

I went ahead and dimmed the lights before hitting play on the video. The videos they give us for certain training are a bit long and boring. Luckily, I had my phone to keep me occupied. Unfortunately, Lisa wasn't very attentive.

"Isn't this the same video they showed during Orientation?" she asked.

I thought about it for a moment before realizing she was correct. I started to apologize before I hit pause. It was then I noticed that she started to undo her sweater. I discovered that the conservative dress was sleeveless under the sweater.

"So, we are in a private room right now. It's kind of warm, isn't it?"

I started to say something before she removed her sweater and looked at me.

"Is it required that I watch the video again?"

"No, not really. I thought you might have wanted a refresher before you took the written test."

"Written test?"

"I have everyone take a written test to indicate that they understand the basics before we start the practice. Most go through extensive training before we hire them. I was trying to allow you a chance to remember everything."

She paused for a moment before I saw her eye sparkle. I was unsure what it meant.

"Okay, Jack. What must I score to keep going with the training?"

"Eighty percent. You can miss four questions."

"Are they easy questions?"

"They're decent. Why do you ask?'

"I want to try the test."

"Okay, but if you miss five, I have to push back your schedule a week."

"Why?"

"Company policy."

I could see her thinking about it. She then smiled.

"I'm sure I'll pass it."

Against my better judgement, I gave her the test. Then I took my spot at my desk while I watched her. I was unsure if she was being cocky or if she was just not wanting to sit through the boring video. It took fifteen minutes for her before she looked up.

"I think the questions were mid-range."

I smiled.

"We'll see."

I took the test from her and went back to my desk to look at the answer key. There were a few questions that had scratch outs on them. It was when I finished that I looked at her. Her face dropped when she saw the look on my face.

"How many did I miss?"

"Five."

"Only five?"

"Yeah. Want to know which ones they were?"

I saw her head drop.

"Fuck."

I thought about it before I walked closer. As I did, Lisa went to her knees.

"Are you okay?" I asked before she looked up at me with that sparkle in her eye.

"Just thought I'd persuade you to change the grade," she said as she reached for my belt.

I attempted to pull away.

"Are you crazy? We can't do that."

"We can't or you afraid to?"

I looked at her.

"Think about it, Jack. The only two people who know I failed the test are you and me. There's no camera in here nor is anyone going to disturb us because you have the red light on. I'll give you the best blowjob you've ever had, and you change one answer to say I passed. It'll be our secret. Whaddya say?"

I paused for a moment. She made a bunch of good points. I guess I was pondering too long before she had my bet undone and my pants to my ankles. She pulled down my red boxer briefs before my cock made the decision for me.

"Hello!" she said. "Oh, you might want to turn the video back on to hide the noise, Sweetie."

I did as she said as she started licking up and down my length. It was then I decided to show this girl that she couldn't do this to everyone. I took her ponytail in my hand and shoved my cock down her throat. The look in her eyes was priceless. Her eyes were wide open as I shoved four inches of my shaft in her mouth.

"I have a feeling you're a cocktease," I told her. "Let's see how well you can take the whole thing."

I started to fuck her mouth. I only used the first four inches initially before I let her get too comfortable. I then slid in the next two inches. She was looking at me in surprise. I guess she didn't expect me to do this kind of thing. The thing is if I was going to get in trouble for fucking someone on the clock, I wanted my money's worth. She started to pull back before I stopped her.

"Giving up already?" I asked her teasingly.

I watched as she unzipped her dress and removed it, revealing her lacey blue bra underneath. I also noticed she had no matching underwear to go with it. It was my turn to be surprised.

"I just want to be more comfortable before you fuck my throat, Sir," she whispered before she took my cock into her mouth again.

Except, she went past where I pushed in and was touching her nose to my groin for a moment as it slipped in her throat. I watched as she slipped her hand down to touch her cunt while I fucked her throat. I was not expecting that. She used her other hand to squeeze around my cock near my balls hard. That was probably the only thing stopping me from shooting down her throat. When she pulled back that time, she smiled at me before bending over the desk.

"I thought you wanted to just blow me," I asked.

"Fuck that. I need my cunt stretched out. Now stop being a pussy and fuck mine."

I felt myself getting a little pissed. So, I unceremoniously walked up to her prior to slamming into her cunt. She was unbelievably tight. It felt vice-like on me. I started fucking her over the desk, watching her undo her bra as I did. I then started to taunt her.

"I guess your husband doesn't fuck you like this, does he?"

"What husband? I divorced his ass six months ago. He'd rather suck dick than fuck me," she retorted back. "Now fuck me. I want to earn that question fix."

I kept taking her pussy, stretching it out while she took it like a champ. I started slapping her ass at the same time before I pressed my thumb against her rosebud. She started thrashing. I had to put a hand over her mouth to keep her screams quiet. She then started taunting me a bit.

"I want you to cum all over my tits. Think you can do that, Safety guy? I want to wear your cum under my dress the rest of the day to make sure I remember to study for the practice stuff tomorrow."

I pulled out and started to stroke my cock before she went back on her knees. She pressed her B-cups together before sticking her tongue out. It was too much of a tantalizing target. I felt my cock shoot out, covering her tits and face with my spunk. She opened her eyes and smiled as she sat there. I fell back against my desk and started to pull my pants up.

"Wait a sec," she whispered before she took my cock into her mouth.

I felt her suck me a bit before she opened her mouth to show she swallowed what went into it.

"Am I a good slut?" she asked.

I smiled as I pulled my pants up. The video had five minutes to go,

"You may want to make yourself presentable before I hit the stop button."

She grabbed her bra and handed it to me. I looked at her questioningly.

"Do you collect souvenirs?" she asked.

I shook my head.

"It's better if there's no evidence."

"Suit yourself," she answered as she slipped it back on.

Before the video was done, she was presentable again. I fixed two answers, so it looked like she passed. As she left the room, she looked at me and smiled.

"See you tomorrow, Sweetie."

It was going to be an interesting few weeks.