Fortune Favours the Brave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spit roasting, Morgan realized the position was called and like an eager teen he was again on the brink of cumming, pulling from her mouth in the brink of time.

"You can cum in my mouth Darling," Mary stated, becoming frustrated at him again pulling away. "I won't mind."

"Really? Oh God I want to Mom but I also want this to last," Morgan admitted.

"We have forever Honey," she kissed him, lifting herself off the dildo. "Here let me show you something else I discovered. You can just watch."

Nothing to do with the dildo or his cock, Morgan watched his mother turn the head of the hand shower around 180 degrees and flip the lever. Moving forward she positioned it to spray directly between her legs, the flow having an immediate effect on her as she clutched the wall and Morgan for stability.

"You have no idea how much I love this present Morgan," Mary admitted to her son grinning.

The hyper aroused state she was in, there was no way he could prevent her hand again finding his cock and he was done denying her.

"There's something I've always wanted Morgan," she whispered as she masturbated him. "Would you be willing?"

"Mom," Morgan replied wondering what on Earth else his mother had in mind, discovering how sexual she was. "I'll do anything."

Taking the botanical body wash she poured a large amount into her palm and reached behind herself. The simple act had Morgan aware of what she wanted and his cock grew harder at the proposition. But she wasn't done.

He should have realized her libido wouldn't settle for anal alone. Reaching out she took hold of the dildo and dropped it to the floor of the shower and Morgan smiled at his memory of the falling dildo himself. Turning and lowering, Mary went to her knees and positioned the counterfeit cock at the entrance to her vagina and looked back at her son.

"Morgan."

"Yes Mom," he replied.

"Will you put it in my ass Baby?"

The world turned. A day previous this was an impossibility. A box of old photos and dance memorabilia. A lecture from his grandmother and a game of golf and here he was about to double penetrate his own mother.

"Oh, Ok." Morgan complied, barely able to control his elation. "If you say so."

Easing in behind his naked mother, water cascading upon them, Morgan further smeared her soapy asshole before pressing the engorged head of his penis against her holiest of holes. Immediately upon feeling the pressure, Mary pushed herself back onto him, the tip sliding effortlessly past her sphincter. Further into his mother's butt Morgan slid before Mary lowered herself slightly and allowed the dildo to enter her vagina.

His arms wrapped around her, Morgan manhandled a breast whilst finding her clitoris with the other, feeling the lubricated dildo from the outside as well as from within as it stretched the walls of her vagina against his rigid cock. Mary turned her head to seek her son's mouth, their tongues flicking the other's, her lips frozen open in pleasure as she was fucked in both holes.

"Oh my God Baby, it feels so good," Mary confessed. "Do you like it?"

"I love it," Morgan admitted.

"Say it Baby," she asked.

"I love fucking your ass Mom."

"It's your ass now Baby. My ass, my pussy, my mouth. They're all yours to fuck whenever you choose."

"I love you," Morgan sighed, ceasing his thrusting, his cock buried to the pelvis. "Mom, I'm gonna cum!"

"I want to see it Morgan," Mary stated. "Will you do it on me?"

His orgasm seconds away, Morgan didn't have time to reply. His actions speaking for him, he slid form her ass with a pop and rose as Mary, remaining impaled on her 'playmate,' leaned back to display her sex and breasts to her son.

"Cum on me Baby," Mary pleaded. "Cum on Mommy's face. Cum on my tits."

Her legs spread; her pussy moving up and down on the dildo, she flicked her fingers across her clit as Morgan masturbated above her. His shoulders against the tiled wall behind him, his groin pushed out towards his mother; one hand furiously pumping his length, the other cupping his balls, Morgan began to cum.

Although anticipating his spray, Mary was taken by its speed, squealing as his aim caught the side of her face; a white streak across her cheek and dark wet hair. He came again. A thick rope over both lips to trail down her neck. Mary slipped off the dildo, catching it and using the head to rub against her clitoris as she too came. Spraying her fluid against her latex partner. Jet after jet of Morgan's sperm coated her breasts before on wobbly legs he knelt down between his mother's parted thighs and embraced her.

A finger used to gather the cum from her lips, Mary swallowed her son's offering before climbing into his lap, his cock again finding its home inside her. So closely they held each other as the hot water fell. His cum slowly dripping from her body as their mouths locked and the minutes passed without need of words. Their love secured, their lives forever entwined, mother and son united as one. Their fortunes told.

The End.

Thank you for reading.