Former Roommates Connect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adani
adani
112 Followers

My friend turned to her and smiled hesitantly.

'I'll take that as a yes,' she said, and she moved towards my friend. She did the same as she did to me, as I watched the two women closely. She motorboated her, and then grabbed her by the back of her head and pushed her face into her tits. She slid her tits up and down my friend's face, then moved back a little and motorboated her again. Eventually she moved back, and I had the feeling that the stripper was enjoying it as much as my friend clearly was.

'Wow,' my friend said to the stripper. 'That was amazing. I've never done that with a woman before. I love boobs, but I've never actually touched someone else's before.'

The stripper smiled but didn't say anything. Then she took off her panties and started dancing in front of us again.

'What happens now,' my friend asked me.

'Well, now she will dance for us, and we can ask her to do anything else. She may or may not do it, depending on whether she is allowed to, or whether she likes us. Is that right?' I asked the stripper.

'That's it exactly,' she said. 'What would you like me to do?'

'Well, I'd like you to sit on that chair with your legs spread wide for us.'

'I'm not sure about that,' my friend said.

'What's wrong?' the stripper asked.

'Well, I love boobs, but the thought of another woman's pussy makes me a little uncomfortable.'

'It's just a pussy,' she said, and she sat down and did what I asked.

My friend wasn't looking at her pussy, but I was. It was beautiful.

'What do you think?' I asked my friend.

She hesitated a moment, and turned to look at me. 'It is not as bad as I thought it would be. It looks,' she paused for a moment, 'interesting. And the sight of her sitting with her legs spread wide, playing with her nipples, is a turn on. The feeling of spreading your legs is a turn on for most women, I think. We spend our whole lives worried about doing it in public, so it is kind of taboo. Seeing her like that is hot.

'You know I'm right here, don't you?' the stripper asked.

'Haha, of course,' I said. 'How do you feel about sitting like that,' I asked.

'Well, I like if it you like it,' and she smiled. I smiled back, recognizing that she was saying what she thought we wanted to hear, just like she was supposed to.

Not long after she got up and stood on the couch, with one foot either side of my hips, and her pussy just about on my face. She swayed to the music, moving her pussy closer to my face, so that it was gently brushing my nose from time to time. I felt a hand on my hand, and I closed around it.

'What's that like,' my friend asked in a hushed voice that I only just heard above the music.

At that moment the stripper moved off the couch and back onto the chair, she immediately spread her legs onto the arms of the chair and rubbed her clit a couple of quick times before stopping.

'Whew,' I said. 'What's that like? Well, it was everything I could do not to just try to bury my tongue in her pussy. Apart from that, it was awesome. She is so soft and smells great. Do you want one? I guess they would be called a face dance?'

Both me and the stripper looked over at my friend. She hesitated. But the stripper didn't. She got up and moved onto the couch in the same position she had just been with me. My friend didn't recoil, she sat there and let the stripper rub her pussy on her face. She seemed to be making more contact than she did with me. I felt a hand squeeze mine, then release it. I noticed that my friend moved her hand to her pussy and seemed to be rubbing it through her dress. I looked up and the stripper was now clearly pushing her pussy into my friend's face. She had her hands on the back of her head and was sliding up and down her face, with her nose definitely rubbing her clit. Then I looked back and my friend's hand and saw that it was now under her short dress. Her legs had opened a bit and she was clearly rubbing her pussy.

'Wow, this is killing me,' I said. 'Watching a beautiful woman push her pussy into my beautiful friend's face, while she is rubbing her pussy under her dress. Fucking hell.'

The stripper then stopped what she was doing and moved away from my friend. She sat back down again in the now familiar pose, again quickly rubbing her clit before moving her hands away and back to her nipples. I looked at my friend's hand and she had taken it away from her pussy, and was looking at the stripper.

'Don't stop on my account,' the stripper said, looking my friend in the eye.

I was watching closely as my friend slowly moved her legs apart, and pulled her dress up a little, and it wasn't very long to start with. Then she moved her hand under her dress and seemed to be rubbing her clit with her thumb. Her fingers were, I assumed, rubbing her pussy outside her panties.

The stripper kept looking, then eventually, reluctantly said, 'Ok, that's really hot, but you actually shouldn't be doing it. It is against the rules. And, while we are at it, that's actually the end of the dance guys. Thanks so much, I had a lot of fun, and hope you did too.'

