Fortune and Fortitude Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This room smelled very different. It had a more fragrant, heavy smell. Closer to ripe fruit than anything. In some ways, it reminded him of Quinn's now familiar scent. Since this is where she had been staying, he figured it made [note 2]sense.

A small knock at the door grabbed his attention. He sat up, confused. "Come in?"

The door opened, revealing Kiara, who offered a shy smile. "Hey."

She had changed clothes, now standing in a dark blue loose-fitting nightshirt and a matching pair of harem pants.

"Sorry, were you looking for Quinn? She went to take a shower."

Kiara slipped into the room and gently sat down beside Jared, before folding her hands in her lap. "Actually... I was looking for you."

Jared tilted his head and shifted to face her directly. "Yes?"

She sighed but didn't meet his gaze. "Zoe found out why Ria's acting so weird. Apparently," she said, gesturing around, "She's feeling a bit... territorial."

Jared raised his eyebrow. "We hardly know each other."

"Not over you," Kiara corrected with a small smile. "Over Fairway. And more importantly... Mistress Senguine."

Jared closed his eyes. "Ah. That... actually makes some amount of sense." He nodded and opened his eyes, but Kiara's eyes were still directed to the floor. "Is that everything?"

"That's all she told me."

"No, I mean..." Jared slid his hand over hers. "Is that all you wanted to talk about?"

Kiara met his gaze, her blue eyes capturing his. "Well..." She trailed off and glanced away, a slight blush creeping up her neck. "We never did finish the game."

Jared smiled and lifted her chin to face him. "We still can, if you'd like."

She jumped slightly at his touch, and her breaths quickened. She closed her eyes as Jared leaned in.

His heartbeat sounded in his ears. They had kissed a few times during the game... Hadn't they? No, actually... He had kissed her cheek. Her hand. But that was it.

But it's not like this was their first kiss. Still, something was different. It was just them. No pressure, and certainly no excuse. It was a kiss between lovers.

His lips brushed hers, and she shivered before settling into it. Jared cupped her cheek as he pressed into the kiss, sinking against her.

The cool sensations of her lips relaxed him, and, like jumping into a river, they both adapted rather quickly.

Her hands came up to wrap around his neck as they embraced, their mouths moving in gentle tandem. There was no rush, no constant drive.

On an impulse, Jared pulled her onto his lap so she was riding him sidesaddle. She hummed appreciatively and shifted until she was straddling his lap.

The kiss deepened suddenly, and wrapped his arms around her back, pulling her closer to him. Kiara's hands were in his hair now, her arms draping over his shoulders as she broke the kiss for air.

They panted, her forehead pressed against his as they gazed into each other's eyes. Jared could see a desire, a surge of passion swelling in her stare.

After a few moments, Jared pulled her back into a kiss, and this time, there was no messing around. Jared grunted at the sudden rush, and quickly adjusted to match her intensity.

His hands slid down to grip her butt, and he gave her a small squeeze, pulling her hips against him. Her breath caught in pleasure, and Jared's mind suddenly filled with flashes of their night together.

When she broke away for breath again, Jared took the opportunity to kiss her jaw, slowly trailing down her neck.

She sighed and pulled his head against her neck, her chest heaving against his as she caught her breath.

Suddenly, she stiffened, her hands slackening around his neck as she pulled away somewhat. Confused, Jared looked up and followed her gaze.

"I'm... sorry," Kiara muttered, pulling away. "I didn't hear you come in."

Quinn, dressed in only a towel, had her arms folded as she leaned against the wall. "I tried to be quiet. And you have nothing to apologize for." She waved her hand. "I don't want to cock block like Mom. Please, continue."

Kiara winced and started slipping off of Jared, but he grabbed her wrists and held them against his shoulders.

She gave him a reproachful look. "I'm sure the two of you had plans."

"Had," Quinn interrupted. "This is kind of more interesting." She crossed over to the bed and sat down on the side, inclining her head. "Seriously, you two can keep going. I don't mind."

Kiara gave Jared a skeptical look. He shrugged. "Apparently it's a thing for her."

Kiara glanced between them, unsure. Jared pressed a kiss against her jaw before moving to her cheek, a silent invitation.

She gave Quinn another wary look, and Quinn waved her to continue. Still hesitant, she moved her lips against Jared's again.

As they kissed, she relaxed somewhat, her hands resting delicately on the nape of his neck. Jared made sure not to push too far - she'd get used to the fact.

