Fortuitous Benefactor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," squealed Toni. ""Mike has bought me a pony."

He mother said firmly, "He said nothing about buying it and also said it was for both of you."

"Yeah for both of us," Mike said, standing up for himself.

They raced out and Ryan put a riding cap on Toni before lifting her on to the saddle.

"Eek it's a long way up," she said and erased that objection as soon as Ryan snorted rubbish, that Trixie was only a small pony."

The others have come out to watch this auspicious event.

"Mrs Armstrong's daughter Sally is away at boarding school. Ida has agreed to us caring for Trixie over here providing Sally can come over and ride her when home on school breaks and I said what a wonderful idea. I have done a lot of fence repairs with Freddie Armstrong without charge and so they feel beholden for me."

"Oh that's so lovely," Beau practically purred. "I must thank her."

"I invited Ida and Freddie over for dinner tomorrow night and told them you girls would cook them dinner."

"You are calling me a girl?" Beau bubbled. "May I cook a special treat dinner tomorrow night? I have not cooked much for you guys."

"Yes," Kim said and you cap the night by having nookie."

"What's nookie?" Mike asked.

"I have no idea darling. Isn't Trixie a lovely pony?"

"Yeah I think so."

After leading the pony for a circuit around the lawn Ryan allowed Toni to ride unassisted. She handled the situation well and Trixie was used to this as the other three Armstrong children had ridden her when they were youngsters.

"Okay my young horsewoman. It's Mike's turn now."

"No Trixie is my pony."

Beau sighed but before she could scold her daughter Ryan was already taking control.

"Apologize to Mike for being mean to him and then dismount and hand over Trixie. If you make a fuss or continue with bad manners you will be grounded for a week."

"Oh no. Sorry Mike," Toni said, sliding off the pony and managing to land well. "Go for your first ride on our pony Mikey."

Mike rode less confidently than Toni but he was fine. When Ryan and the kids returned from unsaddling and grooming Trixie they found the three women on the deck having a pre-lunch drink.

Ignoring her children Beau stood and went straight over to Ryan and kissed him on the mouth generously and said, "Making that arrangement with Trixie for the benefit of my children was a truly wonderful think for you to do."

Kim and Maggie clapped and Toni said, "Kiss him again mom. He deserves it."

Ida and Freddie Armstrong left at 9:00, hailing Beau for cooking such a beautiful roast turkey dinner and thanking everyone for a wonderful evening. Returning indoors after waving them off Maggie placed her arms around Toni and Mike and said, "Come on you two, you are almost asleep on your feet and your mom needs a rest. I'll put you to bed. Go kiss your mom and Ryan."

Beau eyed Ryan nervously, licked her lips and said. "I'm embarrassed."

"Then do it with the lights off."

"No it's not that. I've been thinking about this for most of the day, believing tonight would be the night."

Ryan finished off about his seventh wine. It was either seven or eight. Who was counting?

"Why be embarrassed," he leered. At your age you would have had somewhere between twenty-five and fifty-five different dicks up you."

Beau squirmed and said it was not that and that wild estimate was a total exaggeration.

"Well what is it?"

"I've changed my panties three times this evening and I'm still dripping. This is so embarrassing."

"Oh boy, my favorite babe. I like babes who drip"

"You do?"

"Yes absolutely. You may drip all over me. We best put towels over the sofa."

"I'll get them."

"No please allow me Beau and please don't be embarrassed about anything. Slip a finger wet with the pussy juice up my butt if you feel that way inclined."

"I-I don't believe I will."

"Well no problem. I have no wish to have you under pressure. Will you ignore the fact that you are dripping and allow my to suck your cunt?"

"My cunt? God you are awful."

"Are you sure I said cunt?"

"Yes and don't you deny it."

"Say that word to me again."

Beau squirmed and took a deep breath and looking straight at Ryan said, "Cunt, cunt, cunt... I do hope you like my cunt."

"Good girl. Now keep your cunt warm for me while I go off for towels."

Ryan returned nude from the bathroom with towels to find Beau was also nude and he noted approvingly that she had a beautifully trimmed vulva.

He looked at it and his cock twanged to attention.

"Omigod Ryan, I don't think I can take all of that."

