All Comments on 'Fortress of Solitude'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
billhudleybillhudleyabout 13 years ago
Great read

So similar in so many ways to my best childhood friend and I, except that I wasn't brave enough to ask for 15 minutes and I've had a lifetime of regret.

Great job T. Wells, great job.

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendabout 13 years ago
Precious memories, how they linger . . .

Wonderful, authentic, account of what many of us might have experienced. I wish I could communicate my recollection of those experiences as well as timmywells does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Coming of age

A charming coming of age story. I too was more of a DC comics fan than Marvel, and I also had a friend that I lusted for. I was afraid to act however, unlike the main character, but if I had it to do over again I would have done exactly what Jimbo did. It would have been better to have gotten shot down or even punched than to have lived with a lifetime of "shoulda coulda" regrets. Who knows? Maybe my friend was feeling the same about me. To think that I could have had experienced such a wonderful thing is bittersweet indeed.

Your stories are a delight and the two you have posted here today have made me feel like a kid again. Bravo once more!

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
Five Stars for Superman

You told me that most of your older stories were true or spiced up truth. I felt the sorrow of saying good-bye to someone you shared the numerous sexual new feeling you experienced together. I love your story and desire to find more. I share none of the personal feelings having moved so often & quickly around the world and the US.

MickyFox0MickyFox0over 6 years ago
Never

Never worked out for me, I tried many times to do what happened with these two guys but it never worked out. They all ended being hetro and me being gay.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous