Formerly Janet's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we had finished and put everything away Janet turned around from a cupboard and looked at me. I was sitting at the kitchen table. I couldn't understand that look. It seemed as if she was seeing me for the first time.

"Martin? You have done so much for me and yet I'm not much of a girlfriend."

I didn't understand what she meant. I must have looked puzzled.

She walked across the kitchen and heaved my head into her cleavage. My head sank so far between her clothed breasts that I had difficulty hearing her next remarks.

"You been beside me for nearly a year, helped me, pushed me to eat properly, to take exercise, to lose weight and showed me every day that you love me. I love you too and not for just everything you have done for me. But I have never made love to you. Tonight? That will change."

I pulled my head back slightly so I could speak.

"You're sure, Janet?" I asked.

"No," she said, "I'm not. I'm scared. For the first time for months I want to. You will have to be careful, gentle and accept my conditions, but I think I can. I know I want to. Come on - up to bed before I change my mind."

She took my hand and led me upstairs. She undressed herself and then she stripped me. I didn't know why but there was a pile of old tights on my large double bed. She pushed me onto the bed and straddled me, her large breasts swinging above me.

She put a hand gently across my lips.

"Just listen, Martin, please."

I kissed her hand.

"That last time I had sex was with Darren, the night before he went away without telling me. It was rough and vicious. It took a week before I stopped being sore and even longer before my bruises faded."

I thought, again, that I would kill Darren if I met him.

"I'm afraid. I know I shouldn't be. You have been my friend all my life and have never hurt me. But we have never had sex. I just don't know what you might do. You are so much larger and stronger than Darren and if you wanted to do something I didn't like I couldn't stop you. I'm sure you wouldn't. You have always treated me with consideration and respect but the memory of Darren still haunts me."

She picked up the pile of tights.

"I want to make sure that I am in complete control of the love making and that you only do what I want you to do and no more. So - I want to tie you up before we start so I make love to you as I want to, not as you do. Can you accept that?"

She uncovered my lips.

"Yes, Janet, if that is what you want. You can set the rules. You can go as far as you want and stop whenever you want. OK?"

Janet bent forward and kissed me.

"Thank you, Martin."

She climbed off me and started by tying my legs together around the ankles and above the knees. I was surprised that she made the bonds so secure. She tied around each wrist before feeding tights under my back and around to meet in front of my waist. My arms were held by my sides. She tied my elbows in the same way. I could wriggle my fingers but my arms and wrists were securely fixed alongside my body.

She knelt beside me.

"Can you move, Martin?" she asked.

I showed her all I could do. I could thump my legs, arch my back, but I couldn't separate my legs nor move my arms from beside me.

"Good," Janet said. "Now I can start."

She lowered a breast to my mouth. I opened my lips and her erect nipple pushed inside. It was followed by more of her breast until my mouth was full. I sucked, nibbled when I could, and played with that breast. Janet was wriggling and moaning above me. She swapped breasts and I was sure she was close to an orgasm.

Suddenly she took her breast away and slid downwards to push my erection inside her. Her breasts were swinging wildly as she pumped up and down on me. I wanted to reach out and handle those breasts. I couldn't. My hands were too firmly secured.

Janet sensed when I was close to the point of no return and stopped. She brought me to the edge again and again. Now I was moaning, lost in Janet's lovemaking. Eventually she let me release and afterwards she rested on my chest, her breasts spread across it. She stayed there until she felt my erection returning. This time I could hold back until she had reached several orgasms. Once she had squeezed me dry again we went to sleep with her body still on mine.

Several hours later I woke up to find that she had untied me. Her body was against my side and her head was on my shoulder as she snored gently.

That was the first of many times over the next few months that Janet tied me up before riding me, After a week or so she found a quicker way of making me helpless. She used one of her enormous foundation garments she no longer needed. It had short legs. She made me put my hands into the legs before she pulled the front zip up. My hands and arms were squashed against my sides. My erection was pushing against the gusset that was secured with poppers. She would tease me with her breasts before undoing the gusset and letting my erection stand tall. Once that garment was zipped up, although I had the use of my legs most of the time, I couldn't stop Janet doing whatever she wanted.