Like with the game earlier, the moment their lips made contact, he lost awareness of the world around him, including their spectator. But Kiara definitely appeared to not have it so easy.

Still, after a minute or so, she sank against him, her modest chest pressing into his as she full-heartedly returned the kiss. Jared sat up straight, his hands gripping her sides tightly as they made out.

It wasn't long before Kiara broke the kiss again, her breathing only slight labored. Her face was fully flushed, and not just from excitement.

She opened her mouth to say something, but she was cut off as Quinn swooped in to kiss Jared.

The contrast was incredibly startling. Jared grunted in surprise as he struggled to adapt from the soothing cold of Kiara's kiss to the fierce fire of Quinn.

Her kiss was hungry, passionate, in some ways more so than he had ever felt from her. He shifted a hand around her back, pinning her still wet hair into her towel.

Quinn softly moaned as she pressed into the kiss, one hand grabbing at his collar in earnest.

Kiara shifted off of his lap uncomfortably, and Quinn broke the kiss to grin at her. "Come on, it's only fair that I get a turn."

Kiara looked away. "I suppose it is."

She moved as if to leave, but Quinn grabbed her hand. "You can have another turn, if you want."

Kiara winced. "I'm good, I think. But thank you."

Quinn raised an eyebrow and shifted to sit on one of Jared's legs. "You have to get used to it, you know. This isn't really going to work if we all get jealous."

Kiara sighed. "You seem to be pretty used to it already."

"Nah. I'm just lucky." Quinn tugged her back, and Kiara reluctantly returned to stand next to him.

Quinn gestured with her head. "Go ahead."

It was a bizarre situation, to be sure. Knowing that Quinn was okay with it made him feel a lot better, but seeing Kiara uncomfortable made him uneasy. Heck, even just HAVING them both in the same room had felt strange all day. It had been easier back when his mind could pretend that his night with Kiara was just some distant dream, but after that kiss they shared...

He was doing his best to switch between them, but the whiplash was intense. He felt like an entirely different person with each of them, so now he was trying to find some kind of middle ground. For the most part, he figured staying quiet was the best move. Quinn was smart, he knew, and if HE tried to force Kiara into something she didn't want, he'd just look like a player or something.

But when she hesitated, Jared reached up and placed his right hand around her waist, leaving the other resting on Quinn's bare thigh. With a gentle pull, Kiara came to rest on his other leg.

With a deft movement, Jared captured her lips again, softly. Her eyelids fluttered shut as she shifted on his lap, one arm wrapping around his back.

Quinn watched from the side with a smirk playing on the edges of her lips. Her eyes darted between them, watching with great interest as Kiara's stature shifted from wary to somewhat more relaxed.

Satisfied, Quinn shifted her gaze to her husband. His hand on her waist hadn't slackened, but his other hand had moved to fully enclose his other lover's waist, pulling her tightly against him.

A firey flicker of jealousy burned in her core, dripping like hot wax into her nether regions. She shifted, rubbing her thighs together subconsciously.

After a few moments, she gently pressed against Kiara's shoulder with her hand. Kiara pulled back, confused, and Quinn took the opportunity to swoop in and claim his lips for her own.

Quinn watched from the corner of her eye as Kiara looked away, her face flushing.

Faintly, Quinn could still make out what she assumed to be Kiara's taste on his lips.

Jared struggled to adapt again as Quinn pressed her tongue into his mouth, shifting gears once again into a far more aggressive approach to kissing.

But it was faster this time, and once he had just begun to settle into it, she pulled away again, her tongue the last thing to leave his mouth.

She licked the traces of their mixed saliva from her mouth and gestured with her head for Kiara to continue. After a brief hesitation, Kiara folded and took Quinn's place once more.

Jared shivered as Quinn pressed her lips against his neck. Kiara was adjusting, the heat of her kisses increasing incrementally.

The next time Quinn traded off Kiara was faster to pull away. The small blush had erupted into fully flushed cheeks, and she openly stared as Jared and his sister made out. The sexual tension in the room had thickened.

Kiara didn't wait for Quinn to stop, instead pushing her off much as Quinn had done to her. Quinn raised her eyebrows in surprise as Kiara mashed her lips against Jared's.

Jared's arms wrapped tightly around Kiara as she aggressively pushed into him. It was unlike any kiss they had ever shared... She was desperate, not merely passionate. Perhaps even... competitive.

Quinn moaned into his ear as she ground herself on his thigh. He could feel a slick wetness starting to form, her towel having hiked up on the back to place her slit directly against his skin.

