Forth of July Fun

Story Info
Sharing my foreskin with an male admirer.
4.6k words
4.61
5.9k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/08/2024
Created 04/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first major experience with a guy was going to be on the Fourth of July when I was 22 years old.
I had a very large family and we hosted a huge Fourth of July party every year. We had a swimming pool, we played games and cards. It was a very big shindig. We even roasted a pig every year. In the Midwest corn and pigs were very integral in everything we did.
I was proud of how I was spared from having something taken away from me , my foreskin. I had girlfriends come to these Fourth of July celebrations since I graduated High School. We would always sneak down to the basement while everyone is playing horseshoes and we’d have some fun. I had one in particular who loved to put her tongue under my foreskin and then pull it back , and she sucked the head of my cock and then she would slide it back inside of her mouth at the same time. We did a lot at the same time. She really liked me. We got to the point where I was using three fingers at a time to make sure she cum. I loved the female form and vaginas. My guy friends would compare and play pranks on each other with our cocks. One game in particular was to whip it out while standing behind one of our friends sitting in a chair. We would try to slap them with it before he noticed and slapped our member. I never thought that would have this upcoming experience with a guy, my cousin.

Because our house was big, but not big enough to accommodate everybody staying with us for this annual event, some cousins and Aunt and uncles bunk together. I always bunked with my cousin who was a ginger, very thin but very muscular. I always noticed that he was skinnier and more ripped than I was. I was a little bit jealous when we would go swimming. I always had a little bit of a huskier frame, but not chubby. I actually had a lot of confidence in what I was packing downstairs though. I thought my best feature was my 7 1/2 inch cock that was with a very nice gliding foreskin, especially when I would pre-come all day thinking about the girls and anyone who wanted to see it. I was almost always wet.

It was 3 July and the entire family decided to do some pool volleyball. It was gonna be a big tournament, so we all went to go change into our bathing suits. My cousin and I, because we shared my bedroom, went to get changed together. We had no qualms as we were family if we accidentally saw each other naked. He looked over when we were changing and noticed that I still supporting a foreskin. He did not know what that was. I looked over at him and saw he is shower of a 6 inch cock, circumcised with a scar about an inch down from the head with ginger pubes and low hanging ginger balls. He paused getting ready, looked at my crotch and he asked what’s that? I said what’s what? He says your penis looks different, and I said oh, you mean my foreskin. He was confused of what that was. Most men growing up in the Midwest never understood what an uncut cock looked like. They’ve only seen other circumcised cocks and in sex ed, they only ever showed cut cocks.

He was very curious and asked more questions about what it does so I showed him by pulling it back, then revealing my glistening head. I noticed that his head was a little more callous and dry compared to mine. I said we need to hurry up and get our trunks on and head to the volleyball tournament. I asked him if he wanted to talk about it more later and that other friends of mine were very interested in it too. I let him know that if he wanted to he could see more close-up later. We played the volleyball tournament. Had the big barbecue lunch and played all the card and board games possible. It was getting late and we’re about ready to go to bed. He usually slept in a sleeping bag on the floor next to my bed.

We were just about to fall asleep when he asked, “hey what about that discussion we were going to have?” I said, “oh did you want to talk more about it?” He stood up and said yes, I’m really interested in what is going on with that. I said I can show you if you want to or we can just talk about it. He immediately took off his pajamas, and I saw he had a raging boner pointed straight at me standing next to my bed. His ginger pubes were a nice bush that this tree trunk of a cock was standing straight at me. And his eyes were looking at me in my bed, wanting to see what was under the covers. I said it might be easier if he just came over here on the bed. I patted the empty space on my bed next to me. I took the covers off and pulled down my pajama pants. I was a grower not a shower. So I went from about 3 inches to my full 7 1/2” hard cock, my foreskin still covering the head of my penis. The opening of my foreskin was glistening a little bit with some pre-cum. I looked over at him laying next to me and I could see that he was starting to drip. We laid next to each other naked on my bed. Our throbbing boners pointing straight towards the ceiling.

