Fortune Cookie - Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She somehow looked even more irresistible like this, the way her belly just jutted out from where it should be. Clarke wanted nothing more than to caress her huge belly but managed to resist, Leslie needed the rest. Instead he popped back to the kitchen, dealing with the used vegetables and "water" on the floor before returning to the bedroom with a couple cups of water, he got the feeling Leslie would be parched after all that.

She was still sleeping when he returned so he took the opportunity to get out of his work clothes and into something comfier, his erection was still making itself known but he figured that wouldn't be changing anytime soon given what Leslie had on display for him. Clark resisted rousing Leslie, instead he simply appreciated all that was on display. Obviously her belly was the main draw but it also looked like her hips had also gotten wider, he couldn't help but picture Leslie with a delicious thigh gap.

Clark's daydreaming was interrupted when Leslie started to stir. Her eyes fluttered open as she did her best to stretch her arms and legs, with some added difficulty with her new counter weight. Clark offered his hand and helped her up into a sitting position. Leslie chugged the glass of offered water in a single go. "Thanks, I needed that...and maybe yours too." Leslie suggested, Clark rolled his eyes and passed her his mostly full glass as well.

The glasses drained Clark gets a more serious look on his face as he starts asking questions, "So, what exactly happened here?" Clark asked, vaguely gesturing towards Leslie. Her hands start to caress her belly as she thinks. "Honestly I have no idea," she admitted, "I got home, started getting horny, tried to do some cleaning to distract myself until you got home and eventually it just got to be too much to ignore."

"So you just casually shoved an entire watermelon up your pussy cause you were horny?" Clark couldn't stop the disbelief from affecting his tone. "There was nothing casual about it, considering you had to finish the job mister." Leslie shot back, "It was more than that though, I tried my regular dildo, but that simply wasn't enough, I used that big one next, which to be clear I'd never gotten more than half inserted before but this time it just slipped all the way in." Leslie's cheeks took on a blush as she continued. "At first it felt great but once I orgasmed it stopped feeling as good."

"Your orgasm wasn't the end of it?" Clark asked. Leslie scoffed, "Us women don't always need the hefty recovery times you guys do, no it wasn't the end and I needed something more."

"You've probably seen some of the things I tried first, the cucumber went deep but it didn't satisfy, none of them did, the watermelon seemed crazy but by this point my common sense was being repressed by sheer arousal." Leslie produced a small sigh, "So I brought it upstairs, at first I tried just lowering myself onto it but my legs could only get me so low, eventually I ended up on my back, at first it was easy but it got harder the closer I got to the center, it'd been stuck for gosh, almost half an hour before you got back?" Clark could only nod, she had seemed quite desperate when he showed up, Leslie continued, "And how thanks to you, it's inside me, honestly the most intense orgasm of my life really." Leslie paused, "Sorry honey..."

Clark masked his disappointment with another question, "But...that still doesn't still doesn't explain HOW you were able to do any of that, or why your pussy is so swollen for that matter." Leslie paused, leaning back a bit as a hand snaked around her belly towards her crotch, although hidden from sight by her belly, her deepening blush made it clear her fingers were exploring her pussy. Leslie swooned a bit, "Oh my, that is quite the change, I had noticed some of the changes during the process, but this feels extreme..." she trailed off.

Silence hangs heavy in the air. "Can I...can I touch it?" Clark stammered. Leslie showed no hesitation in her response "Of course, this is only thanks to you after all." Pulling her hands away and arching her back a bit she basically presents her belly to him. Trying his best, but probably failing, to mask his eagerness Clark reaches out and lays his hands on Leslie's belly. He hadn't been sure what to expect, but it was very firm, her skin had some give but the hard shape of the watermelon didn't leave a lot of room. Leslie's moan caught him off guard, looking up to her face he finds it's basically beet red, "Sorry, your hands feel really good..." Leslie trailed off in embarrassment.

Clark, with a twinkle in his eye, doesn't let up, "You shouldn't be embarrassed dear, it's a little weird that it's a whole watermelon in here, but you look incredibly sexy like this." Clark punctuations his statement by getting more aggressive with his hands. Leslie moans in response, "I mean, your hard-on made that pretty apparent." she quipped back. Clark decided to push back. Literally.