After a few minutes, Kiara pulled away again, panting. She wiped her lips and looked at Quinn. "You didn't interrupt."

Quinn grinned. "I didn't need to." She glanced between them. "Kiara, you mentioned that you taught him how to eat out Zoe, right?"

Kiara raised an eyebrow. "Hardly.

"Maybe we should give him some practice."

Kiara's eyes widened, and she gave Jared a panicked look. "I'm not so sure that-"

"Oh, relax." Quinn rolled her eyes. "What, you don't want me to see you naked? Zoe did, didn't she?" Quinn's eyes narrowed. "Or is it Jared you're more scared of?"

When she didn't answer, Quinn sighed. "Okay, fine. Jared... How about you show me what you know?"

She hopped off of his lap and sat back on the bed, unfolding her towel and sliding it under her butt.

Jared's already stiff shaft jumped at the sight of her fully nude body, her clean lips leaking a clear fluid.

A quick glance at Kiara showed him that she was also gaping at the naked Quinn, her eyes studying her body up and down. Comparing, perhaps.

Jared leaned forward. Though he wasn't familiar with the terminologies, it wasn't hard to figure what "eating her out" meant.

He breathed in, her intoxicating scent filling his nostrils. She shifted as his hot breath puffed against her slit.

"Just to warn you, I really don't know what I'm doing."

He didn't wait for her to respond, instead choosing to lean forward and press his mouth against her glistening labia.

She shuddered as he moved up and down, gently kissing along her length. Her fingers entered his hair, running through it as he tenderly brushed his lips against hers.

Kiara's already pink cheeks had ignited into a bright red, but her wide eyes never left couple. Her eyes darted from Quinn's face, down to where Jared's mouth met between her legs.

Quinn moaned, and Kiara's lips pursed, her face growing redder as goosebumps ran down her skin. She stared at the other woman's face, watching Quinn's now closed eyes as she leaned back in pleasure.

Quinn gripped Jared's hair tightly as he tentatively stuck out his tongue, the fleshy muscle just penetrating past her entrance. She shifted, a silent plea for more. "Dang," Quinn managed to mutter. "Are you sure you haven't done this before?"

Jared paused for a moment. "To be fair, you were already pretty worked up."

Quinn smiled softly at him. "I suppose. But that doesn't mean you should stop."

Fascinated, Jared returned to his ministrations, his tongue lapping at her juices.

He gently returned to sliding into her, digging deeper, sliding tasting every inch of her. She shuddered, her hands shifting to grip his shoulders. Her nails dug into his skin as he brushed a particularly sensitive spot.

He was somewhat surprised by how excited she was, and with so little effort. Every lick, each nibble, prompted a cry of pleasure, or a flicker of delight.

She leaned back, her thighs locking his head into place as she ground against him. He leaned in, changing his approach. Quinn let out a small whine as his tongue retreated, but she was quickly cut off as he nuzzled against her clit.

He gave it a single lick, and her body jumped. He swiftly began licking around, above, roughly flicking the nub with his tongue.

After only a few minutes, she let out a loud cry and clamped her legs as she came. He looked up to see her gripping the sheets, her face flushed in arousal and excitement as she cried out.

She hummed as he extracted himself from her legs to embrace her, planting a firm kiss on her cheek.

"Not bad for a first-timer," she murmured.

Jared smiled and gave her a shrug. "I had a good teacher."

Quinn raised her eyebrows and looked past him, to a VERY blushing Kiara, who was biting her lip.

"Would you like a turn?"

**********

Zoe froze. She had come from her room in the barn, intending to find Kiara. She had intended to ask a question. A question that vanished the moment she peered through the door.

She had almost knocked, but a slight whimper from Quinn had halted her. The door was open, and she had opted to peer inside.

Her stomach had turned at the sight, her sight turning red as she watched Jared - yes, Jared - eating out her enemy. His wife, some part of her mind reminded her, but that only made it worse.

She wanted to storm in and yell at them, or maybe to run and hide. Find somewhere to distract herself, or maybe even just cry. But she couldn't. She could only watch, her legs rooted in place by something she didn't fully understand.

If she had been thinking clearly, she would have suspected magic. But in the waft of emotions she suddenly found herself in, magic might as well not even exist.

In her daze, she found herself sunk to the floor, kneeling as she desperately peered through the small crack like the meaning of the universe was on the other side. Her hands had been stuffed down her shorts, rubbing frantically. A part of her brain was screaming at her, but she couldn't care less.