"That's okay. Many women appear to have a misguided impression about the smallness of their cunt, one of the exceptions being babes who own big fat dildos."

"Ryan you are awful."

"Good, let's kiss and then you might like to kiss and lick my cock and then attempt to swallow the lot."

They kissed and Beau dropped to her knees with the speed of a falling rock.

Ryan braced himself and then leaned over her slightly and dropped his arms to come in under hers to grasp two big handfuls of tit.

Beau groaned as he squeezed as she finished a long lick up from his groin and just as she began to push her lips over the helmet of his cock said, "Let's not rush this Ryan. Take half the night if you wish."

"I wish," he gasped as she ran her teeth down over his shaft.

Later when he'd positioned Beau on the sofa on her knees and she leant over the arm he climbed partly over her, supporting himself on one knee beyond her far hip while leaving his other foot on the carpet he saw she was dripping wet and grinned.

"Reach a hand between your legs and feed me into you at the pace that keeps you happy."

"Oh such a kind man," she said, sweeping back her long blonde hair and looking back at him coquettishly.

"Well you might not have enjoyed a fuck for quite sometime and so I would like this one to be memorable for you as well as for me. I'm sure there is no need for me to stimulate you," he said, eyeing the glistening pussy.

"Oh such a polite man," Beau said, clasping his erection.

He darted his tongue in and out of the entrance to Beau's mouth and she finally flickered her tongue and when their tongues touched he felt the high-charged flash of sizzling sensuality and guessed that she did too.

Her groan came from deep within her.

They touched and fingered unhurriedly and delicately.

Ryan could feel her body heat building and suspected a memorable fuck was in the making. He licked his lips as he felt the helmet of his cock being stroked up and down her outer lips and then it slipped between the lips and that was greeted by a triumphant or perhaps joyful groan from Beau. It was very unlikely that sound would have been a complaint from this recently widowed woman wanting so much to be fucked. The thought of fucking such a lovely woman added perhaps another half-inch to Ryan's already fully extended shaft.

"Do you wish to be fucked?" he whispered.

"Attempting to be an idiot doesn't become you," she panted. "Push in right to the hilt but slowly. Omigod this is so beautiful."

Ryan thought all women ought to be this grateful at the opportunity of enjoying sexual connection. He felt privileged to be giving Mrs Beau Parker what she really wanted out of life right now.

As the engagement continued Ryan couldn't help thinking it was very agreeable having a more mature woman with a bit more meat over her bones in his arms. Both Maggie and Kim were underweight, Kim particularly so, but that's where the temptation to make any other comparisons would rest.

When he was in she whispered, "It feels fine. There's no rush. Let it soak for a minute or two. It's so pleasant having a non aggressive cock deep inside me."

Ryan worried needlessly about whether he could come if the entire initial fuck was to be accomplished in slow motion. They ground away slowly for almost an hour, in a kind of leisurely slip/slide/groan/pullback routine and at times he hung on to her tits and squeezed and that really had her groaning softly. He began thinking about breakfast when she brought him back to the pre-midnight presence when she whispered, "Can you pump faster now; my body is preparing to come."

He knew not to gallop and so built up the pace smoothly and when he heard Beau's heavy breathing turn into a pant and watched her head roll from side to side Ryan thrust his middle finger into the juices leaking from pussy and slowly eased that finger anally, meeting little resistance and that told him something. Beau squealed and jerked and twisted into a huge release.

She skillfully retained her position rather than collapsing and gasped, "Don't be too long.

He withdrew his finger and she said thanks and pushed in a hand under him and began to gently squeeze his balls.

Ryan liked that and was wrong if he thought he'd prolong that good feeling for quite sometime because Beau squeezed internally and gradually that proved too much for the pulsating cock head and Ryan bellowed into ejaculation. He slumped half off Beau who turned her head to him and that locked into a very deep kiss as soon as Ryan's breathing was under control.

As they came out of that kiss he gently squeezed one of Beau's nipples and kissed the tip of her nose and said, "I regard that as a memorable fuck."

"Me too," she said, reaching behind to scope semen from off her back and staring at him as she sucked those two fingers lasciviously.

They appeared completely in turn.

He said she was a great fuck and smiling Beau said she was so happy.

