Forming the Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled softly and snuggled into his chest, tugging the blankets over them, "Yes, Daddy... maybe we should just take a sick day... because I'm going to want sex in the shower, Daddy."

Hank reached out and found his pants, pulling his cell phone out of a pocket. He sent a text to Vince and Annabelle that they would not be in that day and would talk tomorrow, before tossing his phone back on the floor and returning his attention to the more important thing in the room. Her.

She cuddled into him, "Sleepy cuddles until it's ravishing time again, Daddy?"

"Yeah, baby girl. I think that sounds like an amazing idea," he murmured already feeling his eyes drooping in tiredness. He wrapped his arms around her and closed, them, breathing deep, and soon, he drifted off into a restful sleep. She giggled softly and snuggled into him, falling asleep safe and warm in her Daddy's arms. Their future would change, but it was so very, very bright now.