Former Roommates Connect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adani
adani
112 Followers

We stayed in the water for a short time. Diving and splashing around like kids. Then headed back to our towels. We didn't dry off, just lay on our backs on our towels. Not long after our heads had hit the towels we both noticed that a girl was walking over to us. When I say 'girl', she was probably in her early twenties. She waved when it was clear we had noticed her, then came over to talk. I'm sure we were both watching closely as her tits bounced on their way towards us.

She smiled at us, 'Beautiful day, isn't it?'

'Sure is,' we both replied, and probably both looked a little embarrassed.

'First time here?' she asked.

'Is it that obvious?'

'Haha, yes it is. But that is ok, everyone has to have a first time. I'm here by myself, but it is always exciting to come here with your partner.'

'We aren't together,' my friend explained.

'Oh, well in that case, based on how you were watching my tits on the way over, I assume you're gay?' she asked me.

'Umm, I'm not sure why you would think that, but I'm not gay,' she answered.

'That's a shame.'

I quickly explained, 'But she does love tits, which it seems like you noticed.'

'A straight girl who loves tits. That sounds interesting. Mind if I join you?'

We looked at each other, unsure of the protocol of inviting naked strangers to join you, but she seemed comfortable and friendly, so we invited her onto our towels, and slide back a bit to make room for her.

'So, nude beach?' she asked my friend. 'Why did you come, if you don't mind me asking? It's not usual for a straight non-couple to come.'

'Well,' my friend replied, 'we used to be roommates, just platonic. I'm over visiting and we ended up telling some stories about what happened when we were living together, and..'

'Like what?'

'Well, we each had stories about nearly catching the other naked, or masturbating.' She hesitated and looked over at me. I indicated that she should keep talking. 'Then we started talking about girls and boobs. Then we ended up going to a strip club last night, first time for me.'

'What did you think?' she asked.

'Well, it was really hot. I love boobs and naked girls.'

'Private dance?'

'Ummm, yes.'

'Oh cool, so you went all out then?'

'Well, I don't know about that, but it was pretty great.'

'And that made you decide to come to a nude beach?' she asked.

'Well,' and my friend hesitated again, looking over at me. Then continued, 'Well, afterwards, and I know I said we weren't a couple, but we were both pretty hot, and we ended up masturbating in front of each other to get off.'

'Wow, that's hot.'

'Yes. It was. Anyway, my friend here already knew he was an exhibitionist, but the night made me realize I was too. I always liked wearing tight clothing, but never really had the guts to go nude.'

I jumped in here, 'and I never had the guts to go to a nude beach by myself. It always seemed a bit creepy. No offence. Sorry. I know you are by yourself, but it seems worse for guys to do it.'

'Haha, no offence taken. I come here because I like to get an all over tan, and I like to show off. And sometimes I have fun conversations with people, like we are now. So, is this what you expected?' she asked my friend, clearly more interested in her.

'Well, I thought there would be more couples. I was half expecting there would be people trying to slyly have sex or something.

'Haha, well, that does happen.'

'Has it happened to you?' my friend asked, getting bolder.

She smiled, 'yes.'

'What was that like?'

'It was sensational, you want to hear the story?'

We both smiled and nodded in agreement, so she settled down in front of us. We all sat cross legged in a triangle as she started her story.

'I was here with my girlfriend. We were just over there. Sitting. Relaxing. People watching. It was really hot so she was redoing sunscreen after being here a couple of hours. I noticed that she was spending a lot of time on her pussy. Her legs were getting wider and wider. Still subtle for someone unless they were close, but I could tell. I asked her if she was nearly finished. She turned over and smiled, then told me that she would finish faster if I was rubbing the sunscreen into her. So, I stood up to help her and she rolled over onto her stomach. I started on her shoulders. After a while I straddled her. I was sitting on her ass. I was getting hot and I started pushing my clit against her, grinding. I was trying to keep an eye out to see if there was anyone around but wasn't doing a good job. Then it was time for her to turn over. I stood up and she rolled over then reached up and started rubbing my clit. This really shocked me. I looked around again but still couldn't see anyone. She put her finger into me and could tell how wet I was. She asked me if there was anyone around. There wasn't, then she told me to sit on her face. I was shocked. We hadn't done anything like that, but I was really turned on by then.'

At this point I was turned on too. I was really hard but trying not to rub it. I looked at my friend, and asked, 'are you as turned on as I am?'

She blushed.

'Yes, it is all I can do not to rub myself.'

'If you don't mind, I'd like to do that,' the stranger said.

We all looked at each other.

'I've never touched a girl before. Just admired their boobs.'

'You won't be. I'll be touching you.'

Without asking again the stranger moved closer. Then I moved closer too, contracting the triangle.

