Formerly Janet's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,523 Followers

"Janet and I sewed one more set of things which are in the suitcase upstairs, martin. Stay there while I get them."

Anna giggled.

"I don't need to tell you to stay there, do I, Martin? You couldn't go anywhere even if you wanted to. This is my thanks..."

She kissed me passionately before stroking my hair. I watched her naked breasts bounce before she went upstairs.

She returned with a bulging carrier bag which she put on the kitchen table. She kissed me again.

"Janet thought that the larger version of her had breasts larger than your head, even though you are a big man."

"Breasts larger than my head? I think even the new slim Janet still has them. Even yours, Anna, are close to that size."

Anna lifted her breasts with her hands.

"Perhaps they are. I know you like them."

She pushed them against my head and pressed at the sides to surround my cheeks for a few seconds.

"But Janet wanted to know for sure and as afraid to try. However she and I decided there was a way to find out. In here..."

Anna picked up the carrier bag.

"...are the results of our sewing. We took all of Janet's too large bras, and some older small ones that she had replaced, took the straps off, and sewed the cups together to make a hood. If her breasts were larger than your head, your head should fit inside. We kept the elastic at the lower edge of each bra..."

Anna pulled a sewn-up bra out of the bag. It had moulded cups and was obviously from Janet at her largest. She pulled it down over my head. It flapped around me and the elastic was too long to contract. If my head had been twice the size, it would still have been too large.

"Um. I wonder..." Anna said.

She pushed her head up inside the hood and kissed me. Even with her head and mine in the hood it wasn't constricting us at all. She and I could move our heads around easily but I was enjoying Anna's kissing.

She took her head out and removed the hood off my head. She rummaged around inside the carrier bag, taking a few items out and discarding them on the kitchen table.

"This one might do for both of us," she said.

She put her face in front of mine and pulled the bra hood down over our two heads. We were clamped together as Anna kissed me. I couldn't, even if had wanted to, have evaded that kiss. Anna took that hood off and put it aside on the table.

"That one we can use," she said before sorting out another.

"I wonder... This is one of Janet's very old ones before she started to get fat. It would fit her now but she's bought new ones because she had strained the shoulder straps as she grew."

She pulled it down over my head. It was a close fit, clamping around my neck under my chin. I was blindfolded by the moulded section but I could breathe easily, smelling Janet's familiar perfume. Although it covered my face it wasn't tight just firm.

"OK" Anna said. "We'll keep that one."

She added it to the one that had held both heads.

"Now for something different, Martin."

This time she had a struggle fitting my head inside. My nose was squashed and the elastic around my neck was uncomfortable. It was only one for a few seconds before Anna eased it up to sit above my eyes.

"Yes! That has possibilities."

Anna climbed off me, reached under her skirt and pulled her panties off.

"Open wide."

She scrunched up her warm panties and stuffed my mouth with them before heaving the bra hood down. I couldn't spit those panties out. I was gagged, blindfolded and panting through my squashed nose. Even though I was breathing with difficulty I recognised the perfume. This was made with one of Anna's bras, not Janet's.

"Now, Martin, you are mine, Anna's, not formerly Janet's. You might be trussed up in Janet's clothes but you're hooded with one of my bras and eating my panties. You're mine."

She removed the hood after about thirty seconds, eased the damp panties out of my mouth and replaced them with a naked breast.

Slowly she untied the tights around my ankles, the apron around my waist, pushed the girdle up my legs and helped me to climb the stairs. On my bed she pulled up the hem of Janet's dress and slip before undoing the gusset and impaling herself on my waiting erection.

She rode me for a few seconds before I came into her. She had to wait for me to recover before she rode me again, this time for longer so she could reach several climaxes first. When she was satisfied she climbed off me, pulled the slip and dress back down and picked up Janet's smaller bra. She covered my head with it.

"There you are, Martin. You are formerly Janet's, wrapped and helpless inside her clothes, blindfolded with her bra, but you're not Janet's. You're mine. I'm going to make lunch for us. You can lie there and think that Janet is hugging you to show how much she loves you, but also to think that the hug was made possible by your replacement girlfriend Anna. The clothes might have been Janet's but it has been Anna who made you helpless. See you soon."

I had to stay there, breathing Janet's perfume, until Anna released me. Once I was Janet's. Now I'm Anna's.

+++

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,523 Followers