I looked over at his Boner pointing straight at the ceiling. I could tell he was staring right at my cock and really enjoying the sight of the natural state of my cock. I could feel the anticipation was killing him about getting to experience an uncut cock. He had never seen one or even knew that foreskins existed. He then reached over without asking and started pulling down my foreskin. Like I showed him before. He asked if I wanted to touch him and I said OK and reached over and grabbed his penis my hand around his shaft with my thumb and forefinger right at his scar line. He was very pale and his cock was very white and that pink scar matched the color of his pink head and the skin that was left between the scar in the head of his penis. Throbbing at this point I could feel his hand on my cock. As I started a throb more with every pull back of my foreskin. I grabbed him tighter, his thumb went on the top of my head as he pulled my foreskin up, and then he started rubbing his thumb inside, feeling all of the softness in the wetness that my penis offered. We laid there side-by-side with our hands on each other‘s cocks crossed armed For about 5 minutes. He then asked do you think we should jerk off? I wanna see how it cums. I said OK we’re at this point so let’s just finish it off before we go to bed.

He then sat up on his knees, leaning over me and started playing with my cock and my balls. He was rolling my ball sack in his fingers like it was a sack of marbles while stroking my cock up and down paying attention to my foreskin. He kept slowly rolling it up and down until I felt like I might cum. I told him to be ready cause I will probably shoot a load anytime now. He looked at me with a smile and was excited to be able to make someone like myself cum. Knowing that there was another toy that I had installed on my body that he lacked, made his cock throb and twitch between his crouched legs. I reached over and started stroking his cock at the same time, he immediately exploded all over my stomach. It shot out further than I expected. All I had to do was touch him at that point. This made me throb a little bit more and he pulled my skin back really quick and as far down as it could go and I shot a rope of cum straight up towards the ceiling. All my cum was landing on his hands and my chest. He then looked at me and said that was cool. I can’t believe that anyone would change penis like that. Why would anyone ever get circumcised?

I said I don’t know either, but I really am glad I wasn’t. We then looked at each other, both covered in our cum, but mostly me because he had cum onto my stomach and I had launched enough over me that I was laying there with pools of it on myself. He took his pajama shirt and wiped me clean and then laid there naked next to me. I said did you wanna go back to your sleeping bag and he said no he wanted to lay there because it felt more comfortable to lay on a bed instead of a sleeping bag. I obliged and said no worries. You can stay up here this time that’s OK. We fell asleep pretty early after because we just both orgasmed and we’re super tired. I woke up around three in the morning and I could feel a hand reaching around and grabbing my cock and balls in a sloppily way. I didn’t know what was going on, he was asleep in the spooning me. I was the little spoon and the big spoon and his hand had reached over my thigh and he was grabbing my junk. He was asleep and I could tell he was playing with something in his dream but also playing with my cock at the same time. I felt something hard my back and I could tell that he was having an erection in his sleep. All of a sudden, I felt this explosion on my lower back. I realized that he had just had a wet dream while playing with my cock in the middle of the night. He eventually let go. I was hard as a rock at this point and I needed to blast off myself. I took two fingers and my thumb on the foreskin and started stroking my skin up and down. I then pulled it back very far as to resemble his cock and played with where the circumcision scar would have been if it had been done to me. The thought of him being able to get off, without having one made me think that I could try to do it the same way he does. I rubbed for a few minutes and came all over the side of my bed. We both have been sleeping for a while now as the sun came up.