I looked at my friend, who had rosy cheeks and was breathing hard.

'I think I can speak for both of us when I tell you that we enjoyed it a lot.'

With that, we left the private room, and left the club. We didn't really talk on the way back to my apartment, just sat in the back of the taxi and held hands.

Part 3

We walked through the door, close it behind us and then we both took a deep sigh at the same time.

'Snap,' she said.

'Haha, exactly. Well, what did you think?'

'That was not quite what I expected.'

'But you liked it?'

She looked at me, 'I did, it was awesome. Thanks so much for coming with me and making me feel safe.' Then she kissed me on the cheek and hugged me.

It was a great hug, as usual. I could feel her tits pushing against me and that, combined with the thoughts of the strip club, made me start to get hard. It wasn't the first time I got hard hugging her, but I would always quickly disengage if I felt it coming on. This time I just ignored it.

'So, is that what I think it is?' she asked.

'Yes, sorry. It is just an automatic reaction.'

'I know dummy. It is fine. I don't mind. It's kind of nice to know that I can turn someone on.'

'Well, you sure can,' and with that I straightened up and pulled away.

She looked down at my crotch and smiled.

'Don't!' I said, defensively. 'It's embarrassing.'

'Don't be embarrassed, it is fine. I'm not embarrassed. It is not like I haven't seen a bulge before.' She reached out and slid a finger along the length. Then she giggled, 'sorry, I shouldn't have done that.'

Now it was my turn to not be embarrassed. 'Don't be embarrassed, it's fine. I'm not,' I mimicked, and laughed.

She laughed too, then said, 'Ok, the drink is definitely talking now, and being horny from that stripper.' She was looking at me now, then she took a step backwards. She slipped off her shoes, reached to the straps on her shoulders and slid them off. Then she twisted the dress around and undid the zip at the back. She was still looking at me as she slid the dress down her body. She stopped just before revealing her nipples.

'Don't say anything,' she said. 'I feel like I'm the stripper now, do you like what you see? Just nod or shake your head.'

I looked her in the eyes and smiled, then nodded.

She started sliding the dress down again, uncovering her tits completely, and then kept going until the dress was bunched at her waist. She came over and took my hands in hers, then put them on her tits.

I took her nipples in my fingers and tweaked them both, then squeezed them with my whole hand.

'That feels good, keep going,' she said.

I kept squeezing them, alternating my gaze from her tits to her eyes. Then I moved around behind her. I quickly took off my jacket and shirt, then I reached around and grabbed her tits again and held her close. I pushed my cock against her, then tweaked her nipples again.

'That's great, but not what I want right now.' She took my hands away and turned around to face me. She took my face in her hands, then slid her arms further behind my head, and pulled my face towards her tits. I didn't need any more help, and I quickly leaned forward and took a nipple in my mouth. I licked round and round her nipple, leaving a trail of saliva, then licked all the way across to the other nipple and did the same. I licked all over her breast, then moved back to the other one and did the same. Then I went back to the middle and licked up and down between her tits. She pushed her tits together and jiggled back and forth, motorboating me. Then I pulled back and looked at her. I couldn't help but start to laugh.

'How dare you,' she said.

'Sorry, I can't help it. The motorboating was awesome, but funny too.'

Then she laughed. 'I know, I was giggling to myself too. But you have ruined the mood!'

'I'm sorry. Really sorry. Like, really, really sorry. The mood was awesome, and I was really enjoying myself. Were you?'

'Of course. You think I got these puppies to keep them to myself? They deserve to be free.'

'They sure do,' I agreed. Then I asked, 'So, what now?'

'Well, right now I need to finish something I started.' She kept looking at me and moved her hands to the dress at her waist. She started pushing it down a bit, wriggling as it was going over her hips. Eventually it got past and fell the rest of the way down her legs, revealing the fact that she was not wearing panties. Also, that she was clean shaven. She looked at me, then reached down to her pussy and slowly rubbed her clit.

'Hang on, did you have no panties on when you were rubbing yourself at the club?' I asked.

'I was doing more than just rubbing myself,' she said, and laughed.

I looked at my beautiful naked friend, her tits still glistening from my licking, and her hand rubbing her clit.

'Wow,' I said. 'You are really incredible. What now?'

