Former Coworkers Reunited - Ch. 02

Story Info
Continued story of Former Coworkers Reunited at an agency.
1.2k words
4.67
1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 04/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
900RMK
900RMK
12 Followers

He waited for the door to close before his "what in the fuck" moment hit him like a freight train and he bolted upright and ran to the door, throwing it open with more force than he intended.  He was surprised to find her facing him with a huge smile on her face as she said "gotcha" and put her arms around his neck, leaning in to kiss his lips while pushing him back in his room. 

As the door closed their kissing became more and more passionate as he pulled her closer to him. It was clear where this was heading, but also clear that he was going to enjoy every moment he had with her.  The recording in his mind would be played back over the coming years and he wanted to memorize everything about her.  For the right then and there, he was absolutely content to taste her kisses as she probed his mouth with her tongue. 

After what seemed like an eternity, she broke the kiss, engaging those dimples and smiling in a way that only she could.  "You are making me feel like a teenager again" she told him, not removing her arms from around his neck.  He smiled back pushing back from her and spinning her around, grabbing both her hands from behind her and placing them high against the door.  He told her "Those don't move until I tell you." And then moved her beautiful dark hair to the right side of her neck, leaving the left side completely free. 

He ran his arms around her waist as he began to kiss her neck, slowly moving them up over her shirt until he had both of her voluptuous breasts in each of his hands.  She felt as his hands began to squeeze and knead, but with those damn kisses on her neck she was having a hard time focusing.  He continued to work her on her tits and she started to moan softly and then felt as he was pulling up her cami.  It was form fitting but came up easily as he instructed her to pull her hands from the door just long enough to fully remove her shirt and then to put them back. 

FUCK! He thought he had wanted her literally from the first time he saw her decades prior and here she finally was.  He unclasped her bra and pulled her hands down to remove it, but quickly put them right back into place on the door.  As his hands when back to her now bare breasts, she felt the electricity from them and could feel a slight tremble emanate from his body.  His fingers found her nipples, soft, delicate and as he began to roll his fingers around them, they reacted as he hoped.  Coming fully erect, the sensations that she was now feeling continued to assure that she was getting more and more turned on. 

He then moved her hair to the left side of her neck and began to plant kisses there, moving to her cheek when she turned her head and kissed him on the mouth.  She was topless, her breasts were in his strong hands and as they kissed, she felt her need and desire continue to grow.  This kiss had more heat in it than the last and she could not help but let a small moan escape her as they continued.  He loved hearing her moan and this was his cue to release her right nipple and slowly slide his hand down the front of her leggings. 

As he reached her pussy, he found that she was absolutely soaked and taking this for a very positive thing, he began to slide his hand on the top of her leggings.  Quickly finding the right spots in her now swollen pussy, he continued to slide his fingers up and down, drawing from her moan after moan.  He did this for some time, simply enjoying the sounds of her pleasure, all the wile the need in his cock was building. 

He knelt and removed her shoes, and then once again performed that amazing erotic task of removing her leggings.  He now had her completely naked, hands pressed against the door and as he stood, he stopped to kiss her tattoo at the small of her back and to look at this gorgeous being that was standing in front of him. 

He than took her by the hands and led her to his bed, where he had her kneel on her hands and knees.  Removing his clothes in record time, she felt him position himself behind her, slowly running his bare cock up and down her swollen and sensitive pussy.  After a short tease, she felt his cock begin to slide into her and arched her back to provide him the most perfect access.  She then heard him moan into her, the feeling of being united taking over his senses. 

She heard him softly tell her that she felt amazing and that she was so incredibly tight around his cock.  Her eyes were closed tightly as she was letting every sensation of that moment be processed by her brain.  This was her domain now she was an accomplished lover, and she knew it.  She began to move her hips as she felt his hands on each side of her, slowly thrusting inside of her.  Again another moan escaped her and she involuntarily moved her right hand to her right nipple and began to work it over in such a way to accentuate her pleasure. 

He was picking up some tempo now and she was focused on every thrust he made, every caress of his hands on her hips and how gentle he was being with her.  While she enjoyed his gentleness, she wanted to cum and told him to "slap my ass."  She felt has his hand contacted with her amazing ass, but the sting of his strike was light and she turned to him and let him know that "her girlfriend slaps harder than that." He took the hint and then next strike she felt was strong and filled with his passion.  That was all it took for her next orgasm to let loose and she leaned into it, moaning in pleasure as he continued to fuck her from behind. 

The sound of her moaning was all it took for his building orgasm to hit its crescendo and he knew that that he was about to cum.  He asked her where she wanted it and she told him that if he pulled out, he would never again see any part of her naked body.  Thrust after thrust continued and she heard as his breathing stopped, felt has his cock convulsed and released all that it had been holding back.  She cherished the feeling of her lover cumming inside of her and she clenched her kegels in a such a way to intensify his orgasm. 

It worked and she felt him stop his thrusting and simply be inside her.  She slowly dropped her hips to the bed, smiling as she felt needed, desired and loved.  She looked back at him, hairy chested and completely content and she said "that was a good first round, come and snuggle with me for a while until you can go again."  As he took the role of big spoon and wrapped her in his arms, he took notice of just how lucky he was to have this time with her and thought to himself, "it is going to be a good week." 

900RMK
900RMK
12 Followers