CHAPTER 3

Beatrice (Beau) Wallis as she was then went on a date on New Year's Eve with a guy Pete Parker from the insurance company office where they both worked as sub-managers in the claims department. Pete was between girlfriends and Beau regular guy had gone home from Christmas. He'd invited her but she was not particularly comfortable with his mother so had declined.

Beau and Pete had a great time at the party and were among the last to leave and Claire the hostess invited them to stay and they agreed, neither of them expecting to be placed in a single bed and sharing the bedroom with another couple. The other couple kept them awake making so much noise at having sex that Beau gave in to Pete's advances. He turned out to be much better at sex that her boyfriend and she made the fateful decision to switch boyfriends and seven months later she and Pete married and six weeks later Beau was pregnant.

She was reasonably happy and being pregnant introduced new excitement and focus into her life. The cruised along as a family and then two years ago Pete made friends with another couple of married guys and the three of them went out every Friday night. Then Pete became depressed and attempted her to agree to take out a mortgage on the house after they'd only become mortgage-free two months earlier.

She refused saying they'd worked extra hours to pay off debt and he became sullen and then told her he owed almost $8000 in gambling debts.

Beau was shocked because she'd been under the impression Pete didn't really like to gamble. He blamed Tony and Alan for leading him astray and she said to drop them immediately as being undesirable friends. He said no and she insisted. They were an argument and that's when he hit her for the first time. He began hitting her quite often after that and even hit her when Beau suggested counseling but finally agreed on that when Beau said she would leave him unless they completed a counseling program and she would take the children.

At counseling Beau was shocked to learn that Pete had used the investments from money he'd received from his grandmother's estate to reduce his gambling debts that had reached $37,000 and now stood at $15,000.

They went home and rowed and he knocked her to the ground and kicked her repeatedly. Then two days later they rowed again and that's when her lost it totally, breaking her fingers and yelling she was lucky he wasn't knifing her. Filled with remorse Pete took Beau to the medical center and he sat with the children while Beau lied to the nurse and doctor that she'd fallen off the stairs and landed awkwardly, breaking her fall on her outstretched hands. When he went off Beau called social welfare and within the hour Mrs Childs arrived.

"Well dear you can't really look after your children with fingers strapped up like that. Tell me what happened."

Beau repeated the story she'd told at the medical center knowing Mrs Childs would have read that report.

"Dear you are lying, aren't you? You have no stairs in this house."

Beau burst into tears and denied having been beaten prior to that day."

"Let's pack your things and everything you need for the children," Mrs Childs said. "At present I find this is an undesirable environment for you and yours children."

"No I won't leave. I only want my husband warned off."

"Darling what will your reaction be if your husband starts beating your children."

"Oh god," Beau screamed, and clasped Mrs Childs while crying uncontrollably.

When she calmed Beau said she was ready to pack and would appreciate help to do that. The children were staying with one of Beau's neighbors.

* * *

The idea of living with a weirdo unmarried attorney who lived on a few acres with two abandoned mothers had no appeal to Beau but as Mrs Childs had pointed out it was the best option she had at the moment at it would be a refuge for her and her children because they could reside there and it was very unlikely her dangerous husband would locate them.

Beau arrived at the law office without knowing what to expect although Mrs Childs had assured her several times that Mr Aiken was a very nice man. But what did that really mean. Most people thought her wife-beating husband was a very nice man. Beau went in half-expecting a misfit that possible would look ugly with a twisted jaw and who walked with a limp and would look exhausted from having sex night and morning with two abandoned mothers, young mothers Mrs Childs had said.

The PA took Beau into Mr Aiken and Beau gasped audibly because she saw instantly he was nothing like a Quasimoto and she felt her knees practically knock. The guy was nothing short of handsome, lean and tall with dark blond curly hair, a huge-great-teeth-smile and hazel eyes. Omigod she was half in love with him already.

At the courthouse when one of the abandoned mothers, Maggie arrived to sit with her and Mrs Childs, Beau thought immediately what a lovely young woman Maggie was and welcomed Maggie's arm around her. Christ who could abandon a honey like Maggie. The husband must be loco.

She half-saw her husband looking at her, menacingly she thought, but evaded catching his eye.

Maggie felt her shake and had whispered, "Don't worry Beau, he won't be allowed to hurt you ever again."

