Forming the Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd love that, Daddy," she breathed, then lifted up to kiss him softly again. "I'll pack a go-bag tomorrow when we get off work for the week, then we'll move everything in this weekend." She bit her lip as she looked into his eyes hopefully, "And I get to have you naked and on top of me, filling me and claiming me?"

"Oh, baby girl...," he breathed. "If that's what you want, you would make me the happiest man alive."

"I want you, in all the ways, every day for the rest of our lives," she said softly, then leaned in and kissed him again. This time she nipped his lower lip and when he gasped, her tongue darted in. She turned the gentle, sweet kiss into a sensual play of tongue-on-tongue with soft, needy whimpers.

His arms tightened around her like a snake, crushing her to him in his need and desire as they kissed. He was careful not to be too rough with his kiss, but his tongue and lips eagerly sought hers in a long, drawn-out manner. When their lips parted, he was panting softly, his breath stolen by her eagerness. "You... have no idea how incredible you are," he breathed.

"Oh?" She tilted her head slightly, then shifted. When his arms loosened, she turned and faced him, then slowly sank down again onto his lap. Her knees were on either side of his hips and she pressed her soft warmth to his. "I like being incredible for you," she murmured before she pressed her soft breasts to his chest and tucked his face to her neck. She breathed, then sucked lightly on his earlobe, "Please, Daddy, want you to mark my neck so everyone will see who I belong to tomorrow."

"All right, baby girl...," he breathed, before opening his mouth and latching on to her neck. His teeth bit down firmly as he sucked hard, licking between his teeth. For long moments he held them there, needy and hungry until with a wet pop, he released her and leaned back slightly, admiring the small purple bruise there. "Mine...," he breathed again, his voice filled with wonder.

She shivered in his arms, shifting slightly at the sensation and pressing closer. Her fingers clenched in his hair and her eyes glazed in pleasure and need. "Yours, Daddy." She slowly released him, sitting back slightly to look into his eyes. Finally, she crossed her arms in front of her, then pulled the oversized t-shirt over her head, leaving her in just the sweatpants. "Your property, Daddy... do you like it?"

His eyes blew wide open and he gasped, drinking in the beautiful curves of her body. "Jesus, baby girl, you're perfect... I've never seen anything so beautiful in all my life."

She blushed, then leaned in to press her lips to his again, kissing him passionately and a soft, needy mewl escaped at the feel of him against her bare chest. "You're wearing too many clothes, Daddy... can we go to the bedroom?"

He nodded, and she stood. Hank got up and began locking up and shutting off the lights. He led her into his, now their, bedroom and took off his shoes, setting them against the wall. Then, he pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it in the clothes hamper that he had sitting next to where he put the shoes. Finally, he reached for his belt. "Are you sure this... I... am what you want, baby girl? If we do this, I'm not going to be able to stop... or give it up... or... survive without it."

She pushed her sweatpants down, along with her panties, leaving her nude before him. Her body was completely clean-shaven. She was curvy and had a small pouch on her stomach as she stepped forward. "I choose you, Daddy. For all of our days, I will be only yours." She bit her lip, "I have something to show you, Daddy." She turned, and there on her shoulder was a tattoo shovel and a white rabbit with the name Hank on the rabbit's collar. "I've been yours for weeks now, Daddy. I'm just making the offer clear."

Hank's mouth fell open as her words sank in. "Oh... God, baby girl, yes," he breathed as he undid his pants, and they with his boxers went the way of her clothes. "Come here, baby... I want to feel you..."

She stepped forward, sliding her arms around him, a low groan of pleasure escaping at the skin-to-skin contact. She undulated her hips, unable to resist the feeling. His cock rubbed against the soft skin of her mound. "Your good girl, Daddy."

He gasped softly. "You feel... amazing, baby girl. So soft. I love your curves. Fuck, you're so sexy...," he breathed.

"Yours, Daddy," she lifted up and captured his mouth again in another slow, sensual kiss. This time her hand slid from his back to wrap gently around his cock and stroke it ever so slowly. Her fingers curled and touched, seeking to offer him pleasure. When she pulled her head back so they could breathe, "May I taste you, Daddy? I want to taste you."

"Anything you want, baby... I'm... yours. Only yours."

"And I'm yours, Daddy, only yours for all the rest of our days." She promptly slid down his body and without pretense wrapped those perfect, ruby-red lips around his cock and engulfed it in the back of her mouth. It was everything he had ever fantasized about and more. Her tongue flexed along the base of his shaft as she swallowed, then, in a naughty move she hummed before she languidly fucked her face on his cock.

"Oh, Fuck baby... That feels so good...," he gasped, one hand slapping the wall behind him as he quickly tried to steady himself against the overwhelming pleasure. "That's... That's yours... That's for you...," he breathed, staring down at her with wide eyes. "Oh fuck, that's for you..."

She pulled back slowly, releasing him with a wet pop, "Yes, Daddy, that's only for me." She leaned forward, but this time instead of just sucking on his cock, it slid along her nose and cheek as she nuzzled in. She started licking and swirling her tongue around his sack. The spit-slick cock left marks of wetness on her cheek and nose and her eyes were focused on him as she offered him pleasure, "Your baby girl, Daddy. Your naughty little cock whore, just for you."

His eyes widened again as he looked at her. "Oh God, baby, you... you want that, don't you? You want... me to treat you like my own little whore... I've never... I mean... are you sure? You won't think... I don't care?"

"Yes, Daddy, I'm sure," she reached up and took the hand that wasn't pressed to the wall, then guided it to her hair. When his fingers closed around the strands, "Your... naughty... little... whore... Daddy." She engulfed his cock again with her warm wet, mouth. Giving him control and utterly submitting to his every desire.

He whimpered softly, then slowly fisted his fingers in her hair before he began moving his hips to drive himself into her mouth. "Oh Jesus, fuck...," he gasped at the feel of control and power that rushed through him like a battlefield shot of morphine. "God... Luuunaaa," he groaned as he began to use her mouth as a masturbatory aid, but one that was attached to a woman that he had somehow fallen in love with and that loved him in return.

She mewled softly as her eyes glazed. She slid into subspace and her only focus was his pleasure. She shifted on her knees to get closer and her hand moved to gently stroke and tease his sack with her fingers. She whined, swallowed, and panted around the cock in her mouth, her body was on fire with the need to please him and only him.

He grunted at her touch and shifted his legs wider to let her have access to whatever she wished as he continued to fill her mouth over and over again. "Fuck, baby girl, that feels so good... Gonna make me come... make Daddy come down that pretty little throat...," he groaned in a pleasure-drunk haze, continuing to fill her mouth. "Fuck I wanna come so bad...," he gasped.

She whined and nodded eagerly at his words. She sucked harder, then her tongue flexed, swirling deliciously around his thrusting cock. Her finger slid back a little further and then rubbed firmly behind his sack with the light tugs. She wanted him to come, needed him to come for her. She would swallow every drop.

At her touch outside of his prostate, Hank gasped out a soft yelp before clutching her head and exploding in surprise. Spurt after spurt from his cock flooded her mouth with his seed as he growled, "Lunaaaa..." He felt like he would die from coming so hard. His vision filled with stars and he was gasping for air.

She squeaked and eagerly swallowed every drop before licking him clean. She slowly rose to her feet to wrap her arms around him and hold him as he came down. "I've got you, Daddy. I love you." She rocked him gently from side to side, surrounding him with her warmth and love.

He fell back against the wall, clutching her to his body. "Oh, Jesus... Oh fuck... Oh Luna...," he panted as he slowly floated down from the high. "I... I've never... It's never been like that," he gasped.

"I'm glad I'm the one who got to give you that, Daddy." She murmured as she stroked her hands over his back and body. "Do you want to move to the bed and lay down while you recover?" He nodded wordlessly, his nervous system still overcome by the sensations. She led him to the bed and stretched out, then guided his head to rest on her chest. She ran her fingers through his hair as she held him. "I've got you, Daddy. Rest, you're safe, you're wanted, and you're so very loved."

"I love you, Luna...," Hank breathed. "I started falling in love with you that first night and I got more and more scared as time went on. I didn't want to screw it up. I didn't want to ruin the only real friendship I had. But... I just wanted to lock you away and never share you with anyone ever again. You made me feel so... normal. No one's ever made me feel so accepted..."

She stroked her fingers through his hair gently, "Well, you can't lock me up and never share me with anyone. But, you'll be the only one that gets to see me like this, have me like this. I won't belong to anyone else, just you."

"I know. It's stupid. I just... I've never had anything that was just mine before. Well... anybody. I've never gotten to be... selfish that way. It was always about what other people needed," he murmured. "And now, I don't want to let anyone else have a say in what happens with you." He ducked his head again. "That sounds dumb..."