She reached forward and rubbed up and down my friend's slit, then immediately pushed a finger in.

'You are hot, aren't you?'

My friend didn't answer. Her cheeks had gone a bit red and she was was staring at the stranger's tits.

'Finish the story,' I said.

'Well, there isn't too much more to tell. When she said to sit on her face I did. I was so hot by then. I just wanted her mouth on my pussy until I came. I was grinding on her face and at one point looked around. I noticed that there were a couple of people watching from about 50 yards away. This was when I realized how much of an exhibitionist I was. Rather than stopping or being embarrassed, it turned me on even more and I came almost immediately. When I'd recovered and got off my friend's face, she noticed the people and told me how shocked she was. I told her that I knew they were there, but that just made it better.'

'Jesus,' said my friend. Who was sitting there, staring at a stranger's tits, while that stranger was gently pushing a finger in and out of her pussy.

'How do you feel about this now,' she asked.

'I'm really turned on. A bit confused. I've never felt gay or even bi.'

'Why don't you rub my clit?' she asked.

'I'm not sure that's what I want.'

'You want me to stop?'

'No.'

'Ok, why don't you rub my tits.'

My friend looked at me, I smiled. 'Go ahead,' I said, 'You know you want to.'

She reached forward with both hands and cupped her tits. Then quickly went to the nipples and tweaked them. The stranger reached up with her other hand and took my friend's left tit in her hand. Squeezing it, tweaking it. They stayed like that for a while. Then she moved my friend's hand down to her pussy. This time she went there and started rubbing the stranger's clit.

At this point she moved closer. She uncrossed her legs and spread them so that they were over my friend's thighs, which were still crossed. She reached down, this time with both hands. One pushing two fingers into my friend, the other rubbing her clit. My friend groaned.

Meanwhile I'd started rubbing myself. I looked around and noticed that there was a couple down the beach who were sitting down doing their own thing. They weren't staring so this just spurred me on. I looked back and my friend was obviously close to coming. Two fingers were pumping in and out of her and the other hand was working away on her clit. Meanwhile my friend was frantically rubbing this girl's clit while playing with the nipple in her other hand.

She opened her eyes and looked over at me. 'Jesus Christ, you were right when you told me that I'd like it if I tried it!'

Suddenly the stranger stopped, 'Can i ask you something?'

My friend looked disappointed.

'Don't worry, I'm not going to stop. I just want to go down on you.'

'Jesus, out here?'

'Yes, out here.'

'I've never done that before,' my friend hesitated.

'You don't have to do anything.' and she untangled her legs from my friend and stood up.

'By the way, I want you to eat me too. You don't have to, but I'm going down on you in 69. Just keep rubbing my clit if you want, but I'd love your mouth on my pussy.'

Then she lowered herself. My friend spread her legs wide as she felt a mouth on her pussy and a tongue in it. She reached up and started rubbing the clit. Then pushed two fingers in and started pumping them.

'Taste your fingers,' I told her.

She looked at me, she could tell I was close to coming, as I was watching them 69, and I could tell she was too. Her inhibitions seemed to drop, and she put her fingers in her mouth and sucked them.

'Well?'

She looked at me. Hesitated. Then looked back at the pussy in front of her face, lifted up her head and kissed the pussy. Then she kissed it again. Then she opened her mouth and enclosed the slit. I could see she was using her tongue. Pushing it in, sliding it up and down the slit. Sucking with her whole mouth. This was enough to put me over the edge and I lost focus for a short time.

When I'd recovered I looked around.

The nearest couple had turned around to watch us and were clearly playing with each other. It was almost like they were eating popcorn in a theatre There was another couple of women walking near the water, looking at us, about 20 yards away.

I looked back at my friend who had just started twitching. I could see a mouth on her clit and three fingers in her pussy.

She was almost the opposite, mouth full of pussy, and rubbing the clit with her other hand. I could see them both coming now. They came together, losing control of themselves for a few moments as they climaxed.

After about half a minute she rolled off my friend. She looked at me and I could see how wet her face was. Your friend gives great head, she said. There is hope for her yet

My friend looked up and closed her legs.

'Do you have any idea how wet your face is?' I asked

She looked embarrassed.

'Hey sweetie, don't be embarrassed. It looks awesome. You look awesome. You both do. And our audience loved it.'

They both looked at me then looked around. The couple near us had walked further down the beach and the couple sitting had gotten up and walked to the water, so they didn't see how much attention they had been getting.

'You mean, they could see us?' my friend asked.

'Yes, they were watching intently, from just over there. Actually, I should say, they were watching us intently and playing with each other.'

'Why didn't you say anything?'

'Because they didn't seem to mind us, so I didn't mind them,' I replied. 'What would you have done if I'd said something?'