Even after two months of love-making Janet admitted she was still scared to make love if I was unrestrained because I was so much larger and stronger than she was. She was almost convinced I wouldn't but she couldn't trust herself and me enough to give me freedom.

I thought that if she didn't trust me, our long term future as boyfriend and girlfriend was compromised, even if I didn't say so. But she was frightened because I was so large and strong and her memories of Darren still hurt.

She and I were going out together to social events that she had refused to attend when so large. After a whole year she was back to the curvy Janet I had known before I went away. One evening we went to a dance with Anna. Anna's escort was Brian, one of the people who had been at school with the three of us. He had recently come back to the town after five years away working in Manchester. Brian hadn't been one of the Three Musketeers, but he had been our friend. Janet was pleased to see him and hugged and kissed him almost as much as she used to do to me before she became my girlfriend. Brian is slightly shorter than Janet and not as heavily built. He enjoyed Janet's hugging and kissing and couldn't resist as she dragged him off for a dance, leaving Anna and I to follow. I enjoyed dancing with Anna who was far more tolerant of my inelegant prancing than Janet. I am really too large to be a good dancer. But Brian was an obvious expert.

Janet enjoyed having Brian as a dance partner. She danced with him more often that with me. I danced with Anna while Janet was with Brian, or sat out with her watching Janet and Brian dance steps I couldn't attempt. I suggested to Anna that Janet was pinching her partner.

"I don't mind, Martin," Anna said. "They are obviously enjoying themselves. But she's your girlfriend. Shouldn't you object?"

"Object? No. All I want for Janet is that she becomes herself again. With Brian she looks as if she might be there. She's our friend. So is he. If they fit better together and Janet is happy? I'd be delighted."

Anna stood up, walked around the table and sat on my lap before kissing me.

"You've done so much for Janet. She should be grateful." Anna said.

"Grateful? She is. But that's no basis for a long term relationship. She still scared of me."

"Scared of you, Martin? But you're a pussycat with sheathed claws. You would never hurt anyone, especially a friend like Janet - or me."

"I know. Janet doesn't. I'm so much larger and stronger than her, and the memory of Darren still bothers her."

"Fucking Darren! He was an abusive arsehole but he's been gone eighteen months."

"Janet still has the mental scars even if the physical ones have long healed. She is afraid of a bigger man."

+++

Over the next couple of months we went out together as a foursome. Janet danced more often with Brian than with me. I was left with Anna frequently. Gradually Janet stopped making love to me. After one evening as a foursome I walked Janet back to her house before I intended to leave to go to my house a few hundred yards away. She kissed me on her parents' doorstep but I felt that she didn't really mean it. I pulled back slightly with Janet still in my arms.

"Janet? You would prefer to be kissing Brian, wouldn't you?" I asked.

"But you're my boyfriend, Martin," she protested.

"That's not an answer, Janet, and you know it isn't." I said. "I think you would have liked Brian to walk you home, not me."

"Yes," she whispered. "But..."

"No buts, Janet. You want Brian. He's available. Grab him."

"I'd be betraying you, Martin, and all you've done for me."

"No, Janet. You wouldn't. I'm your friend and always will be. I love you, but part of that love is wanting you to be happy. If Brian is better for you than I am, and I think he is, then I resign as your boyfriend and you can have Brian. He'd like that."

"You mean it? Really mean it?"

"Of course, Janet. All I have ever wanted was for you to be happy. I've done as much as I can but I'm sure Brian can do more."

This time Janet's kiss was ferocious and prolonged. At the end she held out her hand to me. I took it, raised it to my lips and kissed it.

"This isn't goodbye because I will always be around as your friend, Janet, but I'm no longer your boyfriend. Brian will be if you ask him.

+++

The next weekend we went out again as a foursome but Brian was Janet's boyfriend. I was slightly sad and Anna saw I was. She sat on my lap much of the evening with her arms wrapped around my head and her lips kissing me. She said it was thanks for what I had done for Janet. It was another six months before I recognised what Anna had been trying to show me. She loved me and wanted me as her boyfriend. I was slow, perhaps because I was still regretting Janet but Anna was prepared to wait for me.