'Well, I don't know about you, but I need to come. Ordinarily I would say that I need to be fucked, but, I'm worried that it will affect what we have. I love our friendship. I won't risk that, but I am really horny and you looked after me at the strip club. I don't want to just hide in my room and masturbate. It seems a bit silly at this point.'

'Ok, that is fine. What about you go and get your vibrator, and we go outside so you can use the deck chair again. I'll sit opposite you and watch,' I paused for a moment then continued, 'and remind me later to ask you why you brought a vibrator on a 3-day visit!'

'Haha, I'll tell you now. It is because I really like my vibrator! Also, when I get back, you better do more than watch, you need to come too.'

'Ok, you talked me into it.'

We both stood there for a moment. She was still rubbing herself and watching her was turning me on so much, I didn't want to break the moment. I undid my pants, and took them off, and my socks, and shirt. I stood in front of her naked for a moment, then turned and went outside to arrange the chairs.

Shortly afterwards the door slid open and she walked through. She went to sit on the chair, the one she had masturbated on earlier in the day, and hooked her legs over the arms, showing me her pussy.

'Well,' I said, 'I now know that you have beautiful eyes, a beautiful smile, a great ass, great tits, AND a beautiful pussy.'

'Aww, thanks hun.'

'Are you going to put that vibrator in it?'

'I sure am. Are you going to start rubbing that cock of yours?'

'I sure am.'

I started rubbing my cock and watched as she turned on the vibrator. She rubbed it against her clit, gently at first and then harder.

'What are you thinking about,' I asked.

She smiled. 'I'm thinking about that stripper. I'm thinking about how hot she was. What about you?'

'I'm thinking about you and how hot you look sitting there like that, with your legs open and a vibrator in your hand.'

'Aww, that's sweet,' she joked. 'Are you trying to make me feel guilty because I didn't say I was thinking about you?'

'Hahaha. Damn. I thought I was more subtle than that. You got me sweetie. Ok. I'm definitely thinking about how hot you look, but I'm also thinking about that stripper.'

'What about her?'

'I'm thinking about her with her legs spread wide.'

'You really do have a thing about that, don't you?'

'I really do.'

'Anything else?' she asked.

'Well, I'm also thinking about how you looked when her pussy was right in your face. And the fact that you were fingering your pussy while she was doing it.'

'Yeah, that was a bit crazy. I really wasn't sure what was happening when she started rubbing her pussy against my face. But it was so, I don't know. Wrong? Forbidden? I don't know. But enough of that,' she said, then looked me in the eyes, 'I'm about to push this vibrator as far as I can into my pussy and I want to make sure you are watching me do it.' Then she did exactly what she said. The was looking at me while pushing the vibrator in and out of her pussy. I was rubbing myself and, after getting so hot watching the stripper earlier, it wasn't going to take me long.

'I'm coming soon, she said, 'you better get off too.'

'I'm with you.'

We both looked at each other. For the next minute our eyes switched between watching our hands masturbating and looking at each other's eyes. Then it was time for us both to release what had been building up for hours, and I exploded. It was one of the hardest orgasms I could remember, and when I recovered and looked at my friend, I could see she was sitting on the chair, with her legs still wide, gently rubbing her clit.

'That was impressive,' she said, and indicated her tits.

I looked and saw that they had some of my come on them.

'Wow,' I said. 'Sorry. What can I say, I've been pretty turned on for a long time. Sorry about that.'

She smiled, 'no need to be sorry,' and she rubbed the come with her fingers and put them in her mouth. 'I'm a fan of come. Thanks.' Then she pushed two fingers into her pussy, stood up and moved over to me. She offered me her fingers, which I took into my mouth and sucked greedily. Trying to get all of the taste of her that I could. I looked up into her eyes. She was standing above me, her pussy at my mouth height, he beautiful tits sticking out from her chest, and her beautiful eyes looking down at me. Eventually I stopped sucking, and stood up, continuing to hold her hand.

'Wow, that was awesome. I wish we had done this when we were living together!' she said.

'Well, you're staying for another day. Let's make the most of it?'

'How?'

'Well, for a start. We are going to tan. That means nude Saturday.'

'That sounds fun, but I'd rather go to the beach. It is going to be a beautiful day.'