Leslie found herself on her back a small yelp, all she can manage as Clark basically rolled her belly back on her. Clark wasted no time, spreading her legs wide, putting her massive pussy on display, "Already wet dear?" Clark chastised her, "Or maybe you just never stopped leaking here..." he teased as his fingers started playing with her swollen lips. Leslie can only moan as Clark's tongue finds her clit. Leslie's legs almost reflexively close around his head, pushing his face into her pussy, allowing his tongue to dive even deeper while his hands reach around and return to her belly.

"Fuck Clark..." Leslie stutters out as her hands find their way over top of his own and she pushes them as hard into her belly as she can. Clark was surprised to find her pussy getting even wetter as he continued to pleasure it, soaked to a degree he'd never seen before.

It's only a matter of time before he has to come up for air, Leslie's legs only providing token resistance. Pulling his hands out from under hers he returns them to her pussy, starting with only a single finger he slowly works his way up a second, third until adding the fourth finger, Leslie's pussy pulsing around them the entire time. "Fuck, it feels so good!" She cries out.

After a few thrusts Clark decides to take things even further and with little effort slips his entire fist into her passage. This prompts a drawn out groan from Leslie, "Oh fuck, keep going, I'm so close!" Leslie demands, Clark only smiling as he experiments with unfurling his hand a bit, to push out against Leslie's plush inner walls as he thrusts.

"Shit!" Leslie's call outs getting more erratic as he continues ravaging her, "Fuck...I'm...I'm gonna..CUM!" Her declaration loud, and honestly unneeded given how Clark could readily feel her walls throb as her orgasm peaking, doing their best to clamp down on his fist. Clark slowed his thrusts until he stopped moving completely, letting her orgasm run its course.

Once her orgasm had passed Clark slowly pulled his hand from her pussy, accompanied by a wet "sclick" as he pulled it loose, coated in her juices and connected by a few stray tendrils that, one by one, gave way to gravity as he pulled his hand further away.

As Leslie catches her breath on the bed as Clark quickly rinses off his hands before returning to sit down beside her, ready to provide anything she needs. In the meantime he gently caressed her belly, enraptured by it. Leslie reaches up and holds his hand from above, interweaving their fingers as he explores the round mass.

Clark breaks the silence first, "How are you feeling?" Leslie groans a little as she adjusts her position a bit, "Would it be a bit too cliche to say I'm feeling a bit full?"

Clark chuckled a bit, "Setting aside the obvious, no pain or even discomfort?" Leslie took a moment before responding, "As hard as it might be hard to believe, not really, or at least not yet."

Clark grunted, "I just helped shove an entire waterloo into your pussy and watched through your gaped lips as it continued into your womb, my threshold of what I find hard to believe is a bit strained at the moment." Clark paused, "Is it going to come back out?" The question hung between them. "I really hope so," Leslie answered, but Clark was surprised to find her tone not one of concern, but of excitement as Leslie continued. "It felt so good going in, and this time you'll be here to watch the entire process."

Clark's erection throbbed as he imagined it, Leslie smiling as she glanced down towards his crotch.

"You know, they say sex can help a woman go into labor, and I sure do look ready to pop don't I dear?" Leslie's voice took on a sultry tone as she shifted her hips, putting her swollen belly on display. Clark seemed a little taken aback, "Are you sure that's a good idea?"

Leslie knew how to push his buttons, she went all out to "encourage" him. "You said it yourself, no?" Leslie leaned in and was whispering into his ear, "The watermelon went all the way into my womb, and now I need my pussy to be filled with something else." She shifted one of hands to his thigh, rubbing him just so to get him all fired up.

Clark couldn't deny his own desires, UT that wasn't to say he was selfish, "Alright, fine." Leslie rubbed her face into his neck in triumph, practically purring in excitement. "But," Clark interrupted, "if you feel anything wrong you have to tell me to stop, got it?"

"You have my word." Leslie affirmed, putting Clark at ease as she pulled away from him, a light squeeze to his thigh as a parting gift.

Clark got up and grabbed a condom from the nightstand, he might have no idea what is going on, but no point taking any unnecessary risks he thought to himself as he put it on. Leslie seemed preoccupied as she settled on a position. Covered and ready to go Clark got up and saw that Leslie had herself on her hands and knees, she wiggled her ass slightly to further entice him.