Four months later at Janet and Brian's engagement party I recognised the inevitable. I was Anna's boyfriend. While we were pleased that they had become engaged, they were also pleased for us.

+++

Over the next few months we continued to go out together as a foursome but with changed pairings. People who didn't know us well were surprised that while Anna might kiss Brian on the cheek, Janet would be all over me, kissing and hugging. How could Brian accept her blatant attentions to me, her former boyfriend, when it was obvious we still loved each other?

Brian knew Janet still loved me and was grateful to me, but she had chosen Brian and I had stood aside so she could have him. I might have been Janet's but now Brian was Janet's and I was the one who made that possible. Both Brian and Anna knew I still loved Janet ad would do anything for her, but Anna was my girlfriend and we were happy together, and pleased that our friend Janet was happy too.

+++

After Brian and Janet's wedding, as I stood on Anna's doorstep being kissed enthusiastically, she suddenly stopped.

"Martin? Can you collect a suitcase from Janet's father's house tomorrow and take it to your house?

"Of course I can. Why?"

"It is a present from Janet to both of us as an expression of her thanks."

"OK. Do you want to come too?"

"Yes, please, I want to see what she has given us."

"OK. Ten o'clock tomorrow at your house?"

"Yes. Bring your van. It might be heavy."

"OK. I'll be there with my van."

Anna resumed her passionate kissing.

+++

At ten o'clock I parked outside Janet's father's house and walked the few yards to Anna's parents' house. She came out to meet me before we went to Janet's father's house. He opened the door for us. The large suitcase was standing in the hall.

"There you are," he said. "All Janet said was that the contents were 'Formerly Janet's'. What that means I don't know except that it is heavy."

It was. Anna couldn't have carried it. I loaded it in the back of my van and drove to my house.

Anna asked me to take it up to my bedroom. I put it down on a pair of chairs pushed side by side.

"If 'Formerly Janet's' contains what I think it does," Anna said, "I want you naked on the bed."

"What?" I queried.

"Naked, on the bed, please, Martin." Anna said before kissing me.

I stripped and got on the bed, naked. Anna opened the suitcase.

"Yes!" Anna sounded excited, "I thought it would be!"

She reverted to her normal voice.

"Martin, Janet and I have no secrets from each other, and the 'no secrets' includes you, as Janet's ex-boyfriend, or 'formerly Janet's' boyfriend."

She held one of Janet's large foundation garments where I could see it.

"You know what Janet used to do with this. Now I'm going to use it the same way."

"But Janet was scared of me, Anna. You're not."

"I know. We have been making love for months, me on top, you on top and various positions and I have never felt worried that you would go too far or do things I didn't want to do. I'm not scared of you. As I told you some time ago, you're a pussycat that keeps his claws sheathed. But Janet has given us this so I can have fun. Come on. You know what to do."

Within minutes my hands were in the short legs of that foundation garment. Anna closed the front zip and adjusted the shoulder straps. As I had been with Janet, I was completely helpless.

Anna teased me by brushing her breasts over my face before she let me suck and nibble at a nipple. My erection was straining against the closed gusset as she pushed more of her breast into my mouth. Just playing with one breast or the other in my mouth was enough to start Anna into a series of orgasms. Eventually she sat back, her pussy pressing against my sheathed erection.

"I can see why Janet liked this," Anna said conversationally. "It is a fantastic feeling to control you completely and have you as my helpless prisoner. But now you need a reward."

She fumbled with the fastenings on the gusset. She wasn't as experienced with them as Janet had been. Anna had never needed a foundation garment. But soon her pussy had claimed my erection. She laced her fingers together and pressed her hands over my mouth as she rode me until I came.

Even after that she didn't release me. She pressed herself against my body until I was erect again. This time she rode me for longer until I was moaning under her muffling hands until I too climaxed.

She sat back and looked down at me, with my diminished erection still inside her.

"Martin? This was the item on top of the contents of the suitcase. You're not going anywhere until I have tried some of the others that Janet never used on you."

She climbed off me before pushing my shrunken prick back inside the foundation garment and closing the gusset. She took something out of the suitcase and came back, concealing whatever it was behind her back. She stuffed it under the pillow.

