Fortune and Fortitude Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe looked away. "That's none of your business."

Silence. After several seconds, Senguine sighed. "No, I suppose not."

She walked away, leaving Zoe to her thoughts.

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS. THEY ARE WHAT KEEP ME GOING!

And tell me what scenes you'd like to see! I'm still working forward, so keep em coming!

[note 1] For anyone confused, no, she isn't very concerned about her smell. She noticed during their little pool party that her legs (and her lady bits) were hairier than she'd like. But, of course, she's not telling HIM that, because then he might notice. If that doesn't sound like it makes sense... Well, the ladies get it.

[note 2] Ahem... no it doesn't. Jared just THINKS that's why, but Quinn hasn't been there NEARLY long enough to leave her scent there. It's actually the scent of Engora's, and since Ria and Jessica had pretty much perma-occupied the space, that's why it smells like that. Honestly, Jared can be SUCH an idiot.