Her lips parted as her breathing grew heavier. He had switched to her friend several minutes ago, removing her pants and panties to gain access. Unlike the blonde, Kiara's sounds were muffled, held back by her shyness.

Quinn was holding Kiara's hand, one arm wrapped around her back as she watched the other woman's face. Kiara's hair had spread out over the trio, the very tips of it falling on Jared's head. Zoe couldn't see where his mouth met Kiara's body, but she could very well imagine.

Subtly, quietly, Kiara's body contracted. Zoe's eyes squeezed shut as her fingers dug into herself one final time, biting her tongue to not make a sound as she came along with her friend.

Trembling, she fell back, panting for breath as she recovered from her orgasm. She pushed away her thoughts, feeling the depths of jealousy, anger, fear... and heavy, heavy, arousal.

Her eyes flew open at the sound of another mewl. She quickly leaned forward to get another peek.

Kiara was leaning on one arm, watching on as Jared resumed his activities on Quinn. Even from Zoe's vantage point, she could see the stiff tent protruding from Jared's pants as he leaned over her.

That selfish ditz.

Despite herself, Zoe watched on, hands dipping into her shorts again. With only minor hesitation, she unbuttoned them and pulled down her undergarment for better access.

If her amante was going to make love to her enemy...

At least she could get a show.

************

Jared stroked Kiara's arm soothingly as she came down from her high. She had taken much longer to get going than Quinn, but once she got into it, she seemed to enjoy it just as much.

"You okay?" he murmured.

Her eyes fluttered open, and she gave him a small smile. "That was wonderful."

He leaned forward, capturing her lips with his own. She wrapped her arms around his head, kissing him deeply, her gratitude plainly expressed.

She was beautiful, especially in her afterglow. He hadn't been able to appreciate it as much last time, but he fully intended to now. He pulled back, propping himself on his elbows to gaze at her.

She glanced away shyly. "I think... It's Quinn's turn again.

Quinn's face lit up with a smile. "I'm not going to argue."

Jared chuckled and sat up. But before he could even finish doing so, Quinn wrapped an arm around his neck and pulled him in for a passionate, albeit brief, kiss of her own.

She squirmed and laid back impatiently as Jared made his way off the bed, kneeling between her legs once more. This time around, he wanted to try taking it a bit slower.

He had only just started when the door suddenly slammed open.

"Mr. Bertreck, I do believe that-"

Miss Senguine froze in the doorway. Her eyes flicked between the three of them and their varying states of dress. Jared's fully dressed form, Quinn's fully naked, and Kiara halfway between the two.

Kiara pulled her legs in and moved her hands to cover herself, but Quinn didn't move. She just smirked up at her mother's stunned expression.

She snapped her mouth shut. "I merely came to inform you that midnight is in five minutes. I see my reminder was needed."

She wheeled around out the door, leaving it open behind her.

After a brief moment of silence, Kiara stood, her face pink. "She's right. I think we should go."

She snagged her things and quickly began tugging on her clothes. When she was finished, she gave a weak smile and a nod before leaving.

Quinn lounged back. "See you tomorrow?"

Jared smiled. "Of course." He leaned forward and gave her one final kiss.

But he probably wouldn't get much sleep.

********

"Miss Aspen."

Zoe flinched at the voice behind her. She slowly turned around. "Yeah?"

"A word, please."

Senguine folded her arms as she came up behind the small girl. "I couldn't help but notice your... position outside Mr. Bertreck's door. A rather compromising one, at that."

Zoe felt her face burning. "You must think I'm some kind of pervert."

Senguine's lips turned up into a small smile, and she waved her hand dismissively. "Hardly. Now that I know what you were watching, it's hardly different from viewing any kind of pornography." Her eyes narrowed. "Save for the starring cast."

Zoe fidgeted her hands. "So?"

"I don't think you're perverted. Merely pathetic."

Zoe sharply looked up to meet her gaze with a glare. "What?"

"You are a coward. Or perhaps even a fool."

Zoe blinked, her glare forming into a scowl. "You're saying I should have walked away?"

"No." Senguine pursed her lips. "But you and I both know that a lady's fingers are a poor substitute for a man." She paused. "And it's not like they wouldn't have let you in. I'm sure everyone in there would be both surprised and delighted if you took part." She leaned forward. "What I want to know is why you didn't walk in there and join them."