'Wow, I really don't know. I was so into it. I never thought I'd be that hot for a women's pussy. Thanks for helping make me comfortable to do it. What about you?' she asked me.

'I'm fine. I got my rocks off. And this will be in my memory forever.'

'You sure?'

'I am. I got to watch hot girl on girl action from 3 feet away. At a nude beach. With people watching. And masturbated. And came. Yes, I'm really, really sure.'

'How about you,' she asked the stranger.

'Well, I just came here for a bit tan. I was thinking maybe I'd rub myself if there was a fun audience. Or maybe in the water. Instead I just got great head from a beautiful girl with, on a beautiful day. With an audience three feet away. This was a good day.'

I stood up and said I was going for a swim. 'I'll come,' my friend said. She got up and came over to me and wrapped me in a hug. We were naked. I could feel her beautiful, augmented tits pushing against me. I felt myself getting hard against her but ignored it. The hug seemed to go forever.

'I love you,' she said.

Then we separated and walked to the water. We washed ourselves in the ocean. Getting rid of the sand and the cum and the sweat. I reached out and washed her boobs. She smiled.

Epilogue

We turned and went back to our towels. Our companion for the day was nowhere to be seen.

'Well, that was pretty amazing,' I said. 'Looks like she has gone.'

'Yeah, never even said goodbye.'

We walked closer, then tidied up our towels and sat down again. Then lay down, both on our backs. The sun was hot and bright so we both covered our eyes and relaxed.

'So,' I asked, 'what was it like, playing with her pussy and then eating her. You don't have to answer.'

'I'll answer, if I can. Rubbing her tits and nipples was awesome. In fact, I was close to reaching forward and licking and sucking them. Wish I had actually. But then she moved my hand to her pussy. It was almost like I felt bad because I knew how great she was making me feel, so I felt I should share it. I started rubbing her and it was kind of familiar but not really. And it felt really, forbidden, which was so hot. I think that is why I never thought I'd want to do it, but at the time it made it even hotter. Then I really started getting into it and exploring.'

I was getting hotter and harder and wanted to start playing with myself. I said, 'not to interrupt but right now I want to masturbate while you tell me this. I have no idea if anyone is around. But I'm going to do it. Then I felt her hand on my arm and she reached down to my hand and held it.

'I'm so hot reliving this. If I don't start rubbing myself, I'll go crazy.'

'What are you going to do about it,' I asked.

'I'm going to spread my legs, rub my clit and finger the shit out of my pussy.'

'Jesus. Ok. Keep going with the story.'

'Well, when she went down on me and her pussy was so close to my face that was a bit confronting. But with your encouragement I got over that. It wasn't that I didn't want to, just that I had a lifetime of feeling that I shouldn't. But I tasted her from my fingers and after that just wanted to taste her with my mouth, and that would just about have been enough for me to come.'

'Keep telling me the story but tell me what you're doing first.'

'I've got my legs wide now. Two fingers in my pussy, my palm rubbing my clit. I've got to finish the story quick.'

She continued, 'Just having my whole mouth over her pussy and using my tongue was turning me on as much as her probably. Plus having the feeling of her sucking my clit and fingering me. The whole thing was so hot. Outside in the sun. At the beach. Eating a pussy and having a woman eat mine. Everything that was not supposed happen was. Then knowing you were watching would flitter into my head but I had to push it out otherwise I would have lost it. Jesus, like I am now.'

Then we both came. Connected. Carefree.

I felt her relax and heard her take a deep breath.

'I'm a bit scared to look around now,' she said.

'Haha, me too.'

'What do we do?'

'Well, we just get up and ignore everything.'

So, we both got up and looked around. The couple sitting near us were still there and when I looked over they both waved politely. The other couple were back from their walk and were looking at us from about 20 m away. The women waved and said, 'you guys are great. Thanks.' then they turned and walked away.

I picked up my towel and wiped my come off my chest. My friend wiped her hand and pussy.

Then we collected our gear and walked away.

I took her hand as we walked.

'So, you feel the same as me? I want to be nude as long as I can,' she said.

'Yes.'

We walked as close as we could to the car. Enjoying the sun on our skin and the thrill of doing something forbidden. Then eventually we got dressed just before getting into the car.

The next morning she had a flight home and I dropped her at the airport.

We hugged and kissed. A long gentle kiss on the lips.

'Thanks so much for the weekend my lovely,' she said. 'It is just what I needed, even though I didn't know I wanted it.'

'I'm glad you enjoyed it. I know i did.'

'Thanks for helping me realize how much of an exhibitionist I am, and how great pussy is.'

'Thanks for letting me watch,' I joked, and we both laughed.

Then she pulled away.

'Love you sweetie.'

'Love you honey.'

adani
adani
112 Followers