"For this, you need to be sitting up."

With my arms restrained I couldn't. Anna heaved me upright.

"Janet and I made this with your sewing machine," Anna said. "She meant it to show you the disadvantages of having heavy breasts but she was too scared that you would react violently. I know you wouldn't and even if you wanted to, trussed up as you are, you can't."

She loosened the shoulder straps and pulled the zip of the foundation garment some way down. She reached under the pillow and produced a large bra stuffed with sewn breast forms. The shoulder straps had large clips at the front. She released them, pulled the bra around my chest under my arms and fastened it at the back before clipping the shoulder straps in place. She heaved them upwards. I could feel that the forms in the bra were very heavy.

"We filled them with sand to give weight," Anna said as she closed the zip on the foundation garment to cover the bra and tightened the shoulder straps on that as well. "They are heavier than mine but not as heavy as Janet's were at her fattest. Her big breasts gave her backache."

I could feel why. Despite the support of the bra and the foundation garment I felt unbalanced.

"Now, Martin, please move to sit at the edge of the bed."

I needed her help to do that. She produced a full-length slip and pulled it down over my head before helping me to stand up while she eased it over my backside and settled it down. The lower hem was about six inches below my knees. She helped me to sit down again. She pulled an open-bottomed girdle up my legs until its upper edge was about halfway up my thighs. The lower edge ended just above the hem of the slip. My thighs and knees were firmly clamped together. That girdle must have been from when Janet was only beginning to gain weight. It was too small for later.

Finally Anna produced one of Janet's tight dresses. I was wobbling as I stood up for Anna to pull it down to cover the slip. The dress was tight from neck to knees, almost like another layer of a foundation garment.

I sat down again on the edge of the bed. Anna stood back, with her hands on her hips, and looked at how restrained I was.

"Thank you, Janet," Anna said. "I have now shown that Martin was 'formerly Janet's'. He is imprisoned into your clothes, unable to extricate him and completely at my mercy. And now? I need to make lunch. Come on, Martin. You're going to watch."

"Come on? How can I do that, Anna? I can't stand safely. I can't walk and I certainly can't get down any stairs."

"OK, Martin, while we go to the kitchen, I'll do this."

She reached inside the dress and slip and rolled the girdle upwards to form a thick band around my upper thighs. With her help to stand me up and her hands supporting me on the stairs I was able to make my way slowly downstairs and into the kitchen. Apart from the restriction around my upper legs, the weighted bra was unbalancing me. When Anna had sat me down on a chair at the kitchen table she rolled the girdle down again to clamp my legs together. She ensured I wasn't going anywhere by tying an apron tight around my waist and through the chair back before using an old pair of tights around my ankles and the chair's legs.

Anna straddled me and heaved my head against her breasts. She wrapped her arms around my head and pulled so that I was suffocating in her cleavage for a few seconds before she relaxed her hold.

"Janet said she wanted to this to you to demonstrate that she owned you," Anna said. "She wanted to imprison you in her clothing to show that she had wrapped you completely in her love. Now I have - in Janet's clothing because mine are too small. I have wrapped you in my love - and Janet's."

"Why didn't Janet do it? Did she say?"

"She was afraid you might resist violently. She was scared of what you might do."

"That's sad, and a reflection that arsehole Darren. She should have known I'd never hurt her and that if she wanted to play games, I'd go along. She couldn't have made me helpless in her foundation garment without my cooperation."

"I know. She wasn't thinking straight. Now she's no longer yours, but Brian's, she knows that neither you nor he would ever hurt her. I know she'd packed some of her smaller now too large foundation garments in her case to go on honeymoon so maybe Brian is like this now, or was trapped in a foundation garment last night."

Anna pulled my head back into her cleavage.

"I know I didn't need to make you helpless, Martin, and I couldn't have done it without your consent and help, but I'm enjoying having a man completely imprisoned in women's clothing and unable to resist whatever I want to do - like this."

She stood up, shed her top, unfastened her bra and put both the top and bra on the kitchen table. She pressed a naked breast across my mouth and nose before letting me open my mouth and suck a nipple.

I thought she was close to being aroused but she pulled her breast away beyond my reach, restrained as I was.