Beau had the distinct feeling that someone 'from above' had just spoken to her. It was so reassuring.

When Maggie was driving her to the farm and Mrs Childs had gone to collect the children, Beau could tell from what Maggie was saying about Ryan as she called him that Maggie was in love with him.

"Are you hoping something lovely happens between you and Mr Aiken?"

"It won't happen. He's made that quite clear and also to Kim. You may as well know he has sex with us."

"Oh."

"Yes and he's great at it. He's thirty-seven and Kim and I believe he thinks he's too old for us. We are probably not educated and sophisticated enough for him to have as a long-term partner but you are without our social deficiencies."

"Oh you'll be wrong about me and besides I have two children."

Maggie laughed delightedly and said, "Ryan really likes babies and I suspect will love older children. He's possibly yours for the taking Maggie once your present difficulties are resolved."

"Maggie would you be a darling and do something for me?"

"Yes of course. Shoot?"

"Please don't mention that conversation we just had to anyone, particularly your friends and Mr Aiken."

"Yes of course I agree to that. But don't be surprised if similar thoughts are voiced independently by Kim."

"Thanks Maggie. Now tell me something about yourself and Kim and your children."

It was a typical sprawling farmhouse with character and Beau took to it instantly.

"Oh its lovely and looks well maintained."

"Yes Ryan bought it from his mother recently and she's gone off to live closer to her sister. It was the originally homestead for a seven thousand acre ranch that Ryan's grandparents began to subdivide off many years ago and Ryan's later father continued the downsizing. We all like living here being so close to the city and yet in a country environment. Ryan bought this vehicle for Kim and me to use and now it will be shared by you."

"No I won 't wish to become beholden to Mr Aiken."

"You will find that impossible to resist darling. He treats us all like family and acts like a surrogate father to our children."

"Omigod."

"Exactly Beau. Now please tell me about yourself and your children."

Beau watched enviously the arrival home of Ryan. The two younger women rushed to smother him and were kissed affectionately and they practically were waving their tails in delight. Then her pleasure at witnessing that homely scene although feeling excluded faded rapidly as she was put under pressure at being kissed by Ryan but she managed to respond in time to avoid an awkward impasse.

Then after midnight came the dreadful news about Pete being shot to death. She managed to hold up well and was unhappy that his life should have ended that way. When she'd asked Ryan what now he'd said to prepare for court hearings over the murder to drag on for months and to expect to be hounded by the media. He advised her to admit having only the slightest knowledge of Pete's gambling and that on the night he told her he was into debt by thousands of dollars they rowed and he assaulted her severely, that time breaking five of her fingers. When accompanying her to be interviewed extensively by the Police he advised her to tell the truth and nothing but the truth but also to avoid any elaboration unless she was sure of the details and not to volunteer information. He said she must endeavor from the outset to give the impression of being a truthful and reliable witness.

Beau recalled that conversation.

"But this is making me out to be a suspect. Why am I facing being questioned like that?"

"The police wish to gather all the facts to establish their case against the accused in this homicide case. Remember that is their goal, they are not out to help you. They will wish to examine whether you were seriously implicated in that fatal shooting."

"Me implicated? Don't be absurd. There's no way any reasonable person could associate me..."

And then Beau stopped and turned pale, the horror of realization gripping her.

"Omigod the Police suspect me of hiring those two thugs to extract my revenge."

"Very intelligent thinking," Ryan had smiled. "It's the job of the Police to leave no stone unturned but keep relaxed. When our senior trail attorney enters into pre-trial conferences the two accused will learn of two things: the benefits to them of revealing who hired them to rough up your husband and the retribution they face should they be found to have lied about that. Jack Harrison our top guy will soon ask you as a witness whether you hired those thugs."

"But why? I'm innocent."

"To satisfy himself you are telling the truth. He'll have no wish to be faced with any unexpected surprises. You should be aware whatever you tell your defense team is protected under privilege unless your chief attorney decides to reveal it in your best interest. Be aware whatever a witness tells the police may be used by the prosecution in court."

When asked by the Police Inspector during that formal interview had she hired the two men accused of killing her husband, Beau reacted sharply, with outrage, saying she totally rejected such a slime ball aspersion. Jack Harrison smiled at his client and told Beau to take it easy.