Fortune Cookie - Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leslie tried to push again but she wasn't making any progress. "Woah woah, it's okay, take a minute to catch your breath" Clark reassured her as he gently caressed the bump, it was quite displaced compared to before but as Leslie tried to relax and catch her breath she slowly got her breathing under control.

"It's so wide and.....tight..." Leslie groaned as the pressure pushed on her nether region. Clark could see once again just how red her pussy was from being stretching so wide. "Just wait a bit longer, one big push and it's all going to be downhill from there." Clark continued to put Leslie at ease as much as he could.

After waiting another minute to gather her strength Leslie took several deep breaths before pushing as hard as she could. She had taken to imagining the watermelon shooting out of her pussy and comically knocking Clark over as a distraction from the pressure.

At first Clark was worried but after a couple of seconds of exertion from Leslie he could see her pussy stretch even wider as the watermelon was pushed out another other couple of inches. "You got it!" Clark's excitement was encouraging, pushing Leslie to redouble her efforts. As she pushed she could feel her cervix start to narrow back down as more of the watermelon was pushed out.

This meant that now it was her labia's turn to bear the brunt of the watermelon's widest point, pausing her efforts to catch her breath. She could see that Clark was rather enthralled, he had seen her at almost her widest before but this time he got to watch the whole thing. "Enjoy it while...you can..." Leslie grit her teeth, "...one more...PUSH!"

Fortunately for Leslie her pussy seemed to handle the stretching far better than her abused cervix and pushing it out past the widest point was much easier, she swore she could feel the relief of her cervix as it closed up behind the watermelon.

At this point Leslie was exhausted, "It's almost there, can you ease it out?" Leslie's voice is a hoarse whisper. Clark gently grabbed the watermelon around its widest point, it was slick with Leslie's juices. "Right...uh..nice and easy does it. Clark focused on the task at hand and with a slight twist he gently pulled the rest of the watermelon out from Leslie's pussy.

Setting it aside he turned his gaze back towards Leslie's pussy, checking for any damage, not unlike before it was gaped quite wide, even so it was already starting to slowly close up, albeit slower than before. Looking higher up Leslie's belly seemed no worse for wear, if he hadn't seen the whole thing himself he'd have never guessed it'd had just been stretched out around something as big as the watermelon.

"How are you feeling?" he asked as Leslie recomposed herself. "Ugh..." she groaned, "give me a hand with my legs?" Clark nodded and helped her into a more comfortable position, noting that her hips seemed to have narrowed as well with the watermelon out.

"No pain or anything?" Clarked questioned more directly, concern edging into his voice. Leslie gave a small cough, "Don't worry, I'm feeling fine, she pulled Clark in for a kiss. "But right now I'm just really tired." Clark was a little surprised to find himself a bit tired as well, now that he was able to relax himself, probably nowhere near as much as Leslie but... "Honestly, a nap sounds really good right now." Clark smirked as laid down beside Leslie and snuggled up.

Both fell asleep within seconds.

Leslie is the first to wake, a bit groggy but as she wakes up fully she's surprised that she doesn't feel sore in the slightest. A hand gingerly feels out her pussy and Leslie is almost disappointed to find that the swelling seems to have gone down, mostly.

Quietly getting up she makes her way to a mirror and it seems like she's mostly back to normal, noting her stomach seems unchanged despite everything. Her pussy does seem a bit swollen and she thinks her hips might still be a bit wider than before.

"One way to know for sure..." Leslie whispers to herself as she looks around, spotting the obnoxious yellow and green swirled dildo, as she bends over and hefts it up she can't help but wonder if she could fit this now.

As Clark starts to stir on the bed she moves over beside him and whispers into his ear, "Want to try something?" A quiet smirk pulling at the corner of her lips as Clark wakes up.