"Only you get to have a say in what happens to me, Daddy. At least outside of work." She kissed him tenderly. "It's not dumb or stupid, you're just discovering what you need and want. I'm yours, Daddy. You get to be selfish with me."

His free hand came up to cup her breast and squeeze it. He sighed happily. "How did I get so lucky? My baby girl is so incredibly sexy and wonderful..."

"You accepted me, Daddy. You accepted me when nobody else did," she moaned softly in pleasure and arched her back to press her breast into his hand even more. "Yours, Daddy... love the feel of your hands on me... so addictive."

He turned his head and softly began kissing the flesh of her large breast. Each tender peck was accented with a breathy, "I love you." After long moments, he found his way to the nipple. Staring at the hard pebble, he slowly extended his tongue and licked it before taking it into his mouth and nursing at it as a baby might, with slow, rhythmic sucks.

She squeaked softly, then a low, breathy moan caressed his ears. Her hand clung to his head, gently massaging it, her hand matching the sucking, "Oh... Daddy... that's for you... you'll have to share them with our baby, but those are yours." She shuddered, her legs spread slightly with a needy whine. "Your good girl, Daddy"

He released her breast with a soft, wet pop. "Such a good girl...," he breathed before he sucked it back in for a moment only to do so once more. "Taste so good...," he panted as he sucked it in once again, then released it. "Feel so good..." Again. "Fuck, I love you..."

She moaned softly with each movement of his mouth, gasping when he released, then another filthy-sounding moan escaped. "So good... yours, Daddy... fuck... love you, Daddy... please... ache for you... need you... so good... use your property, Daddy."

His hand released her breast, as he kissed and sucked at the other, and slowly trailed down her body, inching closer and closer to the apex of her legs and the source of the consuming ache. When he finally reached it, he slowly parted her lips with a single finger sliding across her clit and splitting them downward. His groan at the feel of her wetness and heat stoked the fire inside her to a fever pitch.

A soft squeak, then her legs spread wider, opening herself to his touch. "Oh... oh Daddy...," she clenched her fingers on his body, pressing and encouraging, "Please... please, Daddy... oh... your fingers feel so good... so much better than mine. Please Daddy... please... need it." Her voice was broken and soft, wanton in her desire and pure need for him. It stroked his ego in a way nothing ever had, this beautiful woman, naked in his bed and begging him for more.

He released her breast once more and murmured insistently, "That's it, baby girl... Come for Daddy. Want to hear you scream for me. Just for me. Fuck, you sound so sexy when you beg like that." He kissed and licked the skin on and around her breast as he began stroking her clit, having gathered her slick on his finger as a lubricant.

She squealed, whimpered, and moaned. Her hips rocked towards his fingers, her voice was filled with need as she begged, "Please... oh please..." she clenched her fingers in his back and arched with a scream of pleasure, her body growing even wetter as she climaxed, "DADDY!"

He continued, murmuring in her ear, "Again, baby girl. You sound so good. Do it again..." He dipped lower, curling his finger into her entrance and moving it in and out before going back to teasing her clit.

Her eyes were glazed in pleasure, her hips moved helplessly toward his fingers. She clung to him as the waves of pleasure cascaded over her from his touch and demand. She obediently climaxed at his orders with another loud, wanton scream, "DADDY!"

"So hot and wet for me, baby girl...," he murmured as he slid down again, this time curling two fingers into her depths. Though starting slow, he rapidly built into a quick fucking motion inside of her as he stretched to lick at her neck and then bite at her earlobe. "Come for me again, Luna. Let my little whore out to play..."

She yelped at the bite, then arched again, "DADDY!" Her body clamped and fluttered around his fingers, drenching them with her juices. "Your whore, Daddy! Just for you! So good! Feels so good... yours, Daddy!"

Hank pulled his fingers out and slid his hand along her leg, pushing it to guide her to open them as he levered himself over her leg and in between them. He held himself up on his elbows, but the weight of his abdomen and groin rested on hers. Looking down into her eyes, he smiled. "My beautiful baby girl...," he breathed.

She blinked up at him, her body shivered and trembled and she was flushed from the orgasms he had given her. "Yours, Daddy. Your baby girl, your naughty little whore, anything you want, everything you desire."