Clark cocked an eyebrow at her, "Are you sure?" He questioned her as he got onto the bed and settled in behind her. "We can always change it up later, but I want to feel the weight of my belly." Lesie responded, still using that sultry tone. As Clark got into position behind her he gets to really take in Leslie's changes from a new perspective.

It didn't seem like her ass had changed much, but from this angle he was sure her hips had gotten wider. Despite having already "inspected" her pussy, the way it had swollen up it stood out, not in a bad way but it had grown just large enough to really stand out as being something unusual without looking wrong. She was also quite soaked still, between that and how much he'd already seen her pussy stretch it was a wonder it wasn't gaping still.

As Clark continued to admire her assets Leslie got a bit impatient, "You can gawk later, right now I need you to fill me up!" desperation tinged her words, but she was right, and his erection had waited long enough at this point, settling his left hand on her ass he used his right to guide his dick to her swollen folds. Leslie shuddered as he gently rubbed his tip along her puffy fold, his left hand holding her steady as he teased her.

But Clark was just as eager as she was, so he didn't wait too long before pushing forward a bit, enveloping his dickhead into her slick folds. He was rewarded with a small moan from Leslie, her hands gripping the sheets tightly.

Clark continued to push forward slowly. He had been a bit worried that given how much she had been stretched already his normal sized dick wouldn't measure up anymore, but as he pushed more of his dick into her wet folds he found her pussy be almost the same as it had before.

As his crotch came into contact with Leslie's she moaned again. "Your dick is always the best." She murmured. Clark almost didn't hear her but his lips cracked into a smile, "I'm glad to hear it, but for now I want to hear more of your lovely moans!" Clarked slowly pulled out of her as he talked, but he punctuated his last word by thrusting back into her, and Clark was rewarded with a short gasp from Leslie.

Clark set a slower pace to start, he didn't expect to last long and didn't see any reason to rush to the conclusion. At first he was focusing on moving his own hips to drive his thrusts, his hands grasping Leslie's wider hips and helping to keep her from jostling Leslie around too much. She eventually settled into the rhythm, moaning softly in time with his thrusts, one of her hands moved from gripping the sheets to caressing her belly. Clark moved one of his hands as well, although he couldn't reach as much of her belly from his current position.

"Muh...more!" Leslie panted out in between thrusts, clearly she was just as worked up as he was. "As you demand." Clakrd grunted, the hand still on Leslie's hip gave it a short squeeze as his other hand retook its position on her opposite his and pulled her hips down in time with his thrusts.

Leslie's belly started to sway as Clark found his rhythm, a corner of his mind noted that it probably wasn't moving around as much as a natural pregnancy might, but the increased volume and lust contained within Leslie's moans as he drove his dick deep into her swollen pussy compelled him to focus only on Leslie's beautiful body and his thrusting.

"Fuck!" Leslie groaned, "I'm so close!" Clark was surprised, "So soon?" Clark questioned as he subconsciously started to thrust a bit faster.

"Ah!.....Your dick.....hitting all of..... my sensitive.....spots!" Leslie managed to gasp out between groans and grunts as he pistoning in and out of her.

Suddenly Leslie let out a shrill moan as Clark felt her pussy clenched hard, squeezing down on his dick as her orgasm rocked her body. It was like nothing he'd ever experienced before, he didn't stop thrusting but he could feel every fold and pulse of her pussy as her orgasm reached its peak, and the sensations had pushed him over the edge and triggered his own orgasm.

As the pressure built and his dick throbbed in the best pussy he'd ever fucked Clark held out for as long as possible, delivering three heavy and deep thrusts before his damn burst. As his dick pulsed and his cum filled the end of the condom Clark could only groan in satisfaction. As both of their orgasms waned Leslie slumps down, her belly propping her up as Clark supported her. He helped Leslie into a more comfortable sitting position and snuggled up beside her as they caught their breath.

"That was....that was amazing!" Leslie seemed to be at a loss for words to describe the experience as they both softly caressed her belly. "You're the one that's amazing," Clark countered, "your pussy hugged my dick perfectly and the weight of your belly made the whole thing incredible!" Clark kissed her on the cheek to affirm his praise.

"Your dick was scraping my insides in the most pleasurable way, at first I was worried I'd be too stretched out but..." Leslie suddenly stopped mid-sentence as her belly seemed to shudder for a moment, both turning to stare at her belly, then each other as the shuddering stopped.

