Former Coworkers Reunited

Story Info
A man attends a conference and is met by a former coworker.
2k words
4.24
6.4k
10
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 04/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
900RMK
900RMK
17 Followers

He hated travelling.  Hated dealing with the flights.  Hated relying on a phone to direct him where he was going. Hated checking into the hotel and most of all he hated ironing his clothes upon arrival.  This trip was no different.  He was just one of hundreds of participants in this particular conference sponsored by the agency and he had already decided that this meeting was going to be a gigantic waste of time. 

He finally got to his hotel, unpacked and went out to get some water, rockstar and some crown.  He was in an unfamiliar city, but everywhere had a Walmart and in the Walmart parking lot he also found a liquor store.  He bought what he thought he needed to get him through the 4 day conference, found a quick place to grab a bit to eat and headed back to get caught up on all the work he missed while travelling. 

He finished his work, quickly ironed his clothes, enjoyed his nightcap, had his water and called it an early night.  He actually slept well and woke up early and refreshed.  Put his computer in his bag and headed out to the facility early enough to get a seat in the back.  He found a great spot and setup enough of his crap next to him that folks would have to think twice about sitting there.  He mingled just enough to meet expectations and sat back down and started to try to get some work done prior to the conference starting. 

His senses first picked out someone invading his space and trying not to be conspicuous he looked out of his peripheral vision to see someone pushing his stuff on the floor.  He was immediately annoyed and looked up with his best "What in the absolute fuck" look and to his incredible astonishment it was her.  Smiling that 10,000 watt smile she gave him a wink and said "are you going to move your shit so I can sit here." 

He immediately stood up and instead of moving his "shit," he walked to her and embraced her in such a hug that there was no mistaking his genuine affection for her.  Their longtime friendship had resulted in them often sharing secrets that they trusted with no other.  There was no question he had deep feelings for this beautiful woman, and she looked absolutely incredible.  As he held her in his arms, he felt her firm breasts press up against him and he loved it.  The feel of her, the smell of her, the nearness of something he had desired for so freaking long and here she was. 

They broke their embrace and as he looked at her he thought he noted a slight blush to her cheeks as she again pointed to the rest of his stuff in her chair. "If you don't move it, I will" she said jokingly and he scrambled to put it all back in his bag and set it by his chair.  She sat down and he looked at her with a quizzical look, wondering how the hell fate had delivered them to the same place at the same time, but also not willing to tempt karma any further. 

She told him that her new boss had asked her to go at the last minute and that she was here representing him and their home organization.  They talked throughout the day only as old friends could do and somewhere in that time he asked her if she had dinner plans.  She noted that she wanted to go with the group, and he requested that perhaps she might be willing to go with plan B.  She asked about it and he said he would just pick her up at 7 that evening and when she told him her hotel he was once again amazed that it was the same hotel he was staying in.  He asked her what room and she once again told him and he was floored with his good luck as it was only 5 rooms down the hall from him. 

He opted not to share that with her, but told her that he would pick her up at 7 and that they would have a lovely evening catching up.  He went back to his hotel and found a super nice restaurant, worthy of her beauty, and called for reservations.  As he pulled the car around from the back to the front of the hotel, she came walking out and it would seem that she was expecting to meet royalty as she wore a dress that hugged her curves perfectly.  She looked amazing and he felt underdressed as she walked out.  Upon arriving at the restaurant, his fears were quickly put to rest as he recognized nobody was looking at him, rather they were rightfully focused on her. 

She not only looked elegant, but her stunning curves were accented perfectly by her attire, with her dress embracing her ass in such an amazing way, she was completely perfect.  They were seated and had an exceptional evening enjoying great food, she enjoyed plenty of good wine, and he could not have been happier with the company he was with. 

He took her back to the hotel and she was surprised when they drove around back and he parked, opening up her door and heading into the hotel.  She was quick to point out that she did not need his help to get to her room and he had to let her know that this was not an ego thing and to just let him walk her up.  She finally acquiesced and as they got to her door, she informed him, very politely that he would not be joining her in her room.  He laughed and told her that his was just down the hall and gave her a hug and told her that unlike her, he would gladly accept her company at any time. 