We both woke up to the sounds of my family, starting to cook breakfast having coffee and making all kinds of noise out in the kitchen. He didn’t realize that he had came last night all over my back and then I did as well on the side of the bed. We had a little bit of a crusty mess that morning. I could tell he felt a little embarrassed and was kind of feeling awkward about what we had done last night. But I knew deep down that he had a dream about playing with me and naturally wanted to cum again. I looked at him and said hey, how’s it going? Are you OK? He said he was good but I don’t know what to say. I said it’s OK. I get off all the time and masturbate every day. It’s kind of fun when someone wants to get off with you. All of my girlfriends that I’ve been with, I always wanted to make sure that they came too and not just me. I never actually had sex before, but we did everything possible. At the thought of this he started to get hard again. Then I asked him what was the reason you came last night in your sleep. Do you remember your dream? He said he imagined that he was uncut like me and was playing with himself until he came. I asked him well before we head out to breakfast, do you want to feel what it’s like to be uncut? He asked, “How do I do that?” I said let’s try something. I’ll put my skin over the head of your penis and then you can feel what it’s like to have skin on tip of your cock. He didn’t say anything but his eyes were beaming with excitement. OK let’s do this. We were both on our knees in bed took with his throbbing cock pointed straight at me. I put our heads together, and then I pulled my ample foreskin over top the head of his cock. With only two strokes of my wet foreskin over his dry head he came in a fury. I couldn’t believe how much cum he unleashed under my foreskin. This guy has ejaculated last night twice, and he just unloaded another ton again. As he came inside my foreskin it triggered me and I blasted off as well. There was so much between us. The bed was getting disgusting. We were gonna have to hide the fact that my bed was covered in cum now. My mom usually did the laundry once everyone was gone for the weekend and we were back to normal.

I didn’t know what to think of her finding out that my bed was covered and crusty cum, after my cousin had stayed with me in the same room. We got dressed, headed out to the kitchen ate breakfast not really looking at each other too much. We don’t wanna give away what we had done last night with our awkward lances. The day continued and we did all the festivities again for the actual Fourth of July. There is a big parade downtown. We packed up with lawn chairs headed down and watched small town Fourth of July parade. it was rather cute because they had a tractor parade mixed in with horses and floats that were definitely homemade and representing local businesses and churches. But everyone threw out candy. Even as an 18-year-old I still like getting all that parade candy.

Once we got back to the house after the downtown festivities, my family again was really into Pool volleyball, so we all had to go get dressed in our swimsuits. My cousin was really excited for us to go change again. We went to my bedroom and got naked and put on our swimsuits. But before I could pull my swimsuit up, he asked do you wanna have a competition? I said what kind of a competition. He said let’s see who can cum first. I said you’re getting kind of kinky, but yeah, I could rub one out right now. He wanted to lay in the bed again, which was stained with our exploits from the other night and this morning. We looked at each other, and we started stroking our cocks very quickly to see who could cum first. He was feverishly, rubbing up and down his fingers a circle hitting the base of his head. I was using two fingers on the underside of my cock and thumb on the top, pulling my foreskin up and down very quickly, he looked over and saw that I was getting soaked in precum. His cock throbbed and shot straight up into the air and it landed on his chest. He said “I win.” I then proceeded to shoot straight up with more of an oozing than a shooting. I said it’s not fair that you got to look at my cock and it turns you on to do that. You’re all excited about my foreskin and watching me masturbate. So of course you’re gonna cum first. He laughed and said let’s get down to the pool.

Once again had a huge barbecue and celebrated all day long with yard games talking about our old lives and catching up with family members. There was about 80 people there that day and it was just a delicious mess of eating, playing games and reminiscing. My cousin looked at me and said do you think we could sneak away and try something? I said you gotta be kidding. There’s so many people here right now we can’t sneak away. Also, what are you planning on doing? I loved getting my rocks off, but he was getting really intensely interested about doing things with an intact guy. My cousin is getting really into this. Which is making me get into it as well and the fact that we are not blood related I didn’t feel as awkward about the situation. Mentally I just thought of it like a friend. Like some of my friends growing up.