He shifted his hips, hunching them into hers gently. "Want you. Want you for all the rest of our lives. In bed. At work. Every other time. Just you...," he breathed, staring into her eyes with more love and pure need than she had ever seen in another human being.

She mewled softly and arched her hips to rock up toward him. Her eyes filled with her own love in return, "Need you, Daddy. Need to be yours in all the ways, every day, for all the rest of our lives. Yours to cuddle at work, to ravish when we get home. To give orgasms in the car if it pleases you. Please, Daddy... claim your property, claim your baby girl with your cock. Need it... need to feel you inside me."

He lifted and shifted to one side, reaching down with the other hand and gripping his cock to angle it toward her. Slowly he pushed up, finding her entrance, and began to deliberately fill her. "Oh... Oh, God... Fuck, baby... Mine... That's mine...," he gasped as her body fluttered around him as it adjusted to his length and girth. Finally, when he had sheathed himself, his head fell forward into her neck and rumbled a seemingly unending stream of praise and filth into her ear.

A breathless mewl echoed in his ear. "Oh... oh Daddy... full... oh fuck so full... feels so good Daddy," her hands clawed lightly down his back and she shuddered. The words made her even wetter as she pulled her legs up and wider, exposing more of her core to him. "Yours, Daddy... your pretty little cunny, Daddy. For you to fuck, fill and breed, Daddy. Please, Daddy... Breed your naughty little whore."

He slowly took up a steady cadence, savoring the sensation of sliding out of her as her body clutched at his cock to try to keep him inside, and then that of pushing back in as her body split open to welcome him home. He grunted with each thrust, small exclamations accenting them, "Mine... Fuck... So good... Luna... Baby girl... Give..."

Soft moans accentuated his every thrust. Her eyes glazed in pleasure, "Oh... oh fuck, Daddy... going to... going to come on your cock, Daddy... please... please..." She slid a hand between them, unable to resist the need driving her wild. She rubbed on her clit rapidly, his pelvis pressing her fingers into it. It didn't take much before she was climaxing. The scream was ripped from her throat as her body clamped around him, a wet velvet massage, "DADDY!"

"Fuck, that's so hot...," he gasped, slamming home hard instinctively, causing her to gasp before he continued to fill her. "Love the way you scream for me, baby girl. Fucking love it...," he growled. Opening his mouth, he bit into her neck again, licking at the skin there once more.

She groaned her pleasure at the bite, arching into him. "Yours... scream for you... fuck Daddy, bite me some more. Mark your property, please... DADDY!" She climaxed again, her body jolting under him, tightening and releasing on his cock. "Breed! Please! Daddy! Give it! Want it!"

He sped up, driving her into the bed, the squeak and the thump accenting each grunt into her neck. He felt the start of his orgasm build at the bottom of his tailbone and the sparks flare in his nervous system radiating out from that point. He gasped, releasing her neck. "Oh, fuck... Luna... I'm close... Fuck, I'm gonna fill you, baby girl... Gonna fill you with my cum..."

"DADDY!" She climaxed again, her body clamping and spasming around his cock. "Please!" She clutched at his back with one hand, the other kept moving on her clit. She jolted and squirmed under him, desperately trying to milk him of his seed and put it where it belonged. "Please! Give! Yours! DADDY!"

He lasted a few moments longer before he shoved himself into her as far as he would go and exploded with a bellowed, "LUNA!" His body spasmed as he expelled himself into her body, flooding her depths with his seed. As it typically does, the sex was wrapped into an emotion of connection and a feeling of binding to another person and Hank would swear he could feel his soul and hers knitting together. "Mine...," he gasped, burrowing into her neck desperately as he clung to her.

She held him tightly, her body shuddering and clenching under him. "Yours, my Daddy. Forever and always, yours."

"God... Can't... So good...," he gasped as he tried to catch his breath. "Don't go... Don't ever go...,"

"I won't, Daddy. I'm yours forever, I promise." She held him as she stroked her hands up and down his back. "I love you so much."

"Love you... Love you forever... Swear it, baby girl... Yours...," he breathed, his breath finally beginning to slow. "God, that was... I don't even know..."

"Perfect, Daddy," she murmured, "Absolutely perfect."

He slowly rolled to the side and then on his back, taking her with him so that they remained connected. "God, I love you so much, baby girl..." He glanced over and saw the time. "We... might be a little later getting in today..." It was nearly two in the morning.