A thought occurred to me. I wasn't sure what she would say but I felt like now was probably the best chance I'd ever have to suggest it. 'Well, how about we do both and go to the nudist beach up north?'

She hesitated and looked away. Then looked back into my eyes and said, 'You know what. Fuck it. Let's do that.'

We slept together that night but didn't do anything. We cuddled and slept. When I woke up she was already up. I got up and went to the living room to find her watching tv, with a coffee, but without any clothes. She looked up at me with a sparkle in her eyes.

Part 4

The nudist beach was about an hour drive away, and it was a perfect day to be driving up the coast. We were both excited about going to the beach, and nervous, of course. My friend was wearing tiny shorts and a tiny singlet over her bikini, which was barely decent unless you were at the beach. We had been driving about three quarters of an hour when she looked over at me, then without saying anything took her singlet off. I smiled, and she smiled back. Then, without hesitating, she took off her bikini top too.

'Wow,' I said.

'You like?'

'Of course I do, beautiful. You know they are spectacular.'

'But not real,' she pointed out.

'But who cares,' I joked. 'You want to get a head start on tanning?'

'Partly. But partly I was just feeling naughty and wanted to tease you.'

'Well, mission accomplished! Are you going to tease the truck that is about to pass us?'

She suddenly got flustered and covered her tits, ensuring that the truck driver had no stories to tell his friends the next time he stopped.

'Why did you do that?' I asked.

She relaxed and uncovered her tits again. 'Haha. I don't really know. Reflex probably.'

'Well, we are nearly there so maybe it is a good idea to cover up. I'm not sure what the protocol is.'

I followed the signs to the beach, going past the signs warning people that it was a nudist beach. I looked over at her and she seemed to be getting as excited as I was.

'You ready?' I asked as I pulled into a parking spot.

'I think so,' she replied. 'There don't seem to be many cars here, which helps.'

We got out of the car, got our towels and sunscreen from the trunk, then started walking down through the dunes to the beach.

We walked about a couple of hundred yards down the beach and found a spot somewhat secluded between to outcroppings of dunes, but still looking at the water about 30 yards away. We spread out our towels and stood up, looked at each other and smiled.

'Ready?' I asked.

'Definitely,' she said. Then I watched her as she took off her singlet, this time without the bikini underneath, and saw her tits bounce as the singlet went over her head. Then she immediately took her shorts off, pulling her bikini bottoms off with them. She threw them onto the ground, stood up and faced me.

'Well, what do you think?'

'You know what I think, and you can probably tell too.'

She looked down and saw my hardon.

'Yep, sure can. But keep going. It's your turn now.'

I pulled off my t-shirt and pulled down my shorts, quickly sharing her nudity. I stood up, with my dick poking out, and looked at her.

'What are you thinking?' she asked.

'I'm thinking that I am so glad you are here with me. I've been wanting to come here for so long but have never had the courage before. Thankyou.'

'Well, I hadn't ever thought of coming here before, but I'm so glad I did. So, thank you for that.'

I moved over to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek, careful not to poke her with my dick. 'Well, we should do the sunscreen thing I think.'

With that we both rubbed sunscreen, first on ourselves, then on each other's backs. This was just as hot as you would expect, and we both lingered on each other more than was probably necessary.

When we were finally done we were standing facing each other.

'Only one thing to do now, I said.'

'What's that?'

'We need to walk to the water and go for a swim.'

'I was kind of hoping you wouldn't say that. It sounds scary. But we have come all this way so I know we have to. Ready?' she asked.

I took her hand and we walked through the soft sand to the water. It was an amazing feeling. Walking naked at the beach. Probably for the first time since I was about 2 years old, before a lifetime of learning that covering up is right and being nude is wrong. I looked over at my friend, but my eyes didn't get past her tits, bouncing in that way that fake boobs do.

'Nice tits,' I said.

'Thanks hun. I just got them,' she joked. And we both laughed.

We kept walking until our feet hit the water, then stopped and looked around.

'Are we going in?' she asked.

I didn't answer, just turned and walked into the water. I kept wading in, with my friend right beside me.

'Wow, this feels awesome, I said. There is just something about having the water on my dick and balls, without anything covering them. It just feels free somehow. What about you?'

'Same with me hun. The water feels so great on my clit. And the fact that I have my puppies out in public is pretty great too.'

adani
adani
112 Followers