I said let’s wait until tonight. To do anything. I had snuck down to the basement with a couple of my girlfriends in earlier years during this kind of shenanigans. But if anyone caught me in my girlfriend, we would just shrug it off as horny teenagers doing their thing and no one would’ve cared. we probably would’ve gotten scolded for getting kinky and doing stuff but no one would’ve thought anything weird about it. But if my cousin and I were downstairs and we got caught, that would’ve been a huge embarrassing situation. Especially with his parents, there were very, very Christian and he was raised very, very Christian as well. Which I thought was weird because he really wanted to play with my cock. Later that night we were getting ready to go to bed. We watched couple movies with the family that stuck around were still staying at our house. I decided to go to bed because I was getting tired. He immediately said oh I will come too, that way I don’t wake you up when I come in a little later. So let’s just go to bed now. We both walked back to my room Instead of changing into pajamas, we just strip down naked. He didn’t even bother to look at his sleeping bag. He just hopped right into my bed on his side and said OK. Are you ready? I said ready for what? What were you wanting to do? I’m OK with jacking off again. I do like to blow a load, as many times as I can today. Young and always horny it was always easy for me to pop a boner. I think he was about the same way. He had a boner immediately after taking off his clothes. I think the excitement of going to bed had him raging in the living room and that’s why he was ready to go right away. The thought of his excitement got me hard as well. We laid there for a second with our cocks pointed straight up at the ceiling again. Mine still covered in my foreskin, his straight up stretched he still had his friend frenulum, and it was pulling on his head. It looked a little bit super tight and you could tell that it was kind of straining him to be as hard as he was. He said I wanna try something different. I asked what do you wanna do and he said let’s turn so that I can look at your cock up close while I play with it. I said oh you wanna do like a 69 position and he asked what’s that. I said that’s where we are facing each other‘s crotches and laying opposite each other. He said yes that’s exactly what I wanna do. As we laid there he started playing with me immediately, pulling my foreskin back-and-forth, putting his fingers inside of it, rolling them around, really going into it. He was trying to experience the toy that I was still blessed with. His Boner was in my face throbbing. I thought oh my gosh, this thing could go off at any time right in my face. As I was thinking that I felt something very warm and wet on my penis and I looked down and realized that he had just taken the head of my cock into his mouth. He started rubbing his tongue all the way around and pulling my foreskin up with his lips to cover my head again, sticking his tongue down inside and moving it back-and-forth. Just like that girlfriend had who was really kinky and into exploring what she could do with my cock. His throbbing cock was wiggling crazily in front of my face and I thought oh my gosh, it’s either going to blast in my eyes right now. What should do?

So to return the favor, I grabbed it and I slipped the head of his cock in my mouth. I couldn’t believe what I was doing. I couldn’t believe what he was doing. All of a sudden I felt him unload as his cum squirted inside my mouth. I didn’t know what to do. I’ve only licked up my cum before, but I’ve never had anyone else cumin my mouth. It was kind of salty from all of the barbecue we’ve been eating. But it also had a flavor that was unlike mine. It was almost sweet at the same time. He kept filling my mouth with more and more as he thrusted, and I felt him unload at least five times. And then drizzled at the end as I kept sucking and swallowing everything he gave me. I can feel myself unloading on him with his final nibbling with his teeth on my fully pulled forward skin. I unleashed everything I had. He started to choke. We didn’t have our cocks down each other‘s throat, but I think I unleashed so much cum in his mouth that he didn’t know what to do with it. I could hear him swallowing everything and he did. He came again in my mouth. It was crazy. Did he just have two orgasms because he was sucking me off? I laid there for a minute not knowing what to think.

We had just crossed a line I never thought I would with a guy. He looked at me. I looked at him and then he laid next to me and fell asleep almost immediately. I thought this is what women talk about guys and how we almost immediately fall asleep after an orgasm. Which is usually what I did anyway, if I jacked off before bed. I fall asleep pretty quickly. I guess this wasn’t a stereotype, but it was a real thing, confirmed by his snoring. Once again, I woke up to the sound of people clanging and making breakfast in the kitchen and getting their coffee. We were laying on our backs and his hand had reached over in the middle of the night, and I felt that he was still holding my cock. I wonder how long he been holding it throughout the night. This was getting a little too much for me. It was fun to get off and it was really cool to see his big ginger cock. And his scar line did kind of turn me on. But this was beyond what I thought whatever happened with another guy. We both woke up and headed out to the kitchen and got breakfast with everybody, trying not to exchange glances with each other letting anyone know what we did last night.

12