"Is it coming out?" Clark asked while mentally noting that her cheeks were already starting to look a little bit flush once again.

"Ooh, I think it..." she interrupted herself as she sharply breathed in as her belly shuddered again. "It must be," she continued after a moment, "what else could it be?"

Clark didn't waste any time, he got up and repositioned himself on the bed to be in-between her spread legs, her swollen pussy on full display. Whether her wetness was just left over from before or fresh he had no way to know. Clark was concerned given how hard it had been to get the watermelon in, Leslie would probably need help getting it out. Thinking for a moment he turns to Leslie, "Well, I guess start trying to push as well as you can." Clark directed her.

He watched as she tried to push, it took what seemed to be a few tries before she found something that worked as her whole belly seemed to shift downwards, moving almost two inches. Leslie's back arched back in response as a moan slipped out of her lips.

Curiosity got the better of him and he gently slipped his fingers past her swollen pussy lips and spread them open, it was hard to see clearly but it did seem like the watermelon was trying to push out. Maybe some extra encouragement was in order?

Leaning forward Clark started to tease her clit with his tongue, Leslie's hips bucking slightly in response. "Fuck! Don't stop!" Leslie begged before wincing as she pushed again. Her belly dropped another inch as her legs spread even wider.

Clark continued his ministrations, he could feel every time Leslie tensed up to push, but she didn't seem to be making any progress, groaning and gasping after each unsuccessful attempt. "It's too...Fuck!...too hard, it won't go!" Leslie grunted, the effort was already making her breathing ragged.

Coming up for air, Clark reassured her, "Don't worry, take a break if you need to, I'll be here for you, in fact let me try something else for you." Leslie wasn't sure what Clark had meant but her eyes went wide as he easily slipped his fist into her wet and swollen pussy.

"Ahhh!" Leslie moaned as Clark pushed deeper, "What about the....ahh!" Clark interrupted her by giving her clit a light pinch with his other hand, "don't you worry, your pussy has plenty of room!"

Even so, it wasn't long until Clark's knuckles started to push into something, something hard. He must be feeling the watermelon, but not directly. Leslie gasped as Clark started bumping into her cervix. Clark pulled back and focused more on stimulating her swollen labia as she drew closer to orgasm. He had figured Leslie needed a little something extra to start making progress, and he didn't have long to wait.

"Fuck...so close...fuuuuck!" Leslie moaned, the "birthing" experience wasn't exactly as sexy as Leslie would have wanted but Clark gave her exactly what she had needed. As he pushed her over the edge into orgasm her back arched as all of her muscles tensed, her cervix finally yielding as watermelon forced it to dilate. The stretching wasn't exactly painful, but the amount of "pressure" involved was still far more prominent than pleasure.

Once her orgasm started to pass and she slumped back down Clark could see the obvious signs of progress. "It's really coming now, can you push again?" Clark had removed his fist, and by spreading her pussy open he could see the first signs of the watermelon.

Leslie took several deep breaths before trying another push and this time she could feel it slowly shifting downwards for a bit before she had to stop pushing and relax. "I need to...adjust my legs..." Leslie panted. Clark helped her adjust her position, her legs almost parallel, Clark though her hips seems to be even wider now as she readied herself for another push.

Leslie grunted as she tried to force the watermelon out, Clark had been right, the orgasm had been what she'd needed to get things moving. She could feel her cervix stretch out even wider as the watermelon started to push into her pussy. "You're doing great, you'll have it out in no time!" Clark reassured her, but Leslie knew she still had to get past the widest part of the watermelon still, and she briefly recalled how much trouble it had given her going in as she prepared to push once again.

Clark watches in awe as the watermelon continues its downward course, plain to see within her pussy and as Leslie's most recent push falters even her swollen labia were bulged outwards, it wouldn't be long until the watermelon spread those swollen lips apart.

"It's almost half way!" Clark exclaimed, excited at the progress. Leslie groaned, "Not yet, still a bit further to..." Leslie grunted as she pushed again, more and more of the watermelon being revealed, but as Clark watched he saw the progress slowed even as Leslie kept grunting in effort, then suddenly he realized what had happened. This was just like when he had gotten home, Leslie was stretched out around the widest part of the watermelon right now, and this time Clark couldn't exactly help like before when it was going in.