Forth of July Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weekend festivities continued again just like before, but a lot of family had now left because it was 5 July, and everyone was ready to head on back to their normal lives. We still had a few stragglers, my cousin, his parents, my aunt and uncle who stayed with us often and uncle, who usually had to sleep on the couch or somewhere because he was a little too drunk sometimes. Most everyone else had cleared out by then and there was an empty room for anyone who wanted to stay in that room instead of doing a double bunk. It was super hot that day. Everyone was going to be either leaving or getting ready to leave but we all wanted to do one more swim. My parent’s pool is pretty awesome because it was super hot outside. We all decided why not let’s all swim one more time before they all have to get packed up and head home. My cousin, looking at me said let’s go get changed. Knowing that he was not gonna be spending the night at my house again I think he still wanted one more go at what we had been doing. I said OK let’s go get changed and we went to my room, both dropped our drawers and of course he had a raging boner again. I said what are you planning on doing? I don’t know if I have much more in with what we’re doing. He asked if he could at least suck me one more time. How could I resist a blowjob? As I said, yes, he dropped his knees and started sucking on my cock. But then I felt bad because he was raging and I knew that he was gonna have to get off as well so I had him stop. I said let’s go lay on my bed. I laid down with him in that a position kneeling over me on my side, playing with my cock kind of like a masseuse. I could see his Boner raging, and I reached over and started to stroke him as he was going to town on mine. I felt his mouth once again, slurping up the wetness of the head of my cock, and I started to stroke him, even harder. He was insatiable and was clearly enthralled by an uncut cock. He then stopped and asked if he can put penis inside my foreskin one more time? We both sat up again facing each other kneeling on my bed, then pulled his head towards mine. Our pee, holes touching, and then once again, I slid my foreskin over the top of my head, and then continue to cover over his. This time he didn’t come immediately. He looked at me and said, let’s stroke it a little bit. I said OK. He pushed my hand away and started rubbing the head of his cock inside my skin like it was his own skin. He was playing with my cock and it felt so good that I came first this time, blasting him with enough lubrication of cum for him to really play around inside as I started to lose my boner. This made the skin, even more pliable for him to stretch over himself he got my foreskin all the way down to his scar line. He started rubbing my foreskin on his scar and this triggered him to blast off inside of me. This was kind of cool because I saw my foreskin balloon with every pulse of his pumping out semen. I was filled it up like a balloon, and then as he pulled out, I could hear a pop and then cum came spilling out everywhere.

Later that afternoon, every one went home and back to their lives. My cousin left with a weird grin as he got into his parent’s car. I wouldn’t see him until next 4th of July, and I was actually looking forward to it.

12