He got back to his room, changed into some shorts and a tee shirt, poured some crown and had just sat on his couch when he heard his phone chime.  He picked it up and it was her, thanking him for the evening and asking what he was doing.  He let her know that he was enjoying a drink and she of course had a few things to say about that.  They texted back and forth until she finally said "this is dumb, I am coming over to see you." 

He agreed fully and as she knocked on his door, his heart was absolutely racing.  He opened the door to find her in a hoodie and leggings, holding a glass of wine that she had found somewhere.  He invited her in and she came in and sat on his couch.  He sat next to her and she set her wine down and told him that this was a terrible idea and would lead to nowhere good.  He laughed and pulled her to him in an embrace that was no longer that of just "old friends."   

She looked into his eyes and he told her that she was so amazingly beautiful and he just wanted one night with her.  She smiled and in his mind he said "fuck it" and went in to lightly touch her lips with his kiss.  She sat there, somewhat stunned as he kissed her lips and went down to her neck.  That was apparently the right button to push as she tilted her head to the side to give him better access.  He continued to kiss her neck, all over, but not sucking anywhere for too long as to not leave a mark.  He moved back to her lips and this time as he kissed her, she returned his passion and kissed him deeply. He pulled off her hoodie to find her in a camisole, but was pleasantly surprised that she was not wearing a bra. 

He pulled the straps of her cami down and in short order he was looking at the most glorious pair of breasts he had ever seen.  She made some comment about the cost once again, but he did not hear her as his lips found her left nipple.  He pulled her puffy nipple into his mouth, squeezing her breast with his hand and heard her hold in a breath, savoring the feeling of his lips on her.  Her nipple became erect almost immediately based on his touch and he loved the how petite, but hard it was.  He wasted no time continuing to feast on her amazing tits.  She moaned lightly and encouraged him to keep going.  He was there to please her and continued to suck her nipple into his mouth, taking a good portion of her breast in with each pull.  She was breathing heavily at this point and so he decided to switch to her other breast and used the same technique on the right side, pulling her inside as he kneaded her breast.  She tasted amazing and he knew that he wanted to taste more of her, but wanted to take his time. 

While continuing to suck on her nipples, he found his hands wandering down to her leggings, finding her legs spreading on their own.  He took that opportunity to run his hand between her legs, face buried on her right breast and loved hearing her moan.  His fingers traced downward and parted her lips, finding that her leggings were absolutely soaked.  He loved that she was turned on and broke away to look in her eyes.  At that moment, he felt her lift her ass and knew that she wanted him to remove any potential barriers. 

He took that opportunity to do just that.  Pulling off her shoes and leggings, finding her completely commando he knew that she wanted this as bad as he did.  As he dropped to his knees on the floor, he began kissing her thighs while spreading her apart.  He found her completed bare, not a trace of hair adorned her amazing pussy.  He found that he could wait no more and as his tongue reached her clit, she gripped his head moaning fervently.

His tongue continued to provide her pleasure as he traced the velvety folds of her pussy.  Pulling from her the most tasty juices he had ever experienced.  Carefully sliding his finger inside her, he kept up the activities on her clit and found that she was arching her back into the couch, driving her clit further into his mouth.  He continued to slide his fingers inside her and she continued to moan until she informed him that she was going to cum. 

He told her to let it go and once again pulled her clit into his mouth to please her in ways that she loved.  Her orgasm was strong and she pulled his face deeper into her pussy as she rode that wave, loving every sense of pleasure that her brain was processing.  He did not stop and continued to slide his soaked fingers in and out of her pussy, lapping at her cum as she exploded into his waiting mouth.  He continued to pursue her and continued to taste every juice that she had to offer him, savoring every moment they had together. 

When her O had finally subsided, she grabbed his face and pulled it to her, kissing him deeply before telling him that she was completely spent for the night, but thanked him for what he had just given her.  He did not protest, rather he told her that she was breathtaking and that he would remember this night for the entirety of his life.  She put back on her clothes, walked to his room door and put her hand on the knob.  She then turned back and walked to him, kissing him deeply, passionately, assuring that he knew she was feeling the same thing he was. 

She then reached down and felt his hard cock, telling him "you should do something about that" as she walked out the door. 

900RMK
900RMK
17 Followers